Mind Control Harem Ch. 07: Yippynips & Muzzlemutt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tits, Bimbo and Bunny, I want you three to keep shopping online for as many toys as you can find. And, over the next few days, your job will be the decor; give each slave in the legion some new jobs.

"Puppy, take some legion slaves with you to the garage, see if you can find some cars, and drive a couple back to my place. I want you to start packing up our stuff and bringing it here.

"Cummycunt, you come with me."

Cummycunt looked at him as if she was high on a million different drugs- her eyes were hazy, yet overexcited. She was hum-giggling while she forced herself to keep her lips pressed together, and she couldn't stand still, rubbing her thighs constantly, with an almost incessant flow of grool dripping down her legs; at this point, the inner sides of her jeans were totally wet, and her socks were beginning to be soaked. It looked like she'd peed herself, and, in all likelihood, she had.

As ordered, she obediently walked towards him. Or, better said, she tried. See, the problem was, with every step, the sole of her foot pressed against the floor, making her pussy throb with excitement. With every step, her thighs would brush against each other, and she'd let out a moan through her pressed, giggly, lips. With every step, her knees weakened, her abs tightened, and her crotch dripped a mess onto the floor, because, with every step, she would cum. Over and over again.

Over the past hour living in this new state, she'd been slowly adapting to it- when Puppy had tried to supportively help her out of the car, she'd had to learn how to walk all over again, because she'd, without fail, reach orgasm every time she tried- her knees would give out, and she would stupidly fall to the floor like a ditzy broad, only to cum again, her eyes tearing up and her face contorting with pleasure. She'd finally the hang of it enough to walk, but she still couldn't help cumming with every step, so, when Master ordered her to follow him, he clumsily wobbled and stumbled, her knees bending inwards as she just barely followed at his pace, constantly letting out girlish, high pitched moans as her painfully overstimulated pussy kept throbbing and leaking and squirting her cum down her thighs.

Master noticed, but only smiled, not bothering to help her- once they got to the basement staircase, he opened the door for her. "Cunts first." She vapidly complied, lost in the pleasure of her orgasms as always, and took a step down the staircase. As expected, she came again, her knees almost giving out as she had to lean against the rail, which made her only cum again, weakening her legs even more. Master followed behind her, amusing himself with her horny, helpless antics.

Once they were all the way down the stairs and she, luckily, hadn't collapsed, they found themselves in the enormous, well decorated, 1st basement, and, in the middle, were the three new slaves. Collared and kneeling with their hands tied behind their backs, their 6 guards standing behind them, the women looked pretty pissed, but reluctantly complacent, knowing that the guards behind them could activate the shock collars at any time.

We're hostages, Nicole thought. No, we've been kidnapped! Hearing Master come down the stairs, Nicole groaned, but when she looked up, she saw someone else. And her eyes widened as her breath stopped: it was their lead guard, Roxanne! She was the toughest and most disciplined of all the guards! Yet, as Nicole looked upon her, she saw the cum dripping down her legs into her socks, the vacant, elevated, pleasured expression in her eyes, and heard the moans coming dripping out of her lips like honey, abundant and sweet. She was horrified, so much so that she gasped, and without thinking, spat out, "Roxanne! What have they DONE to you?!"

"Roxanne" only chuckled softly, having stopped in front of Nicole. Master, on the other hand, walked up to Nicole and slapped her hard across the face, throwing her to the ground, though with a smile across his face; Kelsi and Corry almost said something in protest, they thought about helping their mother, but they held themselves back, only looking on as she squirmed on the floor, trying to sit back up. "Manners, cunt." he asked, spinning back around to Cummycunt. "We'll sort out her punishment later. But the milf is right. Cummycunt, tell her what I did to you."

Cummycunt opened her mouth to talk, but as she did so, Master took her asscheek in his hand and groped it hard, making her scream out in pleasure and fall to the floor, squirting so hard it dripped out of her uniform's crotch and into a small puddle on the floor.

"We'll have to get you hydrated, so your slutty body can keep squirting out its girly lube for your cockhole." Cummycunt, on her hands and knees now, only giggled as he said this, before nodding in agreement. "Now, tits down, ass up, and wag your fat ass like a dog."

Cummycunt immediately obeyed, wagging her ass for Master- the three slaves were astounded. In the span of 30 seconds, he'd made her cum, she'd giggled as he degraded her, and now she was shaking her ass with her face on the floor like his pet, obviously aroused beyond belief.

"My point," Master smiled, having turned back to the 3 slaves, "is that you should be afraid." He stepped towards Corry and breathed in the fear, relishing that look in her eyes. The harsh lesson he'd taught her upstairs was running through her head.

Corry was starting to become Master's favorite of the 3, though. He kneeled in front of her, taking her chin and making her look up at him. He noticed she was trembling, and his eyes softened a bit with pity as he brought his other hand up to her head and began stroking his fingers through her hair tenderly; he was petting her.

"It's alright, sweetie, its okay," he cooed. A hug, a kiss on the nose and and a warm smile, her stomach was in knots. How could he be so calming, so warm and loving? How could he make her feel so comforted when she was literally his prisoner.

"I could've turned all 3 of you into dripping pets like ol' Grooly here," he said, slapping Cummycunt on the ass, forcing her to let out another loud and debasing orgasmic shriek. "Get the fuck outta here, doll. Go get some water." Cummies giggled lustfully and scurried back up the stairs, leaving little drips and drops of cunt juice behind her. "And tell Cumkitten to come down in a bit." He turned back to Corry, now taking her cheeks in his hand and squishing them a bit more roughly. "You should be grateful."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Master was immediately caught off guard- he quickly realized, it wasn't Corry that had thanked him, but Kelsi. Master only shook his head as he stood up. She looked up at him in panic and confusion. Why did he look so stern? She'd taken the initiative and decided to thank him! What did she do wrong?! Then it hit her. She'd spoken.

As he kneeled down in front of her, glaring at her, she averted eye contact and began to sniffle, her eyes getting watery; she knew she'd expressly disobeyed him, and she was visibly terrified. She hadn't meant to...! She was just trying to please him, she didn't want to be electrocuted like her sister had been.

He studied her expression, and absorbed all of this. She wasn't protesting, attempting to run away or avoid her obvious punishment. She just kneeled there, afraid but obedient, knowing that she'd be punished, but not resisting. She sure as hell hadn't accepted her position- far from it. But she was smart enough and pliable enough to recognize that she was helpless in this situation, so her best choice was to do as she was told, and try to be his little sycophant.

He brought his palm up to her face, now holding her cheeks gently, but firmly forcing her to look up at him. As his fingers touched her skin, she whimpered meekly, but took the hint. Though reluctant, and about to cry, she brought her eyes up to meet his gaze. His eyes penetrated her, and, knowing what was coming, intimidated by his sternness, she began to cry, letting out little sobs, but, even despite all that, still not begging him to spare her.

His expression softened, and a myriad of ideas rustled through his mind. She was a sycophant, submissive and desperate to please. "You're a little idiot, aren't you?" he asked, to test something. She immediately nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Bark for me." She hesitated for a moment, but in that moment, his glare hardened, and she let out a sob of fear- she wouldn't hesitate again in the future. "Ruff, ruff!" she yipped in a high pitch tone, choking back her sobs as she tried to please her Master. He smiled in return, letting go of her squished cheeks, and petting her head approvingly, and as soon as he smiled, she burst into a teary-eyed smiled, too, the relief flooding out of her. She immediately understood that she'd performed well.

"You are an idiot and you are a whore," he said, making her self-conscious of how she was dressed, and immediately turning her a bit red, "but you're also a very obedient little bitch," he said with the same warm smile, which made her smile back again, starting to associate his smile with relief and comfort. "You learned your lesson, didn't you?" She nodded eagerly, but, to her surprise, he took her hair, not roughly, though enough to scare her and make her let out a whimper on reflex. "One bark for yes. Two barks for no. Understood?"

"R-ruff..." she yipped fearfully, before he let go, and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. "Attagirl!" She let out another breath of relief as he gave her the kiss and let her hair go at the same time.

She was well aware of how humiliating this all was, and some little voice in the back of her mind was telling her, STOP, resist! Don't let him have your dignity, it's too important, it's all you have left! But the little voice was drowned out by the incessant urges and rationalizations to comply. He could make this so much worse for you if he wanted, what's the point of resisting? Anyone would do the same in my position! Once I'm out of here, I'll have all the dignity I want! But for now, it's better for everyone if I keep him calm! If I have to bark for it, so be it!

She was satisfied with herself, knowing that she'd managed to avoid punishment- all she had to do was be genuinely eager to obey. No tricks, no attempts at resisting or being proud. Just be a good girl for him. Her eyes widened at the thought though. Why the fuck was she phrasing it like that? Be a "good girl?" No need to humiliate yourself more than you need to, Kelsi.

During this whole scene, Corry had been looking on in alarm- her sister was so obedient, so absolutely subservient! She humiliated herself without hesitation- was she really that weak willed? It angered her, made her even more eager to resist, to rebel for the both of them. Nicole, on the other hand, didn't have any urge to rebel. She looked on with cold disgust- partially hatred for this man who'd just degraded her daughter, and partially in shame for her daughter. What a pathetic little girl. Nicole was sure she'd never bark like that. Still, she understood where Kelsi was coming from- suck up to him now, escape later.

Master, now done with Kelsi for the moment, left her smiling with relief, and redirected his attention to both twins. "Like I was saying before, you won't be turned into grool pets like Cummycunt here." This seemed to alleviate the twins. "No, you'll be a different kind of pet." This, however, put the two on edge again. "I don't expect this same behavior from the both of you. Kelsi's an eager little bitch, and you, Corry," he muttered, glaring down at her with an exacting gaze, "seem to be more bratty and willful."

She glared right back up at him, which upset Kelsi, who was worried for her sister. Why couldn't she just submit?! Master only chuckled, though, before turning back to Kelsi. "Let's start with you, though. Since you're such a good girl for Daddy!" Kelsi would usually be disgusted by this language, but he said it in such an excited tone, it comforted her, knowing that he wasn't going to hurt her; she still despised her, but at least she didn't have to feel afraid when he was happy. She smiled at him, and barked once in affirmation; her eyes were still a bit red and puffy and she felt the weight of degradation on her chest, but she'd stopped crying. Corry, meanwhile, was just relieved he'd diverted his attention away from her. She knew it was only a matter of time until her disobedience got her punished, but she was ready to take it.

"What kind of puppy do you think you are, pup?" Kelsi took it as permission to speak, and felt a lot of pressure. Oh god, what if he doesn't like her answer? He looked her in the eyes warmly, though, and smiled. "Relax. Just tell me what puppy breed you're like." She felt a bit calmer, and nodded. "Um... Poodle?"

He looked pensively, before nodding a bit and smiling. "I like it. Not too big," as he said this, he ran his rough hand against the curve of her waist, making her blush, "and happy to please. You like it?"

She was almost going to respond "yes," but decided to get on his good side a bit more, and yipped a little "Ruff!"

"You sure do like to yip, dont'cha girl?" he laughed. This made him apparently think of something, before looking back down at her. "Alright. Your new name is Yippynips."

Her new name?! She already had a name! And the name he'd chosen? God, it sounded like a prostitute's. No, not even- they were at least discrete about it, with Candy, or Sugar or something. The name he'd chosen was like nothing she'd ever heard before- made SPECIFICALLY as a pet name, yet an overly sexualized, whorish, humiliating, objectifying pet name- it LITERALLY had the word "nips" in it. It felt demeaning, being named after her... body. And, of course, after the fact that she was being trained like a dog; it made her turn bright red.

Master obviously read the shock in her expression, and the other two slaves were equally as shocked. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Is there a problem?" For once in a long while, Kelsi had considered protesting. Her name was Kelsi! Was she really going to let it go this far? She quickly remembered, though, that it didn't matter how far SHE wanted this to go. He hadn't sexually violated any of them so far, that was good. If she had to take this new name to protect herself, even if it was... utterly humiliating... even if it did make her want to curl up in a ball and hide her face... so be it. She looked up at him slowly, looking bashful, and quietly yipped twice, which meant, "No. There is no problem."

"That's what I thought, Yippynips." She blushed deeply, feeling the impulse to cover her breasts, but knowing he probably wouldn't like that. He noticed her glance down, however, and kept it in mind.

"Alright, onto the next pet," he said, turning to Corry with a smirk. She, in response, growled under her breath, almost unable to contain her anger. He'd just renamed her sister, and he was about to do the same for her! Like hell she'd pick a breed for herself.

Master already had predicted this, however, and didn't bother speaking with Corry. "Yippynips." She raised her head obediently, still a bit pink as she got used to the name. "What dog breed should Kelsi be?"

Yippynips was caught off guard. What was she supposed to say?! She had to choose something that Kelsi would tolerate, something dignified, not some prissy little puppy.

"Um... a bloodhound?"

Master almost wasn't going to allow it- he knew she was trying to spare her sister some dignity. But, after a little thought, he smiled maliciously, and nodded, deciding it wasn't half-bad. "She growls, she's rebellious, and," he brought his hand close to her head, brushing through her red hair, "we can plop on some big, floppy bloodhound ears for her." At the sound of this, Corry turned a bit pink, too, but instead of backing down in embarrassment, she tried to bite Master's hand. "Oo, a feisty one- she bites, too!" He pulled his hand away, and slapped her lightly as he spoke. Corry hated how he talked condescendingly about her, like she wasn't there, or she couldn't understand him. "Shut the FUCK UP!" she screamed, making Master smile a devilish, cold, yet still handsome smile. "What was that?"

The color drained out of Corry's face, but she couldn't even think of protesting before she was on the floor writhing in pain. Yippynips looked away, averting her eyes sadly, while Nicole looked on coldly. Her second daughter was just as stupid and pathetic as the first, it seemed. Was she the only one in the family with any brains? She had a plan in mind, but she decided to wait her turn.

Master turned down the intensity, leaving her still incapacitated, but the shock collar no longer torturing her. "Your biting is going to be an issue, and you speak out of line too often. We'll find a more suitable punishment for you later." Corry let out a long husky groan of apprehension at the promise of a later punishment, but she otherwise didn't retaliate. Finally, he turned the collar off. He tapped his foot expectantly, waiting for Corry to bring herself back onto her knees- it was difficult for her with her hands tied behind her back, and especially so after being in such agonizing pain; even though she was light and slim, her body felt heavy as she tried to lift it. Finally she got herself back onto her knees, and glared up at Master.

"Are you gonna speak again, mutt?" She didn't say a word for a moment, hesitating to respond. What could she say? She wasn't even allowed to speak. She sighed. Fine. Whatever. A small price to pay. She shook her head.

Master, in turn, furrowed his eyebrows, and slapped her across the face. "One more chance to respond correctly." Corry was confused at first- she hadn't spoken, though! How was she supposed to respond? She quickly realised what he was talking about; the training Master had given Kelsi wasn't just for Kelsi. Corry almost protested, turning a bit pink with anger and embarrassment at the thought of what she was going to have to do, but as soon as she was about to say something, a sharp tang of fear and anxiety resonated through her. No, if she protests again, he'll just shock her again! Maybe worse. But she couldn't just submit to him! But... it was so painful. She was scared. She didn't want to be hurt. But she had to. She couldn't give up her dignity!

All these thoughts ran through her head, before she breathed a shaky sigh of defeat. It wasn't that she'd swallowed her pride, like her sister had. It was more like her pride had melted into shame, since she didn't have the guts or the willpower to willingly fight back again. At least, not for now.

"Ruff, ruff." With a little bit of effort and in her normal, albeit girly, tone of voice, Corry barked twice, meaning "No. She wasn't going to speak again." It wasn't a cute little yip, like with Kelsi, but it wasn't spoken, enunciated wording, either- it was like each bark was a vocalization of her anger, almost a growl.

Master raised an eyebrow, but he looked satisfied, as well as intrigued to see how this all would play out. "Don't worry, sweetie. It won't get less humiliating, but you'll learn to like it," he winked. "Hopefully." In response, her lips pressed together tightly, as if she was doing everything she could not to spit and curse at him. As she huffed through her nose and breathed indignantly down her hurt and husky throat, it almost did sound like she was growling at him. Which Master only found that much more adorable.

"Oh!" he exclaimed with a smile, clapping his hands together. "I almost forgot. You'll be called Muzzlemutt. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Kelsi gritted her teeth together furiously. She kept herself from saying anything, but she was too angry to pretend to like the name, so the least she was going to do was be honest in her response. "...Ruff, ruff." [No.]