Mind Control Harem Ch. 07: Yippynips & Muzzlemutt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough," Master shrugged, deciding not to nitpick about it. "Well I like the name," he mused. "Because it's true! You're a little cunt puppy now," he pressed his shoe against her crotch through her panties and skirt, making her squeal in surprise, jump back, and scratch his shin, though it only made him smile. "As for the 'muzzle' part... we'll get there soon enough." The way his calm honey voice said that send chills down Muzzlemutt's spine. "Plus, you're the spawn of a purebred, and a mongrel." As he said mongrel, he looked over to Nicole with a glare. Even though he'd plainly berated their mom, though, neither Muzzlemutt nor Yippynips looked too upset about it. Maybe it was that they were too afraid of him or too angry, or maybe it was just that they knew their mom was the worst of all of them. Regardless, their lack of a response made Master smile.

Nicole in the other hand just glared at him, though she had enough self control to restrain herself from talking back. She was still confident that everything would turn out relatively alright, she had her means of fixing this whole situation. This man was obviously very ahead of the curve- he seemed to have access to some means of brainwashing people (Nicole had gotten a glimpse of the rest of the slaves upstairs; not only did this man have the rest of the guards and staff under her payroll, but at least half a dozen other girls too), as well as altering their bodies, like he had with Roxanne.

Regardless, she was sure she wasn't going to find out how to counteract this, scientifically. But her advantage was that she was a people person. She knew that he wanted the 3 of them for some perverse purpose, something sexual and deranged. They had their hands tied, they were in shock collars, and he was training her daughters like dogs. She had enough experience with kinkiness to know that this was pleasing him.

What's more, she knew he wasn't going to brainwash her, or her daughters. He easily could've gotten off to making the 3 of them obedient, and then having his way with them. But he didn't. Instead, he seems to be going for something new.

Her guess was that it was curiosity- he was just a curious little college boy who wanted to test out his kinks. He already used his power on a bunch of girls, probably just a bunch of other college kids he'd tested them out on. But he must've gotten sick of them, and decided he wanted the excitement of going for more challenging prey: 3 rich noblewomen. Not only were they all hot, but Nicole's daughters were entitled, which Nicole knew might make this pathetic man hard at the thought of humiliating them. And to top it all off, Nicole was a milf (and a smoking hot one), and that was a kink in and of itself.

So this poor, naive little boy was doing just that. Trying to dominate a mature, experienced, beautiful, and still sexy-bodied woman and her daughters, without mind controlling them. That's the advantage she had. Agency, dominance, and experience with young men like him..

"Mongrel," Master called out, addressing Nicole. She furrowed her eyebrows. Should she respond? Now, it was finally her turn, she thought. Her opportunity, to finally-

"Follow Cumkitten here," he ordered. Nicole looked up in surprise, realizing that someone new was standing next to the man: a girl of about the same age, messy jet black hair, and dressed MUCH less elegantly than the man, had come down the stairs, and was now leaning lazily against him.

Nicole wasn't sure what to say. What was going on? Wasn't he going to deal with her directly? "Mongrel," he repeated impatiently, tapping his foot. He wasn't willing to give her any leeway. Not her.

In response, thinking quickly, Nicole decided that the best idea would be to obey for now- she still had a shock collar locked around her neck, no need to force herself into unnecessary pain. She gave the man a sarcastic smile, which obviously displeased him.

"Alright, that's enough of that," Bella said, and took Nicole by the hand roughly, pulling her up onto her feet and bringing her down the basement hallways, until they finally reached a large laundry room. Bella pushed her forcefully, throwing her onto the floor with a yelp, before closing the door behind them.

"I'll be keeping you company here until Daddy finishes up, you little shitpie. You just be a good little lady and sit there, yeah?"

Nicole glared at her furiously, before smirking. "Fine. If you say so." Which made Bella raise an eyebrow. "Ah, ah, ah~" she cooed, and sent a fair bit of jolts through Nicole's sore neck. "Daddy didn't give you permission!"

Master, meanwhile, knelt down next to the twins: Kelsi (who had a balayage in her brunette hair and was dressed in her jean jacket, boot short jeans, tanktop and sandals), now renamed Yippynips; and Corry (who had wavy dyed-red hair, and was in her tight latex purple miniskirt and black tube top), now renamed Muzzlemutt.

The two slaves silently waited for him to do something, but he just watched them with a smile. What was he doing? Yippynips thought. She turned a little pink after a while, involuntarily averting her eyes- he had a piercing gaze, and elegant but manly features. He was admittedly pretty hot, for someone who was kidnapping and torturing her. The moment Yippynips turned back to face him, he gave her a little smile, and she felt her heartbeat pick up and her shoulders relax. She didn't realize how calm he was making her with his approving smile.

Muzzlemutt, meanwhile, wasn't buying it. She didn't seem as feral and prideful anymore, at least keeping herself under control. But she still gazed at him angrily. With a glance, Master read her. It didn't faze him, though, it only made him chuckle a bit. She could make a good guard dog, with some training.

Master, that whole time, had been gazing at them in silence to test them. By now, he wasn't surprised that they weren't trying to get up and run, anymore. They were staying on their knees, kneeling for him voluntarily; their legs weren't restrained, and even though their arms were, they could run if they tried. But they knew better. They didn't even have to think about deciding whether or not to run anymore, because they knew in the back of their minds that the shock collars would shock them.

So Master decided to move on with the next part of his plan with them. A very simple and enjoyable step. First, he was going to give them a little bit more freedom. Just to teach them that it meant nothing, because, in the end, they were still totally restrained by his will. What he did, was that he took out a pocket knife (which frightened Yippynips and put Muzzlemutt on edge), and he cut the restraints keeping their wrists tied behind their backs.

While he did so, though, Corry felt a surge of excitement at the thought of opportunity; hope. She knew she couldn't miss her chance. Feeling the ropes slip off her wrists onto the floor, she waited until Master was in clear view. This was it. He was turned away from them, they weren't even in his periphery. This was the best chance she'd get.

In a single moment, Corry gave Yippynips a signalling nudge, as if to tell her, this is our chance. Follow my lead! Help me out! Almost instinctively, Yippynips understood what she was meant. And she froze up. In that split second, a million thoughts went through her head. Oh god, do I help? Is this a good idea? If I don't, my sister might get hurt! But how can we beat him? What if he punishes us! I don't want him to hurt me... I don't want him to be mad. I just want him to be happy with me. That's the best way. But... my sister! She needs my help with this! I can't just abandon her! What should I do?!

But as these thoughts rushed through her head, Muzzlemutt didn't think twice. She was gonna seize this moment, with or without her. She'd seen which pocket the electric collar remote was. She moved from her kneel into a step, and lunged forward at Master, onto his front. He let out a yell, but a moment later it was muffled by her arm strangling his throat. Her other hand clawed at his face, and as she did this, he struggled for a moment, before calming himself, despite her leaving bloody scratches across his face. She was energetic, spastic, visciously attacking him, trying to incapacitate him. "Kelsi! The remote! Get the remote!" she screamed, looking back at a terrified and conflicted Kelsi. But before Kelsi could make up her mind, Master clutched Corry's hair and arm and, turning his weight, flipped her over his shoulder onto the ground; her back thudded loudly onto the carpeted basement floor followed by a sharp gasp of air and a loud groan.

But Corry didn't give up! She got back up, and charged Master from the front this time. As she shot towards him, though, a cold trickle of fear ran down her spine; he was smiling this time. He knew that she stood no chance. Master easily intercepted her hands, pushed her back, and as she stumbled, landed a loud slap across her face. The force threw her to the ground, and as she fell to her knees and tried to hold back a whimper of pain, her eyes stung with tears.

Just as he took a step towards her, though, he heard something unexpected behind him: a frantic scatter of footsteps. Kelsi was running towards him.

Before Master could turn, Kelsi had gotten up from her kneel and sprinted towards him before jumping onto his back. She pulled on his hair with paroxysmal fury, making him yell out in pain. It was as if the entire time she'd been obedient, some small part of her knew she wanted to rebel, to fight him, to attack him, to escape. All that hatred and anarchy boiled out of her in those seconds. She'd gotten lost in the idea of obeying him to stay safe, but presented with the opportunity to reclaim her dignity and help her sister, the rebellious, proud side of herself that she'd repressed for the sake of obedience finally bared its teeth and unleashed itself in all it's feral glory.

Master was completely caught off guard, and as she attacked him, the pain was too disorienting for him to think clearly for a moment. But, as he'd done with Corry, Master clenched his teeth, endured the pain for a moment and calmed himself. He could see Corry beginning to recover. He reached up to grip tightly onto whatever part of Kelsi he could grip reaching over his head, and threw Kelsi from his back over his shoulders hard onto the ground, like he had with his sister, before punching her hard across the face. "BAD girl." The twins, despite the coldness they harbored, weren't raised with fistfights. The pain of the blow made her shriek out in surprise, and curl up in pained submission for a moment, starting to bawl as blood dripped from her lips.

He wasn't done, though. Corry, back on her feet, watched as her Master took the remote from his coat pocket and threw it behind him, across the room. He couldn't control them anymore! But she looked in his eyes, and saw nothing but raw, confident dominance. It terrified her, that he had absolute faith that he could subdue them without the remote. Her heartbeat picked up, but without another thought, she sprinted again, this time trying to maneuver around him. Towards the remote, towards the door? Who knows. But she barely lunged two strides before his long reach had wrapped around her throat and thrown her frail body back to the ground. "You do NOT stand on your hind legs. You do NOT attack Master.."

Seeing Kelsi starting to recover in his periphery, scrambling into her knees, he turned his gaze furiously towards her. And she froze. He could catch her before she even finished standing up. So Kelsi— Yippynips— did nothing, only staying still on her knees like a good dog, continuing to cry.

He turned his gaze back down to Corry, who was still reeling from the pain of being thrown on the floor.

"Spread your legs, little slut."

"Wh-"

Hesitation. Brutally, Master kicked Corry— Muzzlemutt- in the side, making her shriek in pain, and making Yippynips wince.

"LEGS APART," he roared impatiently, and she quickly complied, also starting to cry. He stepped down hard with his leather shoes onto her poor cunt, which only made her sob harder. "And YOU." He pointed straight at Yippynips. "You're gonna fingerfuck yourself, and pinch your nipples as hard as you can the whole fucking time. You stop crying for any reason? I'll brand your ass with a hot iron. Yeah?"

Yippynips was completely pale, and immediately barked through the tears. The remote was in reach, and she did nothing to get it. Instead, stupid bitch that she was, she reached her fingers down her panties, reached a hand up her bra, and started masturbating while she tortured her own nipples, trying as hard as she could to hurt herself so she would keep crying. "And I want your eyes RIGHT FUCKING HERE," he grinded down harder on her sister's cunt with his shoe, making her squeal. "You better be wet when I get to you, Yippynips."

"R-ruff!" She sobbed out desperately. Yippynips fingered herself harder, caressed her clit more skillfully. She was terrified, she wanted the pampering back. She didn't want to be branded. Why was this happening to her?

Muzzlemutt had it worse, though. Even the slightest attempt at a squirm to get away was met with the full fury of his foot grinding her pantie-clad cunt under her skir. She screamed at the violent force of his weight. "PLEASE! I'M SORRY!"

At the sound of her voice, he growled, and stomped one of her perky D cups right through her t-shirt. "Who the FUCK said you could talk, mutt?" Muzzlemutt whimpered hoarsely. There was no more disobedience, only raw fear. She scrambled on all fours to try and get away from him, but before she knew it she felt hersef pulled back and choked by her collar. Attached to her collar was a thick chain leash, which Master used to yank her right back to him. He gripped her shirt and roughly pulled it off her, braless as she was, exposing her breasts— one of which was now bruised dark.

He threw her to the ground again, holding her only by her leash, but before proceeding with her quickly eyed Yippynips. She in turn was too scared to have even considered slowing her fingers. His malicious smirk at her obedience left her confused yet oddly self-satisfied. He was proud of her. She cried, now in part with ecstatic relief. But his gaze also kept her in line, and she quickly made sure she was doing exactly as she was told. Her pussy was dripping wet with arousal already, and she kept brutally pinching her sore and erect nipples, alternating between them. As Master turned and dragged her sister swiftly towards one of the stone brick walls by her leash, Yippynips kept her eyes fixed firmly on her sister's pantied cunt, which, as she crawled, was entirely uncovered by her miniskirt.

Muzzlemutt cralwed as fast as she could, but she struggled to keep his pace and so her knees and palms scraped across the floor since he was basically dragging her. She wanted to get away, but she could tell by the force of the leash that she had no chance at winning that tug of war. He took her by the back of her neck and pulled her onto her feet, before slamming her against the wall. "Hind legs." Muzzlemutt whimpered, and kept whimpering, since she couldn't beg for mercy. Her bruised tits and face against the brick wall were cold and stinging. He took her slutty skirt and ripped it off, tearing its zipper and leaving her in only her panties.

"Tch tch," Master beckoned, with only a glance back at Yippynips. She pattered over the carpeted floor towards Master. "FINGER IN YOUR CUNT," he roared impatiently at her, seeing that she'd stopped masturbating to crawl over. She shrunk and whimpered at the sound of his voice; so, crawling much more clumsily, she kept one hand in her pussy and alternated it with her nipples to pinch them. She fell onto her face and sore titties a couple times with a cute whimper, but soon, she was beside her Master. She looked up at him, desperate for approval, tears in her eyes. And in response, he slapped her across the face. "Don't you ever try to escape again."

Then he took Muzzlemutt, who was still pressed against the wall, by the neck, and began to choke her with one hand, while taking his pocket knife with the other. Yippy's eyes widened. The blade of the pocket knife was turning bright red. She could feel the heat emanating off of it. It wasn't a normal pocket knife. "Bitches don't talk. They whine and bark and moan like the fucking sluts they are. Learn from your sister's mistake." Muzzlemutt whimpered loudly, struggling under his impossible grip and unaware of what was happening behind her. She could feel the heat of the knife, though, getting warmer and warmer near her ass, and so she began to panic.

Knife in hand, Master pulled down his well tailored dress pants and revealed his throbbing, rock hard cock. (Given the endeavor of forgoing hypnotic strategies, he had neutralized the aphrodisiac pheremones his dick produced before proceeding with these girls.) He gripped Mutt's neck tight, keeping the slut planted firmly on the floor, and in one thrust he slammed her full. "AEENNNNG~!" Her voice shifted from a whimper to a violated scream. He was inside her. He was raping her. He kept pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her, feeling her tight little whore cunt squeeze and squelch around his cock. She screamed out another moan with each thrust, his hard member pressing up against her deep inner walls, until her moans began to blend together. Tears streamed down her face. She was traumatized, her worldview shattered. He had reached into each little corner of her mind and body, and groped and chained it all, he was perverting everything she was, and she was powerless to stop him. She didn't even know this man's name, and he had collared her, leashed her, trained her like a dog and was now raping her for disobedience. But her punishment hadn't even begun.

With his dick buried deep inside her, Master pressed the razor sharp blade of his red hot pocket knife into her perky little ass. Her cute, squishy butt was firm enough to slice cleanly without much pressure. As soon as the metal touched her ass, she screamed out in agony. "AEEEUGH!" Her shriek pierced the walls of the basement, and she fought violently to escape, to no avail. Master only held her neck tighter and thrusted harder, hard enough to lift her helplessly onto her toes. Still railing her, he continued with her branding. The hot blade of the knife instantly cauterized the cute, deep little cuts he left in her ass. She could do nothing but take her punishment. Her only respite was the numbing endorphins from her sopping pussy her Master was raping. The pain of the burning metal knife cutting into her ass was too intense. Like an animal seeking any comfort it could find, she tried bouncing her ass harder on him, faster, making his cock slam deeper and more brutally against the back of her vagina. It hurt her pathetic little hole, yes, but it milked every ounce of pleasure out of it and made the excruciating torture of her branding just barely bearable.

Though it felt like hours, a minute later he was done. Written, in sizzling branded scars across her right asscheek, read "DUMB DOG." Muzzlemutt was sobbing in agony, sweat and tears and snot and drool running down her stupid little face. Master closed and pocketed the knife, and gripped the mutt's chin, forcing her to look at him over her shoulder. She immediately whimpered loudly, submitting completely to her abuser, and in response, he threw her onto the floor, lifted one leg over his shoulder, and slammed his cock right back inside her. The pain of her asscheek never left her. It didn't even dull. It lingered like hellfire. So, as the brutal rape of her pussy pushed her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, she whined loudly with relief. Rape was a blessing to her now. A moment later, she came, her ass and thighs spasming painfully, her tongue flopping out like a dog; as her pussy clenched around him, he let out a primal scream.