Milly Scott Pt. 03: The Artist and Her Young Lover 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess looked at me. "What? Why should they have all the fun? After I realised that you two were coming I booked a supercar for you as well." It seems that I was the only one who wanted the British car, but then I was imagining that I was Miss Moneypenny as I roared off with my instructor beside me.

"You've done this before?"

"About six years ago and I loved it!" No time for talking, it was pedal to the metal and five laps later I climbed out feeling exhilarated and got a round of applause.

"Where did you hide that?" Asked Jess.

"Jenny got me a driving course and I also had some fast laps. I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it again."

We headed back home and chatted all the way until Jess spoke, "Milly, I loved watching the two of them, but driving that car was incredible, even though I was like an old granny. Thank you so much."

Victoria had been quiet and then stunned us all, "I'm not sure, but my next car may be a Ferrari, even though it's impractical for going to the shops." We laughed, was she serious?

"Actually I think that was a great gift and a great idea, fun and something serious. Well done Milly."

Fiona squeezed my arm, "Thank you, it was great fun and even better because we were all there and I got to share it with Jane."

Jane squeezed my other arm. "Thanks, Milly. Fiona's right, it was fun and a generous gift for all of us."

I smiled before adding, "Just one more thing, what areas did they identify for you to improve on? I'm going to pay for a couple of advanced driving lessons for each of you, to cover those points. I love you both and I want you to be safe. It's not a gift for you, this one's for Jess, Victoria and I, because we care for you."

"That's a great idea Milly and a great gift for Jess and me, thank you." Victoria looked pleased as she concentrated on the road, imagining herself at the wheel of a Ferrari, no doubt.

It had been a long day. We ordered a Chinese takeaway and sat whilst Fiona lied about how fast she was on the race track. I pulled on the oversize T-shirt that I wore when not at home and climbed into bed. Fiona was in the bathroom when I heard a knock at the door. I called 'come in' and Jane poked her head in. I waved her in and she came and sat on the bed in her nightshirt.

"Thank you, Milly. That was a fun day. I loved it and it will help improve my driving I'm sure. It was fun to share it with Fiona and have all of us there together." She leaned over to hug me just as Fiona opened the bathroom door.

"Well, what do we have here? Is my sister flirting with my fiancée or is my fiancée having second thoughts about which sister she wants?"

Jane kept hold of me. "You're a selfish sod, at least let me get a hug."

Fiona sat beside us and we chatted for a while. Jane was laughing about things that had happened in the past and asked, "Remember when we used to sneak into your bed, Milly? It drove Jess crazy."

"I remember it very well. I cherished those times and just thinking back to them gives me a good feeling. If you promise to behave you could cuddle in just now."

"Really?"

Fiona looked over at her sister, "Just keep your hands to yourself. I don't mind sharing my birthday, but Milly's mine."

We lay down and held each other. Of course, Jane couldn't resist tickling me and Fiona moved so that she was between us and said, "I told you to behave." I snorted with laughter.

Our home

I'd been upstairs changing the bed linen when I heard the postman. By the time I had everything tidied up in the bedrooms, it was thirty minutes later that I lifted the half dozen items of mail from the doormat. A bank statement, three mail-order catalogues that I didn't want, and two letters addressed to Fiona. Unusual was my only thought, she used to get an envelope every couple of weeks from Victoria containing mail that had been delivered to her home.

I was in the kitchen when Fiona arrived home from University. I heard her drop her bags as she shouted "Hello," before appearing behind me and kissing the back of my neck. As ever my knees quivered, damn, every time she did that!

I turned to kiss her properly and when I'd done so I stepped back. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour and maybe I've got a special dessert for later." I flicked up the back of my skirt and looked back over my shoulder with a lewd smile.

She smiled at me, one of those dirty ones. "There are a couple of envelopes for you over there."

She picked them up and I saw her bite her lower lip. 'Something's coming very soon' I thought. She poured two glasses of wine and sat at the table. I sat down as well thinking it better to prepare for whatever it was.

"Damn, I forgot to tell you about this, but now I'm busted. Last week I had to show some ID and I produced my driving licence, the person asked me to confirm that it showed my home address. I said no. Then I sent it away to be changed and also went online to the bank. I completely forgot about it. I'd meant to tell you."

I raised an eyebrow as she slid the new driving licence and bank statement over to me. She looked sheepish. I looked down, sure enough, driving licence home address - Rose Cottage, bank statement - Rose Cottage. I kept my head down to try and keep a straight face, then I looked up and raised my eyebrow again. She was still biting her lip.

"Sorry, I should have told you. Are you annoyed?"

"So, you told the bank and the DVLA that this is your home address?" She nodded, "And you think that I might be annoyed?" She nodded again.

"You've made an official declaration that this house, Rose Cottage, is your home. I'm very happy, very happy indeed. After dinner, I'm going to show you just how happy I am and I guarantee that you will sleep well tonight."

"Really?"

"Yes. Thank you for that, it officially makes this our home. Our home." I leaned over and kissed her and got up to check the food. "Remember when I did that temping job for Tom? I'd phoned him because I needed his services."

"Okay." She looked puzzled.

"I wanted to change my will. I'd left everything to Jenny, but obviously, that had to be changed. I've no relatives; except my parents who've shunned me. I needed to make provision in case something happens."

She looked puzzled. Incredible, so very smart and yet at times dumb as anything. "I changed it so that everything that I have, the house, money, investments, royalties. It all goes to you."

For a moment she smiled and then her face fell. "Please don't let anything happen to you. You're the thing that I want, just you."

I laughed, "And a degree and a fancy job."

She laughed as well. "Yes, but that would mean nothing without you, the only woman that I've dreamt of and fantasised about."

We held each other and kissed until the timer went off. Then we ignored it for another few minutes.

Later I heard Fiona on the phone. "Mum, I'm not coming home this summer. I'm at home now. My home is here with Milly. I'm going to work with Karen for four weeks, I'd like to come and stay with you if that's okay?"

I smiled, this is her home! I was delighted, but perhaps this wasn't how she should be doing this. I spoke to her about it later. "Just because this is 'our home,' where you and I live, you still have a home. A home with your parents, where you grew up. That'll always be your home as well. Don't piss them off. They're good people, they love you and made you what, who, you are. They did a pretty good job."

I made a call later that evening as well. "Jess, it's Milly." We exchanged pleasantries before I got around to the real reason for my call.

"I heard Fiona's side of that conversation earlier. Whilst I'm delighted that she considers this to be her home, our home. She was a little blunt about it and I spent almost an hour explaining that your home will always be home to her no matter where she lives. She's being a stubborn little sod right now, but I'll sort that out later."

We spoke about what Fiona had said and how upset Jess had been. We moved onto other things before she asked, "How are the two of you?"

"Great, we're great. Fiona's been working hard, she's been playing with her band and I go to most of her gigs. She's out on her bike at least once a week. She drives me nuts in the kitchen, she's so messy. I've been busy with art and playing house. I love her Jess. I love her like you can't believe. She's good for me."

We talked about Jane, but I knew most of her news already as I'd spoken to her earlier in the week. "Are you trying to steal both my daughters?" Jess laughed as she asked.

"I told you a long time ago that I'd love it if they were mine, both of them. I love Jane and we talk about all sorts of things. Some things she finds easier to talk to me about. But they're your daughters and I thank you for letting me into their lives."

I stayed at home for most of the four weeks that Fiona was away. But I drove down to spend a few days with Jess and Victoria before Fiona and I flew off to the Italian Lakes for a couple of weeks.

We collected a small hire car at the airport and drove up along the shore of one of the lakes where we'd rented a small villa. The weather was great and it enabled us to spend lots of time on or around the lake. Rowing was fun, but we fooled around so much that we never got very far. We went to a cookery lesson to learn how to make pasta. Now, Fiona can cook, but there's no way that she will ever be making pasta in any kitchen that I have a say over. We spent a day in the city and that evening had tickets for an opera performed at an open-air theatre. Fiona serenaded me all the way back to our villa. I was pleased that it wasn't too far because she can't sing opera and made up most of the words as well. But it did make me laugh and was a lovely end to a magical day.

After some very gentle sex that night, I lay in bed, watching the moon through the bedroom window. It gave me the chance to think. Was it normal for a very smart twenty-one-year-old to enjoy doing the things that we did? Gentle things, that people did when they were older, my age. She seemed happy and I certainly was. But I'd have been happy doing anything with her.

The following day we spoke about it whilst lying in the sun with cold beers. "I like being with you and doing things together. Most people my age don't fall in love with a woman twice their age. I guess that I'm not 'normal' then. What I do know is that I wouldn't trade being with you for anything. I love you, Milly, I love you very much."

"Thank you. You have to tell me if you want to do other things, won't you?"

"Yes of course. Now, can I get my 'old woman' another beer?" I threw a cushion at her. It missed and she just laughed at me as she walked away. 'And I love you too,' I thought as I watched her bum wiggle.

Reflection

I woke this morning with an empty bed and realised that I didn't like it. Fiona was attending an event at the University and as it had been a late finish, wisely, decided to stay there. I looked across at the pillow on which she usually slept and felt sad. I rolled back and looked at the ceiling thinking, I have a younger lover, by 26 years, who was beautiful, smart, funny and very caring. God, how much I loved her, but it scared me a lot, occasionally that fear that I kept buried would rise up, would she, at some point meet someone her own age or simply realise that our age difference did matter. I knew that it would break my heart, but I was so grateful that I'd experienced this with her. Life was fun, I felt far younger, but there were many challenges for us. Some regarded me as a cradle snatcher and others as a basic pervert; some looked at Fiona and thought that she must be mad or a gold digger. We'd discussed this many times and so, didn't flaunt our relationship, it was, sadly, easier that way, but we would forget from time to time and that drew dirty looks and comments.

There were people who supported us, Alan the Vicar, Ben the gallery owner, most of the villagers and Fiona's family. Most of all Fiona's elder sister, Jane, she was vociferous in our defence and had been, was, a wonderful person.

Sex was a very special part of our lives and Fiona took the lead role most of the time, but I didn't need much encouragement. I was almost insatiable and Fiona took great delight in tormenting me for very long periods. I'd been lucky, Alex had been a wonderful lover, Jane had been a very caring woman who delighted in pleasing me, but Fiona was astonishing, she was open to trying anything and everything whilst being caring and considerate. She made me more sexually satisfied than anyone else had come close to.

As I lay there I wondered what would happen when she graduated, where would she go to work? What would happen to us? I hoped that she would go wherever she needed to go to achieve her aims and ambitions and I would go wherever it took us if she still wanted me. Please God, let her still want me!

University life

Fiona was into her fourth year, her final year at university. It was challenging, she had to work hard to complete the assignments, but she seemed to thrive on it and was excited. The exercise on her bike seemed to refresh her and playing music allowed her to relax.

I was looking after her to make sure that she had no distractions, except me of course. When work was done for the day we indulged ourselves with kissing, cuddling and gentle lovemaking. Every now and again it would be far from gentle; it would be wild, abandoned and lewd. I often puzzled about what she'd done to make me such a sexual animal; I had no answer and just felt grateful for it.

When Fiona wasn't around I was drawing, going for walks and occasionally doing some temping as a secretary. I was happy and content.

Her band was back playing gigs again and some weeks they had two. I tried hard to attend them all and I got to know the partners of the other band members. It meant that I had company and didn't feel like an imposter. When they played I watched them enjoying themselves, but on occasions, I became totally mesmerised watching Fiona.

One night the singer announced that Fiona was going to sing a new number. Fiona had only sung once before and I guessed that this was going to be directed at me. She played and sang 'Something in the way she moves' a Beatles classic, written by George Harrison. She never took her eyes off of me throughout. I was touched, it was lovely. They didn't perform it every time they played, but often enough to raise a tear.

Tricky

I poured two glasses of wine and took them through to the sunroom where Fiona was standing near to the window with the last of the sunlight backlighting her and I felt my knees tremble as I saw her. She turned and smiled at me, took the wine glass, kissed my cheek then turned and pointed to my sketch pad, "Who's this?"

A couple of days ago I'd seen a wire-haired fox terrier tied up outside a shop in Ambleside. He was sitting watching the pedestrians pass by until he saw me, our eyes met and he grinned at me. I doubt if he actually grinned, but that's what I imagined I saw and it reminded me of Fiona's cheeky, mischievous grin. I tried sketching him; I'd struggled at first and then tried to get the face right on its own. For some reason, I tried various poses and had wasted much of the afternoon. "That's my friend 'Tricky,' I saw him a couple of days ago and have tried hard to capture his expression which I found difficult, hence - Tricky."

"From what I see here, I have competition for your heart, are you two-timing me?"

I was about to protest firmly when I realised that she was poking fun at me, again. "Well maybe I have thought about it; he's good looking, nice body, good hair, cheeky grin, won't refuse anything I feed him, won't want to borrow money, no laundry to do and he would be devoted, I'll have to see where it goes."

She smiled back at me, "I eat everything that you give me, never borrow money, I'm devoted, will do my own laundry from now on and I think I'm better looking. Now, perhaps I need to take you to bed and show you some of my other qualities."

Suddenly I knew what I wanted and the bedroom was far too far away. I reached down, pulled my dress over my head, shrugged off my bra and panties and fell back on one of the chairs with my legs wide open. I was no longer completely averse to this type of sexual behaviour, it was still a challenge and it didn't happen often, but right now I wanted her!

"Oh my, what do we have here? Slutty behaviour like that usually means that you've been thinking about this for a while." She grinned, X rated again.

The sex that followed was primal, urgent and so bloody good. Thirty minutes later we lay entangled in each other, sweaty and satisfied. "I could never leave you. I've loved you for so long, but I never thought that it would be love like this. Please ..." I couldn't finish.

"Don't leave you? Is that what you were going to say? I've thought about this so many times, what do I want? I know what I want; someone who is kind and caring, loving, sexy, funny, smart and who loves me. It would be great if she was also gorgeous. That's all you, what you are, how I think of you. My heart tells me, my head agrees. I've never looked at another woman and thought 'wow.' I've never felt weak at the knees about anyone else. You and me - in love like this. I don't want anyone else, never have."

Jane

I was cooking when my phone rang and I had to turn down the heat under the pan that I had been using before answering. "Milly, hi how are you?"

"Hi Jane, I'm good. Fiona's not home yet."

"It sounds strange when she calls it that, but I understand."

"Well I'm sure you didn't call to talk about homes or for a catch-up, so what can I do for you?"

"I need a break. My love life is hopeless, troubled actually and I need to getaway. I need someone to talk to and I'd prefer it to be you if you wouldn't mind."

"Of course, do want me to come and meet you somewhere?"

"No Milly, can I come to you for a few days?"

"Anytime, anytime. When were you thinking?"

"Can I come tomorrow? I'm a mess, Milly ..." She was clearly very upset and tears were not far away.

"You can come anytime. You could come by train and I'll collect you. But whatever you want, anything just let me know."

"Okay. I'll be there tomorrow and I'll text you when I decide how I'm coming. Thanks, Milly you're an angel."

Twenty minutes later Fiona arrived home. Over dinner I told her about Jane's call and that she was coming to stay. "What's wrong?"

"You and I share everything right?" She nodded her head, "She wants to come and talk and doesn't want to talk to her mum. She wants to talk to me and it sounds serious. She's clearly upset so let's wait and see and if she wants to tell you about it she can. I don't know much and I don't want to betray her, so on this occasion ..."

Fiona looked at me and at first, I thought that she was going to be upset, but she came over, got on her knees next to my chair and took my hand. "I knew you were a good one, thank you for trying to help my sister. You know how much I love and care for her. Do what you can, please."

I was stunned until I thought about it. For Fiona to take that attitude showed just how much she cared for her sister.

Later that evening I got a text from Jane - 'Too upset to drive, coming by train. Can you get me at Lancaster? I'll let you know my ETA.'

Things were bad if she was that upset, but tomorrow she could tell me all about it and we could try to fix things. I loved Jane a great deal, I always had. I'd promised to be there for her and now was the time she needed me.