Mindi and Me - A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the next episode, we see Sam still in shock from the attack and Neela thinking about what happened between them. Eventually, Neela tells Sam that they need to talk and they go to the bar to discuss how they feel about the kiss. Things go from there and they start a relationship.

"I like that." Mindi comments. "Neela as rescuer and Sam's hero sounds good".

"Scenario two. Neela and Sam are in the dispensary doing a stock check when they hear Kerry Weaver on the other side of the screen talking on her mobile phone to her girlfriend about what they are going to do after work. Kerry does not realise anyone is around and starts talking euphemistically about what she is going to do to her in the bedroom. Neela and Sam are embarrassed that she might see them there and that she will realise that they have overhead her. They quietly sit down on the floor next to one another so she won't see them through the dispensary window. As Kerry continues to discuss a night of passion and gets more explicit about her intentions they look at one another in surprise and awe at what Kerry is describing. Sam rolls her eyes and leans to Neela to whisper directly into her ear and says 'this is turning me on. I think I'd let her do me right now'. Neela says 'only if she does me too' and raises her eyebrows. After a moment looking into one another's eyes, Sam takes hold of Neela's hand and they kiss. As before, humpy-humpy, love and happy-ever-after ensue."

"That's good too. Though I think it should be Neela who makes the first move and takes Sam's hand."

"Okay." I say and make a note, "Good idea. Finally, number three. This is my favourite. Sam and Neela are on a girls' night out. The rest of the nurses and female doctors have left as they are on shift in the morning leaving just the two of them. After drinks at one bar they go on to another that's just opened nearby. Once they've been served they realise that it's a lesbian bar. Their first thought is to leave; but they've bought their drinks, so they stay to finish them. They become interested in the dynamic of the bar and how the lesbian dating scene works and decide to stay to watch the goings on. They turn down a few offered drinks and requests to dance.

"After a few more drinks they decide they will have a dance and go out on to the dance floor together. They've been bopping away for a while amongst the girl couples when the music turns from fairly fast beats to romantic slow dance music. Sam moves to go back to their table, but Neela catches hold of Sam's hand. 'Come on let's have a proper dance. I haven't slow danced with anyone for ages and no-one here is going to mind.' Sam accepts and they start dancing closely. As the music goes on their bodies and faces get closer and closer, unit they're pressed together and their checks are touching.

"Neela leans right up close to Sam's ear to speak to her. 'this is nice. Nicer actually than with a lot of blokes I've danced with: much softer.' Sam's hand is resting just above Neela's bottom and she slides it down over one of Neela's bum checks, pulling her tight towards her so that their bodies are tight together. Neela reciprocates with one hand on Sam's bum and the other around her back. Sam says to Neela 'I guess it must be the atmosphere in here, but this feels really good. I never realised what a nice body you've got.' Neela replies: 'thanks. It does feel good. I don't think I want to stop, I could do this all night.' They continue dancing. After a while, a significant look passes between them and they kiss."

Mindi's eyes are shining. "That's brilliant. I can really see that scene working. You've got to write that one out in full, plus what happens afterwards."

"I'm pretty pleased with it. It could be changed around a bit to be used with the first one as the talk scene. What about you? What've you got there?"

Mindi has got some sheets of paper from my note pad beside her, which she picks up and shuffles through.

"I still think my 'Drug test side-effects' is a good one, but as you've said no to that, this is the only one I've got finished so far. It's a good job I have you to do the writing. This is inspired by a scene in 'Single White Female', which I watched again last week, but without the psycho behaviour."

"Okay, let's hear it." I say, trying to remember the film and wondering which bit she means.

"Right. Sam has to temporarily move out of her flat whilst it's being rewired or something. Neela offers to let her stay for a few days and she moves into the spare room. Sam is a light sleeper and wakes one night to hear moaning coming from Neela's room. Worried that she isn't well or that she's having a nightmare, Sam goes to Neela's room to check on her. Not wanting to disturb her in case she is just moaning in her sleep, Sam peeps through the gap in the open door. What she sees surprises and shocks her -- Neela's hand is moving rapidly under the sheet between her legs. Clearly she is masturbating vigorously. Sam is amazed to see how horny and hot Neela is. Neela's eyes are shut tight and as Sam hasn't been seen she continues to watch, transfixed, 'til Neela finishes. Very aroused, Sam creeps quietly back to her room where she lays awake thinking about what she's just seen."

"Over a number of the following nights, the same thing happens: Sam hears Neela's moans, and can't stop herself going to watch her masturbating each time. She sees Neela completely naked lying on her back with the sheet thrown back; she sees her lying face-down with her backside in the air fingering herself from below. After the first time, Sam starts playing with herself as she watches and then finishes herself off back in her bed when Neela's done.

I'm trying to stay calm, but I can feel my nipples hardening as Mindi recounts what is clearly more than just a plot idea. I'm getting moist as well. I dig my finger nails into my palm to stop myself from sighing loudly as Mindi continues.

"One night, after about a week of this, she goes to watch again. This time, Neela's using a large dildo on herself. A double dildo. Sam's shocked by the size of it, but not as much as, when after a few minutes, Neela calls out to her, 'I know you're there Sam, I can hear you fingering yourself and I know you've been watching me every night. Show yourself and get in here? I need your help with this thing!' Samantha's so turned on by now that she barely hesitates. In a moment, she's stripped-off her pyjamas and is on the bed with Neela. Their hands are quickly roaming over each other's bodies. They put the dildo to enthusiastic use on each other for the rest of the night and many nights afterwards."

Mindi stops reading and looks at me for approval, raising a questioning eyebrow. My nipples are like acorns and I'm embarrassingly wet between my thighs. The image of Mindi/Neela frigging herself with a large, fat dildo is almost as real in my head as the Mindi sitting next to me that has just described her sexual fantasy.

"Stop it! You're turning me on. That's hot stuff; but it's way too hardcore for TV! The network guys would have coronaries if we proposed that."

"I know. Let's just say that it's for 'private consumption'. I've turned myself on too, look at these!" She laughs and points to her nipples, which are hard nubs under her dress, like mine. "I think I'm going to have to go and have a swim to cool off." She says and starts removing her necklace.

The bracelet and earrings follow and I'm expecting her to go into the pool house to get a swim suit, but instead she just stands up and pulls the straps of her dress down from her shoulders and lets it slide down her body to drop to the floor. She stoops to pick it up and tosses it on the sofa. Trying to stop my tongue falling out, I give her lithe body a detailed inspection. Free of the concealing dress, the lacy bra and panties contrast nicely with her dark skin, but are doing very little to conceal their contents. My eyes linger for a moment on the darker shape of her stiffened nipples before sliding down over her stomach to focus on her knickers. She has a slight camel toe where the flimsy cotton has worked a little way into her opening and the fabric appears to be more than a little damp. I can I see the outline of her lovely, lovely pussy lips. I'm trying to be surreptitious, but I'm clearly failing as Mindi starts doing poses.

"What d'you think? Not bad, eh? I try to swim half a mile each morning and run five more on the treadmill."

"Well it's definitely working. I wish I could have a body like that." I say. In my arms, I add in my head.

"Oh come on! You look fab. From what I can see you're pretty fit yourself. Get your dress off and let's have a swim."

"Erm..." I wasn't planning on this. I can feel my face reddening, "...I'm not actually wearing any underwear." I say. "This dress is a bit tightly fitted and I didn't want a panty line to show." I add as explanation, so she doesn't think I'm some sort of skank.

Mindi gives me a look, eyes wide. "Never mind. Even better; skinny-dipping it is then! I love swimming naked -- makes me feel like a seal. When the water's touching you everywhere, you feel so natural and alive. I sometimes come out here after dark and do lengths with just the pool lights on."

Now completely uninhibited, Mindi starts unhooking her bra. "Come on. Get your dress off and we'll swim."

Maybe it's the large amount of alcohol I've drunk, or the heat of the afternoon, or arousal from the stories we've been telling, but everything suddenly seems to be moving very slowly. Mindi's bra comes off and is gone. I can see those chocolate-coloured nipples clearly. They stand out firm and proud. Her hands slide down her sides and her thumbs hook under the waist of her knickers as they continue down over the outsides of her thighs dragging the fabric with them. Tantalisingly, millimetre by millimetre, her hairless pussy comes into view, then the top of her cleft. Then they are gone, down around her ankles. She kicks them free and stands there before me boldly, feet apart, hands on hips, waiting and watching. Her eyes challenge me to strip.

My brain is a fog of confusion, embarrassment and desire. There's nothing for it, but to comply with Mindi's instruction. I reach for the zip at the back of my dress and begin to pull it down. It's quickly down as far as it will go and Mindi is stepping forward to help me pull it off over my head. A momentary delay as I release a bangle that has snagged the strap, then my dress is gone, tossed on the sofa to join Mindi's.

I am naked. Nipple-hard naked! Hot-cunny naked! I'm fiery-hot and moist between my thighs and my pussy is tingling insistently for attention. I'm naked with a naked Mindi barely five inches from me. Suddenly aware of the charged atmosphere, neither of us speaks. Mindi is closely scrutinising my body; her interest, like mine a few moments ago, focussed on my tits and the space between my thighs.

"As I thought -- beautiful." She says and nods. I stand awkwardly still, motionless like a mannequin, afraid that any movement or sound may break this spell.

Mindi steps close to my right side. I can smell her perfume strongly as well as the more personal scent of feminine arousal. Given how turned-on I am, I realise that she must be able to smell me as well.

She moves behind me and her hard left nipple brushes against my arm. It feels like I've been brushed with fire where the fleeting touch is made. She stands behind me and I can hear her soft breath escaping from her lips. The smell of her arousal is powerfully strong -- instantly attractive. A desperate craving for more fills my mind as it fills my nostrils.

Trying to fake clumsiness, I deliberately take a half step backwards. Immediately, I feel her tits and belly squash against my back and I feel her thighs press against my bottom. I imagine that I can feel the heat from her mons too.

Mindi lets out an exclamation. "Opps, careful!" She giggles. Her hands come up automatically to steady herself against me and lightly grip my waist at my sides. She doesn't let go, though, and she doesn't step back.

A long count of five passes in my head with us pressed together. Her left arm starts to slide around my waist and across my belly where her hand stops, covering my belly button. No words are spoken and more time elapses before the tip of her little finger dips in my naval. I shudder at the touch. Her other hand slides around to meet it. I look down and watch as her brown fingers interlace across my stomach. She pulls herself tight up behind me so that her tits are flattened against my shoulder blades. Her chin is touching my shoulder.

"I see you wax like me." She says, breaking the tense silence in a whisper.

"Ah huh" is all I can manage.

"I like to keep myself hairless down here. I'm naturally quite hairy, but the feeling of a naked cunny really turns me on."

Her right hand slips free of her left and slides down over my belly towards my crotch. Her index finger strokes along the crease between my abdomen and my thigh. "Very smooth." It lingers for a moment and I move my feet further apart opening a gap between my thighs. Her finger continues, downwards to the bottom of the crease. Now, her left hand is moving, sliding upwards over my belly until it reaches and cups my right tit. Her palm flattens my nipple. All of my senses are focused on what those two hands are going to do next.

My own arms come to life and I bring my hands round to place them on top of hers, pulling them tight against my flesh. Mindi moans and begins a faint stroking motion between my thighs. A finger curls upwards teasingly and finds my fiery wet slit.

Touch me! Please touch me! I want to say, but the finger pauses as if she is deciding what to do. Seconds pass, then suddenly the finger slips between my labia. My core ignites like a bonfire doused in petrol. The finger probes me. It pierces into my slick, wet interior and then a second follows and they spread me.

"Uhhgh-aha-hmm!" is my only, guttural, response.

"My Gosh, you're so wet! I thought it was just me! It must be catching."

I squeeze her hand, trying to jam her fingers into me further.

"I think I can diagnose what treatment you need." she says with a twist of her fingers for emphasis. "And I know I need some of the same medicine."

She removes her left hand from my tit, but keeps the two probing fingers of her right deep within me. Slowly Mindi steps around me to face me, turning her wrist as she moves so that the fingers inside me twist, but stay inside me. More primitive groans escape my lips.

Now standing in front of me, she smiles and cups my bum check with her free hand and pulls me tight to her again so that our tits squash together. And our stomachs and thighs. I wrap my arms around her, pinning hers to her sides. Finally we kiss; warm lips pressing moistly to my own as her fingers flex deep within me. I taste the alcohol on her lips.

"Come on." she whispers, releasing her grasp on my bottom and giving a gentle tug in my pussy. I release my grip on her arms and she turns away from me and guides me, pussy first, towards the pool house.

Mindi pushes the door of the pool house open with her shoulder and tugs me through the doorway. Two fingers of her right hand are still buried within my pussy and she uses them to steer me towards a large pillow-strewn day bed in the centre of the room. Manipulated, puppet-like, by those fingers between my legs, she turns me and nudges me onwards until I fall back on to the bed.

I slide backwards amongst the pillows. Mindi climbs on to the bed beside me and presses her body against my right side. She leans forward and her face descends towards mine. Anticipating a kiss, I close my eyes and open my mouth to receive her lips, but Mindi has a different plan. The kiss lands lightly on my forehead, which she lightly dots with more kisses before bringing her tongue into action. It trails across my brow and down the bridge of my nose, licks alternating with kisses. Her tongue slips down into the corner of my right eye then rolls over my eye lid. It very slowly caresses my lashes then escapes from my eye socket heading downwards. The tip brushes across my nostril then, finally, her lips reach my mouth and lock with mine. Her tongue thrusts firmly into my mouth and my own thrusts back, parrying her intrusion and attempting one of my own into her mouth.

Placing my left hand behind the back of her head, I pull it tight to me and we look into each other's eyes. I groan loudly into her mouth as her right hand continues to play inside me. Without breaking our kiss she slides on top of me and I groan again as her body presses down into mine. My legs are already wide apart, but I stretch them further to give Mindi the greatest access. Her hand begins to thrust rapidly. Now she has four fingers inside me. I raise my legs up and hook my ankles behind her knees.

My tongue is in her mouth, searching over her teeth and gums and battling with Mindi's own. My left arm is hooked around the back of her neck and my right across her lower back. I have her in a firm grip; I am not going to let this end soon. Mindi's left hand is caressing the side of my right tit, trying to find a way in around my arm to get it between our bodies. I give her the space she wants and her fingers and thumb find my rigid nipple.

Her fingers are doing amazing work between my legs. The wet squishing of them inside me as she makes curls and twists them and our combined moans fill my ears with animalistic noises. The raw scent of our bodies fills my nostrils. I am as hot as a furnace and I can feel the release beginning to build. The first random twitch fires off. Mindi detects this and quickens her assault on my pussy again.

Another twitch, then quickly two more. Then the orgasm hits. Hits hard! All my nerve endings report ecstasy at once. My pussy grabs and holds tight around Mindi's fingers as the waves rush through me. I have never felt so full. I shriek into Mindi's mouth and suck the breath from her in gulps. She moans back as my rigid arms and legs hold her trapped and immobile in my grip.

The tide subsides and, like a lock being sprung, my arms and legs release Mindi. My arms flop to my sides spent, numbed by the energy that has smashed through me. Free to move again, Mindi removes her hand from inside me and lifts herself up to a kneeling position, sitting across my thighs. Our bodies are covered in sweat. Mindi's dark hair is disarrayed where I have been clutching her head.

As I gasp for air, she lifts the fingers that have been inside me and smears my wetness across her lips, nose and the rest of her face. Then she jams her fingers all together into her mouth, sucking greedily on my flavour. Fingers cleaned. She sticks her thumb into her mouth. Her left hand drops down to my still pulsating pussy and she slips her fingers inside. She quickly withdraws them, coated in my glistening pussy juice. She spreads my wetness over her face again, around her neck and across her tits and belly. Her body is shiny with my juices.

"I want to wear your smell." Mindi says. "I want to be covered in you like an expensive perfume."

Control is returning to my limbs again and I raise my hands to her tits, cupping them gently and rubbing them across her nipples, feeling the hard, flexible buds against my palms. I pinch them and drag my nails gently across their tips. Mindi groans and leans into my caress. She continues to suck on her thumb as I slide my hands down her sides, over her hips and around her arse, which I squeeze firmly.

Hands on her backside, I gently tug upwards for Mindi to lift herself. She gets the message and rises on to her knees. I can now slide under her and I pull myself down the bed. She lifts up further so that my tits and shoulders can pass underneath her and she settles back down again to sit across my upper chest and neck. Her body rises above me, tits dangling above my head, but the focus of my attention is her bare pussy in front of my face, her dark labia and the glistening pink wet opening. I give Mindi an open-eyed questioning look, seeking permission.