Mind Control Harem Ch. 07: Yippynips & Muzzlemutt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yippynips looked on at the display of humiliation and total loss of control. Some part of her mind still held the hope that they could escape, that this was all just playing along so they could have some final opportunity to be free and in control again. Seeing her sister so absolutely demeaned, obedient, and hopeless, though, broke her. She had a shock collar on, incapacitating "paw" mittens, a brand in her ass, and she was about to be caged. There was no escape.

"Your turn, Yippynips!"

Yippynips looked up at her Master and began to cry. She wanted to tell him she didn't want to do this. She wanted to beg for mercy. To ask him why he would do something like this. But words had been punished out of her. All she could bring herself to do was whimper at him, whimper loudly for mercy. He looked down at her with pity at first. But as he knelt down beside her, she saw a flicker of malice in his eyes.

"I know about everything you girls have done. You and your monster of a mother. The lives you've taken, the families you've ruined. I don't believe animals like you have hearts, not anymore. And I don't trust you out in the world by yourselves. But you're young. Too young. It isn't right to throw you away. I think you two can still be deserving of love, and care, and affection, and happiness. Just not without a firm hand to keep you in line. Sociopaths like you, I'd throw away without a second glance. But dogs? All dogs deserve to be loved." He leaned in a bit more, and gave her a genuinely loving kiss on her trembling lips. "You, Yippynips, deserve to be loved."

Yippynips was pale in the face. She was speechless two times over. "Are you going to be a good poodle for Daddy?"

She started crying again, any will left in her truly draining away. "A-arf..." He gave her right tit a gentle slap. "Good girl. Chest out, sweetness."

Yippynips pushed out her chest as instructed. From the bag, Master pulled an assortment of tiny jingling jewlery. She wasn't sure what they were for at first, until her Master took a familiar contraption-- a piercing clamp-- in hand. Without warning, he pierced her right nipple, and sheet out a scream, ow by distressed whimpers. So many thoughts were rushing through her head, all irrational. She thought zhe was a good girl, why had he hurt him? She was behaving herself, she was doing good.

"Sh, sh sh sh..." He cooed softly, and hugged her close while petting her head. "It's okay, Yippynips, I'm here, you're my good girl. You're so good for me, I'm so proud of you. Its just one more, okay?"

The piercing he'd given her was, in itself, a two small jingle bells on either sife of the nipple. Yippynips whimpered loudly, not wanting another one. Master furrowed his eyebrows sadly. "I know it hurts," he said as he applied a numbing cream to her first nipple, "but its for your own good sweetie. Can you be brave for Daddy?" She didn't want to, but she wanted to be a good girl for him. Her whimper died off a bit, and she looked up at him with teary eyes while pushing out her breasts for him again, as if inviting him to continue. He smiled in return.

He pierced her other nipple, to the sound of another gut wrenching scream from her. "It's over, baby puppy. It's over. You did wonderfully," he reassured her. She whimpered like a hurt dog, cuddling against him for comfort, and he cleaned the piercing and numbed it with cream as well.

With the two piercingsand respectively four bells in place, Master gently held her underboobs and bounced her D cups. "Jingle, Nips." Yippynips shook her titties obediently and made the bells jingle happily.

Master continued. He took a pair of fluffy white dog ears-- poodle ears-- from the bag, along with matching mittens and a tail. As he had with her sister, he placed the ears on her head, locked the mittens round her hands, and had her "present" so he could force the buttplug in-- though given the pain of her piercings, he opted to use lube for her plug this time.

His poodle and bloodhound and all dolled up and ready, he took a step back and marvelled at his handiwork. "Now it's time for bed, sweeties." He patted each one on the ass, encouraging them to crawl into their cages, and gave each of their foreheads a loving kiss. He locked the cage doors for them, but he wasn't finished just yet.

"Present, both of you. Asses against the back of your cages." He reached in through the top of first Muzzlemutt's cage, and strapped her by the waist to the top, so she couldn't stop presenting if she wanted to. Then he strapped her paws to the front of the cage. Finally, behind the cage he readied the steel machine. Though Muzzlemutt couldn't see what was going on behind her, Yippynips could. It was a fucking machine. Master had unfolded from it a large dildo connected to a rod, and had aimed this into the back of Muzzlemutt's cage. The tip of the dildo pressed against Muzzlemutt's gorgeous pussy, and with the press of a button, the rod extended and pushed the toy into her.

"Nnng~!" she cried out with pleasure. The dildo was 8 inches long and pushed in as deep as it was able. Master went over to Yippy and did the same, to a similar reaction.

"Aenng~!!"

Now, the two girls in their cages, behinds raised with silly tails poking out their anuses and long, hard phalluses shoved into their girl-holes, Master finished the final preparations for their nightly training. To the front of the 4 inch cock gag down Muzzlemutt's throat— or resting on her tongue at least, for the moment— Master attached a rubber tube, which led to the very custom fucking machine that stood behind her cage. The tube had dual channels, one which led to a liquid tank hanging off the side of the machine, and another which led to a pumping device. One channel of the tube to inflate the dildo within her mouth, one to send a liquid through it, onto her tongue.

To Yippynips's nipples? He attached large nipple cups, which also ran wired to the fucking machine behind her; these cups resembled Tittycow's milking machine, except they were not transparent, but instead a metal, opaque black, and they would only suction very lightly, enough to keep themselves attached and nothing more. As Master pressed these cups to the girl's nipples, she felt a plastic nub rest firmly at the front of each nipple— a vibrator, though she would not learn of that yet. And, both brushing lightly against her areola and surrounding her own nubs, those of her nipples, she felt rubbery brushes, small thin feather-like things.

"Now, my sweet pups, it's time for bed." And with that, he turned off the kennel lights, and with a foreboding "Good night," shut the door, leaving the girls in darkness. In that darkness, the machines turned on, and both girls let out pathetic moans of surprise: the dildos inside them have begun to vibrate, quite softly, but at the same time had begun pushing, deep into their pussies. There was no fighting it, they reached right up to their cervixes, and pressed uncomfortably further. Their only grace was that they were slow, for now. Their vibrations beated interestingly, though, like a heartbeat, and even more interesting was how the other end of their particular contraptions synced up with this beat.

Muzzlemutt's dildo, in small droplets, squirted little bits of a thick, yolky substance onto the bitch's mouth. She immediately recognized it as cum, though it was in reality only a cum substitute— made to look, feel, taste, and smell like it. In such small amounts, it was no problem to handle. She found herself swallowing it as she would spit. But, unbenounced to her, she also found herself associating the taste with the pleasure of her pussy. Each vaginal vibration lined up with the gustatory input of the cum.

Yippynips, meanwhile, had a similar experience, though hers was perhaps a bit more directly stimulating. She moaned softly as the cups latched onto her lewd breasts activated. The plastic nubs began to vibrate in tune with her dildo, very softly, though, and the brushes began to spin and frill about, making her squeal with stimulation.

It took some time, and the increasing intensity of the girls' machines, but the two soon found themselves close to orgasm. The dildos plunged in and out of them violently, the lewd squelching of their pussies and their desperate moans being the only sounds in the room. The little droplets of pseudo-cum being squirted into Muzzlemutt's mouth were starting to add up; she was doing all she could to swallow it, but her belly had already been half filled with cum and real milk. More than that, she was tired, and having difficulty keeping up with the squirts now. Her throat was weakly swallowing bits at a time, but a nice little pool of it constantly resting in her mouth, on her tongue. Little drips of it squeezed out between her lips and ran down her chin like drool.

"Rfffg~!" the girl screamed violently through her gag. Her pussy clenched around the dildo which thrust into her hard one final time, and she squirted horny juices everywhere. The gag in her mouth shot a thick, heavy load, warm and plenty and fast into her already full mouth. She gagged. It overwhelmed her. Cum was forced out in any direction it could go, pushing down her throat, and spurting from the cracks between her dick gag and her lips, and shooting out her nose. Muzzlemutt coukd do nothinn but take it, cough against her gag, spit out whatever cum she could, breathe desperately, and take it.

Yippynips had it a little bit easier. As the machine forced her over the edge, she screamed with pleasure, and the devices on her nipples went all out, tickling and vibrating her tips enough to send jiggling jolts through her titties. The cups suctioned even harder, forcing her nipples more erect, more room to receive the pleasure of the plastic brushes, more firmness for the vibrations to pass through. She felt tears of ecstatic overstimulation run down her cheeks, and smiled like a lunatic. Drool ran down her chin, her pussy spasmed, her thighs trembled, and then, it all stopped. The vibrations, the dildo, everything, it left her hanging against her cage, ass up and tits down, the torture of pleasure finally over, as it was for Muzzlemutt.

But then, the mutt felt something. The dildo in her mouth was inflating. It wasn't 4 inches anymore, it was 5, then 6. She squirmed uncomfortably with wide and scared eyes, though thankfully it stopped at six inches. Her eyes had adjusted a bit to the dark, so she could vaguely make out her sister in the cage across from her— though she couldn't see the stupidly pleased smiled on her face. Nor could she see her look of surprise— though she heard the gasp— as Yippynips fucking machine turned back on. Slow again, like it had been at the start.

And like it had for her sister, it did for Muzzlemutt. She squealed at the feeling of the hard dildo in her sore pussy beginning to shift again. And with the shift, little droplets of pseudo-cum filling her messy mouth again. For the both of them, the process was starting all over again.

It started slow, giving them time to rest a bit. Though jolts of forced pleasure ran from their pussies, they were incredibly tired, enough for their eyelids to flutter shut even as they were getting fucked. It didn't last forever, though, since the dildo's didn't stay gentle; another 10 minutes later, another huge load shot down Muzzlemutt's throat, Yippynips spasmed with orgasmic exhaustion, the two of them shrieked with pleasure, and Muzzlemutt's dildo inflated yet again, now pushing its way down her throat uncomfortably. Cum dripped out of her lips and nostrils like before, and its taste and smell were all she could perceive.

The process repeated, over and over, the whole night through. Yet an hour or two in, they only awoke for small intervals, sleeping through most of the erotic torment. Their brains kept reinforcing the associations, the pure ecstatic bliss of cum and the dick in her throat for Muzzlemutt, which topped off at 12 inches. At that point, it shot its load directly into her stomach, as the length of the cock ran deep down her throat, visibly bulging it out. With the amount of liquids that had been pumped into her and the constant railing of her pussy, she inevitably pissed herself in the middle of the night, crying through it as the smell intoxicated her cage and wet her blankets and pillows. Yet all she could do was take it.

Morning came without them knowing. And it passed without them knowing. The dark basement didn't let any light in after all, so by the time Master came down to visit them, it had been 12 hours of restless, beautifully lustful sleep, and it was already noon. He found that their respective associations had been brutally trained into them, and it was only their first night.

"Good morning, girls." The puppies' eyes shot open, and they wiggled their asses against their dildos excitedly. Sleep-time was over. Master pulled the dildos out of them, leaving them feeling surprisingly empty. Though he unhooked the tubes from Muzzle's muzzle, he left the dildo gag in, fully inflated. Upon removing Yippynips's nipple cups, he found her pierced and jingling nipples painfully erect, larger than they'd ever been before in her life, and very red as well. He then released the girls' from their restraints and opened their cages.

"Tch tch," he beckoned, and the girls quickly crawled out of their cages and kneeled at his feet. "Are you girls happy to see Daddy?"

"Arf!" Yippynips yipped with empty eyes and a a stupid smile.

"Rff!" Muzzlemutt followed, though barely managing to make a sound through her dildo gag.

In return, Master slapped them both across the face. "Then act like it. Paws between your thighs, ass on your heels, arms pressing your lewd fucking tits together, and wag you sexy little asses for Daddy. That's how you show you're happy, ungrateful mutts."

The two whimpered at the strike, immense fear immediately filling their minds and bodies, and with the utmost obedience they followed his instructions to the letter. They happily humiliated themselves for him, their tails wagging behind them and their tits squished together from their shoulders being pushed forward, jiggling from the excited movement of their asses.

Master smiled, and with that, he pet his girls, leashed them, and took them for a walk. Out of the kennels, he walked them into the room where Cumkitty had taken Nicole. And there, he found them. Nicole looked dejected and starved, sitting in a corner. She refused any food and had barely slept, so for the night, Cumkitty had stuck her in a corner and adjusted her collar. If she moved outside a certain chalk circle she drew around her, the collar would activate and cripplingly disable her. Then it would turn itself down, just enough to allow her to crawl back into her corner. And if she didn't, if would disable her again, even worse than before, and for even longer. Even she didn't have the willpower to stay out of her corner for long.

As Master walked in, Cumkitty ran up to him and gave him an excited hello, with a happy little sway of her ass and a kiss on his lips. He kissed her back, swatted her cute ass, and then, made way for the puppies to enter behind him.

"What do you want," scowled Nicole— but then her eyes caught her daughters, and her face went pale. The girls shuddered a bit at the sight of their mother, thrown off just for a moment.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?!" She shrieked, but she could do nothing but stay in her corner and watch.

"Wow, cute puppies you have Daddy!" Cumkitty mewled, swaying her ass mockingly at Nicole while looking over her shoulder at her.

"Girls, don't let him DEMEAN you like this."

The puppies looked a bit distressed, until Master clicked his tongue, and their attention was immediately back on him. He unzipped his pants, took out his hard cock, and slapped Muzzlemutt in the face with it, and naturally, thanks to the associations she formed that night, her pussy clenched and spasmed as if it thought she was cumming. "Nng!" She moaned excitedly, and got into her puppy pose, tits pressed together and wagging her tail. Then, he reached down, took Yippynips by the nipple, pinched it, pulled it up and jiggled it around, and she had a similar reaction, her thighs clenching together desperately, before assuming puppy pose and wagging her ass for her Daddy. "Good girls! That's my good girls! Pleasure daddy while I talk with your cunt of a mother."

Yippynips crawled excitedly to her Daddy and wrapped her lips tight around his shaft, suckling and sucking him happily; and though Muzzlemutt couldn't use her lips, she sat obediently between his thighs and nuzzled her cheek and nose against his ballsack, tenderly caressing him and smelling his manliness.

As the girls worked on their Master, he smiled cruelly at Nicole. "Next, it's your turn. And I promise you, sweetie, I'm not going to go as easy on you as I did on them. You're going to be licking toilets and puddles of piss, mopping the floor with your fat whore tits, and begging for daily cum enemas in every fucking hole by the time I'm down with you."

Nicole looked up at him in horror, backed into her corner, and could only watch as he shot loads of cum onto his welcoming daughters' tits and faces.