Mind Control Harem Ch. 07: Yippynips & Muzzlemutt

Story Info
Master brutally trains two prissy college girls into dogs.
20.3k words
4.72
30.8k
28

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Hey guys, it's been a while. I'd given up on this for a while, but a recent bout of inspiration drew me to finish this series. Have fun~

I listed character descriptions at the beginning, feel free to skip them.]]

*For ass sizes, I listed them 1-8, 1 being cereal bowl sized asscheeks, and 8 being watermelon sized.*

JUSTIN/MASTER:

Underwear: Tight crimson Boxer Briefs, revealing his bulge.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Unbuttoned white long sleeve shirt; black formal dress pants; crimson leather belt; black dress shoes.

Favorite Decent Outfit: Black straight fit jeans; white long-sleeved button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.

Favorite Dress Outfit: White button-up shirt under a wine-red vest; black winter trench coat; dark brown belt; black dress pants; long black socks and black leather shoes.

Body: 22; 6'0; Tan skin; tied back wavy shoulder-length dark brown hair; dark brown, playful eyes; moderately full tan lips; lean (not bodybuilder muscles nor skinny); toned abs and chest; medium tan nipples; slightly chiseled features; large slender hands; broad shoulders; wide back; toned thighs; firm tight size 4 ass; 7 inch dick.

Sexuality: Bi.

Description: Bella's boyfriend, and the harem's dominant master, he's the decisive laid-back mastermind behind the mind control chemicals. He thoroughly enjoys playing with his harem, pleasuring and abusing them. He makes sure not to actually mistreat them, though, being considerate and careful. However, more than any of that, he appreciates spending time with Bella, whether it be hanging out with her as his best friend and girlfriend, or owning her and using her as his Kitty.

Unique Traits: Most dominant, romantic, psychologically adept, and Bella's boyfriend.

BELLA/CUMKITTY:

Nickname: Kitten, Kitty

Toys: Black Felt collar that says "Cumkitty" in pink, with a leash attached; black buttplug kitty tail; black kitty ears.

Underwear: Black Frilly bra; black lacey panties.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Open oversized t shirt over her underwear.

Favorite Decent Outfit: Grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt, or pajamas.

Body: 19; 5'7; Light vanilla skin; wavy shoulder-length black hair; forest green, feline eyes; moderately plump light pink lips; B cups; cute light pink nipples; size 5 ass; medium hips.

Hypnosis: Used P.E.N.I.S. hormones to temporarily remove her inhibitions, but now, she's under no hypnosis.

Sexuality: Bi.

Description: Master's first slave, and originally his roommate, she learned that she enjoyed being his cute little Kitty after he made her think she was hypnotized. She's Justin's girlfriend, and is pretty confident, chill, introspective and even facetious when she wants to be, but she loves being his cute little Kitty as well, exposing her vulnerability and letting him care for her and control her. As his sexpet, she unquestioningly obeys him. She loves being a good girl, nuzzling him, mewing, purring, drinking her "milk", and being loved and used by her master.

Unique Traits: Cutest pet, Master's favorite, only pet with no psychological altering, most chillaxed, and Justin's girlfriend.

SOPHIE/BITCHPUPPY:

Nickname: Bitch, Puppy

Toys: Leather dog collar that says "Rapepuppy" in white; beige buttplug puppy tail OR beige anal hook puppy tail; white dildo gag (her "bone"); beige puppy ears

Underwear: Beige plunge bra; beige panties.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Low waist micro jean booty shorts with rips across the cheeks; bare foot; no top over the bra.

Favorite Decent Outfit: Ripped navy blue skinny jeans; crimson tank-top; dark brown leather jacket; worn sneakers.

Body: 18; 5'6; warm beige skin; straight long light chocolate hair; light brown eyes; average-sized beige lips; D cups; darker beige nipples; size 8 ass; wide hips

Hypnosis: Injected her and used P.E.N.I.S. hormones, later injected her asshole and asscheeks to make them hypersensitive.

Sexuality: Straight.

Description: Cumkitty's best friend, she was originally a feisty, independent young woman. Now, although cutely reluctant and still respectably strong willed, she's been hypnotized to obey Master's every order. She can still think and act independently as long as she doesn't disobey any of Master's orders. She enjoys being Master's puppy and being humiliated, and, though at first she was too proud to admit it, she became much more uninhibited and willingly subservient when Master made her asscheeks and asshole erogenous zones. Her favorite body part is her ass.

Unique Traits: Biggest ass, strongest will.

MAY/TITTYTOY:

Nickname: Titsy, Titties, Tits

Toys: Strings tied around the nipples; red, heart-shaped pieces of electric tape of nipples; bronze nipple clamps on tape; chain pulling breasts together by the clamps; leashes and bells hanging off each clamp.

Underwear: Only red panties.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Anything that doesn't restrict her breasts.

Favorite Decent Outfit: Black yoga pants; loose, sideless, open white top; a pair of brown felt loafers; long black hair loosely combed back; stud earrings; some red plastic textured bracelets.

Body: 32; 5'8; tan skin; straight long black hair; mature feminine brown eyes; thin tan lips; E cups; light brown nipples; size 7 ass; wide hips

Hypnosis: Injected her breasts to make them extremely sensitive.

Sexuality: Straight.

Description: She used to be Justin's psychology professor. Justin chose her to be his Tittytoy because of her extremely large breasts, he made her "girls" hypersensitive, to such an extent that they melted her mind, allowing him to take control. Now, she's a submissive nymphomaniac who loves nothing more than to play with her, or any other girl's breasts.

Unique Traits: Biggest breasts, most intelligent.

MAY/TITTYCOW:

Nickname: Titsy, Cow, Titties, Tits

Toys: Strings tied around the nipples; heart-shaped pieces of electric tape of nipples, one black, one white; bronze nipple clamps on tape; chain pulling breasts together by the clamps; leashes and bells hanging off each clamp; cow ears; yellow ear-tags that each say "TITTYCOW" above and "SLAVE #3" below; buttplug cow tail.

Underwear: Cow patterned stockings; cow patterned panties with a hole in the back for the buttplug; 2 inch long cow patterned skirt.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Anything that doesn't restrict her breasts.

Favorite Decent Outfit: Black yoga pants; loose, sideless, open white top; a pair of brown felt loafers; long black hair loosely combed back; stud earrings; some red plastic textured bracelets.

Body: 32; 5'8; tan skin; straight long black hair; mature feminine brown eyes; thin tan lips; G cups when empty, HH when full and leaky; light brown nipples; size 7 ass; wide hips.

Hypnosis: Injected her breasts to make them extremely sensitive; later injected them again to make them much bigger and give milk.

Sexuality: Straight.

Description: She used to be Justin's psychology professor. Justin chose her to be his Tittytoy because of her extremely large breasts, he made her "girls" hypersensitive, to such an extent that they melted her mind, allowing him to take control. She was a submissive nymphomaniac for a while, who loved nothing more than to play with her, or any other girl's breasts. However, the effects wore off, and she became intelligent again, deciding voluntarily to keep being Justin's fuckpet. To force her into her place, he injected her breasts again, this time stimulating her mammaries, making them from E cups into G cups, and putting her milk production into superdrive. Now, she's his obedient bovine, who still revels in sexual hedonism, but at the same time retains her old intellectual self (though, when she's being milked, groped or fucked, it hardly matters). Though she retains her independent intellect, she remains a submissive sexpet, both being controlled by her lust-filled funbags and being motivated by her conscious pursuit of sexual hedonism.

Unique Traits: Biggest breasts, most intelligent.

JENNY/BIMBODOLL:

Nickname: Bimbo, Doll

Toys: Clitclamp with a leash

Underwear: Hot pink mini g-string slingshot bikini

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Hot pink heels; light pink mini-skirt, short enough to show her panties; extra small hot pink crop-top with open cleavage that says "I luv 8==D" in red; red lipstick.

Favorite Decent Outfit: Light pink skirt; sleeveless white t-shirt with a black band design; a jean jacket on top; black pair of sneakers; dirty blonde hair was tied up in a bun with a light pink scrunchie; small gold heart earrings; pinkish lipstick and dark pink eyeliner on.

Body: 25; 5'7; light skin; wavy shoulder-length dirty blonde hair; light blue eyes; plump beige lips; DD cups (augmented); dark pink nipples; size 7 ass (augmented); wide hips

Hypnosis: P.E.N.I.S. hormones, then a clitoris injection to brainwash her and make her cunt super sensitive.

Sexuality: Straight.

Description: Jenny before being enslaved was a self-proclaimed feminist, though she tended to bring it to a more misandric extreme. However, she hid the inner conflict of wanting to be sexually appreciated by men, and because of this went so far as to get both breast and butt enhancements, which, on top of her naturally blonde hair, plumpish lips, and hourglass figure, made her look like a bimbo all before being hypnotized by Justin. Once he did hypnotize her, though, her feminism was reversed, making her cock-hungry, cum-hungry, and empty headed. She wasn't unfalteringly submissive, though; her empty headedness made her bratty and childish, so she retained her nagging rebellious streak, though Master can always quickly tame her with a firm slap of her cunt and a good scolding

Unique Traits: Plastic breasts and ass, bimbo appearance, most immature and bratty.

VALERIA/STRIPBUNNY:

Nickname: Bunny, Stripper

Toys: White fluffy buttplug bunny tail; white bunny ears

Underwear: None.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: White Heels, Tight White Corset Teddy (with removable breast and crotch pieces), Tight White Leggings.

Favorite Decent Outfit: White linen pants; white leather jacket over a black crop top; short black leather boots; silver necklace; curly hair was tied back into a low ponytail.

Body: 22; 5'6; dark tan skin; back length dark curly brown hair; brown eyes; thin brown lips; D Cups; dark brown nipples; size 6 ass; wide hips

Hypnosis: P.E.N.I.S. hormones and an injection to enhance her submission.

Description: Before being hypnotized, she was already extremely sexual, submissive, and slutty. She enjoyed the attention of stripping for others, but more than anything was just very infatuated with the male body. After being hypnotized, this all became enhanced. She became extremely dependent on her Master, having had her submission dialed to the max. She also loves stripping in her overly slutty bunny suit, her love of cock was supercharged, especially Master's, because of his pheromones. Whenever she has a cock in her mouth, she becomes a stupid little cocksucker, too dumb to think or speak, overwhelmed by her love for sucking cock.

Sexuality: Bi.

Unique Traits: Fittest (tightest ass, chest, abs, thighs, and arms), most skilled cocksucker, Latina.

ROXANNE/CUMMYCUNT:

Nickname: Groolhole, Cummies, Cunt

Toys: None.

Underwear: Nude.

Favorite Lewd Outfit: Nude.

Favorite Decent Outfit: None.

Body: 30; 5'10; dark tan skin; pixie cut blonde amber hair; amber eyes; moderately full lips; B Cups; Size 6 ass; narrow hips

Hypnosis: An injection that made her entire body into an erogenous zone.

Description: She was headstrong and brusque, a grade A exemplary security guard, good at intimidation and authoritarianism. She didn't take shit from anyone, and was a down to earth and self-determined individual. That is, until Bella, with Justin's help broke her. Now, she lost all sense of human identity, only characterizing herself as a groolhole, a puddle of pussy juices, some hard nipples, and some bouncy tits, always horny and wet for Master. Her purpose in life is to stay horny, always, to cum as much as possible, to be a wet little fleshlight for her masters' entertainment.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Unique Traits: Bella's personal slave, easiest to turn on and make cum, her entire body is as sensitive as her pussy.

*************************************

The evening was beginning to wane when one of the guards that was sent out came back. As he approached the front gate to meet back up with Justin, about a hundred yards behind him, lined up on the steps of the mansions, there were over three dozen other staff members lined up neatly in recurring rows. There were equal amounts of men and women, guards, butlers, maids, and they all had their eyes glazed over as they stared into space, their arms obediently to their sides.

When they'd begun to line up, Kitten stared in amazement through the gates, as her Master's plan began to domino itself into fruition; over the span of around an hour or two, more and more individuals began to emerge, either from the side yards, from the backyard, or from the mansion itself, be it the front of basement doors, and as they manifested, they all followed the same objective: to make their way to the main staircase at the front door, and to line themselves up, shoulder to shoulder, one by one. A couple of them made some detours, going over to certain exterior cables or pipelines and messing with them for reasons unbenounced to Kitten at the time, but they soon finished and joined their subdued comrades at the staircase, before standing themselves up uniformly. Once they had all finished, the original guard, unrecognizable from a distance, parted from the rest of the group to fulfill the final order he had been given, to report back to his Master.

He, meanwhile, simply stared up with a gentle, solemn, proud look on his face as he watched this scene unfold, which made Kitty shudder a bit, notably aroused at his commanding stature and expression, and blushing when she herself realised as much. He was usually only dominant for the sake of foreplay, and their relationship was instead much more mutual and levelled; he didn't have an aggressive temperament unless motivated by lust. She loved this relaxed nature of his, but something about this authoritarian state of his was beginning to conjure a different attraction in her, more emotionally submissive than sensually submissive. Plus, he was dressed up with classy presentability, like an autumn entrepreneur (a black trench coat over a maroon vest over a white button up, a pair of black dress pants, a dark brown belt, and black leather loafers).

Puppy, meanwhile, was also staring in amazement. Though she was a little revolted by the plans for the main course, the 3 wealthy leading ladies on the inside, this display of brainwashing didn't bother her, so she simply smirked, more impressed than usual by this coup Justin has orchestrated. "No comment..." she murmured to him, before leaning back against the car and continuing to intently observe the scene.

The other 4 slaves, Bimbodoll, Stripbunny, Tittycow and Cummycunt, along with Puppy, were all still in the car, but they were all also watching Master's every move as he approached the gate (all except for Cummycunt, who was still out cold from her orgasm-overdose).

Master stepped up with an elegant stride, passing through the main gate as the guard opened it for him, before turning to him halfheartedly, as if distracted with greater endeavors. "Eh," He paused, looking the hypnotized guard up and down. "You're guard #1. Remember that." The guard nodded, and Master continued in his deep, silky voice, "How's the plan going?"

"Everything's done, sir."

"Great. You're dismissed, go join the group, I'll be with you all in a little bit." The guard nodded again and obeyed, heading back to the rest of the faculty. Master turned around, and beckoned Kitten over, before calling out to Puppy, "Sophie, drive the rest of the slaves up the driveway, Kitten will be walking up with me. You can stay in the car with Cummies once you're up there, and give her a pill if she starts to get too bothered by the sensitivity of her body again."

"Sounds good." Puppy headed over to the driver's seat. Kitten, meanwhile, blushed a little deeper as Master spoke possessively of her and decided what she would be doing. She obediently scurried over to him when he beckoned her, looking up at him with innocent and eager eyes. He smiled down at her and hooked his finger through her collar to pull her closer, before giving her a kiss on the forehead. After letting it go, he lifted his head and laced his fingers through hers. "Lets go, Kitten." She nodded again, smiling shyly and looking down at their joined hands. She occasionally glanced up at him as he led her through the garden of the mansion. She was a calm, collected girl, but sometimes he just melted her composure away so thoroughly that she felt like a shy little pet of his again.

Since the driveway was pretty long, Kitten glanced up at him more determinately, aiming to occupy their brisk and blissful sunset garden stroll with some practical conversation. "Master...?"

He turned his head, looking down at her, and smiled warmly. "Tell me, baby."

She shaded a little pink again, and continued. "What were the guards doing for so long...?" As she said this, she took a curious look at the lines of staff up ahead, waiting patiently. Puppy had parked in front of them, so three of the other slaves had stepped out of the car, leaving Cummycunt in with Puppy.

Master gazed up ahead at the group as well. "The first 6 recruited the rest of them with the powder. They singled them out and did it one by one, infiltrating the mansion and the perimeter until everyone on the plutocrats' payroll was hypnotized, except the 3 mistresses themselves. Then, my newly-formed little army started cutting off telephone and power lines, blocking communication. Right now, a couple guards are upstairs with the targets, keeping them in a room, 'safe.' The ladies think there's an intruder and that their private forces are handling it."

He didn't say this with malicious intent as much as with bluntness, repressing his rage towards the targets for the time being, wanting to save it for when he actually had to deal with them. Kitty, meanwhile, listened attentively, and nodding in understanding when he was done explaining.

They finally reached the staircase; Bimbo was bouncing around the rows of guards, who were thoughtlessly staring ahead like British Royal Guards, while Bimbo poked and prodded them (usually in very... sensitive areas), repeatedly trying to get them to react. Titsy, hands behind her back, looked proudly at Justin's psychological masterpiece; he was her student after all. She couldn't help but feel secondhand pride at this depraved achievement. Bunny was just mindlessly hopping in place, looking at her feet as she bounced up and down, patiently waiting for her Master to get there; when he and Kitten did arrive she started bouncing on her soles a little faster, raising her head and smiling a little excitedly at him.

Master smiled at her, and pet Bunny's head, making her giggle. To Kitten's disappointment, he then let go of her hand, though he turned and smiled warmly at her. "I'll be back soon." She smiled back at him with trusting eyes and nodded, feeling reassured. He walked off and approached the rows of recruits; since he hadn't had the privilege of handpicking all of them to be his sex slaves (as he'd just brainwashed everyone that was already employed at the mansion), he had to settle with their appearances. Luckily enough though, the rich mother and her daughters were pretty finicky with their preferences for staff appearances too, so everyone in the staff was moderately young, noone over 50, and they were all moderately attractive or above.