Mindy and Her Slither

Story Info
Mindy's loneliness draws tentacles of love.
19.9k words
4.71
14.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first venture in the Non-Human category and more specifically, inter-species symbiotic romance. Constructive comments and suggestions are always welcomed. All characters are purely fictitious. Please enjoy the telling.et

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hunger. That all-pervasive craving shapes my very being. And when I am consumed like this, I must seek...hunt...and take...because I must satisfy that undeniable need for the sustenance of my prey. Lurking on the fringe of the urban core, I seek the dregs of humanity -- those who are alone, sick, miserable, and most importantly will not be missed. Many lifeless bodies have I left in my wake to be classified as unattended or mysterious deaths. If the authorities only knew of how I drained the vibrant life force of my victims...greedily consuming...quickly...and without hesitation or reservation, they would be truly aghast. However, they do not know and so I continue.

I know not how I came to be. I just know is that I am old beyond all imagination, an amorphous being, dark and sinister to those pitiful souls whose despair and yearning have drawn me to them. To some, I am but a shadow, night spirit, nightmare, or incubus; while to others I am a shapeshifter or changing dark mass. But it matters not for those who have encountered me, did not have long to live.

That is until I encountered Mindy. I do not know how or why, but for the first time in my long existence, I am ensnared -- trapped in a unique symbiotic relationship by her subtle alluring essence and for the first time by an intriguing intimacy that is beyond my comprehension. She, in turn, found a mystifying security in me and has siphoned from me a caring and love that I did not know I was capable of. It is Mindy who called me to her, and it was she who called me by the name to which I now respond to -- "Slither."

In reflection, it was a faint yet persistent ache of emptiness and desire that attracted me to a simple counter clerk of a busy bakery in the light industrial area of the city. Her painfully solitary existence and silent longing emanated from her like a steady drop of blood dispersing in the vastlleness of an ocean. Like a shark, I sensed her from afar and entranced by such unspoken yearning and loneliness, was steadily pulled to its source.

Normally I would have waited the right moment to quickly pounced upon a paralyzed Mindy to feed ravenously and without remorse. But, for some inexplicable reason, I did not do that. Instead, I hesitated for the first time in my existence, truly intrigued by this strangely tantalizing human.

Resolving to better understand my mysterious prey, I blended in the dimly lit recesses of her small apartment and shadows of her workplace, studying Mindy while lurking on the periphery of her existence and awareness. Silky spiderweb-like filaments of my being flickered out and subtly latched upon Mindy without her awareness. Drawing from her aura, I came to savor her disappointment, her fleeting moments of joy, and the persistently sweet tang of her silent desire. But what I did not know at the time was that in tasting of Mindy and sating my needs, I was gradually succumbing to her simply compelling essence.

From my interactions with my human preys throughout the ages, I knew that Mindy was a young Asian adult and from her thoughts, of Japanese ancestry. Although she did not seek to draw attention to herself, she was comely in an understated way judging from the elevated pulse rates of her male customers. It became apparent that many were attracted to her pleasant and acquiescing nature like the way they were drawn to the aroma of baked butter rolls fresh from the oven.

Strange human concepts swirled in the thoughts of those males interested in Mindy. Most any saw her as petite, slender, and "attractive'' but not in a "beauty-queen" way; rather in wholesome "girl-next-door" whatever these observations meant. Mindy was commonly thought of as being extremely sweet but inexperienced or naïve in the intimate ways of human beings.

Yet, when her admirers sought to pursue a deeper and more intimate relationship, Mindy would always politely and tactfully decline each offer. It was as if she was waiting for someone special to enter her life. Nearly all accepted her gentle refusal with humor, humility, or a "c'est la vie" attitude as evidence by them buying their pastry and then going about their way. All but one who did not.

Cyril was thought of by those who met him as "poor white trash" since he came from the unwanted, menial, and uneducated ranks of lowest society. He was a skinny, unkempt young man who emitted a distastefully putrid aura that was tainted with an incredible bitterness his personally deep-rooted biases and belligerent nature. It didn't help that the many illegal drugs that permeated his system distorted his mind, wreaked havoc on his wiry body, and served to alienate him from the general community.

Fervently believing that he was God's gift to women, Cyril did not take kindly to a slant-eyed Jap bitch turning him down when he condescended to ask Mindy out. Belittling and downright crude, he demanded to know why, and when given a gentle excuse by Mindy, aggressively proceeded to tell Mindy what was wrong with her.

Because his continued verbal harassment became intimidating and hurtful, Mindy's aura flared with a searing jolt of adrenalin infused with a disturbing fright and the tremendous desire to flee whenever Cyril entered the bakery. Cyril polluted Mindy's gentle sweetness with a repulsive bitterness was simply disgusting, disturbing to my subtle feeding and increasing in my gnawing hunger and growing annoyance and agitation.

One evening, Cyril foolishly decided that enough was enough. Forcing his way into Mindy's studio, he delusionally thought he would slap around and then rape this cock-teasing Jap cunt until she willingly became his gook bitch. In his many masturbation fantasies, Cyril had visualized the sudden exposure of Mindy's ivory skin as he tore off her dress, bra, and panties. Her small perky tits would jut provocatively and beg to be sucked. The juicy tightness of her Asian twat would be indescribably tight when he fucked her good and hard. Cyril would then force Mindy suck and lick him once he came until he was rock-hard again. Then he would savor her screams as he leisurely butt-fucked her clenched virgin asshole.

Cyril might have succeeded in fulfilling his perverted fantasy if not for two things. The first was that once Mindy got over her initial shock of Cyril's unwanted home invasion and his depraved intentions, her adenine flared to a scorching pepperiness. Desperate to defend herself, Mindy proved to be an unexpected whirlwind of scratching, hitting, biting, and kicking -- enflamed by her assailant's manhandling and tearing of her clothes. The taste of her enraged psyche was simply energizing to me until a lucky blow from a flailing Cyril connected to her high-cheekbone, and surprisingly knocked Mindy unconscious.

The sudden severing of the energy-siphoning link that had been carefully and secretively woven between Mindy and me resulted in the second unexpected factor: I manifested out of nowhere. Bulging eyes marked Cyril's sheer terror as he saw his doom manifest before him like a tsunami of utter inky blackness that reared, crested, and crashed down like a gigantic maw. Swallowing him whole before he could utter his obscenely scream of death, I "ate" him in the blink of an eye, something that in all my existence I had never done.

Cyril proved to be as distasteful in death as he was in life when he was regrettably ingested. Like the proverbial spoonful of nasty preventive medicine, I absorbed Cyril quickly and found myself shuddering with an unanticipated side-effect. The unwanted but necessary absorption of his drug-laden body radically altered my essence and I became denser with a more defined in shape.

With the last trace of Cyril dispersed throughout my system, I turned my attention to Mindy who was naked and sprawled unconsciously on the floor. For once in my long existence, I struggled with a conflict between the driving instincts of my past and those new 'influences' that I had not yet defined but definitely felt.

What was it about Mindy that made me forego my predatory urges? Before meeting her, I would have descended upon an unconscious victim and absorbed her life force until she was but a dry and empty husk. Instead I had not only opted to study my prey and to subtly siphon off traces of her energy, but I had risen in her defense and actually consumed another human on her behalf. Looming over a helpless and unconscious Mindy, I hesitated.

I then realized that Mindy had an energy...an intoxicating nectar...that I had never tasted in all of my eons of existence. I instinctively knew that if I drained her of her life's essence, the chances of me finding another such human would be long and far apart. It then dawned on me that in the relatively short span of time with her, I had become accustomed to...no, captivated by...her Oriental essence. I needed Mindy to live so that I could further explored the hidden potential of this one of a kind woman.

Shocked that I could maintain a more-or-less physical presence with ease, I concentrated my viscous blackness and extrude an octopus-like appendage. Its tip spread to become a web of tiny filaments that covered the angry contusion on Mindy's left temple. My filaments stroked her ivory skin and began to work to reduce any swelling, bruising, and any trauma. At my touch, Mindy stirred and winced as I somehow eased her pain and then sighed as I healed any physical and emotion damage.

Never in my existence had I taken the time to physically "probe" the mind of a potential prey, accessing her innermost thoughts and memories. Leafing through her relatively short human existence, I intimately sampled her hopes, dreams, and fantasies, tasting her disappointment, loneliness, and fears. But most of all, it was her undeniable yearning for that special someone that permeated virtually every facet of her very being that proved tantalizing.

Appendages issued from me to slip under her limp body, and harden to lift and carry Mindy to her to a nearby bed. Vine-like tentacles that were attached to her head crawled down her throat, and then branching into tendrils; one stopping at the center of her beating chest and the other continuing on, slipping over her soft stomach.

The chest tendril spread over her upper body before being snagged on and encircled her protruding nipples that stiffened immediately at my touch. Fleshy filaments tighten around each of her stiff meaty cylinders, causing them to swell, lengthen, and harden, Mindy's breathing quickened as the filaments bloomed into microfibers that drilled into the enlarged pores at the flat ends of each teat. A sudden burst of indescribable sweetness exploded in her aura, filling me with a heady sensation never tasted before.

The other tendril's microfibers sank into and probed her fleshy navel depression and wormed into what once was her umbilical cord. Finding the remnants of her once-fetal core suitable, I planted a seed of my essence and it immediately burrowed into her body. This implanted bit of me would enabled me to remain linked to Mindy without having to establish any other physical contact. I could now remotely feed off of her, monitor and influence her bodily functions, and perhaps even persuade her very thoughts.

My probing of her body unintentionally stimulated a dazed Mindy. Moaning as she sought to regain consciousness, Mindy's hands clutched her fondled breasts to determine who was squeezing them. Yet, the moment her fingertips touch my foreign substance, she knew something was drastically wrong. Almondm-shaped eyes fluttered and then flew open to behold in utter bewilderment my ebony amorphous shape. Sharp biting adrenalin surged through her as thoughts of fleeing or fighting flashed through her mind and conflicted with the sensations emanating for her exploited breast and belly button.

I sensed that Mindy was incapable of comprehending anymore at the moment. So, in a blink of her eyes, I withdrew my filaments and tentacles from her body, and let my darkness recede like a rippling black-blue tide from her ivory body. Slithering across the floor and then up the wall I condensed and shrank my substance, essentially disappearing into a dark spot the shadowy corner of her studio's ceiling.

Mindy sat upright as her eyes followed my retreat in shocked disbelief. "What the hell?" she uttered as she blinked and then stared again as if not wanting to believe what she had just witnessed. Then as if shaking herself from a spell, her hand touched her cheek to find it didn't hurt at all, then her breasts, and finally her sex only to realize that she was naked.

Suddenly Mindy jumped up and frantically looked about for Cyril. After a frantic search of her place, she failed to find him. Hastily locking the door and windows, Mindy collapsed on the edge of her bed. Slumping with a sigh of relief and holding her head, she desperately struggled to recall what had happened and what she had just seen. Yet, try as she may, Mindy couldn't clearly recall the night's event since through my implanted seed in her belly button, I minimized her mental alarm and blurred the images of Cyril, his assault, and especially me looming over her.

Shaking her head as if to clear it, Mindy slipped into a loose worn robe before getting a flashlight to shine at my inky spot on the water-stain corner of the ceiling. Seeing nothing, she went about making her dinner to restore some degree of normalcy to her life, occasionally, glancing at my corner and me. I sensed that she knew I was there; however, instead of being disturbed or frightened, Mindy felt for some strange reason safe and secure. As her aura returned to the flavor I had come to know, Mindy strangely came to accept my unexpected and unexplainable presence in her life.

My encounter with Mindy, however, did not leave me unaffected. I found myself craved more of the fascinating aura of her being. In a radical departure from my normal predatory mode, I set about to subtly harvest more of this never tasted savory flavor. So, for the next few days, I issued forth from my perch to her descend upon slumbering form.

Feathery flatten fibers to lightly caressed her face and head to reduce her alarm, convey a sense of safety and pleasure, and induce a deep sleep. Because the weather had been warm, her light bedding was easily removed and her buttoned-down cotton nightie completely unbuttoned to expose her ivory nudity in the pale moonlight. As I lay next to her, my tentacles and tendrils issued forth from my mass to explore the gentle mounds, nooks, and crannies of her soft body. I was amazed at her sensitivity and responsiveness to my touches and my probing brought goose-bumps to her pale ivory skin.

Fine filaments that had once again encircled Mindy's stiff rubbery nipples, now sunk into her enlarged milk duct pores. More encircling strands transformed form bell-like suckers akin to human lips that engulfed, tugged and tweaked her nipples to incredible lengths. In her induced-coma, Mindy thrust her chest upwards for more, moaning softly, as a fine sheen of perspiration appeared on her body as she tossed in her fitful slumber.

Her small hand slipped over her soft stomach and to delve in the pubic hair between her inner thighs. I followed her as she began to touch herself in her sleep and discovered the treasure trove of her sex. There within a simple hand-span (assuming I had a hand) lay nodes of her sensitivity, orifices of sexuality, and the very essence of Mindy's femininity. A large portion of my mass latched to her genitals, sending out fine threads, feathery feelers, and nubby probes to boldly explore Mindy's nether region.

Mindy responded to my efforts as she tossed and turned, panting and groaning in her quasi-trance. My coordinated exploration and stimulation of her breasts, belly button, and genitals caused a tremble to rumble through her petite form as her passion was quickly ratcheted to soaring heights Then suddenly, Mindy erupted in a gut-wrenching orgasm that sent a molten flows of sizzling nectar surging through her violently shuddering form and shattered psyche.

Overcoming my initial overwhelming experience with a female's sexual climax, I wallowed in her sensual deluge, feeding until I was bloated and drunk with her sensual essence. When I finally withdrew to my corner, I left Mindy with a trace memory of my presence and the sugary aftertaste our erotic session.

Mindy awoke exhausted but strangely satisfied in the mornings to follow. Her sweaty nakedness and drenched bedding clearly attested to the fact that her wet dream had been disturbingly real. "No...I'm not going crazy but 'something' is going on. I can't be having wet dreams every night for nearly a week. It can't be due solely to me," Mindy mumbled aloud with her eyes looking at me in my ceiling corner. "You could have at least covered me when you were done with me. It was cold this morning..."

Pulling herself together, Mindy went to shower and got ready for work. However, before she left her studio, Mindy once again looked up at me and said, "Enough is enough. If you're going to visit me tonight to have your 'way' with me, you can at least introduce yourself. I'd like to know who...or more so, what...is giving me so many orgasms each night. Hmmph!"

That night, my nocturnal visit was expected that night, and Mindy lay awake, waiting for me to appear. "Come on. Come on down. You can't hide from me because I know you're up there. I sense you...and know that you understand me. Come on...if we are to continue our...'relationship'... let's do it openly. Please."

Her eyes sparkled with anticipation and had no hint of alarm or fear. I sensed that she welcomed me and throwing caution and instinct to the wind, I slowly seeped from my corner until my collective self quivered before Mindy's bed.

"What are you?" was the repeated question that echoed in her head as I reached a tentacle out to her. At my feathery touch, Mindy tensed but as my caress continued, I infused her mind and petite body with feelings of trust, security, and desire. Whatever apprehension she might have had gradually morphed into anticipation and passion as I seduced her as an incubus would his intended lover.

"Oh yes...oh fucking yes!" cried out Mindy as her mind, mouth, arms, and legs opened and invited my slimy touch, bodily stimulation, and exploratory penetrations. Her body shook and twisted; her eyelid fluttering as she watched my tentacles and filaments cover her petite body. Surrendering willingly to my seduction - my stimulation -- Mindy groaned and cried out as she suddenly erupted in her well-deserved climax that fed our individual needs and further strengthened our mutual bond.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I must be utterly sick," Mindy sighed after her first climax of the night. "I should be frightened out of my gourd for having sex with...a 'thing'...sorry, but I don't know how else to describe you. And the worst part of it all is that I actually enjoy it...no, who am I kidding... I love what you do to me! Yep, I'm definitely crazy! So, now that you've had your way with this shameless Jap slut, tell me, 'What are you?'"

"I am," I mentally responded to Mindy's question as she basked in the glow of her exertions and sudden release. "I know not how I came to be. I was drawn to you...and you have become my ...source of sustenance...my source of wonder. I have never before in my eons of existence...been with a human...much less a woman...in this way."

"What? Are you feeding off me like some bed bug? Are you somehow hurting me? And why the heck can I hear you...in my head?"