Mind Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for a while, comfortably naked, before realising the passage of time and the need to rejoin the real world - the one where kids needed picking up from school. We dressed reluctantly.

Before leaving, Cat asked permission to share my phone number with friends, which I gave willingly, and asked if she could return for another shoot herself - and maybe a repeat of our little threesome. As she went, Chrissie I kissed her, our affection sincere and caring.

I turned to my very smug wife.

"OK. You win the bet. What's my forfeit?"

She grinned. "You'll know when it happens." She turned and walked away with a small laugh, leaving to wonder what she had planned - if anything at this point.

Over the next few days, I received calls from four of Cat's friends. The only ones, to my knowledge, that she had spoken to so far. I arranged one shoot each day of the following week, leaving Friday free for some pleasant relaxation. Chrissie also suggested it would be nice to have a quiet evening to ourselves.

The weekend came and went too. We met Sean and Kelly on cam, along with another lovely new couple. Jason and Lou were the first Afro-Caribbean couple we had met, which pleased us both. They were pleasant and relaxed, easy company. As Jason had undressed, I was relieved that he did not have the stereotypical 'bbc' (big, black cock). He laughed at the idea, saying that he had plenty of black friends, and not one of them was endowed like the guys on the porn sites.

In all honesty, the webcam sessions were fun, and we were making contact with lovely, open-minded people, but there were frustrations. It was something we discussed with Kelly and Sean - the issue of trying to enjoy the shared experience, while not being able to watch the other couples, and knowing they were not able to watch you. It was hardly the swinging, exhibitionist thrill we felt at first - in fact, the email exchanges, with raunchy photographs and stories were a far greater turn on.

Despite this, we continued to meet and met another new couple, but focused more on chat and games - truth or dare being popular (despite feeling like a teenage party game), as it started to push boundaries, and meant that we actually watched one another. Still, we had our meeting with Sean and Kelly to look forward to - and we could hardly wait.

My four photoshoots the following week were incredibly successful. I knew all of the students involved, and they were all likeable, pleasant girls. All of them had expressed a desire to be hypnotised - indeed, they insisted - so to simplify the process, I decided to incorporate certain elements into my studio.

LED lights, flashing at a given frequency, and carefully chosen background would ensure that my suggestions would be followed throughout the shoot by maintaining a light trance. Chrissie felt that this was unnecessary, as the one-to-one sessions with both her and Cat had proved more than effective.

I, however, did not share her confidence. She and Cat both trusted me implicitly - these other girls might not. Also, Chrissie and Cat might have been highly receptive to hypnosis in general - some people were. Time would tell, of course, but I really did not have high hopes.

Obviously, I was wrong. All four were receptive and dropped into a comfortable, low-level trance while I implanted the same suggestions as previously.

Each of them posed perfectly, following my instructions to the letter, pushing their own limits as they shed clothes, dressed in lingerie, or in cheerleader outfits (one of them was in the University cheerleading club) - one was a fan of cosplay and dressed as a character from a fantasy TV series. Ultimately, they all stripped naked, and became overtly sexual. Three of them masturbated as I took photographs. The fourth disappeared behind the screen, and Chrissie and I were fairly confident that she masturbated there.

The entire week was sexually charged, and in between shoots, Chrissie and I fucked several times a day. I even ordered some Viagra to ensure that I could keep up with the demands.

It was a relief to get to Friday and have a day without knowing that a twenty year old would be stripping naked for my camera. Chrissie seemed to agree, as for the first time that week, she did not want sex during the day. Instead, we went to visit her mother, and I had to sit through a litany of my faults, and veiled criticism of everything I had ever said, done or thought.

By the time we got home after picking up the kids, I was shell-shocked. The only positive was the large plain box on our doorstep which contained the sex toys which we had ordered some ten days ago.

"Look," said Chrissie, "why don't you go to Matt's and watch the cricket - there's that T20 starting at half past six, and the pair of you'll enjoy it. I'll have a look through the toys, and perhaps we can play with them later. How does that sound?"

I smiled. It sounded great. Matt was an old cricketing buddy who I had been promising to visit for ages. The televised match tonight would be a good excuse. Giving Chrissie time to go through our sex toy order would also save me the job of opening boxes and plastic wrappings, and mean that we could get straight down to enjoying them.

I spent a pleasant evening with Matt, enjoying the cricket and the conversation, catching up on goings on and gossip from my former team. I decided to arrive home for about ten o'clock. There would still be an hour or so before the kids went to bed (it being a weekend), but it would give me chance to look through our new playthings before we got down to using them. We would be camming with Kelly and Sean, and it might be fun to show them what we had bought.

It was quite a surprise to be greeted in the hall by Chrissie, dressed in an outfit which was not wholly child friendly. She wore a tight top with a plunging neckline which displayed a considerable amount of cleavage, and a mid-thigh length skirt with transparent mesh up the sides, which suggested she wore nothing underneath.

Obviously, nothing wrong with kids seeing her in a sexy outfit, but our son would have been massively embarrassed - mums simply don't dress like that.

She came forward and kissed me very passionately. Nothing odd about kissing, but this seemed a little more than I would have expected.

"Kids have gone for sleepovers," she explained.

I smiled as the pieces slotted in to place.

"Kelly and Sean can't make it tonight - mother nature came calling, apparently - so we've got a busy evening ahead of us. You might want one of these, mood I'm in."

She held out a small blue tablet. I smiled and swallowed it.

She started to lift my t-shirt, and despite my objections and attempts to move to a more comfortable room, Chrissie seemed determined.

"No. I've got everything ready in there, and don't want you to see until you're ready."

I decided it was easier to go along with her game than to cause a fuss.

She stripped me naked, noting my semi-hardness, and led me the living room door. As she was about to turn the handle, she stopped again.

"Ooh! Almost forgot. Something that was in our special delivery."

She picked up what I thought was a strip of fabric, and placed it around my head - a blindfold. Unlike those I had experienced before, at kids' parties, this allowed no strip of light or hazy view. I was in total darkness.

In truth, I was slightly irritated by this charade. It seemed excessive as she led me into the room, naked and left me standing while she moved away. Absurdly, I felt quite vulnerable - some sixth sense, perhaps, given to humans when naked and unable to see.

It seemed an age, but was probably only a matter of seconds, before Chrissie spoke again, the timbre of her voice now rather different.

"I'm sure you remember that bet which I won. Well, tonight is your forfeit. For the rest of the evening, until I say otherwise, you have to do as you're told and be totally subservient. Don't worry. You won't be hurt, and none of our normal red lines will be crossed. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I agreed. I felt that, on the whole, it could have been worse. I'm not especially submissive, nor am I dominant, but if my wife wanted me to play a role for the evening, then it promised to be a fun experiment.

"First instruction," she said, with a giggle, which seemed a little odd, "stroke yourself till you're fully hard."

I shrugged. "Can I take this blindfold off first?" My hands went to my head, ready to remove the irritating item.

"No!" She exclaimed emphatically. "Not until I tell you."

As it seemed that she was dictating the rules, and as I had lost the bet, I played along. And as I played, my cock got longer - and harder, until I stood, fully erect, clad only in a blindfold.

Chrissie giggled, sounding very unlike herself, and suddenly, I felt her fingers grab the edges of the blindfold. Her giggle had seemed to come from several yards away, so I could only assume she had crossed the room at lightning speed, or being in darkness had resulted in some strange auditory illusion.

I closed my eyes, ready for the assault of the lights, and opened them the tiniest fraction. Everything was blurred and distorted. The sofa seemed over-large and more colourful than it should be. I closed my eyes again, opening them a fraction further this time. The sofa was definitely 'wrong.' There were lumps extending from the top - yellow, black and red - and ...

As my eyes began to focus, I realised that I had been set up. Sitting on the sofa were Cat, Emily and Deepana. In a chair to the right sat Mel. They were four of the five students who had modelled for me over the last couple of weeks.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Chrissie. "Sophie couldn't make it, so she's watching on webcam."

I glanced at the side table, and saw my final model smiling prettily at me.

My belief that I had got away with a mild forfeit seemed to have grossly underestimated my wife's devious nature. It could have been worse. Having five gorgeous women gazing at me was, I was finding, a massive turn on. Had Chrissie waited, I knew that my semi- would have become a full erection as soon as I was aware of my predicament.

I looked at my wife with mock venom. She smirked back.

"We've taken the liberty of recording you agreeing to be submissive for the evening - just in case you forget. It applies to all of us. I just felt that as you've seen all these lovely ladies naked, directed them as you wanted and watched them being very naughty, they should have the chance to do the same with you. Fair's fair."

She had a point, and I nodded my acceptance. She was not finished, however.

"Of course, you were a total pro throughout the shoots - no touching, nothing they didn't do willingly - except Cat, of course, a week later - though that wasn't a shoot, and she was very willing.

"Sorry. I'm getting off the point. Anyway. They're allowed to touch you and do what they wish. I think we're planning a little photoshoot later - never know, we might decide to pose with you. Anyway - you're ours to play with. Let's start with another glass of wine each."

I strolled to the kitchen as my audience no longer stifled their giggles.

"Nice bum," called one of them, and I steeled myself for comments and titters throughout the evening.

I returned from the kitchen with several bottles of red and white wine and began to pour, wondering how the evening was going to pan out. I was nervous, but incredibly turned on. Being naked in a room full of clothed women was clearly something that worked for me - and from the look on Chrissie's face, it worked for her too. My cock was rock hard - harder than I thought possible. Are there degrees of cock stiffness? Could I really be harder than usual? Was it the little blue pills?

So far, my audience had done nothing but stare at me and appreciate the novel situation of having a naked waiter. My wife decided to move things up a notch.

"Mark. Why don't you give us a twirl? Let the girls enjoy the full view - and bend over. Let them see how tight your bum is."

Reluctantly, I turned my back to them and bent slightly.

"Further," ordered Chrissie - I complied - "and further ..."

I knew that my cheeks must have parted and my back passage, and could hear the giggling. Sophie's slightly distorted voice rang out from the laptop.

"Maybe we could have fun with that later? Guys always want to fuck my arse. Wonder how they like it?"

If I thought Chrissie would jump to my defence, I was wrong.

"Well, he's ours for the night, so if you want to ..."

In some ways, although Sophie could be the most pushy of the group, I was disappointed she was not there. She was a very tall girl, with the athletic build which, had she been in America, would probably have made her a basketball player. Here, she was a goalkeeper for a women's football team, and had recently had an offer to join a professional side.

Her hair was cut short and always seemed to be a different colour. Tonight it was blue.

At our shoot, it was her never-ending legs which caught my attention. They were toned and muscular, and when she spread them, she raised her knees almost to her armpits, making her pussy yawn. Her breasts were small and neat with very little flesh - her nipples, however, were incredibly sensitive and she claimed to be able to orgasm, just by playing with them.

I glanced at the other women from my bent-double position. None of them seemed uncomfortable, which was odd. Their eyes gleamed at this chance to have a man as their personal toy. Only then did I realise that I was the author of my own downfall. I had made them accept who they were and act in line with their desire rather than their conditioning, and that was precisely what they were doing.

"Come here," requested Cat, "I want to stroke you again."

I stood in front of her, presenting my penis for her attention. She leaned forward and grabbed my shaft, stroking me gently, squeezing as her warm breath blew across the head.

"Go along the line, so everyone gets to stroke you," the gorgeous redhead instructed.

I moved to each girl, and submitted to having my cocked stroked, my balls cupped and my stomach and chest fondled. Emily and Mel took their time. Both told me to turn and squeezed my buttocks - Mel seemed fascinated. Her thumbs ran down my ass crack, forcing their way in between, touching the delicate skin around my anus. Clearly this intrigued her. It was Deep, however, who moved things on.

She was a lovely Indian girl, barely five feet tall. She was generally petite, apart from her magnificent tits. They were probably not that big in real terms, but on her small frame, they were a dominant feature. Her eyes were the deepest hazel, almost black, and commanded attention in every room. Her long, straight, black hair fell almost to her waist, stopping just above the proud swellings of her butt cheeks.

I had been surprised at her willingness to strip during our shoot, as I had wondered about her religious upbringing. However, when I asked about this, she had smiled.

"I'm no Mumbai virgin. I like fucking. My parents might have tried to control me, but I have fucked some boys. Have you seen the erotic carvings on Indian temples? Who do you think wrote the Kama Sutra? I know I have so many repressed desires - but you have freed me from them. All that time looking up what my ancestors did - and now I can do them myself."

She had a point. After the shoot I had looked up the temples with erotic carvings - a website even described the 'Top Ten Temples with Erotic Carvings in India' - and I saw multiple positions, threesomes, group sex - a sexual education so at odds with the Western view of India as a nation sexually repressed by religion. Not to mention the Kama Sutra - written in India in the third century and named, in part, after the Hindu god of love - Kamadeva.

I was sure that when Deep's parents told her to learn about her culture, this is not what they had in mind.

She grabbed my cock with both her tiny hands, stroking up and down my length before grabbing my balls, nails scraping my perineum.

She leaned forward and took me in her mouth, barely able to fit in the swollen head. Her tongue teased the small hole and circled her tongue around it. She licked up and down my full length. Slowly she pushed me back to the centre of the room, maintaining her oral contact with me. The other women followed her lead, leaving the sofa and kneeling around me. Cat's lips joined Deep's, running up and down my shaft, while Emily now consumed the head.

Mel, meanwhile, resumed her acquaintance with my backside - stroking my cheeks, then kissing, gradually moving to the centre and running her tongue along the crack and between as her fingers parted my buttocks.

I looked across at the only non-participant - my wife, Chrissie. She stood, pitiless, holding my camera and taking photographs. In truth, there was no reason for her to take pity on me - seriously - no man could want pity, when three lovely women, fifteen his junior licked and sucked his rock-hard erection, while a fourth attended to his arse.

The fact that my stood, smiling beneficently, made this sheer heaven.

Gradually, I was drawn to the floor, lying on my back, while my cock rose like a flagpole in the centre. Mel now moved her attention to my balls, spreading my legs to lick along my perineum. Cat kissed my chest and nipples, while Deep knelt above my head, bending to place her mouth on mine.

I was unable to look up and see Chrissie and Emily - Sophie, I knew, was watching every bit of the action - but I assumed they had gone to get more drinks.

Deep withdrew, and I could hear her moving above my head, but it was not until I was suddenly plunged into darkness and I inhaled the sweet, musky scent of wet pussy, that I realised she had removed her jeans and underwear and squatted over my face. Eagerly, I slipped my tongue between the wet, slippery lips and found the rounded nub of her clitoris.

It was almost like sensory deprivation. I could not hear, due to the legs each side of my head, could not see due to the brown hemispheres of Deep's ass over my eyes, and could only taste and smell cunt. My arms were taken and gently moved up, encircling Deep's body - and suddenly handcuffed.

I was utterly helpless, and while my face remained covered, the teasing of my cock ceased.

The giggling started again, and as I was wondering what was being planned, I felt something touch my body. Instantly I tensed - not that it was painful - just that my stomach suddenly became intensely cold - and started to feel wet. In fact, something was sliding around my stomach, leaving ice-cold trails - then two things - then three.

Although the house was warm, I shivered, then realised what was happening - they had got some ice cubes and were rubbing them over me. The impact was sensational. I had never thought of ice cubes as sexy, but as they slid around my chest and stomach, causing my toes to curl and my body to tense, I recognised the potential of this new sensuality.

They rubbed over my cock and round my balls, the frictionless sliding being sexy in itself, and the intense cold proving hugely erotic. As my engorged dick was covered in a thin layer of freezing water, it twitched, making my tormentors giggle and continue rubbing to make it twitch again.

They loved watching my balls. Testicles will, of course, move around on their own, but rubbing ice over them caused them to almost disappear into my body. This is, apparently, highly amusing to watch.

Just as I was starting to rather enjoy the cold-cock treatment, something new occurred. Heat - burning on my nipple - definite pain this time, maybe intensified by my ice-cold skin, as the hot splash rapidly cooled, tightening as it did so. Again - more drips, burning, cooling, tightening. This was repeated down my stomach and suddenly I squealed - or would have done, had I not been muffled by the moist cunt rubbing itself off on my face.