Mindi and Me - A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"That last bucket. I didn't notice at the time, but that bucket wasn't paint, it was glue. PVA glue that I use for fixing the canvas to the frame once the paint has dried."

"Fuck! Glue! I'm sorry. I didn't know." I say.

"Jenny, Don't worry. It's not a problem."

"Can we get it off." I ask.

"Yes! We'll be fine. It"s not super strong. It's good enough to glue the canvas, and us to each other, obviously, but it's not superglue and the bond is fairly weak. And it's water-soluble, so we can wash it off. We'll probably be able to peel a lot of it off too. We'll just need to be careful as we pull it off about body hair. We'll have to be careful getting it in out of our hair too."

"My hair feels like One solid mass." I say. My face and scalp are stiff.

"Mine too. The glue and paint are completely mixed together with my hair."

"But it'll come off?" I ask again.

"Yeah. I actually like the feeling, though." Mindi says. "It's like having a really thick face mask all over me. I think I'm getting turned-on by the feeling of being stuck to you and not being able to move easily. I think I'm going to try this again. With a bit more planning next time. I think I'll ask you to cover me in glue again."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We'll get some swimming caps next time to cover our hair. But I think I'd like to glue myself to you."

The feeling of being covered in a thick layer of set glue is weird. But, I must admit, it is weirdly arousing, especially when coupled with the idea of being glued to Mindi. If we're not going to get permanently stuck, I will give it a try.

"Okay. I suppose that means. I'm 'stuck on you' then." I say.

"Yep. We're stuck with each other."

Mindi pulls herself away from me. The paint-glue mixture holds and stretches for a moment then tears. Mindi frees her right arm from her side then her left hand from my thigh. I pull my hands and arms away from Mindi's shoulder and the sofa and pull my legs apart. We're still stuck to the sofa and the floor and we both pull ourselves upright. The paint-glue holds us in place for a couple of seconds then peels away like a sheet down our backs and bums and the backs of our legs. Once we are able to move again we turn and look at each other. We're a ragged mess of sloughing paint-glue shreds down our arms and backs and legs, but the glossy sheen of the film covering our faces and bodies is very sexy. I spread and flex my fingers to separate them. The tightness is a bit like wearing latex, but the adhesive nature of the set glue adds something extra.

"I think we're going to have to experiment with this." Mindi says. "It feels like wearing really tight, grippy latex."

"I've just had a similar thought. If we could find a way to cover ourselves in glue without sticking to ourselves before it sets, It would feel fantastic to have a set covering of this stuff all over."

"Yeah. The problem being the time it takes to set. We need to find out if we can speed that up."

We kiss. It feels different through two lays of glue.

"Okay. Let's go and have a shower." Mindi says. "Then bed. This is going to take a while to get off and we're going to need plenty of sleep. Tomorrow, we have a long day of lovemaking ahead of us."

"I like the sound of that." I say.

"What do you fancy for brunch?" Mindi asks as takes my hand and leads me to the en-suite bathroom.

"You, of course." I say.

FADE TO BLACK

THE END