Mindy in New York Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of her cries mixed with Mindy’s muffled whimpering, and the moans of the other alpha’s in a chorus of lewd noise. Mindy grabbed Randy’s taut thighs from below and pulled her closer, she sucked her bouncing sack into her mouth. Randy’s eyes rolled into her head, her cock was enveloped in Mindy’s soft, supple cleavage. Tamara’s big, black cock was punishing her ass with her muscled legs powering her hard fucking.

“You like that you slut?” Tamara slapped her ass with her soft hands, leaving red marks on her stinging cheeks. “You like it? My black cock inside your slutty ass?”

“Yes...fuck me!” Randy spat through gritted teeth. “Fuck my big ass, pound it!”

The constant assault on her ass was making her thick, purple glans leak all over Mindy’s stomach. Randy’s throbbing cock was oozing jizz that collected in her navel and ran down her sides. Mindy slobbered and licked the hairy sack over her mouth, desperate to make her cum in her face.

Elena felt her ecstasy burning throughout her toned body as her bliss consumed her. She could smell Mindy’s sweet pussy leaking on her cock, her juices ran down from her soaked labia with each thrust. Her fat cock was stroking Mindy’s delicate nerve endings as she ploughed her insides. Mindy’s back arched as more pleasurable sensations rapidly washed over her. Mindy’s breathing was taxed by the rush that passed through her body, she sucked and licked with frantic, carnal purpose even as Randy’s orgasm quickly approached.

Elena angled her hips and went deeper, her cock tingling from the exquisite tightness of Mindy’s puckered ass. Warm juices poured continuously out of Mindy, she pushed her ass against her hips in a needy grinding motion. She wanted that cock as deep as possible, to feel her tight ass being fucked thoroughly.

Randy’s balls twitched in Mindy’s mouth, she came so hard that her huge load hit Elena’s big breasts and landed on her face too. Tamara’s savage fucking made her hairy balls drain all over Mindy’s body, she grunted and slapped her wet cock on Mindy’s tits with an animalistic growling noise, her sticky cock dripped until she was finally spent. This sent Tamara into a raging orgasm as she fired her hot load deep into Randy’s ass. She screamed hoarsely until her cum ran out around her cock and dripped down her hairless balls. She pulled out with a wet sucking sound and her jizz flowed out of that hairy ass in a thick stream. Mindy caught all it in her mouth, swishing that sweet liquid all over her tongue.

Mindy felt Elena’s cock spasm inside her and fill her bowels with her hot seed, her cock twitched and swelled as she shot it deep with sweaty, sensual quiet moans. Tamara and Randy soon licked their mixture of cum off of Mindy’s quivering, tingling form. They Frenched each other in a lewd display and let the cum drip messily from their mouths.

Mindy lay there, rubbing her thoroughly soaked cunt and panting with deep breaths. Elena caressed her legs and laid back with a smile etched into her features.

“Impressive, most impressive Mindy.” Brandi sat across from her, holding her erection in a firm grip. “But do you wanna try this now?”

“Yes, I want that huge thing inside me.” She stood up and let the cum drip off of her, she turned around and straddled Brandi’s legs. She was ready, her ass was still leaking cum that bubbled out and that dripped on Brandi’s slick cock. “Put it in my ass!”

“OK, if you say so.”


She was scared Brandi might tear her, but she wanted her inside her ass. She desired to feel her amazing, huge dick filling her until she could barely stand the pressure: it was too tantalizing to pass up. A cock the size of Mindy’s forearm pressed against her tender asshole, she winced and grunted with her eyes watering. Feeling that pulsating, sweaty, oily cock pushing against her tight entrance: it only fueled her desire to take it all.

Brandi’s bulging muscles strained as she pushed her hips and Mindy’s asshole slowly yielded to the fleshy pillar of hard sex. Her sphincter grabbed Brandi’s rod like a tight cockring, causing them both to gasp in hot lust for each other.

Then Maven stood over her like an iconic Greek goddess of passion, she slapped her hard cock over her clit with loud smacks. Mindy twitched in response as Brandi impaled her, then she grabbed Maven’s dick. Maven’s gorgeous lips glimmered with a hungry smile and she shoved her glistening cock into Mindy’s gurgling, flowing wetness.

Mindy’s mind turned to mush, her breath was forced out in hard spikes of air. Their sizable cocks hit every nerve ending in a whole new way, the high intensity pressure filled her to the brim. Mindy’s whole body shook under their raw aggression, she cried out in heated passion as two more futa’s got closer.

Tara and Nova stood to either side of her, stroking their cocks over her mouth. She started stroking and licking them. She loved the feeling of their balls and shafts passing over her eager mouth.

Then Brandi thrust her full length in and she pulled Mindy against her pelvis, Mindy’s pussy erupted with a hot spray all over Maven’s front, her cunt sending hot droplets of her juices all over her thighs.

“Ohhh...fuuuck. Sweet Jesus, huge fucking cocks! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” She babbled like a woman full of delirious lewdness. Her ass squeezed all of Brandi’s 14” length, sending tingles up and down her massive length to fuel her impending orgasm.

Their cocks were grinding together inside her, pressing into her depths, filling her in a wondrous way she never dreamed possible. Her trembling body felt weak: they were holding her tight as their cocks filled her aching body, she bounced against their bodies with her jiggling thighs. Hot spikes of warm pleasure spread from her ass and passed through her gasping lungs to rattle her brain’s pleasure center, she was on overload.

Then the vigorous hammering truly began, Brandi’s stout arms held her down as they fucked her with pounding vigor. Their sexy cocks were buried inside her with every wet, probing thrust.

Mindy was shaking as they ploughed her young body, she let out muffled cries as her mouth was roughly fucked by the other two powerful alpha’s. She came again and again from the anal pounding, she was being used like a living fuck doll. Their perfect bodies thudded against hers even as Tara’s cum started to flow again from her mouth, Nova’s iron grip held her head as they had their way with her, each smacking her face with degrading slaps of their oozing cocks that spewed more jizz on her cheeks.

Maven pulled her fat cock out with a wet gush of Mindy’s juices that splashed over the chaise and pooled on the hard floor. She stroked her cock and let out a growling bellow of hot lust. “TAKE IT YOU DIRTY WHORE!” Her contractions wracked her body that was dripping sweat as hot bullets of jizz fired into the air, it doused Mindy all over her front. Cum doused her stomach and tits, the rest mixed on her face with the others dripping cum in an obscene mess.

Soon Brandi’s thrusts slowed into jerky movements while she shoved her shaking hips up, and drained herself into Mindy’s whimpering, sore body. Mindy’s ass was flooded until Brandi finally stopped spasming and grinding inside her, she slowly pulled out and sighed deeply as she felt Mindy’s gaping ass leaking a filthy mess of frothing, sticky cum all over her balls and tanned thighs. Mindy laid there and felt the cum just dripping out of her abused asshole, she loved the feeling of that new sensation.

They all had a turn, they fucked Mindy long into the night. Mindy later fell into a deep sleep cradled in Olga’s arms. She had zero regrets the next day about her night of sexual excess.

CONSEQUENCES AND MOVING ON

Mindy was fortunate enough to find a new place within a few weeks of fleeing from Val, she called her mother in Long Island and asked for her help. Her cousin, Tony and his friend Elijah volunteered to help her move. They were both strapping young men from Queens, and Mindy knew that she would feel safer with them there on her moving day. She checked out of the Hilton on a warm Saturday morning and agreed to meet them at Valerie’s place, where they arrived with the moving truck she had rented.

She had been surprised by how easy Val was making it for her, Val had said nothing about their broken relationship when Mindy finally called her back. When Mindy arrived, she figured out why. When Valerie opened the door, a striking young redhead was also in her apartment.

Claire was slender with a trim and statuesque figure with delicate, smooth pale skin. When she greeted Mindy, Mindy was surprised by her warmth and her charm. She even offered to help Mindy pack some of her more fragile decorations. Mindy reluctantly agreed, she could neither hear nor see any malice in Claire’s words or actions. In fact, she was grateful for the extra help: anything that could help her leave that place sooner than later was appreciated.

A few hours later, something happened that Mindy didn’t expect at all. Claire walked back into the bathroom to find her there packing her hygiene items.

“Mindy? Can I please talk to you for a minute?”

“Ummm...sure Claire, what is it?”

“I found this after you left, I wanted to make sure you got it back.” Claire handed her a small bag with the charm bracelet that Cindy had made for her, and all the pieces that were broken off. Mindy was speechless for a long pause: her big, doe eyes glimmered with bittersweet hope in that moment of unexpected kindness.

“How-how...how did you know Claire? How did you know this was so important to me?”

“I found it on the floor, it didn’t look like anything Val would wear. That, and the look of disgust on her face when I asked her about it. Eventually, she told me the story behind the bracelet, and that your lost love made it for you.”

“Thank you so much.” Mindy's eyes began to flow with tears once again. “But why go to all that trouble for a stranger?”

“When Val told me the meaning of it, I assumed you’d want it back. And my gut told me it was the right thing to do. And when Val announced you were coming for your stuff, I knew that I should give it back to you. I decided to wait patiently, and I carefully found all the pieces when she was in the shower and saved them for you.”

“I-I can’t thank you enough!” Mindy threw her arms around Claire and hugged her tight, she was overwhelmed with emotion. “Thank you for doing that, you have no idea what a difference you’ve made in my life today.”

“You’re so welcome.” Claire hugged her back. “I hope you find her, I hope you find Cindy.”

“I-I hope so too.” Mindy choked back tears. “Thank you again.”

“You’re welcome.” Claire looked at her again with that warmth, there was no guile or lust in her gaze, only deep compassion and kindness. Val called for Claire from the kitchen so she left Mindy alone with the bracelet. Mindy looked down and clutched it close to her breast, she watched her tears fall on the bathroom floor. She was just grateful she would never cry tears in that apartment again, that she was moving on for good.

“But...how? How do I find her?” She found herself praying again, wondering if anyone was really listening. “Send me a sign...please show me the way.”

A few hours later, Mindy was ready to leave with all of her possessions. Elijah and Tony were loading the last of it in the truck, leaving her to say goodbye to Val. Mindy handed her the apartment keys back, then Mindy approached her and gave her a big hug, which really surprised her.

“So I guess that’s it then Val, I have all my things.”

“Ohh, so you’re just leaving and never calling me again? Why do you hate me so much?”

Mindy was pissed, Val was trying to play the victim of the very circumstances she had created. Mindy hated it when she did that, she knew Val was just trying to get the last word in.

“I don’t hate you Val.” Mindy tried to remain calm. “But there’s consequences for your actions.”

“Were you thinking of the consequences when you fucked those other women, like Caitlin?”

“You're God damn right I fucked other women. But that was after you pushed me away, after you mocked me and lied to me. So don't get this twisted around, you can't have it both ways. And I am done, I’m done arguing with you, I’m tired of explaining myself to someone who doesn’t understand me. And you..you never will.” Mindy’s voice faded into a hoarse whisper as her voice cracked from the pangs she felt again in her heart. Her jaw trembled and her tears welled up again, Val could see the brokenness in her eyes.

"I...I’m sorry Mindy." For the first time since Mindy had met her, Val actually appeared contrite. And Claire had returned from the bedroom, she was listening very closely.

"As you should be.” Mindy wiped her tears with her sleeve. “ You can run from the truth, but you can't dismantle it."

"I tried to make things work though, like after you came back from Caitlin's. I really tried, but it didn't work."

"That was your idea of trying to make it work? Or were you just upset that I might escape your influence? That you might lose your favorite trophy, and all your likes on Facebook?"

"Look, I just know that when I saw you looking at that blonde bitch in the store, I just lost it. I don't think you ever looked at me like that "

"First of all." Mindy stood up straight and curled her hands into fists, her face ran scarlet with anger as she bristled. "Don't you ever call Cindy a bitch, she is still the most amazing person I've ever met. And I've met some wonderful women lately, so that's saying a lot. Second, I gazed at her like that because I'm still in love with her. Seeing her only confirmed the truth I had buried for so long, I didn’t plan it that way.”

"I can see that Mindy." Val said quietly, looking downcast.

Tony returned from outside to stand behind Mindy, and he was glaring at Val. Val knew inside there was nothing she could do, she was just pretending at that point.

"You called me a whore, that was hurtful enough. But you treated me worse than a pimp. A pimp selling his whore, when it comes down to it, is just a businessman. You made it personal, you said and did things that cut my very soul open. I thought I loved you, and used that against me. Your cruel words that taunted and crushed me, that was worse than pushing me down to the floor. Worse than throwing that vase at my head.”

"Mindy I-"

"I'm not finished. And now I stand here, gathering my belongings in front of the very woman you lied about for months. I don't blame her at all, but it's like you can't help yourself, like you must rub my face in it one last time."

“I think you’re reading too much into it, Mindy. I just wanted to have my loyal girlfriend over.”

“I don’t have time for this, so whatever Val. You made your choice, and so I’ve made mine. I don’t hate you, but I’m taking my power back again. Consequences of the choices you made.”

Val was speechless for a change, Mindy turned to follow Tony out, but then she looked back at Claire. “Claire, you’re amazing and seem like a very sweet young woman. Good luck with all this, with Val.”

Ten minutes later, Claire was thinking of everything she'd just witnessed, she was staring out the window in deep thought. She was agonizing over Mindy’s words about Val inviting her over that day, like she was being used just to make a point. Claire felt sick to her stomach, like it was all a game to Val. Eventually Val returned from her bathroom, she looked like she'd been crying. Claire looked over her shoulder and glared at her.

"What is it Claire, what's wrong?"

"Just tell me the truth. Was Mindy being honest about what happened?"

"No... no...she has her own world she likes to live in..." Val stumbled over her words.

"Don't lie to me " Claire spun around to glare at her. "She was speaking with conviction and sincerity. I could see it on her face."

"Claire, baby." Val moved closer to her in an attempt to charm her. "Are you going to believe her over me?"

"Yes Val, actually I am." Claire moved around the couch to put some distance between them. "I find it very troubling that you got physical with her. I remember you yelling at that poor waitress for making a simple mistake on your order."

"But-but I didn't hit the waitress."

"No, you didn't. But I was afraid you were going to. The poor thing was almost in tears, you made quite a scene." Claire reached for her purse and coat. "You have anger issues, and I don't wanna see how bad it can get."

"So you're leaving? Just like that?"

"You get the help you need, and then call me OK?"

"Help? I don't need any help! You're fucked in the head just like Mindy is! " Val's face twisted into a look of arrogant disgust.

"If that's your attitude, then I'm not going to deal with it. And don't even think about keeping me from leaving. My dad's a NYPD detective."

Claire let out a big sigh and walked out the door, she didn't look back again. Leaving Val all alone, the very thing she had desperately tried to avoid with all her scheming.

Mindy went back to work on Monday after an exhausting weekend of unpacking. She noticed Carla’s attitude shift on that day. It also occurred to her that her boss's demeanor had become increasingly flirtatious recently, although she had simply been too preoccupied to think about it. She was sitting at her desk when Esther peeked her head in the door.

“Hey there Mindy, how’d the move go?”

“Hi Esther, it went quite smoothly, thanks for asking.”

“You’re welcome.” Esther walked into her office and leaned against her desk. “So are you getting settled in your new place?”

“Yes, I got a lot of unpacking done.” She groaned and stretched. “Still a lot to do though, I’m definitely sore from all that work.”

“Maybe I could rub your back for you, and the rest of your sexy body?” Esther looked at her while nibbling on a pen.

“You’re always horny, aren’t you?”

“Yep, and ever since our night in the fetish room, I’ve been fantasizing about you ever since then. That was mind-blowing sex.”

“Yes it was, I look forward to the next time. Speaking of horny though, Carla walked in here earlier with a new, low cut blouse: like she was showing her tits off. That is unusual behavior.”

“Mindy, Carla is attracted to you. Did you know she’s bi?”

“I uhhh-I was wondering about that, but I wasn’t sure.” Mindy quivered inside at the taboo thought of fucking her married boss. “I think she’s hot too, but she’s married.”

“Ohh that, she’s in an open marriage. She caught her husband cheating years ago, but they decided to stay together to raise their kids. They have an understanding that she can fuck whoever she wants, she leveraged her husband’s cheating to her advantage. It’s not unusual for affluent women in New York to have marriages of convenience, they want to avoid divorce for various reasons.”

“I see.” Mindy felt herself getting wet in her panties. “I remember her in her bikini at the tanning place, I secretly wanted to jump on top of her. She has got the perfect milf body!”

“Yes she does.” Esther started caressing her nipple through her blouse. “She didn’t hesitate though, one night she asked me to work late on a project to meet a deadline. After we finished, she fucked me right over her desk.”

“Holy shit! That is hot! Esther I-” Then Mindy’s phone beeped at her, she looked at it and read her message. “Speaking of the sexy milf, she wants to see me in her office. She’s looking for you too.”

“OK, this could be interesting.” Esther stepped into the hallway, she gave Mindy a knowing look. “Let’s not keep the boss waiting."

A few minutes later, they were both sitting in Carla’s office. She locked her door and sat in her chair, Mindy noticed her lovely, tanned cleavage and her long legs. She always wore shorter skirts, but the one she wore that day was extra short.