Mindi and Me - A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindi is getting into the story. She slides her hands up her stomach to cover her tits with her palms. The latex squeaks.

"My nipples are getting hard like your friend Helen's just listening to your story." Mindi says.

"I undid the button and pulled down the zip. I was feeling a bit peculiar by now; It was the closest I had been to a woman like this and the first time that I had really felt anything sexual for a woman. As I started to pull the jeans down over her hips, Helen stopped me. 'Hang on girly, you'll need ta get ma boots off first' she said. I knelt down on the floor to unzip them and Helen dropped the habit's skirts over me, covering my shoulders and head. 'Got you trapped down there now girl.' she laughed. I wasn't wearing the angel costume's wings and halo, otherwise they might have been flattened by the weight of the material."

"I took her boots off one at a time. Next, with my head still covered by the habit, I reached up to her waist and hooked my thumbs into the waist band of the jeans. I pulled them down her legs. I wasn't trying to strip her completely, but Helen had got so hot that her knickers were stuck to her jeans. Not being able to see much, I didn't realise that they had come down with the jeans until I was hit by the aroma of her aroused pussy."

Mindi's left hand pinches her left nipple whilst her right slides between her thighs to stroke across her pussy. Her eyes are locked on mine. I move my hand to join hers at the opening between her legs. We each slip a finger into her slick interior.

Back to my story. I'm turning myself on again thinking about that first lesbian experience. "'Gosh Helen' I said, as the smell of her hit my nose. 'It smells down here like you want a good shagging.' I took a deep sniff of her scent as I pulled the jeans over her feet. 'I know Jen! I do!' Said Helen. 'I feel so wanton, dressed like this with you down there at ma feet.' As she said that she simultaneously stepped closer to me and pulled the habit down behind me. I was now completely trapped under her skirt. Loose as it was for one person to wear, there was very little space with two of us underneath the habit. My face was pressed into the junction of her right thigh and her abdomen. I could feel her bare, hairless pussy pressing wetly into my right cheek. Helen took hold of the back of my head and pushed me into her, steering my face to her pussy. Now my nose and mouth were pressed against her opening. To steady myself and stop us both falling over, I had to grab her bum. I had the intoxicating smell of pussy right in my nostrils and the taste of it on my lips."

I wriggle my finger inside Mindi and insert a second. Mindi's finger rubs alongside mine.

"Did you? Mindi asks.

"Yeah! Of course!" I reply, nodding. "The smell of Helen; the taste of Helen was too much for me. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and licked upwards over her labia. Then I found the tip of her clit and flicked my tongue over it. Helen shuddered. Next, I extended my tongue out all the way and pushed it between her labia. It was then that I could really taste Helen fully. It was a new type of flavour, rich and savoury. It was a flavour that I immediately decided that I liked."

"I'd slept with my boyfriend at school a few just-about-satisfying times, but had been a late arrival on the sexual stage and hadn't met anyone in the first year. I didn't have much experience and hadn't had sex in a long time. Helen was not much more experienced than me, though I did find out afterwards that she had slept with a girl as well as a boy before me. Although I had no prior lesbian expertise to work from, it seems that my first efforts were pretty good. Helen was soon screaming out 'Oh My Gosh' repeatedly and thrusting herself against me. With my tongue inside her, it didn't take Helen very long to reach orgasm at which point she came hard, loudly and profusely in my mouth and all over my face. Needless to say, after that we didn't make it to the fancy dress party. We spent the rest of the evening in bed, out of our costumes making love hard."

"I realised quickly that Helen was the girl for me and we were together for the whole of the rest of our time at university. After the nun costume went back to the theatrical costumiers, we bought ourselves a couple of cheap fancy dress sexy nun outfits for bedroom play. We found we really enjoyed dressing-up to make love and we gradually built-up a whole collection of sexy stuff for bedtime. Some of it was quite kinky. That's how we got into latex. We went to a fancy dress night at a club and saw a girl wearing a tight latex dress, gloves and stockings and thought she looked so fabulously sexy. We asked her where she got them and used money from our summer jobs to buy each other sets of white latex stockings, bras and knickers and short ultra-tight dresses that barely covered our bums. Helen's dress was blue for Scotland and mine was red for England."

"Oh Gosh, the first time we put it all on was amazing! We were quickly spending quite a lot of money on new latex stuff and got a bit carried away with it. We even got a pair of latex nun outfits in honour of that first time. Fortunately, both our mums and dads are well off so we had plenty of money from them to supplement our meagre student incomes. We didn't tell them what we were spending it on though. They all knew we were together and, thankfully, were happy for us, but I know they would have been shocked by our kinky antics."

"Kinky, I like." Mindi exclaims.

"Helen and I were never into anything heavy, just the latex. Some of the people we knew that were into it were also into the BDSM scene. Neither of us liked the idea of being spanked or tied up, so we stayed away from those sorts of places."

"Never fancied that myself either. To each his own, I suppose." Mindi shudders. She inserts a second finger and she hooks hers around mine. She groans as my knuckles rub the walls of her pussy.

"We did get quite naughty and daring on occasions. Once, Helen dared me to spend all day at uni. wearing latex under my everyday clothes. Helen selected for me a pair of white latex tights, a scarlet red one-piece body with short sleeves and a pair of white full-length above the elbow gloves. When I had it all on together, the only parts of me not covered were my head and neck. I covered the latex tights with a pair of thick black opaque stockings, I don't wear ordinary tights, so didn't have any to use. I covered the body with a high necked tight cotton long sleeve dress that came to about mid-thigh with a flared skirt. The gloves were more difficult to conceal as it was a bit odd to be wearing gloves indoors in spring, but I found some light-weight cotton ones that were almost flesh coloured and just told anyone who asked that I'd had an allergic reaction to something so I was keep my hands covered. Nothing was visible, but I felt so exposed and sexual all day long. Every time I moved I was aware of the tightness of the latex pulling against me. It made my tits stick out a mile and gave me a really sexy figure. I got a lot of admiring glances that day."

"I can imagine" Mindi says.

Keeping our fingers inside herself, she lays alongside on her side. She slides a finger into my pussy and starts stroking me. I'm throbbing in seconds.

"Did anyone discover what you wearing under your clothes?" She asks.

"Not by accident. In the afternoon, Helen and I had a group tutorial session together. I was feeling naughty. Surreptitiously, whilst Helen watched, by repeatedly crossing and uncrossing my legs, I deliberately let the bottom of my dress slide up gradually so that it eventually gave Bethany, the girl sitting opposite, a direct view of the top of my white latex-covered thighs and my scarlet latex-covered crotch. The first time she noticed, her face was a picture of shocked bemusement, but she couldn't keep her eyes away from that area all throughout the tutorial. By the end of the session she'd slid quite low in her chair to get the best view she could and I was sitting with my knees as wide apart as my dress would allow. Neither of us learnt much that day about Spenserian allusion and symbolism in 'the Faerie Queene'. Thankfully, nobody else seemed to notice."

"Bad girl. Think about the damage to her education that you were causing." Mindi slides a second finger inside me and increases the pace of her stroking.

I'm shuddering close to the edge of orgasm again already. Mindi has such power over my pussy.

"My nipples were rigid all day and my pussy was blazing. When Helen and I got home, we were so horny, we dragged each other into the bedroom as soon as the front door was shut behind me. I got my ordinary clothes off as Helen got into her full head-to-toe catsuit. I grabbed our favourite double dildo and we fucked for an hour."

"Wow,! You sound so hot together."

"Oh we were. That afternoon had a massive impact on Bethany too. A few days later, after the next tutorial session, she dragged Helen and me to one side and told us that she'd been so turned-on by the thought of the tight latex around my thighs and pressing into my pussy that she'd had a sex dream that night and several more since. She dreamed about Helen and me stripping her naked and wrapping her in latex before making love to her. She knew we were a couple and wanted to try it for real."

"Wow! How did you two feel to know that one of the girls in your tutorial group had a sexual fantasy about you both?"

"Amazing. It was thrilling to think that I was able to have such a profound effect on someone just from how I dressed. Bethany was desperate to get some latex of her own. Helen and I discussed it and agreed to help her explore her desire, so the next weekend we took her to our favourite shop and helped her pick her first few items. Then we took her home and acted out her dream. We stripped her naked, taught her how to put the latex on and then we took her into our bed and introduced her to girl-girl-girl-sex. First she watched whilst Helen and I made love. She masturbated so hard I thought she was going to break her wrist. Then we brought her in between us and showed her how good it is to have a girl eat your pussy. She loved all of it and was a very quick learner."

"Oh My Gosh! I think I'm going to cum just hearing you describe it." Mindi exclaims.

With Mindi's fingers working their magic inside me again, I'm feeling much the same. Bethany, Helen and me dressed in latex fucking each other to multiple orgasms - latex squeaking and legs, tits, bums, pussies and tongues everywhere - is such a great erotic memory, but it will be challenged in the future when I look back on today.

"Bethany still had a boyfriend at that point, but the relationship had been on life support for a while and she pulled the plug after she'd licked pussy for the first time. We had regular threesomes for the rest of that term, and she quickly embraced both latex and lesbianism wholeheartedly. She soon met a girl who she introduced to latex in turn and we would often all go clubbing together. Helen and I felt so happy that we were able to unlock Bethany's sexuality."

"You've provided a service to humanity". Mindi laughs. Her fingers are drawing me closer and closer to orgasm and I can feel that our shared manipulation of her pussy is near to achieving the same result for her. The feel of Mindi's latex-covered body against mine is wonderful. She hooks her leg over mine and pulls herself tighter against me.

"Helen's dare to you worked out well. Did you dare her to do anything in return?"

"I did. I got my 'revenge' on Helen a few weeks later when I had her insert a remote control vibrating love egg before we went for Sunday lunch at her parents. I had the little remote in my pocket and kept it on a low setting, but every now and then without warning I'd give her a little jolt of stimulation. I think her mum might have had an inkling of what was going on, but her dad was oblivious. I gave Helen a silent orgasm whilst she was laying the table and she nearly dropped all the plates."

"You're so naughty. Think of the poor crockery!"

"Yeah, her mum would have murdered us. It was her favourite very expensive set of Royal Doulton."

We lay silently for a few minutes, finger fucking and kissing. Moaning into each other's mouths. Wet lips against wet lips. I'm on the sparkling brink of yet another orgasm. How many now? I've lost count.

My pussy's tingling. Twitching. Her fingers stroke, scrape, rub inside. Again. Again. Once more!

Bam! I'm there. Mindi's fingers have done their work. I cum hard. As hard as any orgasm today. I'm rigid with exhilaration. Again, her fingers are caught by my internal muscles. Her tongue is caught between my teeth. My fingers inside her stiffen and Mindi is pulled along into her own orgasm, groaning into my mouth.

We pant and grunt in each other's grip. We each suck our fingers clean of the other's juices. She kisses my neck and my ear.

"If anyone would have told me this morning that I would be spending my afternoon and evening making love with you darling I would have called them mad and a fantasist." I say.

"Well rampant mad fucking wasn't on my agenda for today either, but I'm glad we found a better way of using the time than what I had planned to be doing after our meeting. I was going to be answering some fan emails. Most of them are innocuous, the production staff filter out the nasty ones, but there are a few that send in their story ideas. We don't let you writers see them, so that there's no chance for someone to claim that they've had their story idea stolen. Much of the fan fiction I'm sent is typical doctors and nurses romance stuff. Fairly innocent and dull. Some of them are just fantasies of what they'd like to do to me sexually, or vice versa."

Do you get many?" I ask. She must do. She must get tonnes. She's so cute and hot, how can she not?

"Not as many as some of the others. Linda gets a lot, for obvious reasons. I'm not as sexy and glamorous."

"I don't know about that. I think you're extremely sexy and glamorous. Off the scale. But they can't see you as I can now. I was under your spell after only a few minutes together."

"Ahh! Thank you darling. Well, I can say I have at least one fan."

"Your biggest. Without parallel. 'Ne plus ultra'! Though I won't need to fantasise about you; I have real-world practical experience of the glories and wonders of loving you."

"You're pretty glorious as well darling."

She gives me a big smacking kiss on the lips. I open my mouth and slip her a little tongue as I smooch back at her.

"There's an unofficial collection of the filthiest and most pervy ones that circulates amongst some of the cast and crew. It's been going a long time and there's stuff in there going right back to the first series. Stories with George Clooney and Anthony Edwards and Noah Wylie. Some of the stories are quite wild about what they want us to do to them and vice versa. It's amazing what they want to have put inside them or what they want to put inside us."

"Ohh! Like what?"

"Stethoscopes and endoscopes feature a lot, obviously. Surgical suction devices and those things that are used to put a breathing tube in are also quite popular, though they are rarely used as the makers intend. Gynaecological instruments as well! There are quite a few that want to be anaesthetised or have their clothes cut-off. People that want to be put in restraints, be wrapped in bandages or be put into plaster casts. Then there are the stories where a patient has got something 'accidentally' stuck inside them and needs it removed - vacuum cleaner attachments, anything inflatable, cucumbers, bananas, aubergines, rolling pins, wine bottles! Baseball bats!"

"OUCH!"

"Medical lubricant was the theme of a story sent to Linda, Alex and me recently. That was quite a turn-on. The idea was that Sam, Elizabeth and Neela had to grease a patient who had psoriasis. I looked it up and it sounds like a horrible skin condition. After we had greased the patient, we were all greasy ourselves and so, of course, as inevitably happens in these stories, we all stripped off our clothes, greased each other head to toe and fucked in a greasy mess on the locker room floor. I frigged myself good and hard whilst I read that, I must admit."

"Mmh. Now you're giving me ideas." I like the thought of a greasy Mindi coating her bum, tits, pussy and face with petroleum jelly in big glutinous handfuls then smearing it all over herself before pulling me into a greasy clinch to share the leftovers with me. I want some of that. File for future practical enactment.

Mindi gives me another kiss and offers me another strawberry. She places it between my lips. I suck it in and crush it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth. So juicy . She eats one herself then slides down to my tit. She places small kisses in a ring around my nipple then sucks it into her mouth. She swirls the pulp of the strawberry around my nipple before sucking it to hardness. She swallows the remainder of the strawberry and she rolls back on to the bed.

Mindi is quite for a minute. Pensive. Thinking. She has a question. She takes a deep breathe. Here it comes!

"There's no one waiting for you to at home is there?" I can hear a tinge of concern in her voice. Am I going to tell her that I have a girlfriend or wife and she's the 'other woman'?

"No one. I'm a new girl in this town and entirely unattached. Or I was until this afternoon; I'm hoping that's not the case any longer." I tickle her nose.

"Oh Jenny, there's no way I'm going to let you remain single. Not as long as you keep making me feel like I do now."

"I think I could keep this up all night my love. You keep feeding me strawberries and champagne and I'll keep this hungry pussy of yours well satisfied." She makes me feel giddy, energised and bursting full of lust and love.

"Deal!" Mindi squeaks as I pinch her nipples. "But I'm hungry for something other than strawberries and champagne right now."

I give her a questioning look.

"Right now, I want two things." She says. "First, I want that beautiful arse here." She points to my bum and then to her chest, "Second, I want that beautiful cunt here." She points to my pussy and then to her mouth. "I'm so hungry for you. I'm going to eat your cunny for supper."

When asked in such flattering manner, what can a girl do but comply? I push myself into a kneeling position beside Mindi as she slides down the bed to lay flat on her back. I straddle her stomach and slide up her body feeling the latex negligee against my pussy. Mindi is impatient; her hands come to my waist and pull me towards her. The instant my pussy is within range of her mouth, her tongue is pushing hard against my clit, flicking and licking with gusto. Her mouth clamps over my opening and she's sucking my labia into her mouth.

I grab the back of her head in both hands and pull her head tight to me and I spread my knees as far apart as I'm able to lower myself onto her. Mindi is voracious. She pushes her tongue into me hard, reaching for the depths of my pussy.. I look down at her and her eyes are tight shut as she concentrates on the what she is doing with her tongue. Her efforts are working very quickly. Mindi's hands slide from my hips up my sides to my tits. She squeezes my tits and I push down against her palms. My orgasm arrives surprisingly quickly and I'm overwhelmed by the force of it. I slump forward feeling light headed.

"Are you all right?" Mindi asks.

"Yeah. Fine. More than fine; fantastic. You're doing something so amazing to me that I feel lightheaded." I roll on to my side panting.

Mindi smiles. "I'm glad!" She says simply. She offers a strawberry to my lips and I quickly swallow it. I suck the end of her finger.

"Jenny?" She asks coyly.