Mind Control Pt. 03

Story Info
We continue to expand our sex life.
15.3k words
4.65
9.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazmanuk
tazmanuk
215 Followers

In part two, we had fun playing on webcam, and I did my first 'professional' photoshoot with a nude model - suitably relaxed. We're looking forward to the next phase of our taboo breaking fun - helped by training in hypnosis. We also had a little bet - with an unknown dare for the loser.

After the shoot with Cat, I was feeling quietly confident that I would win the bet. She had gone as far as she intended to, and I felt that if we were going to have a threesome, it would already have happened. Chrissie still disagreed, and fully expected us to be enjoying Cat's wonderful body when she popped in for coffee some time next week.

I half expected her not to bother with a social get-together - students have busy social calendars, and I thought the draw of company her own age as well as alcohol would be far greater. I also thought she might feel a little embarrassed now that I had seen her naked. Despite this, I still hoped she might pass on details of my new business to other students.

I was surprised, therefore, to get a text message from the gorgeous redhead on Friday morning.

'Hey Mark. Can I cu nxt Tues? Gotta load ppl want to model and like to chat. Cat x'

Chrissie was delighted. She clapped her hands and laughed.

"Told you!" She gloated, "Next time we'll all be rolling round naked!"

I was still sceptical, and expected to win the bet, but I held my tongue. In truth, if we did have a threesome with Cat, it would be worth it. I sent a quick reply, telling her to pop round when she was ready, and returned to daily life.

That afternoon, Chrissie approached me looking serious.

"You know all this fun we've been having?" She asked, making me wonder if she wanted to pull back a little, "Well. I think we can make it better. Why don't you put me in a light trance every day? Just to make more suggestions - just so I'm truly being me."

I considered for a while, before agreeing - on condition that her new openness be limited to those who actually wanted to share it - I would hate her to suddenly decide to strip naked in the local supermarket and cause widespread offence. I also appreciated that this might lead to our sex life becoming incredibly vibrant.

As soon as the kids were in bed and asleep, we prepared to meet our new friends, Kelly and Sean, on webcam. We had been exchanging messages with them all week, sharing photographs and generally chatting. It seemed that we had a real connection, and tonight, we planned to have sex together on webcam, just like last week.

Chrissie dressed up this time, in sexy lingerie which immediately got me turned on, and as we switched on the camera, I was delighted to see that Kelly had done the same. As before, we stripped naked and had sex before settling down to chat.

Once again, all went well as we discussed sexual activities that we enjoyed, as well as a range of topics of shared interest. As we chatted, there was an intriguing interaction between Kelly and Sean.

"Shall I ask?" Began Kelly.

"Yeah, why not?"

"I don't want to upset anyone."

"Go for it. What's the worst that can happen?"

"You're sure?"

"Oh yeah!"

Kelly turned to us.

"We've been talking. We don't want to spoil our friendship - we really like you guys ... but ... and you can say no to both these things ... er ..."

We waited expectantly.

"How would you feel if we booked a hotel room near you and we all get together? Have a drink first, if it goes well, take it up to our room. If not - well - no hard feelings."

I turned to Chrissie, and noted a glint in her eye. She looked back at me and nodded briefly, before turning to the camera.

"God yes. I ... I mean we ... we'd love it. Just tell us where and when."

Clearly. Once decided, we all wanted to get together as soon as possible, and it was agreed that they would book as soon as possible, hopefully for next weekend.

Then, Kelly voiced another thought.

"We've met some other couples on cam over the last week. It's easier for us -we don't have kids, so evenings are OK. No need to get them to bed. Some of them are lovely. How would you like it if we share contact info and we can all cam together?"

Again, it took no more than a glance for us to agree, as Kelly dropped in her final teasing thought.

"We thought, if we all get on well, perhaps we could get together for a party at some point. Just an idea now ... but it's possible."

Again, we liked the idea, in principle, and agreed. After all, it was just an idle thought.

We continued chatting, developing the fantasy party in our minds, and talking about the others that they had met, who sounded like a lot of fun. It seemed unlikely that it would actually come together, but it was fun making ourselves horny by discussing it.

It also raised another matter that we had discussed, but never followed through. One of the couples was very into anal sex. Kelly and Sean had talked about it, but never actually tried. We came to an agreement - by next week, they would have experimented with anal and be ready to share their experience - if it was good, they could even try it on cam.

Our conversations had got us all rather excited again, so decided to consummate our arrangements - and again, I felt the usual irritation - that sex on webcam is great, but as we were busy with our own sexual activities, we had no time to watch Kelly and Sean - nor they us. This, alone, made the idea of getting together even more exciting.

We parted reluctantly in the early hours of the morning, agreeing to meet up the following night again - hopefully to meet some more friends and extend our experience of sharing our sex life via webcam.

The following day, we would have slept in late, had we not had children. As it was, our youngest dashed into our room far earlier than we would have liked. This was the start of a long day's parenting - as well as the usual relaxed family times, we had to play games, bake cakes, go to the park and become a taxi service for our older son, who, thankfully, was having a sleepover at his mate's house.

As soon as we were able, we were able, we switched on our laptop and connected with Kelly and Sean. Kelly looked lovely, as ever. She was a natural blonde, with piercing, blue eyes and full lips. Tonight, she wore a tight vest and jeans, which did little to hide her figure. Her breasts were small - B cup, I guessed, yet beautifully shaped with large, pink nipples and small areolae. Beneath her flat stomach, a small line of pubic hair, slightly darker than that on her head, extended to a neat, slit beneath, which opened like a spring rose. Maybe I'm idealising, but she was definitely fit.

Sean was tall and slim, maybe a little too slim to be called athletic - more a runner than a footballer. I knew Chrissie found him attractive, and often commented on his 'tight bum' and dark complexion. I tended to see his smiling eyes and longish dark hair, spilling over his neck, almost to his shoulders.

Neither had tattoos or piercings, which suited us - indeed, vanity was not part of their make-up, as far as we could tell.

We chatted for a while initially, while they told us about another couple who they were expecting in the next few minutes. They had met them in the same way as they had met us. They were a little younger - mid-twenties, perhaps - and very nervous on the public cam site. In fact, they had not even started to undress when Kelly and Sean contacted them. Unlike us, they remembered to switch their public webcam off once they opened the video app. Once they were in private, they had opened up and really enjoyed sharing with our friends, who had decided not to mention their appearance, so we could judge for ourselves.

Eventually, they joined, and we were able to begin a three-way chat. Two-way conversation was tricky enough, but three ways proved even harder. However, we were all polite and understood the difficulties, so we coped.

Mel and James were shy, but lovely people. She worked in Social Care, while was an electrician - an odd match really, as people tended to form relationships within similar work disciplines. Regardless, they were close and very much in love, despite having been together for six years.

We began with some casual chat, enjoying the company, until Kelly suggested we should move on. She leaned across and began to unbutton Sean's shirt. Chrissie needed no prompting, and quickly dragged my t-shirt over my head. After a brief hesitation, Mel did the same to James.

"Very nice," commented Chrissie as his gym-toned upper body was revealed.

"I know," chipped in Kelly, "Let's strip the men first. It'll make a nice change - then they can strip us. I know it's what they want, but they're too polite to ask. You know how it goes - he who hesitates ..."

She unbuttoned Sean's jeans and slipped them off, as we and the other couple followed suit, then, with little hesitation, dragged down his boxer shorts.

With all the men naked, Kelly decided to take control.

"I think all the men should stand up and give us a twirl," she suggested.

Meekly we stood and did as requested, all with semi-erections. The ladies giggled and commented on everything from our chests and stomachs to our bums and cocks. I was gratified to see that James' cock was still within average range. I had no insecurities about my size (I was still the biggest though!), but I was concerned at my response if a genuinely hugely hung man were to appear.

Chrissie was certainly impressed with James, and I was no surprised. He clearly worked, and his legs and buttocks were toned and well-defined. His penis was, perhaps, seven inches long, and of a quite notable girth, I observed.

The women continued their ribald commentary, until I interceded, with heavy irony.

"I'm sorry, but I don't like being treated like an object of lust. Just being gazed at like some sexual creation, solely for your pleasure is demeaning and sexist."

Thankfully, they were all able to recognise that I was not serious, and during the general laughter, and mock outrage from the ladies, we were able to sit down.

Chrissie pouted.

"Perhaps we should make it to them," she suggested, "how about we give them a lap dance?"

The men loved the idea - not only would the ladies be stripping, but we would all be able to watch with ease as they did so - unlike those times when we were actually having sex, when watching became pretty much impossible.

Mel perked up instantly.

"I love dancing! James often makes me dance for him."

Kelly was less confident, but agreed, provided she could choose the music. Obviously, we would all be able to hear it. She picked up her phone and spent a few minutes finding a track - a piece of rock music which I did not recognise, but which had a bump and grind beat which would work perfectly.

The women hopped up and began to perform.

I should be rather ashamed to admit that I did not really focus on my wife. She was a reasonable dancer, as was Kelly, but Mel had definitely missed her calling.

Her movements were smooth and athletic. She dipped low, swinging her long dark in James's face and moved with a lithe athleticism. Stripping must be tricky - incorporating the removal of clothes into a smooth routine - hence professional strippers wear items designed to be removed - but Mel managed perfectly.

As she pulled her t-shirt over her head, I got the first real hint of her breasts. They were small - smaller than Kelly's, hidden beneath a bra which was fairly pointless. This fitted with her general appearance. She was petite - height is hard to judge on webcam, but I estimated no more than a couple of inches over five feet - her waist was exceptionally thin, and her hips appeared narrow.

Her only issue seemed to be which direction to face as she removed each item - giving James the best angle, or her audience. I was delighted that she chose her audience.

With her back to the camera, she lowered her short skirt, switching her hips from side to side, as her buttocks came into view, hidden only by the thinnest strip of fabric between them.

She had a lovely bum - narrow, but rounded - and as James definitely frequented the gym, it was clear that she also exercised - maybe dance was her chosen fitness regime.

I was suddenly brought back to my own living room, as Chrissie settled on knees, presenting her back for me to undo the three clips of her bra, which I did with a well-practised hand. By the time I looked up, the other two women were also topless.

Mel's breasts were indeed small, the crests of her dark, erect nipples very prominent, however, and certainly tantalising. She knelt astride her partner, rolling down her panties, completing my view of her backside as she bent forward, allowing the central crevice to open, revealing the dark passage within, just above deep pink labia.

All the women were now naked, and turned to show a full-frontal view to their audience. Like Chrissie, Mel was shaved. She sat on James's knee, rubbing her ass against his member, which had to be as rock-hard as mine. She spread her legs either side of his, showing us her pussy - clearly wet and open for business.

Both Kelly and Chrissie had followed Mel's lead, and it seemed clear that the open legs were a signal for the men to join in.

I reached around, stroking Chrissie's moist slit, finding her clitoris and making her gasp and throw her head back. My other hand found her awesome breasts, first teasing, then stroking and pinching her nipple. She raised herself slightly, enabling my penis to enter her, and began to slide up and down my shaft.

It might have seemed odd that all the couples tended to reflect the actions of one another, but as none of us were experienced in sharing our sex lives, perhaps it was a method of making sure we were doing the right thing.

Chrissie turned, facing me, so that I could suck her nipples, drawing them in and nibbling gently - but not so gently that she was able to avoid a deep intake of breath.

I encouraged her to turn around once more, and gently lower herself to the floor, enabling me to stay inside her as we fucked doggy-style - her favourite.

We continued for a while, before I withdrew gently. I had planned to climb on top of her, but she took control, pushing me back and licking the length of my shaft, cleaning me of her juices, before engulfing my engorged head and beginning to bob up and down.

As she did so, I looked again at our new fuck-buddies, and realised, with some disbelief, that Mel was consuming the entirety of James's cock. This must be the legendary 'deep-throat' which porn sites loved to share, but, it seemed, few could actually achieve.

I looked at myself and Chrissie on the screen. She was presenting her backside, clearly showing her hand, rubbing vigorously between her thighs. I decided that, to be fair, I should return her oral favours. I prised her off me, and gently sat her on the edge of the sofa, where she lay back, knowing what was coming next.

I licked the length of her slit, wriggling my tongue like a fish against the wetness beneath her outer lips. I had been about to open her pussy with my fingers, but instead, her own hand descended, parting her labia and giving me free access to the delights within.

I located her clitoris, and first licked, then flickered across it, hearing her moan. I was desperate to bring her to orgasm, and worked my tongue into her hole, before resuming my attentions to her clit. I brought my hand behind her legs and slipped two fingers inside her, bending them up once inside, against the spongy surface and working in and out.

For good measure, I ran my other hand along the crack between her cheeks, sliding between them to feel the soft skin close to her back passage. I recognised the symptoms of her impending orgasm. The heavy breathing, tension in her body, slight wriggling of her hips and the crushing pressure on my head.

Suddenly, Chrissie came, juices flowing freely, vagina clenching and releasing my fingers, buttock muscles tight and thighs increasing their hold to an almost painful level.

Just as I thought my head might explode, she relaxed, releasing me and falling back - the only sign of her climax being the on-going squeeze and release on my fingers.

I continued to work on her clitoris, but was suddenly pulled up.

"Stop it," she said, "you know how fucking sensitive I get straight after." She giggled, still feeling the aftershocks of her climax. I was not about to be denied, however, and knelt upright, keeping her legs over my shoulders as they straightened. I entered her quickly, despite the squeezes from her pussy, and began to fuck her, oblivious to the four others who might, if not for their own sexual activities, have been watching every move as I plunged in and out.

I was on the verge of filling Chrissie with cum, when she suddenly stopped me. I looked at her, confused.

"Our friends are waiting," she informed me, "we want you guys to give us the money shot together."

This time, we did not take it in turns. We stood side on and watched one another as we wanked over our partners, all cumming within a few seconds of each other, and enjoying the ladies' semen-coated faces.

They cleaned up using the clothes which had been shed earlier, and as previously, we settled to chat.

Mel and James were a lovely couple, and we found ourselves really warming to this group. Mel explained that she felt good about dancing, as she had danced since childhood - first ballet, then tap and modern - and continued regular classes for exercise, as I had surmised. I was complimented on my sexual performance, which they had all watched as they waited for our 'grand finale.'

This brought us to Mel's deep throat. She blushed deeply, and James explained that it was a challenge that she had set herself some years ago. It had taken practice and plenty of false starts when she had suffered massive gagging attacks, but she had managed it. He was keen to explain that it was Mel who had wanted to do it - not him - but now she had managed it, it was a regular part of their sex life, and he loved it.

I think both Sean and I would have loved it too, and I know we were both contemplating the possibility of meeting Mel and James at some point - not solely for her to deep-throat us - but it was a big factor.

We were all flagging after a while, so agreed to meet up again soon, and parted company, firmly committed to another get-together in the near future.

Chrissie and I tidied up, and I was about to switch the laptop off as a message arrived.

'3 weeks on Saturday OK for meet? Didn't want to say anything with M and J. They'd be jealous! 😊Sean'

I quickly messaged back, saying we would need to sort baby-sitting, but should be OK.

The next couple of days were quiet. We arranged for Chrissie's mum to stay with the kids on the relevant Saturday, claiming I had been invited to a dinner and evening out by my old cricket team - usually a big event involving plenty of drinking and a late night. Although we might have liked to meet Kelly and Sean sooner, it was good to have some advance notice.

Chrissie was very hyped over Cat's visit on Tuesday - so hyped, that I thought our daily hypnosis sessions were hardly relaxing her at all. She was convinced that Cat would want to have sex with us, and I repeatedly pointed out that, as I had placed her in a mild trance during our photoshoot, she would have wanted sex with us then, had this been what she desired. Chrissie disagreed - she felt that had we suggested it, she would have been willing.

Whichever way things went, I forbade Chrissie from any overt suggestions or seduction - stating clearly that it would invalidate our bet. She pouted and agreed as she set out coffee mugs and biscuits in preparation.

Cat arrived promptly once again. Her appearance was less demure than the last time she had been at our house - probably because of the warm weather. She wore a loose, knee length skirt which shimmered around her knees and became translucent as the sun shone through it. She wore a vest top, sufficiently low cut to show a small amount of cleavage and gape a little at the front as she leaned forward, exposing the white, lacy edge of her well-filled bra.

tazmanuk
tazmanuk
215 Followers