Mind Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie stood and walked towards the small, dark table, which I had not previously been able to see clearly. She selected several items - a selection of our toys, I guessed, and carried them over to the bright-eyed and eager group on the floor.

"Time to play." My wife announced. "Girls only now - give the poor guy a break. He can join us later if he's up to it. We got dildos, rabbits, bullets, strap-on, nipple clamps, anal toys - help yourselves."

She deposited the items on the floor, and watched as they giggled and checked over the various items. As I watched, they separated into a two and a three - Chrissie joining Cat and Emily. Each group held a discussion before selecting toys and deciding who was going to receive first.

Cat and Emily chose nipple clamps and a large dildo. I suspect they were desperate to see Chrissie's tits clamped. Cat went to work with the dildo, at the same time rubbing Chrissie's clit, while Emily squatted over her face, playing with her own tits while Chrissie licked at her open, dripping cunt.

Meanwhile, Deep and Mel had both loved the double penetration, and repeated the act with a vibrator and dildo, while the receiver of these licked at the other.

I moved around, photographing the permutations, as groupings swapped, toys were exchanged, pussies were fingered and licked and gasps, sighs and moans were the soundtrack to the video which was being made from a corner of the room.

Finally, hard and ready for action, I joined in again, fucking each woman as they pleasured one or more of the others, pulling nipples and stroking clits. I tongued every pussy, and was sucked by every participant, until finally, as the last act of the evening, I came inside my wife. I doubt if there was a huge amount of semen, but it was irrelevant. It was as if finishing inside the woman I love sealed the fact that ours was the most important relationship in the room.

Afterwards, we all sat around, enjoying a drink and chatting.

"You know we'll never do anything like that again, don't you?" Cat stated.

"Course you will," responded Chrissie, "now you've done it once, you'll want it more."

"No," Emily said, "it's the hypnosis. Outside here, unless we all decide to focus on it, we won't do it. Like Cat said, we can turn it off. I've loved this, and found so much I want to do again, but it won't happen like this - all together with a guy to entertain us."

"I bet," said Chrissie (and my ears pricked up), "that you'll all get together for an evening of fun within the next couple of weeks."

"I'll take that bet," I declared instantly, "I need some revenge."

Momentarily, Chrissie looked uncertain before turning to me. "Seriously? Sophie's gonna want to try it out, and I can't believe they won't want to try it again very soon."

Mel looked at Chrissie before replying. "Thing is, you're with Mark all the time, so I guess his suggestions work on you all the time. We're not. Once we're back in the 'real world,' we only get that 'let it go' feeling when we think about Mark or talk about him. Other than that, all of our neuroses and taboos just drop back in.

"Yeah, I've loved using a strap-on and all the anal stuff, and I'll be more dom in future - definitely more open to relationships with other girls - but we'll go back to just being friends, nights out and one to one relationships."

The other girls nodded. Personally, I was relieved. Putting them in touch with sides of themselves which might have stayed hidden was great, but I didn't want to think I would have created some kind of libertine sub-culture, which would have them with reputations and sex lives which would only be satisfying if they took things to extremes.

Chrissie, however, remained convinced, and I wondered if our daily hypnosis sessions might have contributed to her willingness to take a bet which I felt she was unlikely to win.

Finally, it was agreed. Sophie was 'owed' a session with Chrissie and I, and she would report back on how things were going, then all of them would email in two weeks' time to tell us if there had been any repetition of our kinky CFNM get-together - or any shared group sex at all.

I was very hopeful of getting my revenge.

Finally, our friends left, offering thanks for an utterly unforgettable evening, and promising to return for individual photoshoots in the future, and to encourage more of their friends to get in touch for shoots, and to take advantage of my hypnotic abilities.

Chrissie and I meandered off to bed, without the energy for our usual pre-sleep copulation.

As well as breaking down more barriers in our personal relationship, we still had plenty to look forward to as we expanded our horizons with others. Tomorrow night, we would be back on webcam with Kelly and Sean - and maybe another new couple - we also had our meeting with them at the hotel in a couple of weeks to look forward to.

There were, it seemed, plenty of taboos still to be experienced and overcome - what had happened so far might be just the tip of the iceberg.

In Part 4 - How would things go when we met Kelly and Sean? Would I win my bet and get revenge? What other new horizons might we explore as we rebuilt our sex life?