Millville Ch. 28: PREPARATIONS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeh," Suzie shot back at me. "But you had such a hard on all the time. Couldn't have bothered you too much."

"I know. That was soooo embarrassing. But you're right. There was something sexy about it. Maybe because we had our backs to each other and I didn't have to see his ugly puss."

"Watch it Buddy," Bob immediately fired back. "You don't want to be on my bad side up there. Wait 'til I get you on my Sybian again."

Suzie asked, "Oh, you're taking that with you, Bob?"

"You bet. And the TENS unit and my laptop. By then I'll have some new diabolical program figured out."

I said, "I'll bet you will. I can hardly wait."

At that point we arrived at Suzie's and my house and we said our goodbyes to Bob and Julie.

"See you Wednesday, Julie?" Suzie said.

"You bet. We can talk about any reservations you still have about fooling around with the rest of us. Now go inside and let Tom go down on you and close your eyes and pretend it's Bob or Len or maybe me, if I should be so lucky. See if it doesn't feel just as good. Night!"


12