Mind Made Up Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Grant... make me come!"

" You're gonna come... so hard," I mumble, still lost in the action.

I don't even bother with thinking about it; I just dive into her with more alacrity than before, desperate to give her the release she craves. Her panting increases to what sounds like dramatic levels - like she's running out-of-breath. Then it hits her. Her scream resonates into her home, against the walls - a delicious bliss that I am providing Irina; and it's followed by high-pitched squeals in timing with my thrusts.

It's all too much for me. I grunt hard as I orgasm inside Irina, imagining I'm inseminating her like my father did, more than 18 years ago. All my warmth is leaving my body, flowing into her, seeking refuge inside her womb.

Then it stops. All of it stops. I collapse onto Irina; she collapses onto the bed. The pleasure subsides. We remain glued together for a long moment, basking in the afterglow of satisfaction. My eyes are closed; her warm body caresses mine just as her warm sex still trembles around mine.

"...thank you," she mumbles.

"I came inside you," I mutter.

"I know."

She tilts her head so she can see me.

"Don't worry. I won't be having any other babies. Ever."

"Oh."

There's an odd sadness, unexpected, in my voice - it washes away quickly. It takes another moment for us to move away from one another; I lie on my back and stare at the ceiling. She remains lying face down. We don't look at one another.

"What are your plans for my daughter?" she asks.

"I...

I'm obviously going to be having sex with her, I think. It seems inevitable. Irina must know this, if I'm anything like my father. But it doesn't necessarily have to be. I have free will and so does her daughter.

"I haven't made up my mind," I reply. "All I know is that my father wanted me to find her."

"And what did he want with her?"

I don't know. It occurs to me that I'm honoring my father's request strictly for my own sake. It's not like he listed any specific task he wanted me to accomplish. There was no mention of her for any inheritance.

"I don't know," I admit.

"Well... find her for me, then."

"Ok."

I rise so I can see her; she turns to her side and locks eyes.

"You do know what might happen when I meet her?" I plainly say.

"I do. I don't care. Find her."

I nod. I'm already committed to the path; changing my mind at this point would be fruitless. But my mind also wanders to another problem that's been hanging at the back of my mind for a few days now.

"Irina... are you happy here?"

"I am. And I know what you're going to ask. I am happy."

"Are you sure?"

She nods; I don't insist.

For the next hour or so, Irina talks about her daughter. Jessie appears to be a wonderful girl. Smart, witty, perhaps a bit rebellious. The lack of father figure led her down that path, her mother suspects. Her grades at school were decent, but she was good at making friends so she became quite social at an early age. And even though she contested authority often, it never really became troublesome. I get a good sense of her character, yet it doesn't really help me find her. It just lets me know that if or when I find her, how to handle her.

"Do you think she'll want to talk to me?" I ask her mother.

Irina stares back.

"Well... Yes. I think,"

"I mean," I add, "that given who I am, when I tell her... how she'll feel."

"It's hard to say. As I said earlier, she knows about her father now, so if she did some research, maybe she know about his family. She may be resentful."

"She may want to know more," I reply.

I like being hopeful, but there's no way to tell. And that's only IF I can find her - with no tracking information, it's at best an arduous task. Still, I can't quit.

It's a little bittersweet to part ways with Irina. The company was great. The pleasure was intense. And even though I've had sex with other women my father has slept with, there was something special with Irina.

I know what it is. I'm just not able to say it out loud yet.

She walks me to her door, holding my hand.

"Look Grant... what happened today was wonderful to me, but don't feel any obligation. You're not your father. And you don't have to be. If he had one problem, it was that he cared too much. He couldn't handle the stress. Maybe that's what killed him. I know his heart failed."

"Thank you for the sentiment," I reply. "I'll take it to heart."

"As for my daughter, I trust that you'll treat her with gentleness and respect."

"I'll treat her as I would anyone, so yes."

We exchange a kiss, somewhat passionate.

"I don't know when I'll be back."

"My door is always open," she replies. "For love - or anything really."

She lets me out; as she closes the door on me, I'm left with a feeling of emptiness. Half of me wants to push the door open, walk in, and take her again.

Alas, it's time to drive back to Castillo. I should be home for supper.

SITTING AROUND THE KITCHEN TABLE with my mother and my younger sister, I eat slowly. My family chats quietly, letting me rummage through and organize the thoughts in my head. When I look up, I get a cute stare from Heather.

"Busy day?"

"Yep."

"Where'd you go?"

"Out-of-town. For some business."

"Oh. Ok."

She feels I don't want to get into more detail so she drops it; I silently thank her with a nod. I know she'd like to spend time with me tonight, so I ask her if she wants to watch a movie. She sounds delighted. As she leaves the table, I turn to look at my mom. I'd like to talk about my day - Irina, the search for Jessie, even Dolores's admission - but the timing is not appropriate. She's still riding her high from the gift of her staying at home and not having to go to work.

Speaking of which, I need to check if I have an appointment for the interview with Lulu Bowler. I do. Wednesday morning.

I take a moment to check all my messages. I received a few sexy selfies from Milly and Olivia; a full frontal masturbation nude short moving image from Mary. I acknowledge all of them and thank them for the gifts (I'll watch them more later), and for their patience. I may have time for one or more of them Wednesday, after my interview - I'll decide on the day. I also get a message from my older sister, Stacey - she misses us and hopes she can come next weekend for a visit.

I also send a quick message to the realtor about the house, telling her that I'm working on the money. I'm going to have to do something more concrete about that. Maybe Thursday.

Mom gives me a concerned look.

"You shouldn't strain yourself too much, Grant."

"I'm fine."

"You're fine now," she said. "Just take care of yourself, please."

I look up at my mom, then spread my arms and invite her over. As she nears, I wrap my arms around her waist and press my head to her tummy. She caresses my hair.

"I promise I will," I tell her.

The embrace is tight, sincere in its intent.

"You're helping a lot too," I add. "With taking care of me. I mean, I could cook, or clean, or care for the house. You don't have to do it."

"I want to. Besides, I'm not going to lounge around the house and do nothing."

"Well," I tell her, "you could pamper yourself. Go out. To the beach, for example. How long has it been?"

Her mind makes the calculation; it's been a long time.

"You could put on a cute bikini," I tell her, "and go impress the heck out of everyone."

"Stop it!" she laughs back.

I lift my head to look up and she looks down; it's a tender embrace.

I find Heather in the living room; I sit beside her on the couch.

"What's on?" I ask.

"What century are you living in?" she retorts. "There's on-demand!"

"Okay. Yeah," I snicker. "What do you want to watch?"

She puts on a silly movie; I don't really pay attention. She cuddles against me, her eyes glued to the antics of the main actors in the movie. Her hand nonchalantly comes to rest on my thigh. I indulge but say nothing. As the film winds on, her hand starts to slowly moving up and down, a gentle caress that doesn't leave me indifferent. Again, I choose to let it happen and not act on it.

"Busy this week?" she asks when there's a lull in the movie's plot.

"Much. At least for the next two days."

"Shame. I really wanted to spend more time with you."

"Well," I tell her, "there's always evenings. Some of them, anyway."

She nods.

@This is nice, yeah.@

She presses her body against mine; this time, I wrap my arm around her frame and pull her close for a moment. Her hand keeps rubbing against my leg, sometimes hovering dangerously close to my intimate area, never quite touching it. When the movie ends, I get a kiss on the cheek.

"You want to hang in my room?"

"Not tonight," I tell her.

I suspect what she has in mind and, although I could be in the mood, I'm not sure I want to go down that route - at least, not yet. The idea of what's already played out between us is challenging enough as it is. Still, I walk her up the stairs, to her room, and offer a big hug for the night, before retiring to my bedroom. I lock the door.

I strip to nothing and lie down on the bed. My mind is still stirring from my encounter with Irina. I grab my phone and start perusing for her naked picture in the collection. She's so gorgeous, her legs fully spread as she sits facing the camera on a large futon, smiling her way into anyone's heart. It's enough to get my hard-on fully going. Yet even as I'm about to grab it with my hand, another idea - more daring - pops into my mind. I snap a picture of my erection, something I've never done before and would never do in any other context. Then, I start sending the picture to my various girlfriends.

I start with Olivia, an obvious choice. I follow up with Milly. Olivia gives a me thumbs up, followed by a zoomed picture of her hand on her snatch, her dress pulled up and panties missing. Milly is even more daring, unsurprisingly - I get a full frontal mirror shot of her entire body (head missing). Mary's next on my list, though I get no quick acknowledgement of her having seen the image. I decide to send one to my former teacher, Alice. I then wait a minute or so while I start caressing my erection. I decide that I need to include my older sister Stacey - and if I'm going to do that, I might as well send it to my younger sister, in the other room. Even as it sends, I get a reply from Alice. Her comments are lewd, and include a picture of her giving close-up blowjob on someone (I'm guessing her husband).

Started as I am, I send one to my realtor friend, Stacy - I suspect she's smart enough to hide it from her boyfriend if she doesn't want him to see it. The answers from my sisters come in a few moments later, and they're clearly in unison. I'm treated to their hands between their legs, teasing themselves. I pull up on my bed and pay attention to the sounds coming from Heather's room. I hear the tell-tale breathing sounds and I know what Heather is doing. I put down the phone, ignoring the next messages that come in as I go about finishing my business. The sweet moans that reach my ears from Heather's room are sublime, guiding me upwards and over the threshold. I hear the muffled sounds of what is probably her orgasm as I jerk off to completion myself, emptying my load across my belly and chest.

I relax into it; this time, I take a moment to recover, cleaning myself up. I check my last messages. It seems this was a shared activity - virtually shared, anyway. It's a nice thought: all of us united in pleasure and delight. And all of it caused by my cock (or a picture of it).

I send my good nights to everyone, then curl up in my bed, exhausted from the day, but ready to take on whatever else life throws at me tomorrow, and the rest of my life.