Milly Scott Pt. 01: The Artist and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right about the sleeping arrangements; I had a girl on either side of me and got big kisses and cuddles from them both before we fell asleep.

After a room service breakfast we fooled about for most of the morning until Jess arrived to fix our hair and make-up. Jess plaited my hair and then rolled it under so that it lay at the back of my neck. My make-up was subtle and looked great. I wore some very nice white silk underwear and white stockings. My dress was strapless white silk, very plain with lace sleeves. It flared at the bottom and there was a very small train that touched the floor at the back.

We’d found almost identical dresses for the girls in ivory silk, but theirs were shorter, finishing at mid-calf. They also wore nude stockings and heels and had insisted on underwear the same as mine, or as close as we could manage. It was probably a little mature for them, but I couldn’t resist and neither could they. When Jess finished their hair and make-up she stood the three of us together in front of a long mirror and I gasped, we looked stunning as she took a snap.

We headed downstairs to the room where the service was to be held. Jenny was in position at the end of the aisle. She looked beautiful wearing a white beaded dress with more of a train than mine. She carried a posy of pink roses, the same as I did. I walked slowly down the aisle with my girls either side of me rather than behind me.

Words were said, promises made and rings exchanged in the presence of the Registrar. Jane had been designated as the keeper of the rings and she took her job seriously. She had them in a small silk pouch with the cord wrapped around her wrist.

After the meal, a simple affair, there were some speeches. Alan, my vicar friend, was the first to speak. He described how we had met and my difficulty with his faith, but he said, “Milly may have lost her faith some time ago, but she is one of the most Christian women that I’ve met; kind, considerate and wanting to help others in her own way. I was very proud to be asked to be here today as their friend and delighted that these two fine people have joined together. Neither of them is religious, but I’ve offered prayers for them, it’s my job after all, and now I ask you to toast their happiness.”

Ben spoke briefly as well saying how proud he was to be able to stand in for his long-time friend, Jenny’s father. He added, “Milly is a lovely woman just as Alan has said and the two of them make a fine couple.” Jenny thanked everyone for coming. It was short and simple. Then the dancing started.

Jenny and I had the first dance together and then it was a free for all. The two of us were whisked around the floor by most of her police colleagues and Alan. I’d just sat down to catch my breath when Bob asked me to dance. I’d felt that I had to invite him. He’d resisted until I told him that he was an important figure in my life, somehow seeing him in the pub meant that the world was still spinning on its axis and things were in their proper order. He looked really smart in his best suit and had a very fancy walking stick. Walking wasn’t easy for him, but he held me close and danced, properly. Just before the dance finished he leaned in and whispered, “I wish I had a daughter like you lass. I’m right proud to be here today. Thank you and good luck to you both.”

He managed a dance with Victoria, it was obvious that he’d fallen for her and she played along. After a breather he danced with Jess and as he escorted her back to her chair I saw him ask her something. She later told me that he’d asked for permission to dance with the girls.

As I danced with Alan again, I watched in awe as Jane took Bob’s arms and they danced close together. As the music finished, he gave a small bow and kissed her hand. It was tender and Jane was grinning. He sat again to catch his breath, but didn’t have long to recover as Fiona went over and curtsied in front of him. She held out her hand and helped him to his feet. They did two slow dances, during the last part she hugged him and the smile on his face was a mile wide. She escorted him back to his seat and again curtsied. He took her hand and kissed it. It was really rather nice and I was proud of them both.

Jenny and I eventually said our goodnights and went to our room. For the first time we were alone together as a married couple. We embraced at the foot of the bed, I helped her out of her gown and she returned the favour. I heard her sharp intake of breath as she looked at me, “Oh Milly. Beautiful.”

“Sexy you think? Better with the heels, but if you think that I’m going to put those damn things back on, you think again. Now turn around.” It was my turn to gasp, “Shit Jenny, I fancy you and I want to tear that underwear off, but I’m going to do it gently, because I want to see you in it again. It’s so hot.”

We kissed for a long time and then slowly gently made love. We both sighed and held each other as we slipped into an exhausted sleep.

We made time to speak to Jane and Fiona before we left. We thanked them for their part and asked them to come and visit us soon. They smiled and hugged us both. As Fiona held Jenny’s hand she whispered, “Does this mean that I have another aunt now?”

Jenny leaned down and kissed her cheek, “I’d be honoured. The two of you did a great job yesterday and looked so beautiful. Thank you.”

Two days later I was sitting on a beach in Thailand watching Jenny paddling. She looked over at me and saw that I seemed upset. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry, I’m here with you and so very happy, but I caught a thought just briefly, the last time that I sat on a beach like this I was watching Alex. I’m sorry, I love you.”

“You’ve nothing to be sorry about. You loved her and she was a part of your life and now she is a part of mine, even though I never met her. Of course things will make you remember her, they usually make you smile and I love to see you smiling. Remember, I knew all about her and I still fell in love with you and waited. Now we’re here and we’re good, let’s go and get a cocktail to toast her.”

She was so kind and I was so lucky to have found two people who I could share my life with.

It was a gentle holiday, lazing around, some walking, some swimming and lots of reading. Most important were lots of hugs, kisses and some very good sex. Not wild, but gentle and passionate and oh so satisfying.

After the honeymoon

Life had to return to normal, it was back home and back to work. Jenny seemed to have an extra spring in her step. I produced lots of new work and was in demand for private portraits, including many boudoir ones. They were not my favourite work, but they paid very well.

We went out with Jenny’s friends almost every week and they treated me as if I had been one of them for years. There were also a few events that were connected to the police and these were enjoyable. I found it reassuring to know that they stuck up for and supported each other. Jenny loved to tell funny stories about some of the things that she encountered. But there were others she would not bring home. One night I had to hold her close. She’d dealt with an abused child that day and had been fine until she got to bed when the emotion poured out of her. I was glad that I was there to help her. Lord knows she’d been there for me so many times.

Jane and Fiona came by train for a midterm visit. They bounded down the platform with huge grins and big hugs. Jenny was working when I collected them. It disappointed her, but to be honest I was pleased to have them to myself for just a little while.

Dinner was almost ready when Jenny arrived home and she only just managed to get the door closed before she was grabbed by them for a big hug. Dinner was another long interrogation about her police work and most of the questions were about the gory side of things.

They shared their stories, telling us about school and their mums. Then Fiona looked serious and turned to me, “Milly, I want to be a computer programmer. I’ve read about Alan Turing and Ada Lovelace and I’d like to do things like they did.”

Jenny was puzzled, “I know who Alan Turing was, a genius and a tragic story, but I don’t know who Ada Lovelace was.”

“She was a mathematician. Long before computers she wrote stuff so that machines knew what to do.”

Jane told me that she had looked Ada Lovelace up the next day and read about her work, “She’s some role model. I see a fire in Fiona, a determination, a drive. I think that she’ll achieve big things in her life.”

A couple of days later Jane was sitting looking thoughtful and asked Jenny if she had to deal with lawyers. “Yes, quite often. They can be a pain for the police, but they have a job to do and most of them are okay, why do you ask?”

“I think that I’d like to be a lawyer, not just criminal stuff, but other things as well. Could I do that?”

“There’s no reason why not. You’d need to work hard. It’s not an easy thing to do, but you’re bright and thoughtful. I think you’d be a good lawyer.”

Jane beamed and was clearly pleased then asked, “Milly, can I use the phone?”

She went away; I didn’t know who she was talking to until she came back. “I’ve just spoken to Victoria. That’s it settled, I’m going to university to study law.”

I smiled; this was the girl that I loved. “You do have a few years to go before you can actually go to University.”

“I know that, but now I’ve decided and that’s it.”

That night the two of them came into our room, Fiona stood by the bed and looked full of sorrow, “We’ve missed you and it’s clear that you both need a cuddle.” I assumed that it was just a cuddle and opened my arms. I was wrong; they were under the duvet and spooned into us. Amazing, one wants to be a computer genius, the other wants to fight battles in court and tonight they want to cuddle.

It was a fun week of walking, climbing, swimming and shopping. Of course we went to the pub for dinner, where both Jane and Fiona went to give Bob a hug. The other customers looked stunned and he smiled at them.

He waved to me as I walked back from the loo, “Always wondered what it would have been like to have kids. Never in my life plan I guess, but if they’d been like those two I would’ve been pleased.” That was it, not another word.

The day that they left was sad for all four of us. They were growing up fast and I suspected that my remaining time with them was short. I hoped that I could still be a part of their lives, but only time would tell.

Spa days

I’d never been to a spa. I’d never really thought about it until Jenny presented me with a spa experience weekend for my birthday. We turned up at this very nice hotel and checked in for three nights in a very tasteful, opulent room where chilled champagne waiting for us.

There were no activities planned that afternoon so I suggested that we go to the pool. We spent two hours fooling around in the water, the Jacuzzi and the sauna before heading back to our room and opening the champagne.

Bubbles in your navel are a really nice feeling, but not as good as when your wife drinks the champagne from it. I’m sure we spilled quite a bit of it on the bed linen as we stroked each other and enjoyed some very gentle love making.

After a lovely meal, a dance and a night cap we slept really well.

The second day was indulgent; a massage, pedicures, manicures, facials and hot stone treatments, accompanied by cold white wine. It was so relaxing it tired me out and I needed a late afternoon nap before another wonderful meal and a lot of dancing. The afternoon nap had been a good idea because it allowed us to play in bed for a while before we finally fell asleep.

Our third day started with a large breakfast and a long walk in some mature woodland. We laughed and chatted as we wandered along the paths spotting birds, squirrels, and a deer. That afternoon we had more treatments, some aroma therapy, skin cleansing and a final massage.

After a light dinner we adjourned to our room early, with some wine and some more slow indulgent sex.

As we made our way home I thought about the weekend as Jenny drove. After a period of silence I looked over to her and thought how lovely she was. “Thank you for my birthday gift. I never thought that I would enjoy pampering like that, but it was really great. I’d love to do it again sometime, but only if the two of us are together, that was the best part.”

I saw a big smile break out and she glanced at me. “I liked your birthday present as well, much more than I expected. Thank you.”

We were silent for a few minutes until Jenny touched my hand and said, “I know what I’d like for my birthday.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“A spa weekend with you.” We both laughed as we drove home singing. I did treat her to the same thing for her next birthday and we repeated it again the following year.

Visits

Jenny and I were invited to spend Christmas with Jess and Victoria a couple of times over the next few years and the girls came to visit us occasionally. We had fun together, but they were getting older and had other priorities. I missed seeing them as often. Jane and I wrote to each other a few times a year and we spoke on the phone to stay in touch.

Jane once came to visit me on her own because Fiona was away on a school trip and Jenny was on a training course so it was just us. We walked and talked a lot. It was serious stuff this time, she was worried about school and exams, but there was something else. It was that evening when she eventually said, “Milly, I’ve been out with boys, but they scare me. They seem to be interested in only one thing.”

I asked her some more questions and eventually it came tumbling out. “Milly I wanted to come and see you by myself because I need your help. I can’t tell them, can’t ask them, Jess and Victoria, I can’t tell Fi and I’ve never hidden anything from her until this. Milly I think that I like girls and I’m confused and scared. I need help and you’re the only person that I can talk to about this. Please help me.”

I held her tightly as she sobbed against my shoulder. “It’s okay, it’s all going to be okay, cry and let it out. It will be okay I promise.”

The next two hours were difficult for us both. She opened up to me and it poured out like a volcano. She’d been frightened and wrestling with it for weeks. I didn’t really understand why. She knew that Jess and Victoria had a same-sex relationship and so did I, but she had got some crazy ideas into her head.

I took a very deep breath and opened up to her as well. Somehow I think that I needed almost as much as she did. We discussed everything, sex with men, sex with other women. We laughed, cried and she asked some hard to answer questions, but we got there.

As we were going to bed she looked at me sheepishly and spoke quietly, “Thanks Milly. I knew that you’d help me. I need to work out how to tell the others, but we can do that tomorrow. I’d like a cuddle tonight, but now that you know about me and how I feel about girls, it might not be right.” There was an appeal in her eyes.

“Holding someone for comfort is okay and I think that we both might like that tonight.” She kissed my cheek and I cuddled up behind her. ‘Poor girl’ I thought as she fell asleep.

The next day we went for a long walk and discussed what she should do. By the time we headed to the pub for dinner she seemed determined to go home and tell her parents.

I waved her way having wished her ‘good luck.’

Two days later I got a text message to say that it had gone well and that she would call me the following day as she was shattered.

It was Jess who called me, “I guess that you know Jane spoke to us last night.” I told her that she’d spoken to me.

Jess told me what had happened. She was shocked that Jane had felt that she couldn’t speak to them and had wanted to confide in me first.

“Jess, I was stunned about that as well, but after speaking to her for hours I could see her viewpoint. I was pleased to be able to help and I was flattered that she trusted me. You have to remember I’m not her Mum, I’m more a friend and she needed a friend, not her mum, until last night. Those two are the most wonderful girls. You and Victoria should be so proud of how they’ve turned out, but you should know that I would drop anything, do anything, if they needed me.”

Jane went off to London to study law leaving Fiona still at home. She called to tell me how much she missed her sister and wanted to come for a visit. I was elated because Jenny was away on yet another training course.

Fiona loped down the platform with an easy stride wearing a short skirt, heels and a short jacket. Her hair was back in a pony tail and she wore light make-up. I hadn’t seen her for almost a year and she’d changed. She was sixteen years of old with a bust and legs, long legs. Legs that caused several heads to turn as she walked towards me. My god she was beautiful, like her mother, only the improved version and that was saying something. It was still the same grin and the same eyes. She hugged me and now she looked down at me. She’d grown and was now taller that I was by a couple of inches.

“Hello Milly. I’m so glad to be here. I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too. You’re all grown up.”

“Not too grown up for hot chocolate and marshmallows later though.” We hooked arms as we walked to the car. We chatted all the way; it was an easy conversation between two people who cared for one another.

In bed later that night I thought about Fiona and Jane. I loved them both, I wished that they were my kids, but when I saw Fiona walking towards me that afternoon I knew that there was something about her, some connection that I didn’t have with Jane.

The following day we went for a walk and she recounted the conversation that she’d with Jane after her visit. She stunned me with what she said next, “I’ve known that I was gay for at least two years. I’ve always looked at girls and not boys and that’s fine by me. I want to find a girlfriend for a committed relationship. I know way down deep how I feel.”

We spoke for hours and, again, it was tough. Lots of confidences were exchanged. She told me things that she’d not shared with anyone and that evening I held her close to me. I was so proud of her for having the courage to speak so freely.

Shopping was a high priority the following day and I spent a fortune on clothes and underwear. She made fun of me when she saw some of the underwear that I was buying for Jenny, “For you to wear for her, or for her to wear for you?”

“Maybe a bit of both.”

It was a lovely few days and when she left I smiled simply because we had shared a lovely few days. Little did I know then that it was to be almost a year before I next saw her.

After court

Jenny was at court so I knew that she would be home at a reasonable time. It was a good chance for us to indulge ourselves and have a passionate evening. I went for a long bath and felt really relaxed afterwards. I did my hair and make-up. I painted my nails using a colour a little racier than I usually wore. The underwear that I’d bought when I was with Fiona was still in its bags so I tipped it out on the bed and cut the tags off. A shelf bra was something that I’d never worn before and I was stunned to see my nipples clearly displayed. Not as stunned as when I pulled on the crotch-less panties, they hid nothing, but boy, did they look sexy. I added a garter belt, fine stockings and a pair of, stupidly, high heels.

It took a few minutes to find the sheer black blouse that I didn’t wear very often because when I did wear it I needed a camisole under it to prevent me from being arrested. Tonight I wanted to be arrested by the police. My leather mini skirt wasn’t really long enough to cover very much and the tops of my stockings were clearly displayed. I looked in the mirror “Oh you scarlet woman,” I said to myself with a giggle.

1...345678