All Comments on 'Mindy and Her Slither'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
reloader44reloader44over 4 years ago
Very good storie

Fantastic. I did truly love the story. Nice development. I do hope that more will be coming about Amy & Joey, along with Mom & Dad !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Echo reloader44's comments and thought the story was more than your run of the mill girl-meets-nonhuman tale. Don't know about OralLover62's comments. It's easy to critique for one hasn't written a story. Yeah, there were typos but even the story length, it's to be expected - ignore the troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Story's great, definitely needs a bit of editing though especially in the conversation areas. It started well with Slither's self reflection but when you got to Mindy it was like switching from a paint brush to a baseball bat. You're obviously used to and skilled in writing one-sided conversations which is great for narratives, but it shows in the way you wrote what should be a two-way give and take into a one sided, almost third person interaction. I'd recommend practicing more natural two way interactions if you want to introduce characters to each other. That will help protect the cohesion and immersion of the story while also helping it flow more naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story. I have read many non-human stories on this website before, but this one stood out some. I liked the characters and the method you moved the story along. I did see some minor grammar errors, but I read this story for the enjoyment. Not to tear it apart. You do have a great imagination. I liked how you kept the story light and funny in some areas. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous