Minder's Bureau Ch. 02: Med Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Casey, my research indicates you've likely done some same-sex experimentation. " Meredith stated casually, and he was immediately taken aback. How? Research?? What??? "If any of this experimentation involved you receiving anal sex, please nod yes."

He panicked, unsure if there was a correct answer, or which one it was. He shook his head no furiously. Other questions faded from his mind.

"You did not. Understood," she stated his answer back to him, looking down and marking something on her tablet. She looked up and continued: "so what you're going to experience is a prostate orgasm. It will likely feel different than what you would consider normal ejaculation. If you feel afraid that you're going to urinate, do not be concerned. That is a reported part of the standard experience." Her voice was all business as she lectured, but it was clearly meant to distract him some from what was happening behind.

Constance had bid the bench open up again, and a new arm appeared between his legs. His panicked glances over his shoulder with what limited movement he had caught a glimpse of a small, cylindrical probe with a slight curve. The medtech was busy slathering lubrication across it when Meredith demanded his attention.

"Casey," she stated simply, but her voice commanded his attention with the implication of worse. "You do not look away from me when I'm speaking. That is a rule. Nod to show you understand." Her voice was heavy, and a fearful boy nodded vigorously. As he did so, he felt the cold metallic object press up against his anus.

"As I speak, the probe is about to penetrate you. You've already been sufficiently lubricated, and the rectal thermometer assisted in preparing you for this process. You will handle it," she instructed, and the probe began to push its way inside of him. It was cold, larger than the thermometer had been but not enough to be considered big. The suction on his cock increased as the probe opened him up, pushing down on his walls as it went in further. If sound were able to escape his mouth, it would have been a confused moan. He focused on Meredith, and her flinty gold eyes. Were they really gold? Fuck, this was a lot to feel all at once.

"Right now the probe is pushing down to your prostate. As I mentioned before, you'll likely be feeling a pressure similar to a full bladder. Do not fight it. Just listen to my voice and let the feelings happen. There will be no mess, no trouble. Open up and let it happen." Casey twisted in his wrist bonds at the strange feelings roiling him. He felt like he had to piss, just like she said, but it was weirdly a bit different. More forward in his cock. The suction had increased again, and it was wet now, oh god was this working? He looked at Meredith, her voice washing over him, and then he looked down at the low cut of her dress. Her tits looked so fucking amazing. He remembered how it felt to be close to her, even if it was over her knee, the shape of her legs. God, those fucking tits! His eyes opened wider as his body betrayed him, and he felt the liquid pour from his cock. It wasn't as satisfying as an orgasm, but he unquestionably had just cum down that tube with these two women watching. The probe pulled out of him slowly, his observers clearly aware they had achieved their goal.

A particular thing about Casey Connelly was that, post-orgasm, his brain turned off for a while. "Cum drunk", a past lover had called it. He slipped into that dazed state now, nodding and obeying the vague instructions Meredith and Constance gave him. He watched almost apart from his body as he was freed from the bench's confines and stood, wobbly. Meredith coaxed him to a seat, where she presented him with the clothes he'd parted with what felt like ages ago. She handed him an envelope as well and began to explain what was likely important information. Fuck. Her tits still looked great. He wasn't going to remember any of this.

Constance left at some point while he was dressing, and Meredith walked him towards the elevators. It was in the lobby that his brain began to function again, at least somewhat.

"As for tonight, be in bed by 10pm. We'll be discussing a more permanent bedtime in three days, during the home visit," were the first words of hers he'd really comprehended in 20 minutes.

"Yes ma'am, thank you." he replied, assuming it was what she wanted to hear. She hadn't seemed as pleased with his answer as he hoped, but she hadn't yelled at him either. Saved like always, he smugly thought to himself. He got his belt and shoes back from the guard station up front, and bid her goodbye.

He took the subway home. Sitting down on the hard bench engendered instant regret. He chose to stand instead. As he stared out the window of the rolling car, his uncanny ability to lie to himself did its thing. This was just a small setback, he thought. I'll get a handle on this. With that, he tried to dismiss any further thought of the massive change that had just occurred in his life from his mind.

Instead, he wondered what a certain woman in a black cocktail dress was doing now and absentmindedly rubbed his sore behind.

12