Mind Control Harem Ch. 04.5: Puppylove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master led her back to her cage, and closed the door behind her, leaving her to get comfortable. She tried to lay down, but she couldn't because of her back's curve. She kept shifting, until she finally laid down, her face and breasts on the floor, while her ass was curved upwards,pressing against the wall of the cage (which was very arousing for her), her holes exposed between the bars.

She felt strange; her way of thinking didn't feel too different, but now she was much more malleable and submissive than before. He could turn her into a eager little pet by using her own body against her; her ass was his toy, and she was his puppy: tail, ears, and all. He owned her as a pet. And not even at the same level as Bella. Sophie was a objectified sexpet. A fucktoy. And the humiliation was really arousing; she loved it, and they both knew it.

Maybe she didn't need her pride. I mean, right now, she was pressing her naked tits against the ground, her naked ass pressed against a dog cage as a hook forced her to look sexy for her master and a tail sprouted out of her. Her vagina and asshole were exposed for anyone to play with, and the one hole that wasn't, had a long dildo forcefully shoved down it. So, she didn't really have much pride left in the first place. Who knows? She'll probably become a normal woman again the future; after all, he could probably undo what he had done. So why not enjoy it? She'll just yip and bark like the good little puppy she is, revel in being groped and fucked and taken care of, and be Master's fuckpet.

As Master started to leave the room to leave Sophie (and Bella) to rest, Sophie let out a happy little bark, before rubbing her ass sensually against the bars, giving a soft moan afterwards on accident. Justin smiled, a little surprised, but not too displeased with the change. I mean, it wasn't what he was trying to do, but he had known that she enjoyed being treated like a bitch in heat, so it was nice to see her finally showing what she felt.

"Good bitch."

12