Mindgames Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah's pulse raced and her pussy gushed, which reawoke the bruises there and the pain. She could feel Tariq's erection against her thigh. It made her smile, which made Tariq pull back.

Mariah slipped out from under Tariq and turned so that she could put her mouth on Tariq's penis. She took him in.

But he pulled back. "No," he said, his voice husky. "Don't deep throat me."

Mariah looked up. "I told you, I'm sore," she said. "It will hurt if you go inside me."

Tariq smiled his slow smile, although he was panting slightly. "You can give me a blow job, if you want," he said. "But no deep throat."

"It's the same thing," Mariah said, annoyed.

"No," Tariq said, and he was half laughing at her. "When you deep throat me, what do you focus on?"

"Relaxing my throat," Mariah said.

Tariq nodded. "I want you to focus on pleasure - yours and mine."

Mariah flushed, embarrassed by her own ignorance. But Tariq put his hand over hers. "No one comes out of the factory knowing this," he said. "We all have to be taught." He guided Mariah's hand to the base of his penis. "Hold me here," he said, tightening his own hand around hers. "And if you want, you can put your mouth on me. But not so deep that it makes you uncomfortable."

Tariq had become soft. Mariah cupped him and rubbed him gently. She leaned forward and experimentally twirled her tongue around him. He jolted and groaned. The feeling of pleasure deep inside Mariah's core outweighed the pain.

Without letting go of him, Mariah straddled Tariq, her knees on either side of his chest, facing down. He hardened within her grasp, and she put her mouth over him, enjoying - loving - being able to move her mouth up and down on him as she chose.

And then he pulled her knees back, and she felt his tongue on her. It was a gentle fluttering, just as he had licked her neck, her breasts, her mouth. The sensation was in her slit, then at the entrance to her pussy, then back to her slit.

She stroked and sucked Tariq as he licked her, his hands curled around her legs. Mariah felt sparks in the back of her eyelids. She sucked on him harder. The sensation was divine.

And then he was licking her clit, so gently that there was no pain despite her bruises, and so slowly that she thought that she would explode. She grasped his cock with her hand and her mouth as if it was grounding her to this world. He half-grunted, half-groaned, and Mariah could feel the vibrations from his sound. Then she did explode, and he didn't stop. Once, twice, three times, until she had to pull up or the sensation would be too much. At this slight movement Tariq lifted his head, and with a groan and a push of his hips he came as well.

After, they rested against each other. Mariah asked him drowsily, "So that's making love?" and he smiled his slow smile.