Mindy in New York Ch. 04

Story Info
Sometimes, love endures.
19.1k words
4.69
5.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If you haven't read Cindy's Journey yet, I would recommend you to do so first.

Some key characters and events from these two stories overlap with one another, because they are parallel to each other. And certain events in this story will seem to mirror the other one: that is intentional. A lot of story elements are interconnected, it's all part of the overall world building I have planned months in advance. The world building will include different characters from different stories.

I picked the category that I thought was most fitting for my story. This chapter also contains: futa's and group sex, cum shots, lesbian group sex, lesbian romance.

Having said that: This chapter is really about the power of love and forgiveness. Writing the dialogue for this chapter was actually the hardest part: because I was trying to convey the emotions and motivations of the main characters. I also decided to tell another key part from Cindy's Journey from Mindy's perspective. Not because I was running out of ideas, but because I wanted to share how that part affected her/ what she was thinking and feeling.

I'm always open to suggestions and constructive feedback. Please rate and comment.

THE BATHHOUSE AND THE INNER CIRCLE

“I wonder who it is?” Said Nikki.

“I don’t know.” Esther stood up and moved to the door. “But they’d better have a good reason for knocking.”

Esther unlocked the door and opened it to two young and beautiful women standing there.

“Sidra and Carmen. Are you here on behalf of Chanel?”

“Not exactly Esther.” The pale one said. “Olga sent us, we are here for someone named Mindy.”

“Yes, she is here.” Esther moved from the doorway and waved them into the room. Mindy was laying there looking at them. They were both wearing crotchless, red catsuits that exposed their smooth pussies. Their small, pert breasts were hugged tight in the latex with their nipples exposed. They were statuesque, stunning beauties that moved with confident grace towards her.

“Mindy?” The twins said in unison.

“Yes?”

“Olga sent us, and Elena is also looking for you” The one with caramel skin spoke. “I am Carmen, and this is my sister Sidra.”

“OK, are they expecting me now?”

“Yes, they are, they await you in the bathhouse. You look quite messy, would you like to shower and change?” Sidra asked her.

“Yes, I would.” Mindy stood up and noticed all the cream and bodily fluids dripping off of her. Nikki had found some towels in the room, and she offered her one. She wiped herself off the best she could.

“So, what are you three sexy ladies going to do now?”

“I think we’ll stay here for a bit and have more fun.” Nikki flashed a wicked smile at Mindy and gave her a big kiss. “I hope we can do this again sometime.”

“So do I!” Mindy gave Alice a sloppy, French kiss goodbye. “And you are a lot of fun, I love your sexy ass babe!”

“Awww, thank you.” Alice said while hugging her tight. “You’re very sexy Mindy, I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.”

“I think I will. So Esther, see you at work soon?”

“Indeed you will, I’m happy we finally hooked up you little minx!”

“Yes, me too.” Mindy let out a joyous laugh. “It was worth the wait.”

She turned and followed the gorgeous twins out of the room and down the access stairwell to the lower level. They opened the double doors for her and followed her inside, Olga stood there on the marble flooring, wearing a sheer, red body stocking. Her hair was pulled up into a high bun, and she looked seductively elegant.

“I see you had fun my dear.” Olga grinned at her and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. “Your latex certainly did get messy.”

“Yes Olga, I have been very satisfied by Esther and her friends. But I know the night is not over, and that makes me quite happy. So, Elena is down here in the bathhouse as well?”

“Yes, Elena and her friends.”

“Her friends? What do you mean?”

“Well, I’ll be blunt: how far do you want to go tonight? How much cock do you want to try?”

“I’m still very aroused at this point. So I’m willing to try a lot of futa’s tonight. But what exactly do you have in mind?”

“The alpha’s asked about you, they saw you on the dance floor and they saw you talking to Esther. They all really want to fuck you Mindy, they all want to fill your holes with their cum.”

Mindy twitched at her words, a bolt of sheer arousal traveled through her body. She recalled seeing them her first night there, their powerful and feminine bodies. She could only imagine at that moment the size of their cocks, and how good they were at fucking. She was determined to go all the way that night, to plunge herself into previously unknown sexual experiences.

“I’m utterly fascinated and intrigued by the possibilities.” She confessed to Olga. “I want to indulge myself in pleasure tonight. So yes, I’ll be fucking all of them, Olga. Will you be joining us?”

“Yes my dear, I’ll be right there with you.” She snapped her fingers and the twins stepped out of the shadows. “The lovely half-sisters will show you to the showers, I’ll see you soon.”

Miindy watched the twins' asses as they led her to a room she had not seen before. The majestically decorated room was separated from the rest of the bathhouse. They helped her undress and she took a quick shower, she watched herself with luxurious scented body wash.

She was drying off when the twins presented her with stockings and a white slave harness to wear. She put on the white silk stockings and the harness, they gave her eggshell white high-heels to wear.

“Did Olga pick this out for me to wear?”

“Yes, she did.” Carmen said, then she directed her to a big, plush chair in front of a mirror. “We will do your makeup now.”

Soon Mindy was spraying herself with a very alluring and intoxicating fragrance. The twins led her back to the main room, she was greeted by the sounds of young women filling the air with their slutty moaning. She was walking along the pillars that were in the middle between two of the pools. Across from her a few dozen women were fucking each other in carnal abandon, some of them stopped to stare at her. Then she noticed something that she had not seen before: a set of polished stone stairs led up to a room encircled with more thick pillars, the futa’s stood there looking down upon her. The light outlined their tall, sensual forms that were backlit by the flickering flames.

The twins ascended the steps and stopped to usher her past them. Mindy’s eyes took in the circular room that resembled a movie set of ancient Rome. Large, propane-powered flames burned and bathed the room in an orange glow. Scented, heady incense curled through the air in thick strands that filled the senses. The concentric stairs all led down to the circle at the room's lowest point. It was there that three large, plush, purple and gold chaise lounges sat close to each other.

But of course, the alpha's are what really caught her attention. All of them only wore stockings and high heels with fine jewelry. The exotic oils on their robust bodies glistened under the flickering light. Like dark, sensual dreams given form they stood before her with hungry eyes. They were enticing, gorgeous and intimidating all at once.

Olga sat on a chaise, Elena was there and Mindy recognized Brandi from before. Her entire veiny, strong body rippled displayed a perfect, erotic confidence.

“I’m so glad you could join us tonight.” Brandi said with her voice both deep and alluring, she pursed her thick, lovely lips at Mindy with a kissing expression. She walked closer with her cock swaying between her thick quads, her womanhood was the pinnacle of futa dicks. The tanned, thick member promised unbridled pleasure to any woman brave enough to suck and ride that long behemoth. Olga also walked up the inner steps and offered Mindy her hand. “Please join us down here babe.”

Mindy took her hand and went to the chaise with Brandi behind her, she saw the others that were still lingering in the shadows created by the flames. Then another familiar face came forward. “It’s so good to see you again babi.” Tamara spoke as she came into view, the sight of her made Mindy’s pussy start to drip down her legs again. Mindy had imagined her naked, and she was breathtaking. Her huge tits with their hard, black nipples jutted out. She was rubbing her brown, pink-tipped weapon. She was squeezing the girthy, turgid rod and dripping thick strands of pre-cum, it fell with quiet splats in the still silence of the room. Her other hand was caressing her big, smooth balls with hypnotic, slow circles.

“My lovely alpha’s, as you know,” Olga spoke again. “this is Mindy’s first time with futa’s, so let’s make this a memorable night for her. Please come forward and introduce yourselves.”

They presented themselves as figures of near impossible beauty and strength. Maven, the platinum blonde and Randy the raven haired beauty both had broad shoulders and wipe hips. Their round, fat tits rested above their sculpted, bulging abs. Maven’s ivory face had long, thin eyebrows with full, purple, glossy lips and a piercing gaze from her blue eyes. Randy’s tanned features were both friendly and beautiful, her persona was both sensual and caring at the same time. But of course, both of them were also primed for hours of fucking. Mindy could see that their long, thick cocks exemplified that.

Nova’s smooth light brown skin and her small, firm tits that rested over her thick pecs made her very appealing to Mindy. Her big, burnt umber eyes looked at her with an animal hunger. Her wide back and strong legs supported her core that was perfect for hard, aggressive fucking with her ‘tube steak’ of a cock. The fat, bronzed rod glistened in the light while she rubbed it with her strong, veiny hands.

Elena was seated next to a sexy redhead and she was stroking her cock that filled her hands with it’s impressive girth. Tara kissed her with her gorgeous lips and Elena caressed her puffy nipples that jutted out from her large breasts. Her shoulder-length shag haircut matched her pubic hairs that were trimmed into a shape that pointed at her cock. Her symmetrical star-shaped tattoos ran along her sinewy hips: they mirrored the tattoos that ran along her pecs also.

“So my dear, where do you want to start?” Olga asked Mindy while caressing her inner-thigh to rub her juices up and down her leg.

“They-they’re all so...big!”

“Are you feeling intimidated?” Olga asked her. “I’ll show you, we’ll start with oral. How does that sound?”

“That sounds good.”

“Elena, Tara come over here if you would please?”

They walked over and Olga grabbed their cocks by the base, she began stroking them slowly. That’s when Mindy first noticed it, those smells that filled her brain with a sudden impulse to whore herself out for the lovely futa’s. Their pheremones and their precum hit switches deep inside the core of her most primal desires, she craved to be taken by them. The smell of their hot sex just coiled off of them, she wanted them bad.

“The key is to breathe through your nose.” Olga opened wide and wiggled Elena’s 10” cock down her throat, her saliva making it wet and slick in her mouth. Mindy watched in amazement as her throat swelled as the cock went deeper. Olga looked at Mindy and Mindy was totally captivated by her, Olga could look sophisticated even while sucking cock. She slowly pulled back with jizz and spit dripping off the futa’s cock, Elena shuddered and groaned with a sexy, low growl from her ample lips.

“Do you wanna try it now, you sexy bitch?” Elena looked down at Mindy with a warm smile and she pointed her cock at her lips. Mindy spoke no words as she opened her mouth, she breathed slowly and felt Elena enter her eager mouth. She immediately loved the taste, the feeling on her tongue. She let it go deeper a few inches at a time, Olga held her head and also guided Elena’s thick cock by it’s base. Mindy quickly began to slide her mouth back and forth, letting it go deeper each time. Elena trembled and quivered, Mindy felt encouraged to go deeper. Her eyes watered as she took it all the way down, feeling her glans deep in her throat.

“Ohhh...fucking hell Mindy, you’re a natural. Ohhhh….shit.” Elena cooed and grabbed her as her body trembled with pleasure. Then, Mindy tasted futa cum for the first time as it leaked out of Elena’s fat balls. The taste filled her senses with delight, she only wanted more from that moment on. Mindy bobbed her head rapidly for a bit longer, then she looked up at Elena and stroked her wet, sloppy cock and rubbed it on her face.

“Are you gonna cum for me you sexy bitch?” Mindy gave her a devilish look and licked her shaft all over with her flicking tongue. Elena saw the thirst shining in Mindy’s eyes and she simply pushed her glans forcefully against her gorgeous lips: Mindy let her cock slip back in. She wanted it plunging inside her mouth, and her other tight holes. Drool started to run from down her chin and land on her tits, spit was collecting on Elena’s swaying nut-sack and flying off as she started slamming her cock with harder thrusts into her mouth.

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Olga grinned and held Mindy’s head still, thus allowing Elena to rapidly pump her mouth while Olga jerked Tara’s cock with her free hand. Mindy heard a deep, guttural groan rising up in Elena’s heaving, sweaty chest. It was getting louder as her orgasm got closer. Mindy soon felt her molten load filling her mouth and she squealed with ecstasy, slurping it all down the best she could. She swallowed until it ran out her nose and Elena’s cock came out with a wet plop, leaving clinging, obscene trails of jizz on Mindy’s lips.

Then Elena’s body shook and she wanked herself with desperate, rapid strokes until she fired more thick arcs across her lovely face to also land in her hair. Mindy mewled and scooped up the thick globs of cum from her tear-streaked face and swallowed it all down, she needed that salty, tangy jizz on her tongue. She slurped and sucked her sticky fingers off like a needy whore that wanted her fix, she was under the spell their irresistible scents were weaving in the air.

“More! Give me more cocks! I want your cum inside me!” Mindy rambled like a woman possessed as she moaned loudly and stroked her cunt with loud, wet circles.

“OK, your turn ladies.” Olga waved the rest closer to them. It soon became an all out blowbang, Mindy’s newfound hunger driving her to suck as much futa cock as possible. She wanted to devour their cocks and fill her gut with their jizz. Even Brandi’s 14” monster was something she didn’t shy away from, she eased it into her throat inch by inch.

Her mouth engulfed their cocks in a soft, warm embrace. Her tongue slurped with her lips sealing upon their fat pillars of flesh to milk their addictive seed into her hungry mouth. Their cum greased her mouth so they could slide further down her gullet. She let them fill her until her spit mixed with their jizz in her mouth to bubble out in a hot, sticky mess of flowing fluids. Mindy surrendered to the hunger that drove her into the arms of sensual decadence that night: she felt free that night.

Then, she entered into a frenzy with Olga as they both started sucking, stroking, slurping and licking in unison. The hot-blooded futa’s hands grabbed them and forced their mouths over their fat cocks, their throats engorged with phalluses fucking them hard and deep. Mindy rolled back Tara’s foreskin on her uncut, 9” cock and slipped her mouth down over her rod. She gagged and pushed down until her pubes brushed her nose, feeling her cock stretch her mouth as she listened to Tara’s deep, hot throaty moans.

Nova’s cock slapped her cheek with a sticky slap from her oozing jizz, Mindy sucked and licked both of them with long, messy slurps. The hard suction from her mouth made them both groan estatically and mutter dirty things to her. Mindy welcomed their hot loads, she opened her mouth to spurts of thick globs of cum splashing all over her face and neck. Then Olga hovered over her and drooled a long rope of fresh spunk from her well-used lips, letting it fall into Mindy’s dirty mouth.

Then Brandi stepped in front of her and shoved her hard-as-steel cock in her face.
“Can you handle my fat monster?”

Mindy looked up into Brandi’s big, brown eyes as she ran her hands up and down her thick, sexy, oily muscles. She slid her breasts up her body and caressed Brandi’s meaty shaft with her wet clit. She kissed her wide, thick lips and stroked her long, dark hair. Brandi groaned and pulled Mindy tight, letting her hard, pebble-like nipples press against her soft flesh.

“Let me please you, you fucking sexy alpha.” Mindy whispered into her ear and sent a chill down her body. She kneeled again while Olga held that mighty shaft in her hands so Mindy could focus on swallowing it. She breathed in and felt her mushroom tip pass slowly over her smooth tongue. Her mouth squeezed tight around every vein in her pulsing cock. She drooled and let that sweet, tasty jizz lubricate her sucking throat: easing Brandi’s cock deeper.

“Holy shit...UNNnnhh.” Brandi exclaimed. “She’s-she’s so good at this! I think she’ll take it all...fuuuck!”

Mindy rubbed her shaft and her fat balls, feeling her throat swelling from the huge, sexy invader inside her. Brandi stroked her hair and could see the submissive look in her eyes, she was enraptured and mesmerized by the alpha’s and their big, utterly satisfying cocks. That made them even hotter for Mindy. Elena, Nova and Tara were already getting hard again. Mindy thrust her head forward to start pumping her cock, and Brandi responded in kind. She humped her mouth by drawing all the way out, only to push back in again. Spit was running off her thick rod and left long, clinging trails off Mindy’s chin to fall over her body.

Her balls were hitting with wet smacks as her aggression took over, her only focus was cumming deep in Mindy’s throat. Then her balls spasmed, and the deluge started with a loud scream as Brandi tossed her head back. Mindy tried to swallow it, but she choked with jizz shooting forcefully out her mouth. Brandi’s cock twitched again and again in her face, coating her in white, gooey hotness. Her hair and face soon dripped with her lover's fluids, it ran down over her tits and covered her firm stomach.

Mindy sat there for a few moments, cooing and rubbing the cum all over her skin. Olga sucked it up and spit it into her mouth with slutty noises of satiation. Jizz bubbled forth from Mindy’s mouth and ran down over chin, her tears mixed with the frothy, sticky mess that her face had quickly become.

“So, time for me to finally fuck you!” Elena eyed her and felt her pale cock fully erect again. “Up on the chaise you slut.”

“Gladly.” Mindy laid down on the purple, luxurious lounge chair with her legs open to Elena. Even as Elena grabbed her thighs, Randy moved to straddle her face. Mindy looked up and noticed the thick, black hairs that were between her massive legs. Her ballsack was covered in pubes that ran all the way into her asscrack in a dark, curly long growth. Her sagging, fragrant balls were sweating into her hair that added to her unusual, yet alluring aroma.

“Suck my hairy sack, if you don’t mind?” Randy asked her in her sweet, feminine voice. She thumped her 12” dick on her chest and began fucking Mindy’s fat tits. Tamara kneeled on the chaise behind Randy and her fat, smooth cock disappeared inside her hairy asshole.

Mindy felt Elena pulled her long legs wide as she plunged her cock into her ass, she immediately started fucking her like a wild maniac. Snapping her powerful hips with deep, pounding thrusts while Mindy whimpered and sucked the balls that brushed her mouth. Randy’s thighs were quaking as Tamara pounded her hard and dug her nails into her pale flesh, she pummeled her thick, hairy ass with loud slaps of colliding, muscular flesh. Elena grimaced and laughed, she was overjoyed by the feeling of Mindy’s tight flesh-pocket gripping her throbbing rod.