Mind Control Harem Ch. 07: Yippynips & Muzzlemutt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attention," he roared, catching the gazes of the staff. "You're all my fucktoys from now on. You'll refer to me as Master or sir. You'll obey me above all others. Under me, youll answer to Kitten, Puppy or Titsy," as he named them, he pointed them out. "Noone else. Understood?" They all, almost in unison, responded, "Yes Master." Bimbo and Bunny pouted since Master excluded them, though they quickly forgot about it once he continued, too airheaded and bubbly to keep their attention on one thought.

"Good. Now, everyone inside." They all turned around and began marching inside, opening the door and organising themselves neatly on either side of the vestibule. Master entered the scene behind them, Kitten at his side, held in his arm, and the rest of the slaves( apart from Cummycunt and Puppy) flanking him from either side.

He took a single commanding step into the mansion and soaked in the majestic beauty of it, of this land he'd just conquered with this army he'd just stolen. With his harem behind him, in his powerful suit, and with his legion before him, he felt a little power-crazed for a moment, and raised his arms as if dramatically accepting this newly expropriated castle.

Justin, looking around the room at the mansion's former staff, raised his eyebrows in thought. He was getting ideas of what he was going to do with them. He turned to Tittycow, giving her breast a lewd slap, which immediately made her whimper and moan, some milk wetting her clothes. "Titties, go get my laptop, and get the bitchpuppy from the car. I want you two to go online and start shopping for new toys, fuck tons of them, for all my new slaves. I'm leaving the choices up to you. Once I'm done interrogating the rich bitches upstairs, I'll send you their credit card info. Got it?"

Tits nodded in response, a little vacantly at first because of the thrill of being manhandled just then, but snapping back into it when she processed that he was letting her decorate all the new toys. It excited her. As she floated out of the house back to the car, Bimbo and Bunny closed the mansion doors behind her.

"Guards," he called out, immediately catching the attention of all the guards, who waited with patient deference for his orders. "Come with me." He took Kitten's collar with his finger, pulling her towards him and onto her tippy toes. "You too," he hummed with a smile, flustering her. "Bimbo, Bunny," he called, turning towards them, "watch over the rest of my new dolls until I get back. Go ahead and undress them, and play with them however you'd like."

As per the map that the very first enslaved guard had provided Justin, he ventured up the long staircase in search of the hidey-hole where his targets were being protected. Behind him, obediently followed Kitten and the many guards he'd brought with him.

Soon enough, they all reached the room where the 3 upperclasswomen were. From outside, one of the women could be heard having audibly yelped; whoever she was, she'd heard the arrival of the many footsteps approaching the door.

Inside the room, the 3 women were in a corner, with 3 guards at either side of them. They watched in fearful suspense as the door opened, waiting to see who would enter. However, their tensed shoulders relaxed in unison as they saw their guards, albeit a lot of them, enter.

The oldest woman sat upright and sternly looked at the herd of guards that had just entered their quarters. "Tell me, what did you find?" she demanded, a cruel drawl in her voice and a cold glare in her eyes, scrutinizing her many subjects. "Have you given them a good beating yet? I will not permit these intruders leave without being thoroughly scolded and scalded."

Her name was Nicole, and she was 42. She had heavy eyeliner and lipstick applied to her face, but it didn't look cheap or badly done. It beautifully accentuated her mature, cold, yet gorgeous features. Her eyes were a frosty light blue, she had a smooth, greek nose and pronounced cheekbones, and her lips were thin, even more so than usual considering how sternly pressed together she always kept them. Her hair was pitch black and wavy, very elegant and flowy (but also obviously dyed and permed) and her nails painted a saturated and intense, thick red.

She was wearing a tight silky black dress that stopped at her ankles and emphasized her beautiful curves. After having two kids, she had put on some weight, giving her some thickness all over her body, but it helped more than hurt; she had voluptuous, and somehow still firm, natural DD cups. Her hips were wide and womanly, with a skilled, sensual, seductive upper-class sway to them when she walked; not to mention, her ass was large enough to fit those hips well- a well-filled bubble butt (as large as Tittycow's, only smaller than Bitchpuppy's) that jiggled nicely when not constrained by her tight dress. Her thighs were just as thick and jiggly, a real handful, naturally curving down from her ass.

"Mom, this is getting fucking annoying. There's no one here. Get the maids and shit out of here, they're grossing me out," one of the twins complained, glancing disgustedly at the hired help.

"SHHT!" Nicole, the mother, hissed, silencing one of her twin daughters.

The two twins were almost identical when it came to their bodies: they both had plump, perky D cups- smaller than their mother's, though that wasn't a surprise, considering how much thinner they were, as well; they looked like supermodels, or young instagram internet personalities. They both had much smaller asses than their mother, too- in fact, their asses were smaller than any of Justin's slaves. That being said, they weren't flat- they fit their bodies perfectly, they were still very round and plump, only very tight as well. Their hips were wide, but smaller than their mother's, just big enough to fit their supple butts. And their waists were much slimmer and trimmer, since their mother was a bit curvier than them- they had more of an hourglass shape, and flatter, fitter bellies.

They had their mother's rosy yet pale skin, her same cold blue eyes, and her slim, smooth greek nose, though their faces were still far too youthful to have their mother's pronounced cheekbones. They had fuller lips than their mother, though, inherited from their father.

As for where the twins differed: the first, Kelsi, had a blonde balayage treatment on her straight dark brown locks, and a more mainstream jean jacket, a tight, black crop top, light blue jean booty shorts, and sandals; she had a summer nymph kind of vibe going on.

The second twin, Corry, had a much more intentionally airy, almost college slut kind of look. She had her hair dyed completely red, with a wavy perm. Her long feminine legs sported a tight latex dark purple miniskirt that barely covered them, and between them, she wore some matching-colored panties. She had a black tube top over her voluminous breasts, with an outer-space design printed over them, and, notably, she lacked a bra- her top didn't hide that fact very well.

Despite Nicole having been talking to the guards as they entered the bedroom, they didn't seem to be paying her any mind, instead simply lining themselves up in two orderly files.

"Insubordinate fools," she growled furiously. "I demand eye contact when I am addressing you. This will be coming hard out of your paychecks."

Just then, between the various rows of guards, a voice could be heard. "Restrain them," he said. On command, six guards moved towards the 3 women, two for each one, before grabbing them aggressively by their arms. They yelped in surprise at first, before starting to struggle and protest in screams.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"What the fuck man?"

"STOP! Gross, gross!"

Between the bickers and screams, their new Master emerged from the crowd, and looked down at the screaming women with disgust. "Get them on their knees. And fetch their phones." Immediately obeying, the guards bent their arms behind their back, which made them both yelp in pain and bend forward onto their knees. They then searched them VERY thoroughly, to squeals of indignation. Their many, many hands covered and searched and squeezed and ran over each and every corner of their bodies. Soon enough, they'd found all their phones, and had given them to Master.

He, in turn, breathed a sigh, calming himself and shutting his eyes for a moment, before looking on his victims again, with a smile. "What's up, ladies?" He slurred nonchalantly. His voice made no effort to hide his scornful condescension, only more apparent when he ruffled Nicole's hair. After yanking her head away, she, in turn, scowled so hard, it seemed like she was willing to murder him. Which she genuinely was. "What in GOD's name is the meaning of this?!" she shrieked, before turning to the guards. "I'll make sure none of you ever find a job again. I'll destroy your bank credit. I know you all have families. The things I could do to them. I'll have you all buried and erased from the face of the earth, if you don't let me go this instant!"

"Right," Master chuckled, looking around at the guards, who paid absolutely no attention to her, instead vacantly staring into space. He then fished something out of his suitcase: three thick, iron, electric-shock collars. "Give me their necks." The guards pulled the twin's heads up by their hair, making them yell in pain and exposing their bare necks. Jonathan clicked each of their collars onto them, before doing the same with their mother. Before the women could protest in indignant fury, he continued.

"I should introduce myself. I'm your new Mas-"

"Who do you think you are, hm? You think you'll get away with whatever you're doing? I don't care how much you rob, I will prosecute you. I have the authorities at my beck and call. Wrapped around my pinky! And- and you think no one will notice if you kill us? We're the American aristocracy! You're going to-"

As she had been speaking, Master had been adjusting the setting of her shock collar, leaving it at about 5/10. Once activated, it interrupted her threatening rant, forcing her to scream and writhe in pain. It wasn't a pleasant tingle, or a buzz. It was painful, very much so. He turned it off after a couple moments, which left her somewhat limp from the pain, though she raised her head to glare a murderous glare at him. "You fucking-"

He immediately shocked her again, making her scream louder and tense up. This time, he left her pain a little longer, before turning it back off. "First rule," he chimed gleefully, smiling at her. "You don't speak unless I fucking tell you. Capiche?" He turned to the twins, his cruel smile hardening into a malicious glare. "And for you two sexy little bitches? No speaking at all. Ever again." He pet both their heads, to their outrage. They blushed with anger and were about to retaliate with a flurry of vulgarities and curses, but before they could, he raised the remote threateningly with a stern, testing glare, reminding them exactly what would happen should they misbehave. And so, for the time being, albeit glaring daggers and with jaws clenched, they shrunk back down into silence and compulsory patience.

Master turned back to Nicole, and, with the smile he gave her, was blatantly daring her to say something. It made her want to spit on him and gouge out his eyes. But she reluctantly held back and kept silent, only glaring up at him. She was a proud woman, but the pain of the collar was too much to bear.

Master, in turn, was somewhat satisfied with her learned obedience- it was the first step into their new journey together, training them all to be his slaves. "That's a good girl!" And without warning, he landed a hard slap across her face, making her whimper in pain. She was speechless, flabbergasted- she'd obeyed and he'd STILL hit her? But as she brought her gaze back up to him, he was still just smiling. "That's just for being such a slappable cunt, hm?" She gritted her teeth; though she bit her tongue back, staying silent was becoming increasingly difficult. But at the moment, it didn't seem like there was much she could do, so she just took it. Behind her eyes, she hid the machinations of her schemes of escape and revenge.

Master turned to another guard, whispering for him to "Fetch Cummycunt." He then turned to the 6 guards that were holding the women. "Let em go." On command, they dropped the women onto the floor, the three of them landing on their hands and knees. Nicole stayed there, resting from the pain of the shock.

But Kelsi and Corry didn't waste a second- almost as if it were orchestrated, they immediately stood up together and rushed to tackle Master. If they could get to him, they could take the remote control, try to free all the guards, and have this prick taken down; maybe once he was captured, they could have his hand or his dick or something cut off, to teach him a lesson about messing with them!

Without missing a beat, though, Master activated their collars via the remote. The twins immediately crumpled to the floor. They clawed at their necks and spazzed on the floor from the electrocution.

Nicole looked on in horror as she watched her daughters be electrocuted, though she didn't protest. She wasn't as worried and distressed for her daughters as she was interested in her own survival.

After a couple seconds of pain, Master deactivated the collars, "On your knees!" He roared with a loud stomp, and gave them a quick shock to motivate them. They whimpered together in response, and, without even thinking, they brought themselves up onto their knees. Tears were forming in their eyes as they glared up at Master, but they did nothing to fight back in their tired silence.

As they composed themselves, though, they were caught entirely by surprise by Master, as they watched him bring a syringe down to their mom's neck. They squealed out in alarm, but he set the collar shock to low so they would be incapacitated enough not to resist as he injected her with the very serum he had originally given Bitchpuppy- the serum that would force her to obey his orders, while leaving her completely conscious; this one was only temporary, though.

He stood back up, handing the syringe to one of the legion slaves and ordering him to throw it out, before turning off the shock collars.

"What the FUCK was that?! You psychotic assho-" though before Corry, the twin, could finish, he rewarded her with another high voltage electrocution.

"What the fuck did I say about speaking?" he growled angrily, watching her twitch in agony before turning down the collar- Kelsi, meanwhile just sat there, looking on in silence, desperate to do something, but completely helpless to help her sister. The internal conflict was torturous, yet she remained paralyzed. Corry was coughing coarsely, a tear streaming down her face. She looked up at Master as the shock dissipated, with a mix of irate hatred and disturbed terror. She spit at him in a final act of defiance. In response, he wiped himself off and slapped her hard across the face, a sound which seemed to echo through the room followed by her shriek of pain.

"What. Is. The. Rule."

"Leave me alone! Please..." He turned the collar back on, making her begin to cry.

"What's the rule?" he asked, with cold calmness now. She finally gave in, looking up at him with a pained expression. "No talking!" she ceded. In response, he shocked her again, and she continued to cry, confused and terrified- the pain just wouldn't stop! What was she saying wrong? She'd answered correctly, hadn't she?

"What's the rule," he asked again, patient as he shocked her- he was going to wait until she understood. "I don't know!" she said between sobs, her voice hoarse and scratchy now.

In response, he turned up the collar, and asked again. But this time, she didn't answer. She only whimpered loudly, her fingers flexing in and her back flexing up as she spazzed out. Finally, he turned off the collar, and, getting down on one knee, gently picked her up by her underarms, lifting her limp body into an embrace as she cried helplessly. He brought his fingers to her cheeks, gently brushing the tears off as her fearful eyes didn't make eye contact. Her mother and sister looked on in horror as he so gently handled Corry. He brought his lips to hers, tasting her dry mouth, and rubbing her chafed neck with his soft, firm hands. Her eyes widened.

He pulled away gently, running his other hand through her hair, like he was petting her. "That's a good girl," his voice, silky and smooth, was like honey to her ears compared to the buzzing of the collar and his cold, loud reprimanding from before. She hated this man, with all her soul, but he was comforting her right now, and she couldn't help feeling better, safer. "You gonna talk again?" Without hesitation, she let out a little sob, another tear running down her cheek, and quickly shook her head. He smiled his handsome, loving smile, and gave her another kiss, rubbing the tear off her soft cheek again. "That's it... I don't want you hurting yourself again, okay?" Corry looked at him in confusion- HE'D hurt her! But she was too exhausted to make herself look angry, so she just sat there and nodded.

Nicole and Kelsi's horror only swelled as they were forced to helplessly watch this man train Corry to be obedient, punishing and rewarding her like a dog, until she got it right.

She sat down, slumped a bit, as he let her go, before turning to Nicole, and continuing with his plan.

"Tell me all your bank information." She was surprised by this request, and scoffed, about to tell him off. However, soon as she opened her mouth, she began listing off every bit and detail of banking information she could remember. Her daughters looked at her with fear and apprehension, but didn't say a word, staying obediently silent, yet dreading what was happening- all their money was his now.

He simply smiled as she finished speaking, one of the guards having written down everything she'd said. Nicole was wide-eyed, gazing at nothing, as she emptily processed what just happened.

"Bring those three down to the basement. I'll deal with them in a bit."

Half a dozen guards nodded, saying "Yes Master," before taking the 3 new slaves by their arms and hauling them to their feet, not giving them time to recover from the ordeal that had just taken place.

Master turned to Bella, taking her by her chin and giving her an unexpected kiss, which made her smile; he'd been paying so much attention to all the new slaves, it was nice to get some attention for herself again. "Go ahead and explore the mansion," he said, with his warm, fun-loving smile. "I'm gonna make a stop downstairs."

Bella nodded in agreement, and began looking through the room, and, like a cute little cat burglar, started stocking up on any valuables and jewelry she could find, lounging on fancy beds and couches, looking through closets, and giggling to herself. They were really doing this! Her boyfriend was fucking insane, and she loved it.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Master found the rest of the guards, Tittycow, Bimbodoll, Stripbunny, Cummycunt, and Bitchpuppy waiting for him. During the time that Master had spent upstairs with the new women, Bimbo and Bunny had basically made an orgy out of all the compliant guards; they'd undressed them, and started fingering, jerking, sucking and fucking, having them in all sorts of positions, fucking and sucking each other, cumming over and over, until they were a mesh of squirming, horny slaves in puddles of their own juices, continuing to play with each other to their pleasure. Master smiled a bit at the sight, before calling out, "Alright, playtime's over! Everyone up and attentive." He turned to Bimbo and Bunny. "That includes you two, no more touching your pussies, stupid girls." This made Bimbo giggle a little, before taking her fingers out of her pussy and standing up, ready to obey- it was so crazy that a stupid little girl like her used to be a feminist! She was very grateful her Daddy showed her how women are supposed to behave- it made her pussy so drippy!