Mind Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having seen her naked, of course, this was hardly likely to stimulate me - especially as she not only stripped completely, but had masturbated as I took photographs with my wife looking on.

I had expected her to be a little embarrassed at her performance on that day, but apparently not. As before, she threw her arms round me and hugged me tightly, pressing her breasts into me firmly, and repeated the greeting with Chrissie when we went to the living room.

Chrissie disappeared to make coffee, while Cat and I discussed her friends who were willing to model.

"It's amazing," she began, "a couple of us got together and started chatting. I told them about the shoot and what happened, then showed them some of the pics.

"I couldn't believe I was doing it. I always wanted people to see my body - I dunno, secret exhibitionist maybe - but never dared. Must be your hypnosis. I told them about that, and they got upset at first, then I explained and they really liked the idea. Anyway. So far four want to come. I gave them your number. They all want to try the hypnosis and see if they really want to do what they think they want to."

I smiled, somewhat surprised - both because she had shared her photos, and because others were so willing to come and model.

"Which photos did you them show them," I asked, assuming she meant the more modest ones - maybe lingerie and beachwear.

"I showed them the full nude ones," she replied, and continued, with the first hint of embarrassment, "but not the ones where I was ... um ... playing with myself.

"I did that cos I was so turned on and it was just what I wanted to do. You being there just made it an even bigger turn on."

I was surprised, but offered what I thought was a reassuring smile - intended to convey that there was no judgment, and everything was entirely normal.

"So," I continued pensively, "are they wanting to pose nude, but worried they might be inhibited unless they're relaxed?"

Cat nodded and smiled. "Exactly. Will you do it? We all feel we're only young once, and might as well do it while we look good."

"I wish I had," interjected Chrissie, re-entering the room, having changed into a halter neck top and shorts, "I only posed for him a few weeks ago. If I hadn't been such a prude, I'd have a lovely set of pics of me at my best - before kids and age ravaged me."

Cat looked her up and down.

"But you still look great. I bet you looked incredible back then, but at least you've still got an amazing figure."

Suddenly, I recognised how Chrissie planned to manipulate the situation - and that I was powerless to stop her.

"OK," my wife continued, "what's my best feature? Be honest."

Cat didn't miss a beat. "Your breasts. I think any man'd want to get his hands on them, and any woman'd be jealous."

"Maybe," replied Chrissie, "but they used to be much firmer. I could never get away without a bra, but they definitely used to sit higher."

"Don't be silly," purred Cat, staring at my wife's ample assets, "I'm sure they look amazing."

I had tried to avoid the discussion so far, but Chrissie was determined to involve me.

"Mark, tell her. They used to be firmer."

I was in a serious quandary. I had to praise my wife - and her boobs were certainly wonderful - but doing so was going down the path to my own destruction. Still. What the hell. If we ended up having sex with Cat, some silly dare would be worth it.

"I don't know," I confessed, "I think they look, and feel, magnificent, darling."

Chrissie almost smirked. "You've got to say that, you're always taking photos of them and love playing with them. Cat's unbiased. Show her some of our pictures."

I expected Cat to protest, but instead, she smiled and edged forward on her seat, keenly.

I still thought our lovely young friend was just humouring us, as I grabbed the laptop, opened it up and found the images from our first shoot.

Cat pored over the pictures, praising Chrissie's figure, telling her how wonderful her breasts looked, and how jealous she was. Personally, I had no idea why. She had a very adequate pair of boobs, as I had seen when she shared them with my camera. Not as large as Chrissie's D cup, but at least a B, maybe C, and perfectly shaped.

The two women started to chat, Cat wanting to know how Chrissie got her figure back after having two kids and scoffing at the notion that Chrissie's boobs felt 'more like a sloppy blancmange then a nice firm sponge cake.' Knew what was going to happen, and accepted the inevitable.

"Look," said Chrissie, "why don't you feel for yourself?"

Somehow, I knew Cat would accept the offer, and she did, reaching across and gently squeezing the perfectly firm orb. It was not a quick squeeze either - she felt the top, side and underside, massaging gently with her long, slender fingers.

"They feel lovely," breathed the young redhead, "I don't know why you're worried."

Chrissie was not even slightly worried. All this was just seduction, nothing else.

"Well of course they feel ok," she objected, "There's a vest and a bra helping them out. If those weren't there ... mind you, you can still my nipples - look - you've made them pop up!"

Cat looked at the obvious button formed by the erect nipple, and her eyes became wide, the emerald green iris sparkling as she stared.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Are they that sensitive?"

Chrissie laughed - she knew they were sensitive - she adored having them played with.

The breast fondling continued - clearly way beyond a simple appraisal of firmness, and Chrissie made her next play.

"Look - we've seen yours - so you might as well see mine, then you can see and feel what they're like."

I shook my head as she caught my eye with a lascivious glint.

She pulled her vest over her head, unclipped her bra and presented her magnificent mammaries. Cat stroked and palpated, occasionally catching a nipple with the edge of her hand, pushing it down and allowing it to flick back into position. I, meanwhile, sat back - an observer to this lesbian seduction.

Chrissie was breathing more heavily, a sharp intake of breath each time a nipple was touched, which Cat must have noticed.

There was really just one more step needed.

"Shall we compare?" asked Chrissie. Cat nodded, fully engrossed in large orbs before her, and Chrissie reached forward, almost smothering Cat as she grabbed her vest and pulled it up and over her head. To reach the hooks of the bra, my wife's wonderful tits were pressed fully into the student's face, until she withdrew, leaving me gazing on two gorgeous, topless women.

Any pretence that this was just about appreciating one another was totally discarded, and they kissed, deeply, lovingly, nipple to nipple, alabaster skin of the beautiful girl with the red mane, against the darker skin tones of the older woman. I was rock hard, desperate to join in, but not wanting to break the spell which seemed to envelope the women.

Chrissie continued to take the lead. She unzipped Cat's skirt and dragged it over hips and down her legs, before Cat returned the favour, removing the shorts.

Now, Chrissie leaned back, pulling her lover's face down to her breasts, offering a nipple to her willing mouth. Cat sucked, and her tongue flickered. Occasionally, she bit down, making Chrissie gasp with pain and pleasure. As I watched her minister to the erect nipples, I almost missed her hand.

It slid down Chrissie's waist, and into the waistband of the lacy lingerie. She lay back, drawing Cat on top of her and parting her thighs, opening herself to Cat's expert manipulation. Now Chrissie was moaning, and I felt sure she would soon experience her orgasm. I wished Cat would remove the panties - watching how a woman likes to be touched could be educational for me, and I resented not being able to see.

As I stared in semi-disbelief, Cat slid to her knees. She drew off the sexy purple knickers, and spread Chrissie's legs wide. As she gazed at the open pussy before her, she hesitated, making me wonder if this was her first time with a member of her own sex, then she leaned, hiding my wife's cunt with her flame-red hair.

I was unable to see the details, but as she licked and lapped, Chrissie built to her orgasm, cumming loudly, squeezing Cat's head. It was all so familiar - but fascinating to see a head other than mine buried in there.

I expected them to swap roles now, as Cat worked her way back up over Chrissie's stomach, onto her boobs, via her nipples, before kissing her on the mouth again. I knew my wife was looking forward to tasting another woman's pussy - she liked her taste and aroma, and wondered if all tasted as pleasant - so I waited for her to indulge her curiosity.

However, after whispering briefly, both women looked directly at me.

"Well," stated Chrissie, "hardly fair is it. You sit watching us with our kit off and you know Cat wants to see you. Come on. Strip, and join us."

She turned to Cat. "You'll like it. He's got a nice dick - bigger than average and decent width."

With a keen audience, I undressed, happy to release my eight-inch erection, and even happier to see Cat's tongue protrude and slide across her lips.

I waited until both had time to enjoy the view before moving towards them. They swapped places, Chrissie now ready to apply her tongue to Cat's delicate pouting labia as I began to roll and pinch the dark nipples of the younger girl. She, meanwhile, reached across, grabbing my shaft and stroking along my full length - slowly, gently, more focused on her own pleasure at this point.

As her pleasure mounted, the long, elegant fingers, with green-painted nails to match her eyes, gripped more firmly and stroked more rapidly. As she was focused on my shaft, there was little chance that I would spill my load too soon, but watching my wife lap at the fresh cunt, while playing with firm, unfamiliar tits as my penis was stroked formed a heady set of circumstances - add to this that I was playing with a former student, and it would have been all too easy to waste my precious semen.

As she had during our photoshoot, Cat threw her head back and let out a loud cry, arching her back as she came, her stroking ceasing as she squeezed my cock in a death grip. Chrissie continued licking, and, I guessed, fingering, extending the moans and sighs, embracing her newly-experienced sexuality and wanting to drive her less sexually experienced partner to new heights.

Apparently, she succeeded. As she eventually withdrew her head, Cat stared down at her, almost in disbelief, before whispering:

"Wow. Incredible. I never ... never went with a girl ... that was ... wow ..."

Chrissie now moved across to me, leaning me back to allow better access to my member. Cat bent forward, taking me in her mouth, engulfing the head first, before withdrawing and licking or mouthing the length of my shaft, then drawing my balls into her mouth, one at a time and working back up.

Cat may not have been with a woman before, but she certainly knew how give head, and the way she used her tongue, rolled her lips over my most sensitive parts and bobbed her head up and down my length produced unbelievable sensations.

Chrissie watched, occasionally leaning in to kiss me and reaching over to stimulate Cat's perfect breasts. Overall, it was a heady mix.

Finally, however, my ex-student withdrew, leaning over my body to kiss Chrissie. Both had a hand on my cock, and seeing the two hands in place was incredibly erotic. I desperately wished I had my camera nearby. Each leaned in to kiss me in turn, before we shared a three-way kiss, allowing me to enjoy the lingering scents and tastes of two pussies.

Suddenly, Cat pulled back and reached down. I thought at first she was grabbing her clothes, ready to dress and run - and claim that post-hypnotic suggestion had made her the victim of two older predators. I was mentally preparing my defence as she sat up again, after grabbing a small, silver bullet-shaped item, maybe two inches long.

"My pocket-rocket!" She exclaimed. "You'll love it, Chrissie, so intense."

My wife lay back on the floor, spreading her legs wide. Cat knelt alongside her, staring at the folds of the outer lips, before parting them with her fingers. Chrissie's clit was clearly visible - a small nub, shining wet, begging for attention. Cat pressed a button on the end of the small device, and it buzzed into life. For some reason, it was only at this point that I realised that it was a small vibrator - or clitoral stimulator. I suddenly felt very stupid.

Bending over Chrissie meant that Cat had to kneel up, and this meant that her smooth, toned backside was in the air. As the vibrator was brought into contact with the swollen clit, I moved a little further back to get a better view of the dark passage between Cat's buttocks, and the puffy lips hiding her inner parts.

Chrissie moaned deeply - clearly the 'pocket-rocket' was highly effective - but turned to look at me.

"Fuck her," she demanded.

Cat heard, but raised no objection - in fact, she spread her knees further and pushed her hips back, inviting me to enter her from behind.

In truth, had there been lubricant close by, and had I known if it would have been acceptable, I would have been tempted to enter Cat anally - it was so tempting. However, I positioned myself between the slim thighs and parted her lips, revealing the hole which was my target.

I placed my purple head against the entrance and pushed. She was tight. So tight that I wondered if my cock would fit. She had no such doubts and pushed back against me, drawing me in. I entered slowly, and once fully consumed, withdrew my full length before sliding in again. I kept a slow rhythm. No disrespect to Chrissie, but after two kids, a pussy is never going to be as tight as before, and I knew that if I fucked too quickly, I'd spill my load deep inside the luscious cunt.

Gradually, lubrication increased and muscles relaxed and I increased the pace, pounding against the tight pale cheeks. I was so focused on fucking, that I barely noticed Chrissie's moans and wails as she climaxed once more, and it was only a bizarre tingling in my cock-head that made me realise that the mini-vibrator was now being applied to Cat's clit. It was an amazing sensation, and I knew we needed to add one of these to our shopping list.

Cat climaxed. I had been prepared, so focused on withholding my own orgasm as her tight, firm pussy throbbed and squeezed my cock.

I withdrew reluctantly, knowing that Chrissie would not be happy if she was deprived of my attentions. She lay back on the floor, waiting for me to enter her. I spread her legs wide, placing them over my shoulders, and entered easily, smoothly and began building a rhythm.

Cat, meanwhile, although she watched initially, decided she wanted to participate. She squatted over my wife's face, opening her pussy with her fingers, and inviting Chrissie's tongue on to her clit.

My former student and I were face to face, looking one another in the eye as we fucked. Not so long ago, it would have been unthinkable, but here we were, and I wondered if, at some point I would be spraying cum over that pale, green-eyed face as she gazed at my penis and my expression of ecstasy - my 'cum-face' as Chrissie called it.

At that moment, however, it was Cat's 'cum face' which was looking at me - eyes unfocused, mouth open, widening until she emitted her signature cry. It seemed quick, but I knew that, at this point, both women must be incredibly sensitive in our erotically charged setting.

Cat reached down, placing her fingers between Chrissie and I, and rubbing Chrissie's clit as I fucked. Although having the delectable young pussy over her mouth muffled the moans and cries, my penis felt the evidence of Chrissie's orgasm. I was, in fact, losing count of how many orgasms the women had had between them, but they seemed to be climaxing repeatedly. I was jealous. In my youth I might have managed several times a night, but now this was impossible - especially as my recovery time today would be limited.

Finally, Cat lifted herself off, and I withdrew. Both looked at me expectantly, and I guessed I would be finishing by my own hand. I was wrong, however. As a husband, I should have been used to it, but it still came as a surprise when they lay me back on the floor, head supported by a cushion, and Cat began to slowly wank me. Chrissie disappeared, and returned with my camera - I so wished I had videoed the whole event.

Both women placed a hand on my erection and laid their heads either side, smiling at me as the shutter snapped. They rubbed up and down, before applying their mouths to the purple, swollen head, now desperate for release. Chrissie turned her attention to my balls, licking and sucking, while her fingers ran across my perineum, pressing between my buttocks.

I knew already about Cat's oral skills - and this time, she was determined to finish me off. Her head bobbed up and down, each brush of my glans bringing me closer as the fingers around my balls and touching my anus made me desperate.

The tension built, and I felt as if I was drawing back a bowstring, ready to release arrows of cum into Cat's mouth. Finally, sweetly, I let go. My camera had been prepared to capture the moment, but even though I pressed the button, my eyes were closed as I cried with joy.

The first spurt went directly into Cat's throat, before she withdrew, taking the second in her face, while subsequent deposits shot and flowed on to my stomach and chest - all captured on film (or memory card) forever.

Cat swallowed what was in her mouth as Chrissie attended to the creamy white gel on her face. Then both proceeded to lick my body clean of every last vestige of semen, before resting their heads on my stomach, looking up at me.

We rested there for a while, before Chrissie decided that we all needed coffee, and skipped off to the kitchen, two pairs of eyes following her bum as she went.

Cat and I sat up, and leaned against the sofa.

"That was incredible," she said, "how does your hypnosis work?"

I was momentarily stumped, so she continued.

"It's just, every time I talk about the photoshoot, your face comes to mind and I relax. I do the things I really want to, not worrying about everyone else, not thinking of my parents disapproving, just being myself. Like this. I've wanted to try with another girl, but never dared. I wanted to fuck you, but people would've thought it was wrong. Then I see you - or just picture your eyes - and I'm me - really me - no regrets, no guilt, just delighted that I made a dream come true."

I shook my head. "I've no idea. All I do is what the course suggested, a couple of personal touches that I've added, and a suggestion that you allow yourself to be free and honest with your feelings."

"Don't get me wrong," she replied, "it's not like your face could pop into my head in a lecture, and I'd start sucking off some guy I fancy. I can control - I just think of something else. Sometimes, though, it's strong - like when I talked about the shoot with my mates. I'd never have shown them those pics before - never. But it was so good that I did."

"For fuck's sake be careful," I interjected, "what if it happened with the wrong person?"

She laughed. "You're missing the point. It's about what I want to do. I wouldn't want to with the wrong people, so it's fine. That's what I told the girls at Uni, and that's why they want it too."

I sat quietly, still a little conflicted, before realising that Chrissie had been listening as we talked.

"That's what it's like for me. Mark, it's a good thing. You're not producing sluts who drop their knickers whenever they meet someone they vaguely fancy. Both me and Cat are in control, and channel your eyes and words when we want to. It's liberating. So good."