Mind Fucked Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew Has Debbie fucks with Mom Dan Ellaine.
3k words
4.42
13.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03 - Hotel

*****

This story is a work of fiction (sad I have to say that). Everyone having sex in this story is over 18. This story will run the gamut between mind-control, non-consent, lesbian, incest and maybe even a dash of horror. If you have a sensitive stomach, try one of my other stories. Now on a final note, the laws of physics and the natural order are different from our world, so do not be put off by things that don't a lot of sense, just enjoy the world for what it is, a fantasy. I hope you enjoy and please leave comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time they pulled in to the car port the sun was setting. Catherine and the girls went inside to register as Andrew and Frank brought in the luggage. The hotel was definitely luxurious, white marble tile, brass fixtures, a half-wall aquarium and plush carpeting.

Catherine handed a key to Andrew and a key to Frank. Andrew looked over and saw that Ellaine had a key also. His key read "105".

"So, what rooms do we have?" he asked, looking at his mother.

"The girls are in 101 and your father and I are in 103." She said, her looking down.

Andrew smirked at her thinking that distance would protect anyone. She was definitely not thinking straight. He was going to have to abuse her of any thoughts she had of hampering his access to his sisters was laughable,

Everyone went their separate ways. Andrew looked around the room. It had a nice king-sized bed, desk and a tv. He moved to the and closet tossed his case on the bed. Opening it, he pulled out a pair of jeans, an AC/DC concert shirt. He stripped down and went into the bathroom.

It had a large shower/bath and the tile was pure white. He stripped off his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw the remains of the chemical burns. His nose looked much better than the last time he saw it. Probably reconstruction.

He saw burn scars on his chest, stomach and of course forearms and hands. They were pale and looked like small maps of mountains. He did not work for muscle mass, but he still exercised and he could see he had been idle for months. He would have to work up to his level of exercise to be fit again.

He turned on the water and adjusted it to be just under scalding. He went back to his case and took out the shampoo and soap his mother had packed for him. He stopped and thought about the change in him. What had happened? How had it happened?

What he had been experimenting on was just a drug that could be absorbed through the skin. It should not have had this kind of result. When he got home, he would contact some friends of his. Maybe they could figure out what happened. He didn't want this to get in anyone else's hands. He was going to keep this all to himself. He chuckled to himself.

He climbed into the shower and turned on the spray. That first shock of cold hit him and he nearly jumped, but then the hot water hit and his muscles relaxed. Putting both hands on the wall in front of him, he let the hot water massage his back and relaxed in the steam. After a few minutes he turned in the shower and let the hot water flow through his hair. He let his mind drift, trying not to guide it, just let his thoughts go where they may. He found himself looking at his dad, through his mother's eyes. Her thoughts contained anger and jealousy towards him for being with her sister.

Andrew was disappointed in her, yet again, for shoving the blame on him completely. Yes, his father worked a lot, it was his job, but lack of empathy his mother showed was unforgivable. He didn't know why she did what she did, but now he was going to make sure he found out. First, he was going to see how far he could push her. Maybe she would break, maybe she wouldn't. At this moment, he didn't really care. He was on a control high.

He heard the bathroom door open and distract him from his reverie. He felt a hand touch him on the shoulder. He did not react and just let the hot water continue to wash over his body.

"Fuck! You like it hot." Debbie said in shock and a little pain.

"Are you just going to stand there or get in with me."

He felt her get in with him. Which told him she stripped in the other room. She was intriguing him. He really wasn't influencing her, he even stopped making not talk about. She could do what she wanted and she wanted this. Standing behind him, she wrapped her arms around him, her head was even with the middle of his back.

"Your scars..." she leaned back and ran her hands over his chest, tracing the scars lightly with her fingers. She followed them down his chest and over his stomach making little noises as she did. She moved up to his shoulders and ran her hands down each arm, slowing at the scars. A moan escaped his lips and she continued down his body to his thighs. His moaning became stronger. Encouraged she finally reached his penis with both hands. He was definitely hard and ready. Her lips kissed his back, slowly, teasingly all her attention raised his arousal. She pressed her self against him, her breasts compressing against his back and her hard nipples actually poking him.

She slowly went to her knees behind him, kissing down his spine and then licking down the rest of the way and between the crack of his ass.

"Ah, as much as I am enjoying this, we cant right now." Andrew said.

"Hey now! Mom got her ass fucked, her pussy fucked and her cunt and ass eaten. I can't believe you are not going to use me too!" Debbie screeched.

Turning around, he took his sister by the shoulders. "No, baby girl. I just want to be washed up for you."

"I don't mind, I will eat your dirty ass."

"Okay, how about, I don't want to kiss you after you have licked my dirty ass." He said chuckling.

"Okay big brother, you don't have to kiss my ass tainted mouth." She said with a pouty voice.

"Good," he said, grabbing the shampoo. "Now get under the spray so I can wash your hair."

Debbie cooed at this and put her hair under the water. Soon her big brother was washing her hair. His hands were gentle but firm. The ran through her hair and massaged her scalp.

Even she didn't wash her hair like this. It felt very good and it was very stimulating. He moved her under the spray and rinsed her hair until all the shampoo was gone. She watched as he rinsed his hands and she heard another bottle opening. She started to turn but he stopped her, soon she felt his hands soaping her shoulders. They moved back and forth along her arms and back. She moaned softly and put her hands on the wall for support.

She wished he would get to the good part and massage her breasts, pussy and ass. All he seemed to want to do was tease her. He cleaned her feet and legs, sensuously and teasingly. Finally, he started soaping up her breasts. After all the events of the day, she had been on edge until finally she started to cum from just this attention.

"Ooohhh... fuck yes... oh brother... uugghh" she groaned as she slowly went to her knees.

Andrew followed her down, his hands doing more now than just cleaning her breasts. He was enjoying the feel of the firmness of her maturing tits. They fit in his hands nicely and the way her nipples just fell between his fingers was extremely arousing. He felt his erection growing and wasn't sure he wanted to share it at this time.

He had plans for his mother and wanted to enjoy further use of her. Debbie however, was very tempting. What the fuck, he decided. Andrew's hands moved down from her breasts, one going low down her abdomen and the other moving around her back and down to her ass.

"OH! Jesus Andrew! Oh yes, play with my pussy, mmmm, play with my ass."

"Play with? I am not playing, i am cleaning."

"Oh yes brother, clean my dirty pussy and ass...oohhh yess."

He stroked her clit slowly and pulled her head back and under the stream of water. The soap flowed off her breasts and stomach hair as he stroked her clit. His other hand "washing" her ass, shoving the soap deep into it with his index finger.

Every so often he would slide his finger between her swollen lips and partially enter her. Then he would stroke back up and stroked her clit with the tip of his finger.

"Damn you! Fuck me already!"

"As you wish." He reached back and turned off the shower. He figured he would need another one soon.

He stood and helped her out of the shower. Once he joined her, he picked her up and kissed her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and cooed again when she felt his engorged member poke her in the ass.

Carrying her over to the bed, he tossed her in it and grabbed her ankles. Pushing her legs up and over her body.

"Guide me baby sister."

Awkwardly she bent forward as best she could, the smile on his face egging her on. She managed to bend enough to grasp him and pull him towards her dripping hole. Debbie was not a virgin, but she felt like one when he pressed into her. It hurt, boy did it hurt, but it filled her so well. Even though she had cum in the shower she felt it building quickly to the crescendo.

"Oh yes, yes... fuck me... fuck me big brother. Own my pussy! Oh yes, soooo thick. You are stretching me so well."

Andrew pushed into her, reveling in the feel of her flesh pressing all around him. It was like she was squeezing everywhere at once, but when she did start squeezing it felt addictive. Then pressed against something.

"Oh fuck. You are deep... uuuhhhh, I feel so full. You aren't the longest but damn you feel like you are the deepest. Mmmm... aaahhh. Fuck me!" she cried as her fingers scratched his back.

He pummeled her mercilessly. The orgasms he had earlier in the day allowed him to last longer now, but not as long as he would have liked. Too much time out of circulation. He pushed her legs further back and pushed deeper into her body.

"You have got to stop doing that!... no wait, cancel that... it hurts but damn it hurts so good." She panted loudly, her body squirmed in ecstasy and she came. Her fluids coursed around his member, covering his thighs and the bed.

"Gaahh!! YES! I love you, big brother!!" even with her legs in the air above her, somehow, she arched her back as she came over and over again.

He dropped her legs and pull out. "Nooo!" she cried.

Rolling her over one her stomach and grabbing her hips, pulling her up on her knees he slid back into her. "Yesss." She hissed.

He plunged in and out of her, his right hand slapping her ass. Using his left hand, he stroked her tight brown star with his thumb.

"Oh fuck. You are going to make me cum again. Fuck my damn cunt with your amazing cock! Ream my ass with your hand!"

He chuckled. "Yes, on the fucking, no on the hand. Maybe a few fingers though."

Sliding his thumb into Debbie, he laughed as she moaned loudly. He slowed down his thrusts and listened as her moans changed tone. Feeling cruel, he alternated thrusts listening to the changes in her moans. His amusement didn't last long. The distraction did not bother him though. He stayed hard, but Debbie, Debbie noticed what he was doing.

"You are a complete shit Andrew Thaddeus Savage! Fuck me right! I may be a willing slave, but I am not a musical instrument!"

"And yet, the moans you make are melodious. How could I resist composing some music?"

She stopped complaining as he now kept up the faster pace. She pushed back against him, their grunts and gasps filled the room. Soon all they could do is breathe. Sweat poured off their bodies. Andrew reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling back on it at the moment he made one last thrust into. His orgasm hit at the same moment as hers. Every time he released into her, he pulled her hair, which set off her orgasm.

Soon they collapsed to the bed. She rolled on her back as he lay beside her holding himself up by resting his body on his elbow.

"So, what are your plans for tonight... Master?" Debbie asked in a cautious tone.

"Master?" he asked

"Uhm... well, I thought... ah... well it seems right somehow."

"You know I never really thought a lot about it. I guess just running with this ability... and it is so addictive... I never thought it through." He looked at her with new respect.

"So I ask you again Master, what are your plans for tonight?"

"I plan on humiliating mother yet again. These thoughts of hers about father being the cause of all their troubles. Yes, he is at fault, but he is not the only one to hold fault. He does not blame mother and forgives her. Yet she uses him as an excuse for all her actions."

"So, punish the bitch, put her in her place. Teach her a lesson she won't forget." Her voice low and raw. Hunger, insatiable hunger was reflected in her eyes.

"I plan to sister dear. I plan to."

"Then let me help." She begged.

"No, I do it alone tonight. Got to your room, get ready for dinner. After dinner, mom and I will be heading out. Just so you won't be surprised, our father is going to start noticing mother's reactions to things going on. She, however, will not be able to tell him anything."

"Not tonight? Could make the evening interesting." She said with a smirk on her face.

"You want it interesting huh." He said as his eyes swept the room.

She watched as he stepped over to her clothes that were folded on the chair. He reached down and grabbed her panties. Stretching them out, he admired them. Not quite a thong, they would work. He walked over to his sister. Smiling down at her, he wadded them up into a tight little ball.

"What are you thinking Master?" she asked in a timid voice.

"This." he said. Taking the wadded-up panties, be pushed them into her cum filled pussy. "Tonight, for dinner you wear a skirt, no panties. After dinner you will have Ellaine drink my cum from your pussy. She will follow your commands, to a point. If you want, you can go re-fill with another hotel guest and have her repeat the process."

"Yes master." She bowed her head and he let her get dressed.

Dinner went fairly well, Debbie squirmed in her seat most of the time. Ellaine kept sniffing the air. Frank kept casual conversation going with Andrew. Catherine kept staring at her son, fear in her eyes and something else.

While they ate Andrew leaned over and whispered to Debbie. "I think that the other hotel guest I want to fill your cunt up with spunk is... our father."

Even though everyone else was still talking, the silence of Debbie was deafening. She turned to her brother, a look of disbelief crossing her face. He just nodded at her and held a finger up to his lips. Debbie's body started shaking like a chihuahua until she got herself under control. Then she would dart looks from her mother to her father and then from her brother to her father.

Dessert came and went and they all sat there enjoying an after-dinner coffee. Ellaine stood up first, excusing herself from the table. As she passed by Andrew he reached up and pulled her close. Kissing her cheek in a good-night gesture, he whispered to her.

"You will do whatever Debbie tells you too tonight. The only thing you can refuse is something that can cause permanent physical injury."

She stared down at him and paled. Nodding, she left the dining area and headed back to her room. After seeing her run off, Debbie made her good-nights and followed quickly after. Andrew stood and walked over to his father.

"It was a long day for you, you look tired. Why don't you got to your room and relax." He told him and then looked at his mother as he spoke to his father next. "Oh, and when Debbie knocks at the door later, if you really, in your heart, desire too, fuck your daughter however you feel like doing it."

"Yeah, I am feeling tired. I guess I will go lay down. You two don't stay up too late. Oh and if you hear noises from the room Kitty, you can stay with Andrew until morning."

Frank stood up and headed toward the hotel and his room. Andrew looked at Catherine and laughed.

"I am sorry mom. I thought I would have to nudge him at least a little. I guess your cold shoulder has done more than you thought to your family."

Catherine started to cry.

"Hey, when I talked to him earlier in the day, he only told me he loved you and that he gave in to Auntie Stacy. I never expected him to dive in to Debbie."

Then Andrew stopped and looked at his mother. Holy shit, no wonder his dad had no problems with it. They actually looked like sisters. Debbie was the younger version of his mom.

"Mother, you and I are going club hopping. I am sure this is going to be an experience you can never tell your grandchildren about."

Oh how right he was.