Milly Scott Pt. 03: The Artist and Her Young Lover 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer loving

I drove Jess and Victoria to the airport to bid them farewell. I confess that I felt lighter going back knowing that they'd left. I made a nice supper that evening and we had sex all over the house, crazy sex, screaming with pleasure and laughing. Jane came home the following day and that curtailed our activities a little, but not too much.

Jane had finished her course and had the summer off before starting work with a local law firm. With Fiona working that meant that Jane and I spent a lot of time together. We shopped, cooked, walked and most of all talked. I'd loved all of the time that I'd spent with the two of them. When they were together they were hilarious and fed off of each other. Jane very often played a straight role for Fiona, but she had a wicked sense of humour and fun when she was on her own. I loved her sister with a passion that neither of us understood, but somehow Jane was there with us, she got 'it.'

Over those three weeks we became sisters, she was no longer the girl that I'd treated and loved as a niece, no longer my lover's sister, Jane became my friend and a fully-fledged sister. Now she had two people, two sisters who would be there for her anywhere, any time and I knew that she'd be there for me, she'd already shown that.

Jane drove us to the airport, it was too far really, but she'd insisted. I was going to miss her, but I had my love with me, so all was well. We stood in the queue to drop our bags off and Fiona joked, "You should tell them that you're a famous artist and see if we could get an upgrade."

"Don't be daft, no one outside the Lake District has heard of me and even there I'm anonymous."

"Good morning, are you checking two bags?" I agreed that we were.

"One of my colleagues mentioned hearing that you're an artist. Are you the Milly that draws Herdwick sheep?"

"Well I draw lots of things, but yes I do draw Herdwick sheep."

"I come from Windermere and my mum has a couple of your pictures. You're going to New York, you and ..." she looked at the other ticket, "Fiona? Are you related?"

"Fiona is my fiancée."

"Wow, give me a minute."

I was puzzled; she looked up and spoke quietly. "We have a couple of seats in business class, so I've upgraded you."

I was stunned. "Is that okay? Thank you."

"Here are your boarding passes. If you head for the lounge and show these you can have a glass of bubbly before you board. Have a safe trip."

"Thank you so much, it's very kind of you." I handed her one of my cards and spoke equally quietly, "Email me and I may be able to return the favour. Thank you." I later sent her a signed sketch, not exactly the same, but it made me feel better about accepting her kindness.

There were several glasses of 'bubbly' before the flight and we enjoyed a luxury start to our vacation. We held hands all through the flight, except when we were eating.

We did all of the sights in New York, kissed on the top of the Empire State Building and took in a baseball game which we loved, although it still remains a bit of a mystery to me. We took a train to Washington DC and had our pictures taken outside the White House and the Capitol Building. We shed a tear at Arlington cemetery when we saw the lines of graves for those whose lives had been given in conflict. We admired Dorothy's shoes and lots of nice art in the museums before we headed for the airport.

New Orleans was a contrast, fancy houses and poverty, plantations formerly run by slaves, a steamboat and beignets. But there was every type of music, jazz in Frenchman Street, modern, blues, rock and more jazz on Bourbon Street where we danced, clapped and sang. I was so very happy, it was the two of us and nothing could have been better.

Another flight took us to Phoenix and we drove to Sedona for a few days relaxation. The scenery was spectacular and we were enchanted by the chapel on the hill. I stood alone looking over the altar at the view beyond through the huge windows and whispered a quiet prayer of thanks for my life and the girl studying something nearby. I spent hours lying on a sun lounger beside my lover watching her and stroking her leg or arm. How did I get to be so lucky?

We drove north and watched the sunset over the south rim of the Grand Canyon, then got up early to watch the sunrise the next morning. Then we drove to Las Vegas and checked into a large, luxurious hotel on The Strip. The next week was full of shows, gawping at the casinos, having a small (and I mean small) flutter and my favourite, watching the fountains at The Bellagio.

We were out walking one day when we passed a wedding chapel. Fiona grabbed my arm and stood in front of me. "Milly, you know that I love you and I know that we said that we'd wait, but we don't need to, we know that we're meant for each other, could we...?"

I was shocked and felt weak at the knees. My god, we could, it would make me so very happy. I needed time. "Fiona, I don't think... Oh Fiona, as much as I'd love to, what about Jess? She would be ... I don't know what she would be, but I doubt if happy would feature anywhere in the conversation."

"She wouldn't be happy, but still." I could see her thinking, "We could do it and not tell them."

"I hate lies and we've told enough of them, so I don't want another one and not one like this. I promise you that we will."

That night Fiona tormented me as a punishment, she didn't tie me up, just asked me to pretend that she had done. It was cruel and wonderful at the same time.

Fiona phoned Jane and told her about our conversation. When Fiona ended the call she turned to me, "Jane has just lost a bet with Victoria, looks like I owe her twenty quid."

"They were betting on us getting married?"

"Apparently!"

Our flight home was great. I'd managed to pay for an upgrade so we got some sleep during the flight. I closed my eyes and thought back over the last four weeks. Magical, but most of that was because we were together. As I drifted off I found that I had regrets over the wedding idea.

We spent another few days with Jess and Victoria; it gave us the chance to swap stories. They were all surprised that we hadn't got married in Vegas, although Jess was relieved and I understood how she felt.

The two of us had a couple of weeks at home before Fiona had to return to her studies. We spent our time together as much as possible, going for lots of long walks, shopping, lazing around, reading, listening to music and chatting.

We often sat down to watch TV together, but we rarely lasted long before one or other of us instigated fondling and kissing. We'd learned that sex on the couch or the floor was fine once in a while, the bedroom was far better, more comfortable and the toys were to hand if we wanted them. We wanted them a lot. Teasing was something that we both really enjoyed, whether being teased or doing the teasing, it didn't matter to either of us because it was fun and loving. I felt Fiona's love every day and I hope that she felt mine.

University again

A couple of days before Fiona's first lecture we travelled to London for Jane's graduation, there was no way we were missing that. We arrived the day before and had a few hours to shop.

Jess and Victoria were waiting for us at the hall; looking pretty smart and impressive. We clapped loudly as Jane went forward to collect her certificate and had a nice lunch following the photos. There were many laughs and jokes, it was really fun. I was very proud of Jane, just as much as the others. Fiona and I gave her a set of pearls because all girls should have pearls.

We caught a train that evening and reached home late, but not too tired for a hot chocolate and a long cuddle.

Fiona got back to her studies. Most evenings she had something that she needed to do, but it always waited until after dinner during which we could chat and make dopey faces at each other. No matter how late she worked I kept her going with drinks and waited so that we went to bed at the same time. Sex didn't happen every night, but there was usually something, a cuddle at the very least. There were occasional evenings when we had an early night and lots of fun, maybe a little screaming as well.

I kept busy during the week with cleaning, laundry and cooking so that I had everything done before Fiona got home. I was also busy with my sketches; some speculative work, a few private commissions and bigger more thoughtful things for the London market. I was getting a couple of showings a year and they brought in good money. Alex's agent would contact me from time to time looking for a cartoon sketch. I fitted it all in around taking care of Fiona. She was my priority, I was playing housewife and I was in my element.

Occasionally Fiona had to study at weekends, but we tried to have at least one full day where it was just the two of us. We walked sometimes, went to the theatre or a movie, watched bands, but most of the time it was us, two loving idiots.

The Band

It had been a miserable day, low grey clouds, persistent rain and a nasty breeze. It seemed to be getting dark far too early and driving was no pleasure so I was glad that I'd made the decision to book a room at a motel near the University for the night. The weather didn't help my nerves either. At the start of her third year, Fiona had decided that she wanted to play more music and had joined a band with some other students. I thought that it was a great idea; she would be spending time with people her own age, doing something that she enjoyed and was good at. Having encouraged her meant that I was now attending the band's first public performance and that meant going to a gig where I may well be the oldest person present. I didn't want to feel uncomfortable and didn't want to raise issues for Fiona. Of course, she said that it would be fine; the truth was that I loved her; I wanted to see her play and support her.

We grabbed a quick dinner and went to our room where we dallied for a while kissing and hugging my favourite pastimes. She showed me the outfit that she was going to change into at the venue and I gasped, "Do you have a skirt to go with that belt?"

The outfit consisted of a red T-shirt that seemed to be at least a size too small, a skirt that didn't cover very much, nude tights and matching heels. There was a belt, more chain actually. She asked if she should go with the nude or the red panties, both of which were rather large. She explained that given the length of the skirt, big knickers would keep things decent when she was sitting at her keyboard. I laughed.

I chose my tightest jeans, a purple silk blouse that was close-fitting, worn with my highest purple heels. I fastened my hair in a braid and even I thought that I looked good. Fiona thought that I looked stunning. She was biased, but I loved her compliments.

We arrived early and the other girls were setting up when Fiona introduced me to Livvy the drummer, Lizzie on bass guitar, Laura the band's leader and guitarist and finally Emily on rhythm guitar and vocals. They all greeted me politely and made me welcome. I sat near the stage area and sipped a drink watching as they prepared.

When the band disappeared to change a good looking man appeared at the table. Tall, greying temples about my age, smart, but casual. Oh, was this a chat up I wondered? "Excuse me, but are you, Milly, with Fiona?"

I was puzzled, "Yes, Milly Scott."

"Sorry to just march up, but I'm Gerry Marsden, Fiona's senior tutor. She told me about her playing a gig this evening and I wanted to see the girls play. She mentioned that you would be here, nice to meet you."

I invited him to sit, he seemed like a nice guy and we chatted easily as the place began to fill up, mainly with students Fiona's age. A few minutes later another man came over to us, also casually dressed wearing similar stylish clothes. Gerry stood and greeted the new arrival with a kiss on the cheek, he turned to me, "Milly this is my partner, Tom; Tom this is Fiona's fiancée, Milly."

Tom took my hand and smiled, "Pleased to meet you." Gerry went to buy a round of drinks and Tom sat beside me.

"So, you're Fiona's fiancée? Fiona is Gerry's star pupil, but don't tell her, she really impresses him. How did the two of you meet?"

"I first met Fiona when she was about eight; she's my close friend's daughter, maybe we're not as close as we once were since I beguiled her daughter. Yes, there's an age difference." I smiled as I spoke, Jess and I were or pretty good terms again most of the time.

"Well that's none of my business, but what's the difference twelve, fifteen years?"

I laughed, "How about 26 years? But we're okay with it."

"Whoa, I'd never have thought that, good for you. I'm sure that there's a longer tale to tell, but maybe not tonight."

"Do you get many jokes, Gerry and Tom?"

He laughed, "Lot's of them, most people try and ignore it, unsuccessfully, but you go right for it. I like you, Milly."

Gerry arrived back with the drinks. "Milly, can I ask; are you an artist?"

"Yes, I am."

"I like your work, we have one of your pieces," he turned to Tom, "The Pier at Ambleside."

Tom raised an eyebrow, "Beauty and talent."

Tom told me that he was a solicitor in Lancaster and that gave me a thought.

The band appeared at that point and all three of us had a sharp intake of breath. They looked stunning, five good looking girls in short skirts, tight T-shirts and long legs. I checked them all out and decided that it would be hard to rank them in attractiveness, except that my Fiona would get the top spot, but I'm biased.

The first set lasted about forty minutes, they played several blues classics, some light rock and a couple of modern hits. They were good, Emily on vocals was great and Laura supported her nicely. I was impressed and told them all so as they joined us during the break.

It was good to be around a group of younger people and I seemed to be a part of the gang, having Gerry and Tom there helped and they were great company.

At the start of their second set, Laura introduced the girls and explained that their initials had provided their band's name; ELLLF, The Elllfs or Elfs. She then went on to add, "Normally Fiona doesn't do vocals, but she asked to perform a number for someone special, take it away Fiona."

Fiona looked over at me and smiled as she started to play and then she sang something that I'd never heard her perform before:

Whoa, chills and fever

Whoa, chills and fever

Oh, chills and fever

Chills and fever, don't you give to me.

When you hold my hand,

Tell me that I'm your lovin' gal

Kiss me and squeeze me tight,

Tell me, babe, you want to love all night.

I get, whoa, chills and fever

Whoa, chills and fever

Oh, chills and fever,

Chills and fever don't you give to me.

When it's late at night

And, and when you hold me tight

Tell me that you love me so

That you'll never ever ever let me go.

I get, whoa, chills and fever

Whoa, chills and fever

Oh, chills and fever,

Chills and fever don't you give to me.

You call me late at night

And I'll come running, rain or shine.

Tell you that I love you so

And I'll never ever ever let you go.

I get, whoa, chills and fever

Whoa, chills and fever

Oh, chills and fever,

Chills and fever don't you give to me.

Oh, whoa, oh, yes, chills and fever, baby,

Um hum...

(By Freddie Houston)

She never took her eyes off of me during the whole number and it was fairly obvious who it was directed at. I was in tears by halfway through, but very proud of her and very flattered. Gerry, Tom and several others sitting nearby applauded me as well.

Tom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "She's got it bad for you and I see that same look on your face. I think that you're both very lucky girls." I smiled at him and I was now a little embarrassed.

When they finished playing, to rapturous applause, the band all came over for a drink and they chatted away. Fiona grabbed me around the waist from behind and whispered, "Did you like it?"

I turned to face her with a huge grin, the resolve that I'd try to be discreet shot out of the door as I grabbed her around the neck and kissed her long and hard. We stopped when there were several calls of 'get a room.'

I'd taken a couple of photos whilst they were playing and asked them to pose as a group. Tom grabbed my phone and made me pose with them as well. I forwarded the pictures to Jane and Jess.

We bailed out back to the motel and I was all over Fiona. I was bursting with pride, shoved her back on the bed, then climbed on top of her. After some very good kissing I slid down and kissed her neck, she was sweaty and tasted salty, but I didn't care, I was in lust. I slid further down and reached under her skirt and pulled the nude 'granny pants' down. Then I licked her thighs and Fiona tried to protest that she was too sweaty. "Shut up, I don't care and in a few minutes neither will you."

I worked my way up and kissed her lips through her tights and then licked her clit. I took the nylon between my teeth and ripped a hole, I had to use my fingers to rip it wider and then I shoved my tongue inside her and licked her bare clit until she came with a scream.

We lay together kissing softly to recover and then went for a shower. Two adults using a motel shower is very tricky, but it's possible to wash each other. Actual sex isn't really possible, although we tried!

Fiona left after breakfast to collect her keyboards and then go to her lectures. It was then that I noticed a reply from Jane - 'Six foxy ladies!' I laughed and then a message arrived from Jess - 'Not sure if I should be proud or shocked at those outfits. Yours was great too.'

New job

After Fiona left I took my time gathering our things together and called Tom's number from the card he'd given me the evening before. A flustered sounding man answered the phone and eventually put me through to Tom.

"Hi Milly, it's a bit chaotic around here today. What can I do for you?"

"I need to make a new will, nothing complex, but it needs to be done."

"I need to see if I can access our diary. Our office manager is away for a few weeks and our other secretary has had to go into hospital, so there's chaos here. We solicitors have not got a clue how to run the office."

"Maybe I can help out; I'm a bit rusty and not really dressed for the office. I used to be a PA, over ten years ago."

I sent Fiona a message at lunchtime to tell her what I was doing. She called me, stunned. I was a little stunned myself when I realised just how rusty I was. One thing came back to me quickly, keep them supplied with fresh, decent coffee and almost everything else will be tolerated.

By the end of the day, I'd managed to work out who was who, how to access emails and the diary. In truth, I'd enjoyed it. It seemed like real, honest work, not selling drawings. I drove home in a good mood but hadn't done anything about dinner.

Fiona arrived five minutes after me and I was busy apologising about dinner when she put her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss. "Milly, having dinner on the table is wonderful, but you spoil me. So what we're going to do is go and change, then have dinner at the pub."

"Okay, but do we need to change?"

"Change was not what I actually meant, but it does involve activity in the bedroom without clothes, or at least most of them." She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We faced each other and undressed; by the time I pulled my panties down they were soaking.