All Comments on 'Mind Fucked Ch. 03'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As usual, harem-mode ruins I/T stories, but then branching out into whoring somebody out makes it even worse.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 years agoAuthor

Mr Anonymous: I will hold off uploading the next chapter and even change the story around if you can give me a decent option other than Andrew taking his mom bar hopping and putting her into humiliating sexual conditions. Now he is not whoring her out, nor will he. it is about control and humiliation not getting cash. Also there is no Harem. Only his younger sister at this time is on board with what he is doing. That he is having sex with multiple people does not make them part of his harem. Also, he is a horny 22 year old male, who even in high school was an abuser. This just makes him a more effective one. He is not a nice guy, no matter how he sees himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds very good. Let only him be the agessor. And please use the words fertile. Maybe he will cum in his moms pussy when she is ovulating and not before. Make her dred it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please another chapter!

45jordan7845jordan78about 2 years ago

I was with the story until I heard the bar hopping. I love control, and considering the circumstances, I'd probably let the dad do things with some of the women. But I am a selfish person. While I enjoy humiliation, I don't like the idea of sharing and that's about where you lost me. I'll probably at least read the next chapter, but I probably won't continue the series. Unfortunate, but sharing has always been a fetish that just doesn't fit with me. Either way, I hope you continue writing because these chapters are short, sweet, and right to the point without needless fluff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES