Milly's Diary: 28th November 2023

Story Info
Milly visits her Dad in his new care home.
859 words
3.96
2.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMm
EmilyMm
3 Followers

28th November 2023, Tuesday.

Dear Diary,

I visited Daddy today at his new care home. It's a wonderful place. There are hundreds of residents, and the whole lower floor is full of shops, a hair salon, a pub, and more. It's a really nice community, exclusive to the residents. They can live as normal a life as possible without ever having to leave the building.

I wanted to explore a bit more and check out all the facilities, so I also wandered into the nursing wing. I knew that my neighbour, Tessa's father, was in here somewhere, sharing a little private ward with his two brothers. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to be there as I explored the corridors, but several nurses passed me and gave friendly smiles, so I guessed it was permitted.

After peering through a few windows and reading a few signs, I soon found them. Three old black men. Three Mr. Browns in the same room. I entered quietly and immediately recognised Tessa's father. He looked so much older than the last time I ever saw him. I was still a little girl when he moved away from my street and was taken into care. Now he was in his late seventies, and in the other two beds were his two older brothers.

All three Mr. Browns were fast asleep, possibly sedated? All three with oxygen masks assisting them. Well, the gowns they all wore were rather immodest, though I couldn't quite see anything too exciting. It did remind me, though, of how, when I was little, I would sometimes be able to see Mr. Brown undress through his curtains, their house directly across from ours. His was the first giant black cock I ever saw, and I couldn't resist taking another look.

I lifted his little gown, and there it was! A magnificent ancient black cock. His old balls hanging so low. Of course I checked the other two Mr. Browns and my God, both were even bigger than the first, also with such heavy, hanging balls.

Well, my diet has been going so well. I've lost two pounds this month so far. So I thought I would treat myself. The door didn't lock, but it was mid-afternoon, between mealtimes. I didn't think I would be disturbed.

Tessa's father's old black cock was so heavy in my little white hand, and it soon responded to my touch. He mumbled somewhat in his sleep as I stroked it, but it was soon as hard as a man's sixty years younger! A thick, hard ten inches. I held his old balls in one hand as I sucked, my tummy already rumbling. I hadn't eaten since breakfast. Over twenty years since I first saw it, I finally got to enjoy sucking the monster.

Mr. Brown soon grunted in his sleep, and his balls noticeably twitched in my hand as thick, lumpy spurts of old cum filled my mouth. The bedridden man must not have emptied his balls in years! It was a real mouthful. I let it slide down into my hungry tummy as I moved on to the second Mr. Brown.

Soon another ten inches of even older nigger cock was sliding in and out of my throat. The old man groaned and mumbled in his sedated sleep. I wondered what dreams he was having. The Brown brothers certainly are still so virile in their old age, and shortly another huge mouthful of thick old cum filled my mouth. I swirled it, tasted it, and sent it down to join the first.

Well, things got more eventful with the third Mr. Brown. He was surely the oldest yet-- almost ninety, I think. He was as virile as the others, with such a big, suckable head on his ancient, eleven-inch black cock. I was eager to empty his old balls quickly, sucking away, when suddenly his bony old hands grabbed my head. The old nigger was seemingly still unconscious, but the horny bastard's instincts took over, and he fucked my throat with considerable vigour. My eyes watered as he slid deep in and out, the bed shaking as his hips bucked. Soon the old beast froze, gripped my head tight, and groaned loudly in his sleep. His cock impaled deep down my throat, his twitching balls pressing against my chin as he unloaded directly into my stomach.

He was immediately dead to the world again, apart from some quiet mumbling. So, I quickly straightened the three men's gowns and sneaked back out of the room.

Since it is Daddies birthday soon, I headed back to the shops upstairs and found a decent bottle of Scotch. It was somewhat overpriced, but whatever. Daddies room is very nice. It's a decent little suite. I'm sure he will be happy here.

Daddy suggested we could get lunch together in the pub downstairs, but I told him I had unfortunately already eaten. The three huge loads of nigger cum would be a nutritious enough meal for me for the rest of the day.

I already look forward to visiting Daddy again, and of course, the Brown brothers too!

Milly.

EmilyMm
EmilyMm
3 Followers