MilSpec Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would never object, Chief," he said. "I love you like crazy... dad."

It took until the end of the summer before the adoption proceedings were finalized. Mona and I filed our wedding papers that day as well. The actual ceremony happening a few weeks earlier on Lugnasadh, August 1st. It had been performed by the Judge, who was also the second one to kiss the groom.

===========================

That winter, I began the project, the Thunderbird. There wasn't a lot else to do in the winter, though Mona did find out she was pregnant. Mica helped with the car, handing me tools and putting them away. I taught him where stuff goes and what stuff was on the car and he was like a little sponge. We ended up putting a little heater out in the area and a chair for Mona. She took up knitting and I got a new scarf and hat, then Mica got better ones.

That spring, we took a trip to Wyoming where we bought three American wild horses. All three about eight months old. Two mares and a colt. I wasn't concerned much about color, or really much else, other than American wild. By now, Mona knew the state of, well, my estate. I had the other ranch house converted and hired long term care specialists, then moved Mary and Dina into the ranch. Ned had died, peacefully, in his sleep and we felt that Mary and Dina deserved family around.

Mary improved right away. Maybe it was her home or maybe it was her grandson that drove over on the ATV every day. Mona and I did our best to get over there every other day as well.

I sat on the porch one Saturday night, my beautiful pregnant wife beside me. I abstained from cigars when she sat out with me, so we simply sat and held hands. I looked over at her, "Are you happy Mona? I think I asked once before what you wanted. You said you didn't know, you wanted to start with feeling secure. I think you feel secure, so, is there something you want, something else, more?"

"I don't know, honey," she said. "I was talking with the judge the other day. We were talking about Terri. I know you heard about Eve and the accident. Well, Terri is suffering, and well, Terri is one of the Kinship, like me. You connected with her, and well, I thought it would be nice to have another woman around to help with things."

"You are talking about a third?" I asked. I wasn't like totally stupid, but I wasn't completely up on the Kinship stuff.

"Yes, I mean, I'd have to meet her and see if there is a spark, but, well," she said, "I'm pregnant, in case you hadn't noticed. With some of the changes, sex just isn't as good for me. Um, it hurts. I can't expect you to go without for the duration, so, another woman is an option. Liz doesn't feel young enough, though she said she'd come help out any time." Mona grinned then, "and she does kiss, really, really well."

There was a knock on the door about then and Mona held me in place and shouted, "We're out back, Liz!"

"You are devious," I said.

"I am going to waddle in and lay with Mica," she said, "The Judge is here for you. Smoke a cigar. She'll come out when it is dark. And lover, have a great time."

I lit a cigar and drank the shot that was in front of me. As the sun set, Liz came out of the house. She was wearing a shear baby doll with a bustier beneath it. Her nipples were bare and her legs were sheathed in charcoal stockings. She was sans panties and her pussy lips glistened in the moonlight. She knelt down on me, my cock slipping into her pussy as she took the cigar, had a couple puffs then set it in the ashtray and began to slide up and down on me.

"Goddess, Jack," she said with a moan, "That is one righteous cock!"

I slid my hands up over her body, removing the baby doll and setting it aside. Then I slapped her ass and grabbed her waist. I held her in place about three inches above all in and began to thrust up into her. "You are one sexy woman, Liz. Your pussy is tight and wet, just how I remember. Your perfect little MILFy body is wicked and I'm going to use you hard, then put you away wet."

"Yes, Jack, oh fuck that feels good," she said. "How do you like it, Jack?"

"Hot and sexy, like you, you little sex bomb," I said and moved faster. I was excited. Liz was an epic beauty and I was sure she could be one of the "Girls that Judge" nudes in Playboy, well, when they still did nude series. I was getting altogether too close to my edge, and I surged to my feet, pushing her against the support column for the porch. I slipped my arms under her legs and began to rifle into her, her legs wide, arms grabbing the column.

"Fuck, going to cum, Jack, you fucking monster," she said and I jammed faster. Her head rolled back and she looked up though her eyes were unfocused and exploded into orgasm. Her pussy began to pull at me, squeezing and slowing and clenching. I almost lost it and came in her right then, but I held it back and brought her slowly to the end of her orgasm.

"I'm going to set you down in a moment," I said, "You get your MILF ass in my bed. I'm going to fuck you silly and the night is still hella young."

"Oh Jack, you say the most romantic things!" she exclaimed with a smile and I lifted her off my turgid cock. He was standing proud and every vein was prominent. My foreskin only half covered my head, I was so erect. As Liz moved toward the door, I grabbed her from behind.

"On your hands and knees, my MILF," I said, "I'm going to take you from behind."

She moaned loudly and practically ran into the house. I grabbed the stuff from the porch, glasses and such, put my half smoked cigar in a special humidor for them, and went inside. I poured another shot, then pulled out another of the shot glasses and poured one for Liz. I took them in the bedroom and there she was. Her legs were spread and her gorgeous ass was staring me in the face. I moved behind her and shoved in.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed. I grabbed the back of the bustier and pulled her upright. She twisted and kissed me. I held her tit and handed her the shot glass, then grabbed her other tit and began to stroke deeply into her. "Oh shit, that's fucking amazing, Jack. I haven't been held, touched, fucked by a man in too damn many years."

"I think, well, we'll change that, starting right now," I said, "I want you in my bed, often. You think about that and how you are going to make that happen. Talk with Mona. The two of you figure it out. Just make sure you account for Terri and Mica. You are my woman now." I was babbling and untying her bustier as I went, my cock stroking her slowly.

"Really, Jack, not just tonight?" she asked and I kissed her again, letting my passion push through. "Ughn, yes, dammit, cum in my damn pussy you fucking stud!" I pulled off the bustier and pushed her head down on the bed. I began to fuck her hard and fast, slamming my cock into her body in rapid fire thrusts.

It seemed like a short time later, though she told me it was more like fifteen minutes, when I felt the rise. My balls rose up to my skin and I angled to drive more down until I was striking her G. She'd had more than one orgasm already since we moved to the bed, but I don't remember how many, I was giving pleasure, but I was receiving it as well, my body twitching in her until the moment when I thrust home and held it there, spurting and dumping, I left a huge deposit. I could not stay still for long, though, and I began to thrust my final three of four strokes into her and she came with me.

"Fuck, Jaaaaaack!!" she cried out as she came. As we came down from the heights of orgasm, we collapsed on the bed and I rolled her over then cleaned her up, licking the mixture of her creamy cum with my chunkier sperm. She twitched a couple times, but I managed to clean her well and, as I moved back up on the bed, she leaned over and took my cock, still erect though starting to relax, in her mouth and throat, swallowing it it down and cleaning me off. "Damn, Jack. I have never felt so alive and dead at the same time. You are the best lover I have ever had." she said and kissed me. I pulled her into my arms and gently stroked and calmed her body.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and I woke in the middle of the night when Mona climbed in with us. I kissed her and carefully lay down, letting me position her and hold her close. I woke up again when Mona sat up in bed. "You alright, honey?" I asked, my sleepy gone.