Mind Control Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing from last time with another woman.
1.9k words
4.27
15.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time I waved Annalise goodbye and decided to walk the rest of the way home. This device is just fucking awesome isn't it. I could do whatever I wish and take control of anyone in the world. However Imma uses it to have sex with as many women as I can.

On my way home I stop by a massage place and think why not get a free massage with these powers. No one is inside and that's great, so I go inside and see an old Chinese lady who greets me and welcomes me in. I pull out my device and I click on "start". She goes stiff and then she's looking at me. I am not going to fuck an older lady like her. She's like a full on grandma. I tell her that she will pay for my expenses and that I will get the best massage. She accepts and lets me through. She calls over a worker and as she comes out to the hall i can't help but to stare at this gorgeous woman. She's older then Annalise but incredibly she's a lot more fucking good looking. She has some mommy milkers on her and an ass that leaves me breathless. Plum and firm and the shape of her is just outstanding. She comes out and asks her boss what massage I paid for. The boss responds to her and says "he paid for everything". The masseuse looks confused but points me on to her room.

I'm getting excited by just looking at her with clothes on and I can't imagine how she will look without them. I've read many masseuse stories to know that this will probably only end on a handjob if I don't do anything. I take out my device again and start a session on this woman.

"What is your name?" I ask her. To me it's more exciting to know the name

"My name is Rena (Re-Nay)" she responds in a deep asian accent. Okay I got this. I really want to enjoy this woman's body.

"Rena, once this device goes off you will be the one that gets massages and I'll be the masseuse. Everything I will do to your body will make you feel really good and you won't want me to stop. Whether it's a massage or I use your body you will like it. Rena looks at me and nods.

I turn the device off and she smiles and gets all excited for her massage. "I can't wait for you to make my body feel good," she says. "Oh don't you worry about that" I say grinning. "This is a nude body massage btw so I will require you to take all your clothes off" I order. She looks at me hesitating on her next move. She then grabs a towel and goes to another room where she takes off all her clothes and comes out naked wrapped in a towel. Holy Shit she is smoking hot. Her tits are barely even covered and the rest of her body is insane.

She lifts herself onto the table ass up and lays there waiting for me to begin. I start by her feet and I give them a good rub. Her soles are smooth and very warm. Rena is clearly enjoying this as she gives out a "yeahhhh that feels good". I rub her feet from heels to toes and eventually I give in to her feet. I start sucking on her toes and licking her soles. I've gone wild onto her feet and I'm enjoying every inch possible. I eventually stop and start moving upward. I massage her calves and go into her big and smooth thighs. I gave them a good rub and now I'm in a dilemma. Do I reach for her ass or do I tease her pussy for a bit? I choose the latter and rub my hand in between her thighs. She gets all fidgety and her breath is getting heavy.

"Do you enjoy this Rena?" I ask. She says she's loving it. Every bit of it including the part where I face fucked her feet. I keep on turning her inner thighs and eventually I unwrap the towel that was covering her up. Her ass is perfect. Round and firm with a bit of wrinkles on the side. I am next to her at this point so I grab onto her hand and get two handfuls. I'm in ecstasy at this point and I now rub my hand across Rena's pussy. She doesn't have a clean shave but it's not really hairy either. She has an untrimmed pussy that I can't wait to get my mouth in. She is now moaning really hard telling me to keep on going.

"Please!!Eat me out!!, Please I'm begging you".

That's all I needed. After hearing that I went in and started to eat her out. Rena couldn't stop moaning and breathing hard, almost gasping for air. I stuck two fingers in her and finger fuck her. She is now covering her mouth to not be so loud. Eventually I feel her pussy get really tight and she gushes her love juice onto my mouth. I try desperately to get all of it and then I pull my face away to look at my work. Not bad. She peeks over her back and gives me a nice smile.

"You want more baby?" She asked me and of course I said fuck yeah. She smiles and turns around to now face me. I can now see her tits in all their glory. It's almost blinding. I get her on the edge of the table with her pussy now in between my legs. She raises both legs up and I can once again get into her feet. I love her toes and her soles. I'm in a trance. I like her entire sole and even move up into her legs and back onto her toes. She is constantly moaning and getting herself off looking at me and her feet.

She can't take any more and takes her feet away from my mouth. She then leg locks me bringing my dick closer to her pussy.

"Fuck me already!! I want that dick of yours all inside me and pumping me full of dick!! This dirty talk is making me crazy. I grab my cock and place it at the entrance. This is it, my virginity is about to be taken.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!" I jump and look back to see the old Chinese lady at the front desk with her eyes about to burst. "I SAID MASSAGE NO FUCKING HIM" Rena doesn't seem to care as she hasn't let go of me with her leg lock. I quickly grab my remote and press start. Hopefully it can work with more than one person at a time.

They both go calm and look at me. Whew that was really close. She must've heard us from the other room. Shit what a good chance fucking wasted. Well let's try and salvage the loss we can. I tell Rena that she will go back to normal but whenever she hears my voice she will have to obey every command I give her. She nods. I also tell her to forget what happened during the massage. I turn to the old lady and tell her to forget I was ever here. I also tell her to delete and forage for me being here. She nods and waits there. I let Rena get dressed before walking out and turning the device off. Well that was a cuckblock and a half. Well at least I have Rena on my phone. What next? I had a lot of sunlight left so I decided to walk to the mall. It's a huge mall. Full of stores and games and games and games, but most importantly women. Not only that but saleswomen in particular. I have had a huge crush on them since I was younger. There short skirts or there dresses have always been a turn on for me.

I decided that I won't go alone. Instead I'll take two gorgeous women on a date. I call up Annalise and tell her to meet me at the mall. She gets all excited and agrees immediately. Next up I call Rena. She seems distraught especially because she's now been fired and without a job. She headed home after I had left.

She hears my voice and when I tell her that she has to meet us at the mall she agrees. I tell her to dress attractively and she complies.

Once at the mall all I had to do was wait. I didn't wait for long. Annalise showed up in a different outfit than the one she was wearing at first. She had on a pair of blue jeans that made her legs and ass standout. She had an amazing body. Her top was even better. She wore a red half crop top and it really showed off her boobs and their perfect medium size. Her blonde hair was tied up into a bun and she wore open heels. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I could feel her breast against me. She gave me a small peck in the mouth.

"I felt so lonely without you!!" She whines. I can feel her rubbing her pussy on my thighs. "Please let me be with you forever!!! You're the one for me!! I'll do anything". Although her excitement and her possessiveness is overwhelming at first I'm still getting turned on by this. I don't think I ever told her to be this crazy in love but I won't complain. She really is mines and only mines. I think she'll honestly do anything for me. As she is hugging me Rena shows up.

She was wearing a nice and tight black dress. It comes down to around her knees and after that it's just stockings. She is wearing some nice heels as well. She approaches me and Annalise stands in between us. She has both hands out trying to stop Rena from getting close.

"This here is MY MAN!!" she is clearly angry. She looks at me tearfully and says "Am I not enough?" I look at her and give her a kiss. "You are enough, but I want more and more. It would make me happier to have more woman to fuck" Annalise looks at me while I'm kissing her. "If that's what you want ___, then I'm happy to help you find more woman to fuck" I knew it, she can't handle not being with me so much she'll actually try and keep me however she can.

I need to try something with Rena too. I look at her and start the device again. I ask Rena if she is single and she responds with a yes. Good. I won't feel bad if she is single. I tell Rena that I am her boyfriend and that she will love me and only me. I also tell her that she doesn't mind me being with another woman. Anything like dating and sex is allowed if it's me. Another thing I tell her is too join in when I am fucking someone different and she is around. She agrees and I turn of the device.

"_____ its youuu!! I've missed you a lot!!" She gapes around Annalise and gives me a nice hug and kiss. I give her a tit massage right there in the open. She pulls back and smiles. "Maybe somewhere a little more private, that way we won't get caught again" I am so ready to lose my virginity in a foursome.

Now let's look for a seller.