Mindi and Me - A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time, we kiss slowly, surrounded by the turquoise strands, tongues lingering in each other's mouth, each tasting the other's juices on their lips. Her hands hold the sides of my head; mine squeeze the cheeks of her bum.

After giving me one huge smacking kiss on the lips, Mindi lifts herself up again and climbs off of me. She pushes her left hand under one of the pillows and reaches for something hidden there. It does not take her long to find what she's searching for and with a triumphant flourish she pulls out a large hook-shaped purple dildo. She pulls it tight to her chest and gives me a wicked smile.

"Jenny, meet 'Penny the Purple Penetrator'." Mindi says. "I said I was going to make love to you 'long and hard' didn't I. Well this is the 'long and hard'."

"Very pleased to meet you Penny. I feel that we are going to become firm and intimate friends." I reply, boggling at the tool that Mindi is intending to use on me.

Mindi laughs at my joke. "This is one of my favourite toys. It's very handy for self-pleasure and fantastic for using on someone else. I'm not keen on strap-ons with harnesses, but this one doesn't need them. It makes sure I remember to do all my Kegel exercises too as my pelvic floor muscles need to be strong to keep it in place."

She takes the longer, penis-shaped end of the dildo and runs it along my labia, then she slides it gently into me fully as far as it will go. I'm so wet there is no resistance at all. I'm disappointed when she quickly removes it again, but love the sight as she first licks along its length and then sucks it into her mouth. She swallows it as deeply as it had been within my pussy. She moans and winks at me and pulls it back out again. "How do you taste so gorgeous?" She asks.

Now she takes the bulbous, shorter end and gently presses it between her labia. After a momentary resistance, her opening spreads wider and the dildo slides up and into her, wet labia shining. When it has entered her as far as it will go, Mindi grabs the business end of the dildo and wiggles it side to side and up and down to check that it is firmly positioned. She shudders and moans slightly as the dildo reciprocates her movements inside her.

I place me hand above hers on the dildo, gripping it around the moulded head. It feels quite real to the touch, though it doesn't have the natural warmth of a real cock. I give it a tug followed by a slight twist. Mindi moans again each time. Mindi removes her hand and I run mine up and down the shaft. There is no looseness. Mindi's pelvic floor muscles have a firm grip.

Mindi stops kneeling and sits back on her calves. I keep a firm hold of the dildo and continue sliding my hand up and down its shaft in a steady rhythm, giving it an occasional twist or tug to give Mindi a jolt. "Yes Baby, wank me off. Pull on my 'knob'. Make me cum!" Mindi declares between gasps and moans.

Her right hand slides over my stomach and down to my pussy. She slips two fingers quickly into me. Now as I slide my hand up and down the dildo, she probes and wiggles her fingers inside me and her thumb flicks and pokes at my clit. Two more fingers slip inside me. Quickly, our movements are synchronised again; mutually masturbating each other to the sounds of our yelps, groans and sighs. Each twist or tug I give to the dildo is reproduced by Mindi with a four-fingered prod or thrust within me. Our pace becomes faster and our moans loader. Mindi thrusts her groin and its temporary appendage towards me as I raise my backside off the bed to push against her fingers. Once again, the bedroom is full of the smell and sound of sex. I can feel my pussy juices flowing on to my thighs and down to my bum in a slick stream. Mindi's fingers race in and out of me squelching wetly. Her free hand alternates between my tits, stroking and pinching my engorged nipples.

Now Mindi groans in ecstasy as her orgasm hits her. She slumps forward across my tits trapping my fake-cock-clutching hand between us. I follow her across the threshold as waves of pleasure wash through me. My pussy crunches around her fingers and I throw my free arm over her back. I gasp like a long distance runner finishing a race. I suck lungfuls of air. Mindi kisses me hard on the mouth, locking lips. I suck the air out of her and she sucks back.

Mindi is still going strong; before my breathing has even returned to normal, she's ready to continue. Mindi pushes herself upright so she's sitting on her calves again. She pulls her fingers out of me. They are slickly shiny with my juices. She licks each finger slowly as if she's savouring a fine delicacy.. "Oh darling, I don't know how I'm going to ever be able to stop fucking you. I just want to slam this cock into you all night."

"Bring it on!" I say. "I want that knob so deep inside me I can feel it in my chest. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Me. Hard!" Please fuck me.

"Oh I shall. That's a promise my love." Mindi turns me over on to my front and pushes my thighs apart stroking her hands over my bum and between my legs. She positions herself behind me, ready for entry. I crane my neck around to watch. The purple knob stands proudly and incongruously out front. As she closes the gap between us, it jiggles as if it has a life of its own. I spread my legs as wide as I can manage, eager to receive her; inviting the insertion.

Mindi reaches down and takes hold of the phallus. She steers it towards me and guides the tip into my opening. I wriggle, trying to draw it further into me, but Mindi pauses. Slowly she shifts her weight from one knee to the other so that the tip moves a little inside me.

"Mindi! Darling. Don't tease me." I implore. "Get it into me. All the way! Please!"

"Patience my lovely fuck-kitten." Mindi responds to my entreaties. I reach out for her trying to pull her closer to narrow the gap, but she is just out of reach.

"This looks so perfect." Mindi says. "My purple cock nestling in your glistening cunt! Your red, wet, beautiful cunt. Your glorious gushing cunt." She emphasises "cunt" each time with a delayed, hard "t". I love how this girl talks dirty - it's so incongruous coming from someone who's so innocent-looking. To drive her point home, she nudges the tip of the dildo into me a little bit more each time.

Mindi slides her hands under my hips. She holds me and I push backwards at her. Mindi suddenly plunges forward and the dildo slides smoothly into me in one motion again. The position and angle means it goes deep. Mindi's labia touch against my own. I feel orgasm approaching again already. This isn't going to take long.

Very slowly, Mindi pulls the cock out of me until it is almost entirely withdrawn. Just the moulded head remains inside my pussy. Equally slowly, she pushes back in. She grips my hips for leverage. Again, Mindi very slowly draws out of me, pauses for a moment and very slowly penetrates me once more. My pussy's lighting-up. The impending climax is going to be very strong. Mindi maintains her smooth, leisurely pace. Each cycle of insertion and withdrawal is an exquisite exercise in timing and control. Two, four, eight, twenty, thirty times she repeats the motion. She seems to be able to sense how close I am to cumming and adjusts her movements to keep me simmering on the edge; tantalisingly near, but always just beyond reach. My brain is a fog of sensations, overloaded, most of them coming directly from my pussy.

Mindi thrusts into me harder and more urgently. She quickens her pace; still pulling almost fully out before plunging back in. This woman's strength and stamina are amazing. Her hips and back must be made of elastic and steel! My legs are splayed apart at a near right angle. I feel as if I'm about to ignite. Mindi's hands are on my hips and she pushes me down into the bed.

More rapid deep thrusts bring me to climax. Hard! So fucking hard! I shriek joyously, wailing her name into the pillow until my lungs are empty. Mindi collapses on to me gasping. My pussy holds the dildo in a tight lock. Mindi lays down along my back. We are both dripping with perspiration. I am hot and can feel a rivulet of sweat running down my back. Mindi will be cooking inside her latex. She strokes along my sides gently then reaches under me to cup my tits. Her thumbs brush my nipples. She kisses my ear.

"Jenny, I think I've fallen for you. I think I love you. Darling, I've only known you for a few brief hours, but I want you to know that this is not some one-night-stand, not some flash-in-the-pan hook-up that I'm going to regret and repudiate in the morning. You do something to me that I've never known before. Such marvellous intense feelings! I have never felt so strongly about anyone. I know that I want to spend every day with you. I want to spend every night with you. I want to spend every waking hour, minute and second with you. And, if i could, I'd spend every one of those doing this."

My pussy retains tight hold of the dildo as after shocks of my orgasm continue to pulse through me in gradually diminishing waves. I respond in a gasping whisper. "Mindi, I want all that too. You're powerful, heady stuff, darling. One look at you earlier by the pool and i was intoxicated. Now I'm addicted. I'm hooked on you and I'm going to need a daily fix. A strong dose."

Purple prose? Corny words from a writer? Yes, but not too bad an effort given that four fifths of my consciousness seems to be dedicated to processing just the sensations coming from my pussy and most of the rest is focused on how I can reciprocate.

"I would be desolate; destroyed; demolished," I continue. "If you didn't feel the same way."

"I'm so, so happy that you say that darling. " Mindi replies. She kisses the nape of my neck. "I'm super hooked on you too and I'm going to make sure we we stay totally-off-our-heads high on each other. Nothing is going to please me more than to pleasure you and make love to you every way and time I can. I feel like I've won an Emmy, a Golden Globe, an Oscar - every award going - all in one night. I've won a 'Jenny' and it's made of gold and covered in brilliant diamonds and it glitters and sparkles just for me." She kisses my neck again. I'm overjoyed that Mindi feels the same.

Mindi continues to play with my nipples. They are so hard it is almost painful to have them manipulated, but her rubber-fingered touch is wonderful. Mindi repositions herself and I feel her nipples, as hard as mine, pressing into my back. The latex of her negligee adheres to the sweat over my back and across my bum. Her latex stockings stick to my thighs and calfs.

Finally, my pussy relaxes and releases its grip on the dildo. Mindi slides it out of me and rolls off of me on to her back. I turn over and we lay alongside each other hand in hand, Mindi on my right. With her free hand she removes the shorter end of the dildo from her own pussy. It makes a comically loud plop as it slides from her opening. She brings it up to her mouth and lasciviously licks her juices off the short end before licking around the head of it, wet with my juices.

"Oh what nectar. I want to taste this daily." Mindi says. She smiles at me and slides the dildo fully into her mouth, deep throating the entire length of shaft. She makes an approving moan. I roll on to my side and take hold of the short end. Very slowly, I pull the dildo out of her mouth. Her lips form a wet ring around the shaft, sucking hard as I retract it. Once the dildo is out, I place it on the pillow and kiss her. We lay on our sides and smoosh our mouths together, tongues thrusting. Mindi has her left hand on my bum and the right on the back of my head. I have my left behind her neck and the right around her lower back.

I roll on to my back again and we lay still side by side, quietly breathing in unison.

I hear the sound of Mindi running through the menu on her iPod again. A new song starts. From the swirling electronic organ intro, I recognise it as "Lady Marmalade" by Labelle even before the first "Hey Sister..." comes in. She has a great taste in music to make love to.

"I don't think I need to ask you 'Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?' do I?" Mindi laughs, quoting from the lyric.

"No. You know the answer to that my 'Marmalade' darling: 'Itchi Gitchi, Ya Ya, Da Da'." I quote back.

"OH MY GOSH! this room reeks of HOT CUNT! Well-fucked, hot cunt." Mindi exclaims."I can almost taste you in the air. It's delicious!"

We are both exhausted. Mindi rolls on to her side to face me. Her finger is in my pussy again. I roll on to my side to face her, our tits just touching. I reciprocate with a finger of my own. Our breathing slows and synchronises as we drift gradually into sleep to the sounds of '70s disco and gentle caresses in our pussies.

* * *

THE BEDROOM, 8:30 PM

I awake to the taste of strawberry and champagne. Mindi is kissing me and I open my mouth to respond. We smooch for a long moment, then Mindi breaks the kiss for a second and places a huge strawberry between my lips. She places her lips on mine again and pushes it into my mouth with her tongue.

I open my eyes and sit up. The room is dark save for the glow from a pair of small lamps. My gorgeous lover, Mindi, is smiling at me. She passes me a glass of champagne. I take a sip and realise how thirsty I am. I drink it quickly and Mindi refills the glass. She still has on the wig and the latex. She looks so beautiful.

"Drink my darling. I knew the moment I saw you that I wanted to get you into this bed. I thought I was going to have to carry out some long, elaborate, incremental and gentle seduction. Subtle persuasion to love making. But once I realised you couldn't keep you eyes off these-", she grabs her tits, "-I knew that my task would be far easier. I knew your cunny was going to be mine."

"Mindi, you clit-teasing cow! I was trying so desperately hard to be professional and admonishing myself for failing and all the time you were deliberately trying to turn me on."

"Guilty." Mindi laughs.

"Was the idea of the whole lesbian storyline between Neela and Sam just part of your plan to turn me on?"

Mindi shakes her head. "Oh no. That's a real idea. A very good one I think. One I've been thinking about it for a while since I realised Linda fancied me. I've nearly given her the call to come over several times to discuss it with her. When I realised you were into me, I thought I'd tease you with it to see how you'd respond."

"I'm glad that you did; really glad. I'm really glad that you're into me and that you're into latex as well. Quite literally, into it at the moment." I slide my hand under the bottom edge of the negligee and run it across her stomach. "It's my favourite material and it's making my new favourite girl look even more ravishingly beautiful."

"I've told you my 'first time' story, what's yours? Were you an 'early adopter" or did you come to see the lesbian light later in life?"

"A little 'later in life'. Okay. It was in the first term of my second year at university and with my best friend Helen. And, oddly coincidental, my first time with a girl we were also in costume. We were dressed as an angel and a nun."

"An angel and a nun! Oh My Gosh! You blasphemous harlot! You'll be going to hell for that, my darling." Mindi exclaims. "How in heaven did that come about?" She is clearly enjoying the religious vocabulary.

"Well, there was an end of term student fancy dress party arranged by one of the student organisations. It was coming up to Christmas and I think the theme was 'Heaven and Hell', or something like that. In hindsight, it probably was a bit inappropriate, but students weren't so up tight back then. Anyway, the guests were asked to dress in some sort of theological or religious theme -- demons, priests, sinners, popes. Things like that. One friend went as the comic book character Thor, which he claimed was permitted as he was a Norse god. One of the medical students in the flat downstairs went as Saint Bartholomew. His girlfriend was mad keen on dressmaking and made him a tight-fitting padded costume so it looked like his skin had been removed showing all his muscles and tendons. He showed it to me beforehand. It was quite gruesome. He went around all evening with his flayed 'skin' draped over his arm."

"Yes, yes! But what about you and the nun?" Mindi interjects with impatience.

"Okay. Helen, was the nun. She was from Edinburgh and was in the student drama society. She had a contact at Angels, the theatrical costumiers and they lent her a fully authentic nun's outfit with the full black habit, wimple, rosary and the rest. I wasn't so committed to my role and made myself an angel costume that was just a white robe cut from an old bed sheet. I had a small pair of feathered wings that I spray-painted gold, a small harp made out of cardboard, string and aluminium foil and a halo made out of a wire coat hanger and tinsel. It wasn't a very good costume, but it satisfied the theme."

"You sound beautifully angelic. Very holy."

"I did think of going in the opposite direction as as succubus, a female demon that comes in the night and seduces its victims, I had a long red velvet dress that would have been appropriate, but I didn't want to have to deal with all of the red face and body make-up that that would have entailed. Helen said she'd help me put it on, but I didn't want all the mess. So an angel was the easier choice."

"I think I would like to see you as a demonic red succubus. All nude and crimson coloured with a pair of little horns." Mindi says. "You've certainly demonstrated that you've got the seduction skills to play the part convincingly."

"Thanks my love, but I think that's been your role in this afternoon's activities." I laugh.

"May-be!" Mindi concedes with a mock innocent smirk and a shrug.

"Helen and I got dressed-up at home and, because it was early December and really cold outside and my costume was not very substantial, I was wearing warm clothes under my bedsheet robe. I was also thinking that after the party, I might want to remove the costume if we went on somewhere else. Helen had done the same thing, but, whilst we were sitting in the flat waiting for the mini cab to take us to the party, she very quickly realised that the full, multi-layered costume was both very heavy and very hot to wear with normal clothing underneath. After a few minutes, she was becoming faint."

Speaking in Helen's soft Scottish accent, "'Jen', she said. 'You're gonna have ta help me with this costume. I'm burning-up already. It took me ages to get this all on and get the wimple right, so I don't wanna have ta remove it now; help me get ma clothes off underneath.' Sharing a flat, we'd seen each other in our underwear, so this wasn't too exceptional a request."

Mindi sits up on the bed and turns around to face me, knees apart and hands at the top of her thighs.

"I like where this is going." Mindi says, with a smile. She takes another strawberry from the bowl beside her and pushes it between my lips. I swallow it whole and suck on her finger for a moment.

"The top layer of the nun's habit was all in one piece, so I needed to get my hands underneath to get her clothes off. Fortunately, as nun's attire is designed for modesty, it wasn't tight. Helen stood in the middle of the lounge and held the skirts of the habit gathered up at the front for me. I stood facing her and reached up underneath to unbutton her blouse. It was already soaking wet from her perspiration. The blouse only had short sleeves, so once it was unbuttoned, I pulled it off her shoulders and was able to manipulate it down each arm under the sleeve of the costume, over her hand and back up to get it fully off of her."

"'this is rather nice', Helen said as I pulled the soggy blouse free and dropped it on the floor. 'I think I quite like being undressed by you. Take my bra off as well would you; I think I'm still going to be too hot with it on.' That was easier. It was strapless and front opening, so I just had to undo the hooks on the front. Pulling it open, I could feel Helen's tits inside with the sides of my hands. I noticed that both her nipples were quite stiff and was surprised how I responded to this. I could feel my own nipples beginning to become hard. I dropped the bra on the floor at her feet. 'Mmmh, that's a lot better!' Helen said. 'time ta get ma jeans off as well.'"