Milly Scott Pt. 03: The Artist and Her Young Lover 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her in my arms and we kissed. Then I decided that this would never do, I was ready for her so I pushed her back onto the bed, threw myself on top of her and went for her with my mouth, and she turned me so that we were in a sixty-nine position. Neither of us lasted long and when we'd recovered a little we lay side by side grinning at each other.

Fiona stroked my cheek and whispered, "I love when you have dinner ready for me, but that was a great alternative. Now let's go to the pub so that we can get back here. I have plans for your body you lovely woman."

I giggled; she made me feel so good. Two hours ago I was running an office and here I was behaving like a lovesick, randy school girl.

We ate quickly to get back to bed where she used the strap on and fucked me, it was hard, forceful and she made me scream for more. After a rest to gather my strength I returned the favour. It lacked the love and tenderness that we enjoyed most of the time, this was simply sex and it was very good.

The next morning was more of a scamper to get ready, I needed a dress suitable for the office and the two of us fought for some room, well we didn't fight we just kept bumping into each other and touching. Hopeless!

We decided to share a car which meant that we had extra time together. Fiona drove and I spent most of the journey studying her profile whilst she pulled faces and stuck her tongue out repeatedly. She dropped me at the office and promised to collect me later.

That day was a little easier; the partners showed me where things were and explained exactly what else I could do to help. I felt that I was getting into the swing of things by the time Fiona collected me that evening. We chatted about our day as we drove home. I really liked this.

As soon as she got the door open Fiona grabbed me and dragged me into the lounge. "You defrosted chilli for dinner, didn't you?" I nodded. "Good, it'll keep 'til later. I want you right here." She threw me onto the couch and pulled down my underwear. She held onto my wrists as she pushed her head up my skirt until she found the junction of my legs. Then she proceeded to kiss and lick and every inch of my flesh. By the time she inserted her tongue into me, I was climbing the walls.

I pulled her to me and we kissed. I could taste myself and that aroused me again. "Lie back on the coffee table for me." I kneeled between her legs, pulled off her trousers and lifted her legs over my shoulders. I kissed and licked at her and then I surprised her. Whilst I had been thrashing about on the sofa I'd found my vibrator, the one called 'Fi,' under a cushion. It slightly embarrassed me to think that we'd left it there a few days ago, but right now it was about to be put to use. I slid it inside her and she jumped. I thrust it back and forth and then pushed it hard against her clit. I knew what that would do to her and she went rigid trapping my head between her legs, screaming as she came.

That set the pattern for the rest of the week. We travelled together each day and I managed to get some control of the office. We had simple food or went to the pub each evening and spent the rest of the time playing with each other.

On Saturday morning Fiona went out on her bike and I did some housework and laundry, things that had been neglected during the week. She'd neglected some of her studies as well that week so she spent the afternoon catching up.

She came to find me just after 6 pm. I was in the kitchen and she laughed when she reached me. I was wearing stockings, heels and an apron. I managed to turn the pasta sauce off before she threw me onto the worktop. Once she was satisfied with her work there, she carried me towards the bedroom, but we stumbled near the top of the stairs and spent about half an hour pleasing each other on the landing.

It was late that night when we finally ate food. Then we went right back to bed and cuddled. I heard Fiona gently snoring and lay watching her. I felt great, very much mesmerised by this beautiful young girl who'd turned me into a sex maniac.

I spent another four weeks working for Tom. By the time it ended, I was back into a routine that I'd not been familiar with for a long time, but it felt good to use those skills and I'm certain that things in their office were running much more efficiently. As much as I'd enjoyed it I missed my days where I pleased myself. Don't get this wrong, I didn't sit around idle for very long. If I was sitting it was because I was reading or sketching. Most of all I'd missed being able to set off for a walk, some days a short walk, but occasionally I was away for several hours. It kept me fit, gave me time to think and to find new subjects for my art.

I had an exhibition coming up soon and needed some new, larger pieces. I hadn't done a great deal of work that involved people unless they were the actual subject, but I had an idea for a series of kids doing things, like boating, fishing and running on the shore. I enjoyed doing them and once again felt that perhaps I'd missed out on something, but then I'd spent time with Jane and Fiona. They'd been my kids.

Fiona's course seemed to be going well. I could see the excitement and passion as she talked about the stuff that she'd learned. The technical details floated straight over my head, but I watched her mouth as she spoke and after a while, I'd to get that urge to kiss her, so I usually did.

Fiona arrived home slightly earlier than usual and found me in the kitchen, she grabbed me around the waist and nuzzled into my neck, "Hello you beautiful woman, you've no idea what dirty thoughts I've been having all the way home."

"I bet that I could guess most of them and maybe we can try some of them later."

She pushed her hand under my skirt and discovered that I was wearing French knickers so there was easy access and she made use of it. Within seconds her fingers were inside me and I was writhing in her grasp. How could she do this every time? She only had to touch me and I was so bloody horny. She bent me forward over the worktop and used more force and went faster, my knees gave as I came. She turned me, held me and then kissed me. Oh, what heaven.

"Thank you, you're a sex maniac and I hope that you don't change." She brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked them and then put one of them between my lips and I sucked on it as well. How, how... I wanted to say dirty, but changed my mind, how wonderful.

Fiona stepped back and held up a paper bag as she softly said, "I bought us a present."

I smiled and reached for the bag, but she pulled it back, slapped my hand and said, "Later, sexy."

I was lying naked on the bed, still not something I was fully comfortable with, but when Fiona asks I found it hard to resist her. She too was naked and I drank in the sight of her, I knew that I was well and truly aroused and ready for whatever treat was in store for me. She turned the paper bag upside down and a long length of red silk ribbon fell onto my belly. I looked at it and then at her.

She smiled at me and said, "Sshhhh," She took my hands and tied my wrists together behind my back with the ribbon underneath me, effectively trapping me. Actually, I could have got out of that easily, but it was more symbolic than actual restraint. She started to stroke me gently, softly and it went on for such a long time. I closed my eyes, absorbed the feelings and emptied my mind. Suddenly I felt her kissing me between my legs and I came almost at her first touch. Wonderful!

We used those ribbons a lot; they were wide enough to be comfortable, the feel of the silk fabric and the colour made them erotic. They were never used for serious restraint, but once she wrapped them around my torso binding my breasts, wow, I loved that. On one occasion I bound her torso with her arms trapped by her sides. It left her comfortable and pretty helpless to resist me, not that she ever tried very hard, she actually loved being like that until I'd teased her for so long that she screamed and threatened me. Afterwards, she would ask me to do it again before too much time had passed.

After their first couple of gigs the band, The Elfs, got regular bookings on a Friday and Saturday. It was rare that they didn't play one night a week. I didn't attend a couple of them until I realised that I wanted to be there, I wanted to watch and listen. I also enjoyed the banter of the girls together and the crowd who attended. Eventually, I was recognised as being a regular and felt part of things. Of course, watching Fiona perform was always a pleasure, but it was a shame that her legs were almost hidden under her keyboard. Maybe I had a leg fetish? Fiona's legs? I plead guilty.

Jess visits

Victoria had to go away for a week, some big deal for work, and Jess asked if she could come and visit. She'd called me that morning and asked if she could come up a day early, that day, of course, no problem.

Stupidly, I never thought to tell Fiona and she walked into the cottage as Jess and I were sipping wine in the lounge. "Good evening you sex-crazed pervert, I bet that you've been hot waiting for me so that I can do pretty diabolic things to your very sexy... MUM?"

"Very sexy what, Fiona?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She was ashen and then red with embarrassment.

"I decided to come a day early and clearly the 'sex-crazed pervert' here seems to have forgotten to warn you, now I'm as embarrassed as I've ever been." All three of us had red faces and stared at the floor.

"Sorry Mum, that was a touch awkward and not my usual greeting either." Fiona gave her mum a hug and then came to sit beside me and kissed my cheek. The moment passed and we walked to the pub for dinner.

Jess and I went for a walk the following morning and some of the time we held hands as we chatted. Eventually, she managed to find the courage to ask the question that had been trying hard to escape from her lips all morning, "Tell me, how are you two really?"

"I'm head over heels daft about Fiona, I love her. I love being with her and if she doesn't feel the same way about me she should be on the stage. I enjoy playing housewife to her, I want to give her the room to study and have fun as well."

"Was her greeting last night typical?"

"No, not typical, once in a while. Occasionally I try to surprise her too. If you're asking about our sex lives then I'll tell you this much, your daughter has an appetite like you wouldn't believe and, somehow, I manage to match her. Terrific seems inadequate."

She grinned as she said softly, "A bit like her parents then."

"You and Victoria?"

"What was the phrase? Sex-crazed perverts."

"Wow." There wasn't anything else to say.

I was sorting out dinner and Jess was staring out into the garden. I finished what I was doing and went to join her; I noticed her fingers travelling towards the sketch pad on the coffee table. "Jess, don't do..."

Too late, she'd lifted the cover and seen the drawing. She pulled her hand back quickly as if she had been stung, she looked at me.

"Don't Jess." But it was like a magnetic attraction, she lifted the cover again.

She looked and I stared at the floor. "Milly, bloody hell Milly, it's Fiona and I don't think that I ever wanted to see my daughter like that, but somehow that's so beautiful, lewd and ... I think that I see what you see."

Fiona had been lying back on the bed with her head hanging off of the foot of it looking at me, she was wearing stockings and had a leg up still wearing a high heel, there was bit of a sheet covering part of her torso and although it didn't show her sex it did show her breasts. Jess was right it was almost decent but somehow wonderfully erotic.

"It wasn't posed, but I snapped a photo on my phone and she knew that I was doing it. I wanted to draw it and it's nearly finished. It's mine and no one was ever meant to see it except the two of us."

Jess nodded and looked again. "Jess, I've always felt that I betrayed you, but I fell madly in love with her. I might have survived and managed to suppress it, but she felt the same way about me and I was screwed. She has to be the most beautiful, sexiest, caring person that I've ever met and she fancies little old me."

"You're right, for a while I hated you and then forgave you and then ... you know. But I think that you're too hard on yourself. Milly, you've got to be one of the nicest people and you're simply gorgeous. I can't believe that you're as old as me. It's taken me two years to accept that you two make a wonderful couple."

We hugged right there, I loved Jess and knew that things should be okay.

Twenty-one

Fiona's 21st birthday was fast approaching and I was stumped for what to get her. It had to be something special to mark this event, but what?

I needed to visit the supermarket and set off along the lanes which were still quiet at this time of the year, another month and that would change as the tourists arrived in numbers. A car coming in the opposite direction was too far over and I narrowly missed being hit. 'Damn, roads can be dangerous places' I thought.

On the way back home something about that was nagging at me and I was unloading the bags when it hit me. A driving course! Jenny had arranged one for me and it made a huge difference to my confidence. I put all the groceries away, poured a glass of wine and opened my laptop. An hour later I'd identified something very special. A day's course that involved: skid instruction, race and rally car driving and finally a road drive with an instructor to correct bad habits and identify if aspects needed work. It seemed like a good plan, it would be fun and help Fiona to be safer on the roads. I decided to let it stew whilst I prepared dinner.

I was waiting for something to come out of the oven when my phone rang. Jane, she was looking for ideas for Fiona's birthday and I was about to tell her my plan but paused before admitting that I was stumped as well.

The following day I spoke to Jess, then made a booking at Silverstone for Fiona and Jane. They would have more fun together, there would be competition between them and it would be good for them both. Just as I was about to make the payment I went back and added a couple of laps in a supercar for both of them, and me.

Their birthdays were a month apart so I had to have a cover story for not getting Jane anything other than a new bag.

Fiona woke on her birthday and I brought her breakfast in bed, a card and a new necklace that she'd been eyeing up. She knew that I was up to something and gave me that look of suspicion. "I do have something else, but you have to wait until the weekend. We leave on Friday afternoon. I'll collect you as soon as you finish at the Uni and you can leave your car there. Then we're off to see Jess and Victoria. Jane will be there as well and the next morning you'll have your birthday gift."

"Okay, but I'm puzzled. Is it a party?"

"I guess that they'll have something for us, but it won't be a big deal and we need to be in bed early, we have an early start on Saturday."

"Where are we going?"

"No need for you to worry your gorgeous brain with that until then. Oh, one more thing, you're sharing your present with Jane."

"What? I'm confused."

"Stop worrying and go play with apps and gobbledygook language. I'll be waiting for you with wine and possibly something else wrapped in red ribbons." I gave her my filthy look which she knew very well and she grinned back at me.

I took a bottle of chilled champagne from the fridge and placed it with two glasses. Fiona burst through the door and took one look at me before laughing. I'd wound our red ribbons around me from neck to knees. It looked a bit like a dress, but one tug at the bow would soon reveal her gift. We managed two glasses each before she could stand it no longer and pulled the ribbon.

I took her hand as we smooched and headed for our bedroom. This evening I was in charge and I made her lie down. I lay beside her and reminded her that I loved her and then I started stroking her until she begged for more. I kissed and licked every inch of her before, yet again the greedy girl wanted something more. I got the strap on and she welcomed me. It was fast, hard and there was a lot of sweat and swearing before the two of us were shattered. I had just enough energy to turn towards her. Her hair was matted, her face covered in sweat, but beneath all of that was a smile of satisfaction and a gleam in her eyes. She managed to say, "I love you, thank you," before she closed her eyes and starting making purring noises.

I awoke because I was aware of her watching me. Two hours had passed; she smiled and softly said, "You look tousled, sweaty and very, very beautiful. I need something else for my birthday though."

"I'm not sure that I have anything else to give you right now. Maybe a shower would help."

"That's exactly what I wanted."

'Could I find the energy?' I asked as I struggled to untangle myself from the sheets?

Forty minutes later I had my answer. I'd managed to come again a couple of times in the shower and make Fiona demand that I stop, she'd had enough. Actually, an hour later in bed, she found that she may have kept something in reserve.

All the way south she tried hard to wheedle the secret of her present out of me and I laughed at her attempts to threaten, bribe or blackmail me. We ended up as we often did singing golden oldies. As I suspected a 21st birthday banner and balloons awaited us. Jess had made a lasagne and the five of us ate together chatting. I asked them to limit their wine consumption to a couple of glasses each and that intrigued them. It was Victoria who laughed loudest at their stupid guesses, but then, she was in the know.

At 10.30 pm I told them that it was time for bed. "We need to leave here by 6.30 at the latest and the dress code is comfortable; trousers, trainers and a jacket."

Jess had taken the day off from the salon and the five of us set off the next morning after coffee. Victoria drove using her car which held the five of us nicely. By the time that we turned off of the M1 motorway, Jane had worked out that we were heading for the Silverstone racing circuit, the home of British motorsport, but they still had no idea what they would be doing.

We arrived in time to get more coffee and some bacon rolls before I was able to tell them what they were going to be doing. Jane looked stunned, "Wow that is something very special, great for a 21st birthday, but why me as well?"

I smiled at them, "Simple, I love you both. The two of share lots of things, so today is about you having fun, the chance to compete with each other and I think that you'll enjoy it more because you're both doing it. But it's also about learning new skills; skills that will make you better drivers and keep you safer. Go and enjoy."

The three of us, Jess, Victoria and I, linked arms and walked over to watch them on the skid pan, but it wasn't so much fun for us and we decided to go for more coffee. We did watch them on the race circuit and in the rally cars. The looks on their faces when they finished their stints were great; they were exhilarated and had to check to see who'd been the fastest. We had a long lunch and watched the track activities, including the young kids in the go-karts, whilst Jane and Fiona were doing their road drives.

They thought that we were done for the day until one of the instructors came over to us. "Okay, I have an Aston Martin, a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. Who wants what?"

"I organised a supercar drive as well."

Fiona danced and Jane smiled. They selected the Italian cars and I asked for the Aston Martin. He then looked at Jess and Victoria and asked, "What about you ladies?"