Mindi and Me - A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"Can I ask a favour. Would you be the model for the new painting, 'Adoration', for me."

"Really? Oh course. I would be flattered to do it." No one has ever asked me to be an artistic model before.

"I need to explain something first before you commit." She looks a bit worried about what she's planning to tell me. I'm puzzled.

"What is it? You look terrified!"

"Well its about how the paintings are made. They don't use brushes or other tools. I'm the artist."

"Really, Wow Mindi. You should be so proud. They are such fantastic pieces of art."

"Actually, I'm one of the artists. The other will be you. It's a two-person process."

I am about to say I don't think I have any artistic skills when Mindi anticipates me.

"Don't worry, you don't need any skills to paint using my technique, not of the usual kind anyway. The artists are also the tools. We use our bodies to paint on a canvas stretched out on the floor." Mindi smiles. "Basically, we cover each other in paint and then make love in the mess."

"Wow! So that's why you called them the 'Four Fucks' earlier. How do you get the paint off afterwards? Don't you end-up walking around with your skin discoloured afterwards?"

"It comes off okay. It's a special formulation I've found. It's not toxic or sticky like gloss paint, so it doesn't stain or harm the skin. It washes off with soap and water. It also doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes or if it gets up inside you. It even tastes okay - well not too bad. I wouldn't want to make a meal out of it or drink it, but it won't make you want to gag or be sick."

"Mindi. I'm in. When do you want to do it; make this painting?"

"Right Now! I have everything ready in one of the other bedrooms that I use for my studio. I got it all prepared and laid out while you were sleeping"

"Okay." I sit up on the bed. "Show me what to do."

"First I need to get out of this latex. And then I need a wee."

I realise that I need to visit the toilet as well.

"Me too."

Mindi pulls out the hair grips that are pinning the wig to her head and drops it on the bed. Amidst a series of squeaks she pulls the negligee up over her tits and her head. Her body glistens with perspiration. She offers me her right leg to remove the stocking. I unbuckle the shoe then I push my hands under the top edge of the stocking and flex my figures to pull the latex away from her skin as I slide my hands down towards her knee. I always enjoy dressing and undressing a lover. My hands continue passed her knee and down to her ankle and foot. She is free of the latex. I remove the shoe on the other foot and repeat the process on her left leg. At the same time, Mindi has removed the gloves. She is naked again.

"Let's go to my studio. We'll use the bathroom in there, before we get artistic."

* * *

THE STUDIO: 9:30 PM

Mindi's studio is set-up in one of the bedrooms. It is very brightly lit and heavy blinds provide privacy. Except for a table and a sofa against one wall, it is clear of furniture. Everything - floor, walls, ceiling, doors, tables, sofa, is covered in clear heavy plastic sheeting. The sofa is neatly wrapped, with the plastic tucked and turned under the cushions. In many places the sheeting protecting the surfaces is covered in splashes and smears of paint of many different colours - pure blues, reds, yellows, greens and combinations and mixtures of all of these. Green, orange, blue and red paint residue on the sheeting over the sofa clearly shows someone paint-covered has sat on it.

It is hot in the room. "It can get a bit chilly with the cold paint on your skin, so I like the room quite warm when making a painting." Mindi says.

On the tables are large plastic buckets with lids, plastic jugs, paint brushes of various sizes, several rolls of paper towel and several bottles of water. Stretched-out flat on the floor in the centre of the room is the canvas.

Hanging on the wall opposite the windows behind the sheeting are three smaller canvases about six feet square. These appear to be experiments. They are unmistakably impressions produced from paint-covered bodies. A truncated torso of tits and belly in blue with the navel an unmarked spot in the centre surrounded by multicoloured handprints and footprints; another torso in green and red with legs and arms stretched out at right angles; a series of small studies of what appear to pussies pressed against the canvas with painted labia proudly on display.

Mindi crosses to the table. "What's your favourite colour" She asks.

"Erm? Blue, I suppose."

"Great! I've got a nice deep blue here." She levers the lid off of one of the buckets and the smell of the contents starts to fill the room.

I walk over to join her and look at the paint in the bucket. It is a deep ultramarine blue. "Wow. That is a beautiful colour." I say. I imagine dipping my hand into it and covering myself in it. What does paint feel like? Creamy and cold I guess.

"Beautiful colour for a beautiful woman." Mindi says.

"Thank you."

"If you're going to be the blue, then I'll be..." Mindi looks around for a moment, deciding which bucket of paint she wants. she finds it and levers the lid off of that. "I'll be this." She tilts the open bucket slightly towards me. Her paint choice is a strong bright pink. "These two colours will make a good contrast, I think, and will blend nicely into a range of purples."

"So do we cover ourselves in paint and roll around on the canvas whilst we get it on?" I ask. "And this is how you made the other ones?"

"Basically, yeah. Start with some paint all across the canvas, then some on each of us. Then we make love and see what we end up with. It sort of memorialises a moment of love."

"Well the others all look very impressive." The obvious question occurs to me. "Who was the second 'artist' in the others? I don't have a rival, do I?"

Mindi laughs. "No there's no one going to come and critique your work. Each of the paintings was made with a different woman - all friends then and still and all lovers at some point, though I would say the relationships were more 'having fun' rather than long-term relationships. Two of them I worked with on Bend it Like Beckham and two with on ER.

With whom on the casts of those two productions had Mindi made her art? I am going to have to do some detecting.

"They were all very good lovers. But you're the best!"

Mindi puts her hand in the pink paint up to her wrist. She pulls it out and flicks her hand towards the canvas. A shower of paint droplets spatter diagonally across it. She dips her hand in again and repeats the spattering aiming the droplets parallel with the side of the canvas.

"You have a go." Mindi says encouragingly and nods to the blue paint. Drips of paint are dripping from her hand on to her foot.

"Here goes!" I say. I put my hand into the deep blue liquid. It is cool, but not cold and it's quite thick. I push my hand in until I can feel the bottom with my fingers. This feels naughty. I pull my hand up out of the paint and quickly turn and spray it across the canvas. Mindi puts both hands into the pink paint and cups her hands. She pulls them out dripping and walks across the canvas allowing a stream of paint to pour between her fingers.

"Now you."

I follow her example. The paint oozes between my fingers as I interlace them. I pull my hands out and walk a looping trail of paint across the canvas. The floor under the canvas is soft but resilient, as if the canvas is stretched over an exercise mat. The paint from the splashes makes it a bit slippery and Mindi and I have left a trail of footprints.

"Good. That's a great start." Mindi says. "Now the fun really starts."

She walks back over to the pink paint again and pushes both hands back into it. I follow and do the same with the blue paint. Mindi pulls her hands out of the paint and pours the paint over my tits. I shiver as the cool liquid flows down my front and over my nipples. It starts to drip on to the plastic sheet. Mindi smears the paint over my tits and up to my neck. I remove my hands from the blue paint and pour it over Mindi's shoulders and upper arms before rubbing it down to her elbows. The blue starts to blend with the pink on her lower arms. I bring my hands round to her belly and smear paint there. My left hand just wants to slide downwards to her pussy and the broad streak of blue spreads down and between her legs. Mindi pushes against my hand.

Mindi takes another cupped handful and smears the paint up my thighs. One hand slides between my legs and covers my pussy. This is a very sexy experience.

"Okay, my love. Let's make a bit more art." Mindi picks up her bucket of paint and walks to one corner of the canvas. She walks across the canvas pouring a thin stream of paint as she walks across to the centre of the opposite side. She walks in an arc trailing the paint as she goes. She stops near the centre of the canvas. "Your turn."

I follow her lead and walk around the edge of the canvas then, walking backwards, trail more in a random path around Mindi.

"Very nice, darling. I like your style. I think it's time we got really messy." Mindi says. She lifts her bucket of paint to shoulder height and slowly tips it towards herself. The paint flows over the edge and falls onto her shoulders neck and chest. It cascades on to the floor in heavy splashes. Mindi moves the bucket so it flows down her back. The cascade continues.

I follow Mindi's lead and do the same. We are quickly both covered in our chosen colour. Mindi raises the bucket above her head and tips it again. Paint spatters off of the top of her head, and runs down the back and the front. Mindi puts the bucket down and runs her fingers through her hair, combing-in the paint. She smears the paint over her face, around her neck, over her shoulders and down her arms. Mindi sits down on the canvas with the paint pooled around her. The few areas of skin that are still visible are quickly covered as her hands run hurriedly over her body.

She cups her hands and pours some paint over her stomach. It flows down between her legs . She puts her hand back in the paint bucket and pulls it out thickly covered in pink. Mindi lays down on her back and spreads her legs wide with her knees raised up. Her pussy is nearly concealed by its covering of paint. Mindi parts her labia with her left hand and pushes three paint-covered fingers into herself. She groans loudly.

This is the most erotic thing I have ever seen, topping a day of marvellous sights. Mindi removes her fingers from her pussy. She is panting hard. She tales the bucket and pours out more paint over her body, bringing it closer to her face. As it get closer she opens her mouth and pours the paint in. She carries on and brings the stream of falling paint further. She up turns it and the last of the paint pours over her face. She closes her eyes a moment before the paint covers them. She spits the paint out of her mouth and I see her teeth and tongue are all covered in paint. She opens her eyes and smiles a pink painty smile towards me. It is as if she is made of the pink stuff.

Her hand finds her pussy again and her fingers begin a rapid assault on her interior. Mindi is gasping hard and moaning. She is feverish in her arousal. She arches her back and lifts her bum off of the canvas. Her other hand is swirling the paint around on her tits and her stomach.

"Jenny! More paint! More, Please! Pour it on me!"

I tip my bucket of blue paint over her tits, pour it down between her legs. She gasps, as it falls on her. I empty the last over her head.

"More, darling. Get another bucket."

I cross over to the table trying to keep my balance on the very slippery paint-covered floor. I pick up the first bucket, the largest one, and pull its lid off. The contents are a brilliant white. The squelching as Mindi writhes on the floor and her fingers thrust in and out of her pussy fills the room as the smell of paint fills the air. I dump the paint on her from shoulder height and it falls heavily across her.

"Oh gosh. That's so good." Mindi says.

I wait until it is empty and toss the bucket aside. I need to get involved in this now. I kneel next to Mindi and begin massaging the paint over her body. The pink and the blue have merged to purple in different combinations. I blend the white into this, spreading it from her pussy to the top of her head and down her arms to her elbows. Mindi twists and squirms under my hands, moaning. I take her left leg and hold it up as I massage the paint over her bum cheek, thigh, knee and calf and all the way to her toes. I repeat the process with her right leg. Mindi's fingers are vigorous in her pussy.

I drag handfuls of paint off of the canvas and cover the few naked parts of my body and blend the pink, blue and white puddles together. The smooth creaminess of the paint feels wonderful. I cover my face with it, painting it on with my fingertips around my mouth, nose and eyes. We are now both pale pale purple with blue and pink highlights.

Mindi stops masturbating and sits up behind me an extends her legs either side of me. She pulls me back into her so that I am leaning against her tits. She massages paint into my hair, layers it more thickly over my face and neck, rubs paint over my tits and down over my stomach and between my legs. She turns me round and then leans back pulling me down on top of her. We kiss and her paint covered tongue pushes its way between my lips. I like the feeling of this. It does taste strange, but not horrible. We slide around on the paint picking up more colour. My tits skid against Mindi's as I slide down her slippery body. Her hands drag down my back and I stop with my cheek against her stomach. My face is close and I want to investigate her paint covered thighs and paint filled pussy. I slide-push my way further down her until my face is between her legs. Her pubis and pussy are thick with white paint. I separate her labia with my fingers and can see more paint inside her. I slide two fingers inside and Mindi moans. I begin to finger fuck Mindi and she groans. Her hands slide over my shoulders.

"Oh gosh, Jenny. This is so intense. Fucking in paint was great before, but you're inspired me to a new level."

I bring my lips to Mindi's pussy and kiss her. I lick her slowly from bottom to top. The paint oozes out of her. I lap it up and split it out. A combination of paint and pussy juice. My tongue pushes into her pussy and I begin licking and sucking her hard. Mindi squeals. her hands are on the back of my head. Her fingers slid through my hair. This is one of the strangest sexual encounters I have ever had, but it is so amazing. Mindi described it as intense and it is exactly that.

"Jenny! Please! I need your cunt. Let me turn around. I want to eat you too."

I stop licking her pussy and pull my tongue out. I lift myself up on to my hands and knees and Mindi squirms and turns herself around in the pool of paint. Almost as if she's doing the backstroke. She puts her arms together above her head and pushes herself on her back propelling herself with her feet. Her arms, then her head slide passed my knees and between my legs. A bit of adjustment and Mindi is in the correct position. "Okay, I'm there."

"I think I chose the wrong colour with that third bucket." I say. "Everything has gone rather pale and uninteresting. I don't think it's making a very colourful combination for your painting, Mindi. Sorry!"

"Don't worry about that darling." Mindi says. "It all looks very interesting from down here. Very interesting indeed. Forget, the painting. Forget art. I just want to tongue fuck you."

Mindi puts her hands on my bum and guides me downwards. I try not to slip in the paint and I manage to lower myself by spreading my knees to either side and I lay along her glorious messy body. She is the girl of my dreams: a deeply sexual and sensual, imaginative and highly skilled lover with a twist of deviancy.

Mindi spreads her legs wide for me and I lower my mouth on to her clit and suck. It pops up coated in paint. I lick it clean and suck it between my lips. I feel Mindi shudder. At the other end, her tongue is pushing into me, a feeling I am now familiar with and a quite addicted to.

I concentrate on sucking and licking Mindi's clit. She starts doing the same to mine. My hands are on her bum pulling her upwards on to my mouth and Mindi's hands pull down on my bum. I take it slow. Mindi squirms under me. She hooks her right leg behind my neck demonstrating her bendiness and locking my head in place.

Very gently, with the slightest of touches from the tippiest tip of my tongue and the slippiest slip of my lips I lick and suck her clit and her labia. Mindi gets the idea and follows my lead. We subtly tease and stimulate each other. All my attention is devoted to Mindi's pussy and Mindi's to mine.. A long time, many, many, many minutes of beautiful, careful loving. The tingling in my pussy builds gradually, a momentary spark, a flash of ecstasy, a glimmer of something coming. We both moan long and low to the other's touches. Mindi wriggles beneath me and groans loudly. She unhooks her leg.

"Gosh, Jenny... I know... Ahhh!... this sounds corny... Ergggh! Ahh!..., but I don't think anyone could... Ahh-ahh! Owh!... make me feel, sooo... aroused! You're teasing... Ah!... Please put your fingers in me. Ohhhhhh!... Please! Now! Ahh-ahh-wow!"

I know exactly how my lover feels. It is time. I slide three fingers into Mindi and begin to finger her. Gentle strokes at first give way to more vigorous thrusts. Mindi reciprocates. This is on. Two minutes of urgent fingering brings me to the brink. Brings Mindi to the brink. I orgasm. Mindi orgasms. We both scream for the umpteenth time today.

I am panting; Mindi is gasping. I roll off of Mindi and we slide around and embrace and kiss.

"Mindi, I'm done. I'm truly exhausted." I say.

"Ditto, my darling. I think my morning swim will have to wait tomorrow. My lover and I are going to be staying in bed."

Mindi gets on to her knees, then stands up. She looks so erotic in her multicoloured layer of paint. She offers me her hand. I take it and she pulls me off the canvas.

"I'm thirsty." Mindi says.

She leads me to the table. I catch her under the arms as she nearly slips in the paint. She gives me a big grin and grabs a bottle of water. She twists the top off and passes it to me. She grabs another for herself. We both drink deeply.

"That's better." I say.

"I need to sit for a few minutes before we have a shower, I am so tired." Mindi says.

We sit down on the sofa then embrace and kiss. This has been the best day ever. I lean back and put my arm behind Mindi. She leans against me and puts her head against my shoulder, her hand on my thigh. I slide my arm around her shoulder and we sit and relax.

"I love you." Mindi says.

"I love you, too." I say.

* * *

EPILOGUE - THE STUDIO: 2:20 AM

"Jenny. Wake-up, darling."

Mindi is pushing against me. I attempt to open my eyes, but my eyelashes are stiff and stuck together. I eventually get my eyes open. My lips are stuck together too. I manage to separate them so that I can speak.

"We fell asleep." I say.

"Yeah. And the paint has dried."

"Oh. Is that a problem? You said it washes off."

"It does, yes, but it doesn't usually get stiff like this." Mindi laughs.

I lean forward and I'm stuck to the plastic sheet covering the sofa and Mindi's hand is stuck to my thigh and her head to my shoulder. My hand is stuck to her shoulder. The other is stuck to the sofa. My thighs are stuck together. My feet are stuck to the floor. My body feels stiff and unyielding.

"Fuck! We're stuck together. "What d'we do?" I ask.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine." Mindi says. "I know what's happened."