All Comments on 'Mind-Controlled By Her Campus Rival'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ricky could order Lara to fuck two hung black linebackers as she gets her pussy stretched wide for all time. He meets a black girl who is Lara's nemesis in the competitive race to secure grants.

With a Cheshire cat grin, the black girl strips naked, rubs her breasts and pussy, takes the proffered paddle and starts swatting Lara's reddening ass while proclaiming her ownership of Lara.

Life for Lara changes overnight as she collaborates with her black Mistress on working together on creating apps to benefit BLM objectives cited by her Mistress under pain of paddle applied to her ass. Lara moves to her Mistress's dorm room and is put hard at work elevating her Mistress's grades as well as her own grades under paddle discipline. Her social life is focused on BLM and impregnation by blacks.

Was it worth getting pissed off Ricky?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love a follow-up. Hope the whole frat gangbangs her and videos it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hot story

I hope we get a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love a part 2 if this. Awesome story as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is she a slave now? (Would be a better ending than what we got.)

billie34cbillie34cover 2 years ago

I loved imagining I was her and what humiliation I would suffer. I too would love a part two. Maybe Ricky changes her ring tone to the mind control music, maybe his friend in the Dean’s office to have the music played over the PA system all day. It won’t take long for people to realise they can give her orders.

Please do write a sequel.

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

As with the others here - looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. I wished someone would do this to me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...