Mind Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot drip landed directly on the head of my cock. Intense cold turned to scalding heat, and I was convinced this had to be torture - and yet, once more, it cooled, forming a tight sheath over and round the tiny hole at the top.

My cock was entirely covered - burn, cool, tight - on to my balls.

By now, all my impaired hearing could pick up was laughter as each new drip landed and I tensed, toes and fingers curling, making me want to curl into a ball - indeed, I would have done so, had I not had one person using my face as a sex toy, while another sat on my shins, making movement impossible.

One drip landed, hotter and more intense, making me cry out.

"What the fuck?" Of course, with a mouthful of clit, what came out was less comprehensible.

"Waddauck?"

This time the hilarity was clearly audible, and someone spoke to me, loudly.

"Stop being a wimp. It's just wax."

Suddenly, it all made sense. Candle wax, dripping hot, setting quickly. Maybe they hoped to make a mould of my erection so that they could each make a dildo modelled on me. That was quite a thought - all these women fucking themselves with an exact replica of me. It encouraged me to refocus my attentions on the now soaking slit on my face.

As the drips continued, I licked furiously, and suddenly was rewarded with contracting leg muscles either side of my face, clenching of the glutes over my eyes, and a sudden flood of the ambrosia coating my musk scented snack. I liked to think Deep had cried out when she climaxed, but I would never know for sure.

Bright light caused me to blink, but before my eye could focus properly, the light was blocked once more and another eager slit was placed over my face.

This time, it was Emily. Her cunt was easy to recognise, as it was the only one with hair - neatly trimmed into a perfect equilateral triangle, but still enough to tickle my nose and enhance the taste - the different, somehow lighter and more free-flowing juices from the neat pink hole. I settled to licking the smaller clitoris.

It was probably the only part of Emily which was smaller. She was not a big woman, but had more padding than the others. Her buttocks were fuller and softer, dimpled, making it feel as if I had two soft cushions over my eyes. Her stomach had a small, neat roll of fat, just above her pubis, while her breasts were impressively rounded. She had the large, diffuse, pale areolae, which many well-endowed ladies have, with small, darker nipples.

Her face was exceptionally pretty - twinkling eyes, smooth, high cheekbones and an almost permanent smile on her full lips - all topped with wavy blonde hair tumbling to her shoulders.

I could see none of this, of course, and her weight seemed huge after Deep's tiny body as she rode me, as she probably rode her bicycle. - rubbing on me as if I were the saddle, labia falling on either side.

Lower down, on my body, the wax was being peeled off, yet another sensation as my skin pulled before the relaxing as I was peeled like an orange. Each sensation - freezing, burning, peeling was a burst of pain - slight pain - followed by relief - the pleasure/pain balance perfect to produce an erotic euphoria.

Suddenly, the ice was back, smarting against the recently wax-covered flesh. This time, the focus was directly on my cock and balls, as several hands rubbed the now wet and less angular cubes, making my most sensitive parts feel numb.

It seemed that one hand in particular was busy now, focusing on my balls, now sliding below to my perineum, rubbing towards my ass-crack, pushing a little in to it - and suddenly, stop.

There was a brief pause, during which I was unable to hear what was being said, then my legs were hauled roughly apart and a weight placed on each. From the warmth of the weight, I guessed one of my tormentors was sitting on each leg.

Suddenly, I felt incredibly vulnerable. My balls were on display and too easily accessible - they wouldn't want to cause my delicate prize plums any harm, would they?

A hand returned, again, ice over my balls, rubbing down, between my buttocks - then - to my horror - pushing, sliding the ice between my cheeks, helped by a willing finger - past my anus and into my ass-hole.

This new feeling was beyond anything I had known - freezing cold inside me - slimy, melting, dripping between buttocks - as another cube was pushed in, followed by a third.

Never have I experienced anything as intense, uncomfortable and bizarre as having ice-cubes pushed up my arse. At first, it felt as if I needed to get to a toilet - very quickly - then it numbed completely. I was incredibly aroused - presumably, my prostate was responding by firing messages to my brain - messages saying how much it enjoyed the attention.

Gradually, the cubes melted, freezing water dripping as I felt a hand on my shaft - then another - Emily's I suspected from the angle - began to stroke me.

My anal discomfort was counteracted, as I felt cock being rubbed rapidly and firmly. I had no idea if they wanted me to cum, but I was at the point of no return.

As my body prepared for ejaculation, my buttocks clenched tightly, holding in the icy water and crushing the softening cubes. I was unable to see the strings of cum which I was expelling, but the sheer power of the spasms made me think they must have hit the ceiling, and possibly burst through it. It was unquestionably the most powerful explosion I had ever experienced.

As the spasms ceased, my anus relaxed, releasing a gush of icy water and crushed ice - at the same moment as my face sitter climaxed, pressing down into my smothered visage, suffocating with the pillows of her buttocks, juices flowing freely, leaving my face fully lubricated.

Finally, they showed mercy. Emily lifted away from my face, my legs were released - but my hands remained cuffed.

Chrissie sat above me, laughing hysterically, taking photographs, surrounded by four of my ex-students, while a fifth laughed from the screen of a laptop.

Finally, they controlled themselves.

"You should see yourself," tittered Chrissie, "I've heard of hat-hair, but you've got ass-hair. Your face is red as a beetroot and you're covered in pussy juice. There's cum all over your stomach - not to mention Mel's face. She thought she was safe but ... well ... you'll see. We're filming it."

I guess I must have been quite a sight, but at least those responsible were happy to wipe me with towels - face, stomach, cock, and finally, Mel cleaned my buttocks, working deep between to remove any lingering moisture.

"I like men's bums," she explained, "I love pegging, fingering, strap-ons. So cool to penetrate a bloke considering what we have to put up with."

Finally, I was clean and the handcuffs released,

"OK," began Chrissie, "let's have a break for the Viagra to work its magic, then on to the photoshoot."

My heart lurched - I was unsure whether I was terrified or turned on by the idea of being their model - all I knew for certain was that I had no choice.

There was no real need to wait for the Viagra to work. My cock remained high and hard throughout our respite. However, my body needed time to recuperate, and for my flushed face to return to a more normal colour. Chrissie also arranged for my fan club to wipe me down with cool, moist towels to remove the sweat, which, as she correctly said, would cause my skin to shine in photographs.

If I had hoped that this shoot would be handled in the same professional manner that I had carried out their sessions with me, my hopes were soon dashed.

"Right, ladies," began Chrissie, "this is an 'anything goes' shoot." She looked at me with a broad, sadistic smile. "Our model is up for anything. Feel free to join him the photos - just don't finish him off before we get to the end. That stuff I gave him might be good, but I don't think he'll manage five more times. Plus, we really want a worthwhile amount for our grand finale."

They all nodded, oddly serious - even Sophie, who still watched from her webcam.

We all stood - Cat and Deep each taking one of my hands - and went into the Study, which I had used as a studio for their shoots, and which Chrissie had set up in the same way.

It was odd to see my previously quiet and reticent wife taking control, but she had obviously planned all this very carefully. Once again, she gave instructions.

"We'll start off just shouting poses at him, then we'll take a card each and have a few minutes to do our own thing - highest card first and so on. I'll take the pics and share them with all of us. At the end, we'll all join him, I'll set the camera to auto and run with it.

"Just a reminder. These are not for sharing with anyone. If even one of these photos leaks out, so will all the others - which means all of you. Sophie - we've got your shoot last week, so be warned! I'm sure it won't come to that."

All of the students knew that they would be unceremoniously booted off their course if some of their photographs became common knowledge, and I was grateful to Chrissie for protecting me - and them - in this way.

"OK, Mark, on set."

The next ten or fifteen minutes were a blur, as I was posed in a range of positions from the sensual and erotic to the whimsical and absurd, through to outright porn. All of them had different ideas, mostly involving me stroking myself or thrusting my hard-on forward. Gradually, though, my rear seemed to attract more interest - not just standing with my hips to one side, or lying down with buttocks on display, but kneeling with head down, spreading my cheeks and pushing fingers as far in as possible.

I had to concede that there was some justice in this. I may not have asked them to finger their anus, but I had definitely taken many photos of their rear views. I could hardly believe that mine was anything like as attractive.

They moved on to their individual shoots. I was relieved when Cat was first, and happily shed her clothes, first mounting me and burying my cock to the hilt in her pussy, before sucking me and deciding she was satisfied.

Next came Emily. She stripped to her underwear, strolled to a corner of the room, which was in darkness from my position, and reappeared holding a paddle. Reluctantly, I bent over and submitted to several hard blows across my buttocks, before she removed her remaining clothes, and, like Cat, straddled me.

Mel was next - and this bothered me, knowing what I now knew about her preferences. She disappeared to the dark corner and busied herself, before stepping forward.

As she moved into the light, the others giggled. Where her pussy should have been was a large dildo - a strap on - which she rubbed up and down.

I thought her stroking of the surrogate organ was sensual, then realised, to my relief, that she was actually applying lubricant.

"On your knees," she commanded, totally dominant, "arse in the air so I can fuck it."

I gulped and did as ordered. Thankfully, she was gentle, sliding in an inch at a time, before thrusting. She turned me on my back, and entered me again, on top this time, before finally making me suck the object.

I had expected to hate this, but in fact, it was incredibly exciting. My erection had not at any point showed signs of waning, but now it felt even harder if that were possible, and the impact on my p-spot (is that what they call the prostate?) was phenomenal, making my head spin, heart race and breath gasp.

Finally, Mel removed her attachment, and held it to her friends, asking, "anyone else?" Eager hands reached out - first of which belonged to my wife.

Mel stripped and mounted me guiding my cock into her - it seemed that each one of them was determined to have pictures of me fucking them.

Chrissie stepped forwards, now resplendent with a six-inch penis, and made an announcement.

"We've had a little chat, and while all the girls wanted photos of you fucking them, Mel's made us realise that we want to fuck you. It's your fault really. You woke up all these urges, and we're just doing what you encouraged us to do - losing our inhibitions and being ourselves. Anyway, Emily and Cat want a go with the strap-on. OK?"

I tried to make my nod seem resigned and reluctant, but I knew my wife was not fooled as she thrust into me. I guessed that she would have happily left the photoshoot to the younger girls, had Mel not made her aware of the potential for anal sex with me, however, she was not about to miss this opportunity.

Finally, Deep stepped forward. On this diminutive woman, the strap-on looked even larger, but she seemed unconcerned, as she repeated the actions of her comrades.

I thought my arse would be incredibly sore, but in fact, it just felt loose and 'open' - a testament to the regular application of lubricant, for which I was massively grateful.

I prepared myself for the final 'all-in' phase of the shoot, desperate to shoot my load once more, and hopefully have a rest, there was still another discussion taking place, however. Sophie, it seemed, wanted some photos for herself, and in her absence, had requested that her fellow students pose with me in pairs.

I glanced at the monitor to see that she, too, was now naked - another blonde, tanned and heavy breasted, casually thumbing her nipples as she spoke.

She had asked that each pair should lie beside me, heads on my stomach, legs wide, as they masturbated. What she wanted, in fact was for them to bring themselves to orgasm, while she used a vibrator on herself. She clearly felt left out, and Chrissie told her that, at some point, she would need to visit for a special, private session.

I lay, stroking my cock, as, two at a time, our four visitors masturbated themselves to orgasm. On the laptop screen, I could clearly see Sophie doing the same - thighs wide and a rabbit vibrator inserted deeply.

"OK. Everyone on set - free play. Camera's shooting every thirty seconds."

I was still lying back, my head supported by cushions, as the girls approached. Deep and Cat made straight for my cock, a warm, wet mouth either side, licking my full length, taking turns to suck on me. Emily and Mel knelt either side of my head, and leaned in, kissing each other deeply. I brought my hands round on each side, so that I could reach between their legs, my fingers sliding inside easily as I rubbed their clitorises.

Looking up, I saw two very ample sets of breasts, waving and jiggling, enticing me to kiss first one nipple, then another. As I watched, their hands appeared, finding one another's rock-solid nips, squeezing and pinching as my fingers slid in and out.

At that moment, I decided I was rather superfluous to their activities, and they seemed to agree. Moving aside, they began pleasuring one another, pressing bodies together, hands exploring breasts, pusses, buttocks. I suspected this was a first time lesbian experience for both of them.

Seeing that my tongue was available, Cat released her limpet-like attachment to my cock and crawled to my face. She kissed me lovingly, before placing a knee each side of my head and lowering her delectable pussy to my mouth.

Briefly, I felt Deep's attention to my cock cease, before starting again with redoubled energy. I had no idea what had happened, but knew something had.

These positions were maintained, until I brought Cat to a shuddering climax, at which point, she dismounted, allowing me to see the rest of the room.

Mel and Emily lay together, still embracing, apparently having brought one another to orgasm. They, however, like Cat, were watching Deep. My erection was buried in her throat, as I knew, but behind her was Chrissie, wearing the strap-on and buried to the hilt in Deep's back passage, while Deep herself held a vibrator, which filled her tight cunt to the limit.

As Deep climaxed, the others decided to refocus their attentions. Emily now mounted my cock, while Mel squatted over my face. I guessed Cat and Deep were involved with one another (correctly, I later learned). Mel seemed torn between presenting her dripping, succulent pussy, or sliding forward to allow me to tongue the soft skin of her anus. Finally, she decided on the latter, and from her movements, I guessed her fingers were on her clitoris.

I also realised - oddly, considering what was happening to me - that the camera clicks were moving around me. I thought this might be a strange auditory effect, but thought it more likely that Chrissie had decided to seek the best angles for the photos. I rather hoped that would be the case.

This was maintained, once again, until the girls had achieved their desired outcomes, at which point, Everyone fell apart, breathless.

"One last idea, before we let our victim rest and have some girl-time." announced Chrissie. "Who wants to try having both holes filled? I do."

Deep, of course, had already tried this, and immediately volunteered. Mel was quick to follow, then Cat. Emily was, perhaps, less eager, maybe because she had no experience of anal, but as with everything else this evening, inhibitions and social mores were overcome, and she agreed.

Chrissie picked up the lubricant and turned to me.

"Right. You need this. Lube up, and you can fill the back, while one of us has the vibrator and fills the front."

I think the girls were a bit concerned about my eight-inch member penetrating them, but none spoke up. The vibrator, of course, would also work on their clits with its rabbit ears. Should be interesting.

"Right," said Chrissie, "Mel. You first?"

Mel smiled, and with no hesitation, dropped on all fours, presenting me with her lovely ass.

I applied the lubricant and knelt behind her, clearly seeing the dark orifice that was my target.

I placed the head of my cock against the firm ring and pushed, feeling the lube work and Mel's hole relax as I entered. I tried to be gentle, but I learned that Mel was not an anal virgin as I slid in smoothly.

As I began to thrust gently, I saw Chrissie underneath, a 'rabbit' vibrator in her hand.

She placed the vib on Mel's pussy, sliding it in easily and smoothly, redoubling Mel's gasps and moans.

What I hadn't realised was how powerful the vibrations would be on my cock, and as they hit, I almost blew my load. It took major restraint to keep fucking the tight ass that engulfed me.

I guessed that by now all the girls were very sensitive. Certainly, Mel climaxed rapidly.

After Max, each of the attractive women (including my wife) took their place to experience double penetration - each ending up breathless and trembling from the intense experience, while each also took a turn inserting the vibrator into their friends.

For me, it was a masterclass in control. Emily was incredibly tight, and I held back, only by focusing on more humdrum, day to day matters like paying bills and the recent form of my local County cricket team.

Finally, before I was allowed my release, Chrissie ran a quick check - had everyone been fucked by me? Had everyone fucked me? Had I licked everyone? Had everyone sucked me? Had everyone been fingered? Had everyone wanked me?

Having checked that no-one had missed out (and I am fairly sure some were indulging themselves for the second time), Chrissie set the camera for my 'big finish.'

Firstly, my harem surrounded me for some final 'group' shots, then they knelt in a semi-circle before me, hands resting on my legs, buttocks or balls as I jerked off, with instructions to share as evenly as possible.

Unsurprisingly, it did not take long. Surprisingly, I produced a considerable volume of semen.

I worked my way around the semi-circle, three powerful explosions on to the faces of Mel, Deep and Emily, before a less impressive squirt for Cat and a squeeze for Chrissie. I then worked back the other way, each of them sucking progressively smaller quantities of semen, until, as Mel took one final, long draw, as if emptying a drink through a straw, I was released.