Milly Scott Pt. 03: The Artist and Her Young Lover 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I looked all over for them. Did you wear them?"

She just nodded looking ashamed. I pulled her close to me, "So I suppose that you've raided my knickers since then."

"That was the only time, the only pair. Not much point now, I can access the contents whenever I want."

"You cheeky bitch! I have an idea, why not have a combined panty drawer and we can wear whatever we like? It won't work for bras. I like the idea of wearing your panties now and again, a bit like the nightshirt of yours that I stole."

"You mean the one that I left for you, it was my favourite."

"Well, now it's my favourite. I wore for a week after I found it, then I washed it and wore it most nights."

We showered together and I tried to return the favour that she'd treated me to during the previous thirty-six hours. I made love to her and refused to take anything from her except her hugs and kisses. I'd found so many things that I'd never dreamt of and the one thing that was beyond all reality. I was crazy, daft, about a girl less than half my age, who only had to look at me a certain way and I wanted to drag her into bed, or on the floor, or the table, or anywhere else, I didn't care and if she wanted to drag me somewhere, then that was fine by me as well.

I knew that I loved her with a passion that was beyond my wildest dreams. Not just for the sex, as spectacular as that was, but I wanted to spend time with her, to help her and care for her. She did her own thing occasionally; she seemed to be content to be with me most of the time.

New toy

I had an idea for something that we'd never tried. I searched online for a strap-on and placed my order. I trembled as I tore open the package, my god, the size of it! It was flesh coloured and had realistic ridges; it was stiff but still flexible enough. I had to cross my legs when I thought about it inside me even though that wasn't why I wanted it. Checking that the door was locked I raced to the bedroom and managed to work out how to fasten the straps and then I attached it. 'It,' we need to find a name for it. I looked slightly ridiculous, a pale-skinned, skinny, 5' 6" long-haired redhead, with a decent pair of breasts and a 'thing' the size of, well, no man that I'd ever met all those years ago when they still interested me.

Fiona had something on the following day and needed to be away early so that was not the time, but I was wound up with expectation and she sensed it. I denied that anything was wrong, but she gave me the grin that told me she knew that I was lying to her.

When she came home the following evening I was waiting for her and the expression when she saw me was wonderful. My hair was up; my make-up was heavier than normal and a little slutty. I wore a sheer white blouse, tied below my bust and my nipples were clearly visible. That was partly explained by the rouge that I'd rubbed into them and the lack of a bra. I wore a short leather skirt that was tight across my hips, so tight that she would be able to see the suspender straps that held up seamed stockings. I also wore a pair of black heels that made me taller than her in the flat shoes that she was wearing.

"I'm here, ready, willing and able lover. Go and change, I've left you some clothes and then you can have a nibble."

She tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away and whispered, "Later, sexy."

She came back wearing one of her long man's style button-down shirts. Nothing else, except a nice clean smell, lip gloss and a little light perfume. We ate a snack and she hardly spoke as she eyed me up. I'd seen her look like that before and it had lead to a pleasurable evening. I think that's what she expected.

She couldn't contain herself any longer and tried to take the lead, but I batted her hands away. "I'm in charge tonight and I intend to give you a great deal of pleasure. If you try to take the lead or control in any way I'll stop and I'll cut you off all sex for a week, do you understand?" She nodded.

"I want to satisfy you and I want to try something new. If at any time you need me to stop or go slow you need to tell me and that's fine. Now clear those dishes away for me I need to do something." She looked surprised as I walked away.

I went to the bedroom and lit scented candles, turned on the little fairy lights on the headboard. I pulled the blind down and started some soft music.

Fiona appeared at the door and I went to hug her. She jumped a little as I slid my hand between her legs, she'd not been expecting that and I'd not expected her to be quite so wet and aroused.

We lay on the bed and we kissed. I stroked her, removed her shirt and carried on, gentle touches everywhere, except between her legs. Then I licked and sucked her breasts and nipples, she was getting worked up. I kissed her passionately and then stood up. She looked shocked; I smiled at her and changed the music. I'd never really stripped before; I gave it my best effort. I slowly, and as seductively as I could, disrobed. As I did so I ran my hands over my body and realised that this was exciting me as well. I left the stockings and heels on and stood before her fondling my breasts and touching myself. Wow, I was so ready I needed to get a grip.

Fiona hadn't blinked and her eyes were out on stalks. This was a Milly that she'd never seen, that I'd never been before, but it was a Milly that was going to appear again at some time in the future.

I got back on the bed and licked the inside of her thighs before moving up, licking her slit and her clit. I felt her getting close and stopped. "Patience lover," I whispered.

I left the room for a moment and then danced backwards towards the bed as she laughed at me. I managed to get on the bed beside her and she'd not seen our new 'friend.' I got onto my knees between her legs. She was watching my face, at least until she felt something touch the top of her thigh. She looked down and her eyes nearly exploded.

She gasped, "Fuck, Milly that's ..."

"A new toy and you can guess where it's going!"

She shook her head, "It's, it's too ..."

"No it's not, but I'll be gentle." I tried to reassure her, but had to add, "At least to start with."

I used a little lube that I'd concealed under the pillow and it took me many minutes, in fact, I nearly went too far because I enjoyed applying it so much. I placed the tip between her legs and moved forward a little. She looked scared, well apprehensive, and bit her lip, "You know that I'm a virgin, don't you? No one has ever... well. You know and nothing anywhere near that size has ever ..."

"I know all of that and I promise that I'd never deliberately harm you. I could never do that because of how much I love you, but tonight you'll experience something new. Okay?"

She nodded her head, still biting her lip. I pushed forward very gently and I could see her trying to relax. I leant forward and kissed her, "Don't try to relax, just let go, we've got all the time in the world."

I applied more pressure gently and her lips parted, I heard her suck in her breath. I stopped and watched her; I could see her relaxing so I moved further forward. I took things very slowly, little by little, stopping every time I saw her flinch or gasp. I was halfway there and gave a little thrust, her eyes popped again. I thought that I'd done too much and stopped. She looked up at me and nodded, "More?" I asked. She nodded. I continued slowly until it was almost there and suddenly she thrust her hips towards me and it was inside her. I held still and watched her.

Fiona took time to adjust and then I saw a smile breaking out. I raised an eyebrow and she nodded, so very slowly I started to move back and forth, gently, gently and I could feel her starting to come. I paused. She swore at me, "Fuck, Milly," then she grinned, "Fuck me, Milly."

I didn't go at it hard; I slowly built up speed and the amount that I withdrew each time. This was not something that I was used to either so I took time to adjust. I felt it mounting inside her then she clenched every muscle that she had and clenched her insides to stop me from moving. I felt her slowly relaxing, coming down, then I started to move again and her eyes went wide. She moved with me and it got more energetic. She came again, but I kept going gently, she bucked against me and then it became wild. This was a 'fucking' there is no other way to describe it, I kept going, she reacted, screamed and asked for more, then it hit me, an almighty thing had built inside me, caused by the pressure on my clit. I exploded, and then stopped, I was rigid, frozen.

It took a minute or two for me to be able to move again and this time Fiona was the driving force, she became like an animal. I asked her to move and she shook her head as if to say 'please no.' I ignored her and rolled over bringing her with me so that she was now on the top. She paused, it had gone deeper and after a moment she adjusted and then rode me like a woman possessed with a carnal desire.

Eventually, she fell onto me gasping for breath. I held her tightly and whispered loving words into her ear as I stroked her back. I think that it took twenty minutes before she moved. She'd been squashing me and I was panting, but I hadn't wanted her to move. I felt so close to her and so loved, almost as if we were the same being. Something that I'd never felt before.

She looked at me with her lovely eyes and whispered, "Thank you, Milly, that was scary and then it became like something I couldn't describe. I was gone; maybe it was like you feel when we're playing. Thank you. I love you so much, never leave me."

By the time I'd muttered, "Never," she was sound asleep.

At breakfast the next morning she looked sheepish and I asked her if she wanted to talk. "What we did last night was extraordinary and I have the feeling that it was wrong. This doesn't make much sense and I think that it might be like when you're tied up. Like we shouldn't, but that was insane and I know that I'd like you to do that again if you would."

I touched her arm. "Of course, I loved it and love you."

She looked at the table almost afraid to speak; I asked her what it was.

"In all the years that I've known you, you've always dressed smartly, very feminine, you always looked, I don't know proper, classy, sexy. When you get dressed up for an evening out you look stunning. You behave differently in the bedroom or anywhere else we happen to be having sex. But last night you looked... you oozed sex, slightly slutty and I got a thrill from looking at you that was different from normal. Jesus, you can dress like that anytime!"

"Fancy going shopping?" I asked.

"Is that all you can say when I compliment you?" She looked surprised.

"That's the only slutty outfit that I have, we need that fix that, today! As long as I'm only a slut for you."

I was feeling playful and very brave so I wore the same clothes, although I tucked the blouse in and wore a bra. Then I realised that I couldn't walk far in those heels so changed them for a slightly lower pair. I still looked good though and I put on far more make-up than I'd normally wear. Fiona's face was a picture when she saw me.

"Right you, you need to change," I pointed to myself, "Get the idea?"

When she emerged it was a person that I barely recognised. Her hair was up like mine, make-up darker than usual, eyeliner heavier than I'd ever seen on her. Her white blouse was tucked into a very short red skirt, black tights and heels. "Will I do?"

I grabbed her hand, "Come on before I have to fuck you again."

She grinned, "Later?"

We drew some looks as we shopped, but we didn't really care. We spent lots of money on new outfits and even more on sexy underwear. That evening over dinner we decided that we were going to banish boring undies for things that were a lot sexier, our new dresses were racier as well; the changes were subtle but exciting.

New car

One morning Fiona came back in, her car wouldn't start. I chucked her my keys and she left. I called the local garage who came and took the car away. Later they called to say that it wasn't worth repairing.

When Fiona came home I told her. She looked disappointed, "Don't worry, take mine tomorrow and I'll see if I can get something, do you mind what?

"Not really as long as it goes, I'll pay you back."

"No, you won't. We're a couple; I'll see what I can do."

That weekend we drove into Windermere and stopped at one of the big car dealerships. We strolled around until I spotted the salesman that I'd spoken to a couple of days ago. We wandered over to a row of cars.

"Milly, look at the prices, we're in the wrong place."

"Hush, what about that one over there?" I pointed to a silver Audi A3.

"Very nice, no 'for sale' sign on it and look, it's this year's model. I can't afford that."

The salesman gave me a puzzled look as he told us, "It's a demonstrator, six months old, 5,000 miles, lots of extras."

"I'd love that car, but I don't have the money for that." Fiona was antsy. Again the salesman looked at me.

"Do you like it though?"

"Of course I do Milly, I'd need to be insane not to like it or want it, but ..."

"Try it for size." She got in and she looked good in it.

"Great but ..."

I held up my hand, "See you at home." I walked away and heard the salesman laugh.

"She paid for it, your Mum paid for it. You can drive it away right now."

I looked back and she was standing, one leg out of the car yelling, "Milly ..."

I kept walking and yelled, "Happy birthday."

I heard her pull up ten minutes after me. She came bustling through the door not very happy looking. "What is this? I thought we were a couple and that we'd make joint decisions like this."

I looked her in the eyes. "Yes we did, but I can buy my girlfriend a present if I want to. It's yours, enjoy it."

"You're crazy."

"But you love me?" She nodded, "Well, happy birthday then.

"That's not until next month."

"But you need a car now and it saves me trying to find something."

Later I realised that maybe I'd done something wrong. Shit, if we were to be a couple then we need to be a couple.

"Fiona, listen to me, I apologise, I used my money, I'm fine with that and you've got a nice, reliable car that will get you where you want to go. I love you and giving you a gift is a pleasure, and it's for your birthday."

I carried on, "But I see that I've made a mistake. We're a couple and we need to share everything. On Monday I'll go to the bank and, if it's okay with you, make all my accounts into joint accounts unless you want to open a brand new joint account?"

"Milly, don't be stupid. I love the car, I was surprised and you can spend your money however you want to. I'm flattered that you would buy it for me and now I feel like shit."

"It's okay, forgive me this time."

"I love it, thank you. As for bank accounts, that makes no sense it's your money."

"No, it's not, it's ours and you can pay your money into it if you wish and then ..."

"You're nuts."

"But you love me. If this is for the longer term then we need to behave like it. Anyway, how does it feel to know that 'your mum' bought you a new car?" I laughed.

"I wanted to punch him but realised that it wasn't worth the effort and not an unreasonable belief on his part. And I wanted to get back here and kiss you."

"In that case what are you waiting for?"

That evening we had sex in the new car at a very dark spot beside a lake. Fiona's car now has a small stain on the seat cushion, all my fault too.

Summer break

"Fiona, I'd like to know your plans for the summer. If you need to work or do something I don't mind, well not too much, but I'd like the two of us to go away together, a trip, and I have an idea, but I need to know your plans."

"I haven't given it much thought; Karen offered me some work that would be a great experience. I haven't thought about the details, I could check with her. What did you've in mind?"

"Find out what you're doing. I have an idea I want to run past you and then we can talk."

"Come on; tell me or no cuddles tonight."

"You'd be prepared to punish us both? When was the last time we didn't sleep together?"

"A long time ago and no I wouldn't be prepared to do that, but give me a clue."

"Well, we've talked about lots of things and some of those got me thinking. Take a month and go to the US; New York, Washington, New Orleans, the Grand Canyon and Vegas. I want to hear what you think."

"Milly that sounds amazing and I'd love to do that, but I'm not sure I have the money for that, actually I know that I don't."

"Now you see that's why we need to talk about it. You do have money; it's in the bank account that has both of our names on it, the one you almost never use."

"It's not mine, I feel like I sponge off of you."

"I know my love, but I want to share with you and soon you'll be earning loads of money. Money is nice, but I'd give it away to be with you. Think it over." I went to make tea whistling the beginning of the Star-Spangled Banner.

Fiona had agreed to work for Karen's company for a month during the summer. When she first told me I admit that I was disappointed. A couple of days later Jess called me, "Would you like to come and stay here with Fiona?"

"It might be a little awkward between us, don't you think?"

"No Milly, you love my daughter and she loves you, plain as day. What matters to me is that she's happy and let's face it, you're a pretty good catch."

"Except that, I'm the same age as you."

"It is what it is and she could do a lot worse than you. Victoria and I are going away for three weeks so you'd have the place to yourselves, although I think that Jane will be here as well."

I put the phone down sat on the couch and offered up a small prayer. No matter what Jess said there was always going to be a niggle, but this would resolve everything. I could run them to the airport and take care of the house and the girls, 'my girls'.

When I outlined my travel plans to Fiona she got excited so we spent a couple of hours with wine, refined my initial thoughts and the next day I got to work.

We drove down to Jess's home with our travel stuff and enough clothes to see us through the next month. It was good, better than I'd expected, I was made welcome and helped around the house. I got to spend a few days with Jess and Victoria and felt like I was part of their family again. Bedtimes were still a little awkward, but I was able to snuggle up with my love every night and that made it all okay.

We were sitting after dinner, Victoria, Fiona and I, when Fiona asked Victoria a question. "Mum, is there any way that I could access the money in my trust or close it down?"

"Why would you want to do that?" Victoria looked puzzled.

"I feel like I'm sponging off of Milly."

I felt that I had to speak, "No, Fiona that makes no sense. You pay for what you have to, it costs a very little extra because you live there and I don't want any of your money. One day soon you'll have a great job, earn lots of money and that will be reward enough for me. I told you once that money was not the most important thing, love is. Money is nice, but I'd give it up to be with you!"

"I see your point of view Fiona and it's not the silliest thing that I've ever heard, but I also agree with Milly. If you two are as determined, as you seem to be, you'll pay her back over the years to come. Keep the trust and it gives you a little to play with. Whatever you don't spend, pay into your joint account."

After a long discussion, Fiona agreed to continue as we were and I never made jokes about it. I was so crazy about her that money didn't matter to me except as a means to let me help her.