Mimi Loves Daddy Soooooo Much

Story Info
Mimi convinces Daddy to let her stay home and play.
821 words
4.13
8.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babe4dad
babe4dad
43 Followers

"Daddy, can we stay home today and play?"

"You really should go to school, Mimi. I don't want you to fall behind in your last semester of high school."

"Daddy! I'm way ahead of the other kids. I should give them at least a day to catch up!"

Bill laughed. She had a point. So clever. And so adorable. Hard to resist.

"Well," I was planning to work at home today anyway. And Mommy already left for work. How about a compromise? You can stay home with me til lunchtime and then I'll take you to school for your afternoon classes."

"Okay. Daddy. Come get in bed with me."

Bill didn't have to be asked again. He shucked his clothes and slid into bed next to his warm, naked 18 year old stepdaughter.

"Mmmmm. I love feeling all your skin on all my skin, Daddy."

Bill reminded himself that Mimi was his stepdaughter so this wasn't technically 100% incest. Just like, 98%. And she was 18 so 100% legal too... If he weren't her stepfather.

Mimi snuggled into him and put one hand around his neck while the other hand finger tipped it's way deliciously up and down his spine.

"Ohhhh," Bill groaned. "That feels amazing baby."

"I know, Daddy. I want you to feel really good cuz you always make me feel amazing."

Plus, Mimi thought, he always gets hard when I touch him like that.

"Daddy! I felt your cock push on my leg!"

"I couldn't help it honey. It just does that when you make Daddy feel good."

Mimi giggled. "I know! But I don't mind. I want you to fuck me! I want your cock to move like that inside me."

Bill turned toward Mimi and started kissing her gently. She kissed him back but upped the ante with her tongue. He responded in kind and the tongue dance got passionate. Bill reached down his hand and found wetness between Mimi's legs.

"Honey! You're so wet!"

"I know Daddy. You made me wet with all that kissing!" Bill worked his fingers into his stepdaughters smooth, warm pussy and started pumping while they continued kissing. He heard her gasp.

"Daddy! That feels amazing."

Mimi reached her hand down and started stroking her step daddy's cock.

"Daddy. You're so hard now. I want that in me. Please?"

"Of course, sexy girl." Bill pulled Mimi to him and inched his cock into the opening of her pussy.

"Put it all the way in Daddy!"

"Don't be so impatient, greedy girl."

"I can't help it, Daddy. You fuck me so good that I want it all the time. You made me into your greedy little fuck girl!"

Bill chuckled. She had a point. He hadn't discouraged her from wanting sex with him ever since they first played a few months ago after her 18th birthday party.

He pushed in all the way and she moaned with delight.

"Ohhhhh, More Daddy!" Bill obliged, pumping into his girl faster and with increasing intensity.

"Daddy! I'm gonna come!" Bill felt Mimi clench on his cock and kept pumping. "Yes Daddy!"

Mimi had an amazing ability to come almost constantly while Bill fucked her. Not like her mother who took half an hour to warm up.

"Ohhhh!" Mimi was ecstatic, so happy she didn't have to be quiet since Mommy wasn't home.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Ohhhhh!"

Mimi pulled Bill's head to her and started kissing him again while he fucked her. "Ohhhh! Mimi started having a more intense orgasm and screamed into his mouth. "Aaaaaaah!"

That did it. Bill felt his own orgasm rising and shot it into his stepdaughter's pussy. Thank God she was on the pill or she probably would have been pregnant months ago.

Bill came hard, in waves, shooting rivers of cum into his lovely Mimi.

"Daddy! That's a lot of cum. It's leaking out of me!"

"I know, honey. I'll wash the sheets after you go to school."

"Who's going to school?"

"You are Mimi."

"Hmmm. I wonder." Mimi started stroking her Daddy's wet cock again. And it started hardening under her touch.

"Mimi! Cut that out!"

"Why, Daddy? Doesn't it feel good?"

"Of course I t does. It feels too good. You have to get up!"

"Do I?"

They managed to get out of bed 20 minutes before Mommy came home. Sheets in the washer, both of them showered. Mimi at the kitchen table doing her homework.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hi, honey. Did you have a good day?"

"One of the best Mom. I learned a lot."

"That's good dear. Where's Daddy?"

"In the den. He has a lot of work to do."

"He must. He's usually done before I get home."

"I guess he just had more come up today than usual."

Mimi knew her Daddy heard her from the other room, and grinned as she imagined his cock hardening yet again.

Mimi loves her Daddy sooooo much.

babe4dad
babe4dad
43 Followers