Mindy in New York Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy held her close until her shaking finally subsided, Jeri was in a daze of bliss. She had totally surrendered to her base desires in a moment of spontaneous lust, and that had surprised her the most. She had not been laid in months, and she was willing to do whatever those two hot women asked her to do. She was entranced by both of them, but Mindy in particular made her insanely horny.

“So, are you two ready to go somewhere more private?” Carla smirked at them.
“Yes, I think we are.” Mindy looked at her and licked Jeri’s nectar from her dirty fingers. “Would you like to go, Jeri?”

Jere just nodded her consent, she still found it hard to talk. Her body was still tingling all over from the orgasm Mindy had gifted her with. Jeri’s lust trickled out into her body, overflowing her libido with carnal desires for them both.

Carla summoned Suzette who quickly glided over to the table. She handed Carla the check, and Mindy saw a slightest smile of her lovely face, she saw her nose twitch. Mindy was quite certain she could smell the fresh sex at their table.

A few minutes later, Suzette returned with Carla’s receipt. “Thank you Suzette, great service as always.”

“You’re welcome, Carla. Thank you for the generous tip!”

Then, Suzette smiled at all of them. Her eyes came to rest on Mindy, and Mindy was the only one at their table that noticed the apparent fascination in her eyes. Mindy stood up and approached her, just close enough that Suzette could smell her new, sensual perfume.

“Thank you Suzette, and might I say: you’re very beautiful. I hope to see you again.”

“Umm...thank-thank you!” Suzette was totally caught by surprise, a compliment from such a gorgeous woman was quite flattering to her. Her boyfriend never said such sweet things to her, she blushed a little. “I hope to see you again too, Mindy!”

“Look at you, first you make Jeri cum at the table.” Carla whispered at her as they left. “And then you flirt with the pretty waitress.”

“Yeah, so?” Mindy shrugged her shoulders. “Like you don’t wanna fuck her?”

“You might be right about that.” Carla chuckled at her smartass response.

“So, where are we going?” Inquired Jeri.

“I took the liberty of booking a hotel suite nearby. Are you OK to drive there Mindy?”

“Yes, I’m fine Carla, I didn’t drink that much.”

Soon, they were in a spacious, first class room with a very comfortable, king-sized bed. Carla set her ‘bag of tricks’ on the brown leather couch, before she dumped out the duffel bag. Various sex toys of all shapes, types and sizes hit the couch with a series of thuds. Mindy wasted no time in stripping down while the other two were still clothed. Soon they stripped and she feasted her eyes on their sexy bodies.

Carla’s body showed no signs that she had given birth twice, her toned, flat stomach and her long legs flared up into her round, prominent ass. Her ripe, all natural breasts, had a pleasant curve to them, with pink nipples that pointed upwards. Her tan lines pulled Mindy’s eyes into her ‘landing strip’ of red pubic hair that pointed to her wet cunt.

Jeri revealed her curvaceous body, her round, firm 32C tits had hard, red nipples that were eager for Mindy’s mouth. Her thick thighs had a sensual swell as they were in perfect proportion to the rest of her body. Her silky curls and her lips combined with her sparkling blue eyes, gave her a classic pin-up model look.

Mindy had felt very sexually aggressive ever since the restaurant, and she looked at Jeri with an animalistic gleam in her big, brown eyes. She pushed Jeri playfully onto the bed, and then she attacked her with unbridled, dynamic lust burning in her veins. Carla followed her lead, and soon Jeri was swept along on the currents of their lust.

They were all over her, their hands roaming everywhere: groping, caressing her, pinching her nipples and fondling her pussy. Their tongues all mingled together In Jeri’s mouth as they licked and teased her with wet kisses, their tongues explored her sexy mouth with deep, sloppy wet thrusts. Mindy’s mouth slid all up and down her neck , her fingers caressed and pulled roughly on her curls, Jeri’s giggles faded into deep moans with Mindy sucking on her neck and rubbing her pussy.

Mindy started delving into Jeri’s pussy with her smooth tongue parting her pink folds, Jeri’s fuzzy pubes tickled her nose as she attacked her pulsing clit. Carla sat on Jeri’s face with her sticky, leaking cunt filling her senses with her musky scent, Jeri pulled on her thick, long labia with her hungry, probing mouth.

“Yessss! Eat that hot pussy baby!” Carla humped Jeri’s face with her frantic, trembling, energized hips pushing down in absolute desperation to cum. Mindy tongue-fucked the gorgeous blonde, quickly swirling her clit into urgent, white-knuckle tension: tension that she so badly needed Mindy to relieve. She dipped her fingers inside her, Mindy started fucking her good and hard. Jeri’s eyes fluttered and she screamed into Carla’s pussy, the milf’s cunt muffling her red faced cries.

Mindy gobbled on her sweet juices, she spit deep into her pink, juicy center and pushed her fingers back in. She wiggled and twisted deep, pushing against her cervix with jabbing thrusts, sending Jeri into shaking, mind melting bliss. Jeri pulled hard on her lovers hair, with her eyes glazing over from the constant, impassioned assault between her long legs. Jeri stirred her hips in response to the climax that was surging up inside her heated body: she sucked even harder on Carla’s clit as Mindy pumped her into euphoria.

“OHHhhh SHiiit...mmmm...I’M CUMMING!” Jeri’s muscles all flared up with her whole body jerking until her pussy surged with a big spasm of her creamy, white sweetness, She blasted Mindy with her vicious fluid, the cum splattered her with a torrent of her pent-up, forceful climax. She screeched and babbled with lust from her earth-shattering release.

“Ohh...fuck-fuck-fuck...mmmm..fuck yesss...mmmm...my God Mindy…” Her voice trailed off into a soft murmur, and she almost blacked out from such a fiery, demanding orgasm. She laid there with Carla’s oozing juices all over her wet face, Carla waited patiently for her to recover. She licked all of Jeri’s gooey fluids off of Mindy’s dirty face, they Frenched each other with indulgent depravity. Mindy scooped the thick, creamy globs out of her quivering pussy and licked them off her fingers, causing Jeri to shiver with even more pleasurable sensations.

Soon, Carla got off the bed and found two of her strap-ons. She showed them to Jeri and Mindy. “So, do you wanna fuck your sexy boss now? And your new friend can help you?”

“I thought you’d never ask.” Mindy grabbed the big, blue one from her. “How does that sound to you, Jeri?”

“I would love to fuck your boss too.” Jeri swiftly adjusted the harness to fit her as she tightened the dildo against her pelvis.

" My husband doesn't like anal, please Mindy fuck my ass?" Carla squirted lube all over her ass crack. Jeri wasted no time in laying back and presenting her dildo for Carla to ride. This affluent, well-mannered and powerful business woman was pleading with her. Pleading like a desperate slut for Mindy to pound her perfect, tight ass. That made Mindy feel so alive, so turned on that it made her body ache with passion. She put that fat phallus against her ass and pushed, making her boss cry out with a loud, sharp scream that ended in slutty mewling.

Mindy grabbed her tanned thighs and shoved it deep, grunting with the effort. She savored Carla's shivering moans, she was clinging to Jeri with her shaking hands. The fat dildo filled her sweet hole, every last inch of her tight rectum gripped the slippery intruder. Mindy enjoyed every little thrust of her hips and the sense of being in control. She watched her stretching ass grip the blue dildo, letting her sphincter relax, which allowed her to go faster

"Ahhh fuck Mindy! That feels so fucking good! Fuck my ass baby, give it to me!"
Mindy grabbed her tanned thighs and shoved it deep, grunting with the effort. She savored Carla's shivering moans, she was clinging to Jeri with quivering hands. The fat dildos filled her sweet holes, every last inch of her tight rectum gripped the slippery intruder. Mindy enjoyed every little thrust of her hips and the sense of being in control, Carla groaned and pushed her hips back against her, loving the sensation of being so completely full.

Something came over Mindy, she pulled her hair hard and slapped Carla's ass with a loud smack. "Do you like that you fucking whore? Do you like it when I fuck your slutty ass?"

"Ohh my god...Mindy...unnnhhh...baby..yesss I am your whore tonight." Carla's voice came out with a trembling whisper, she was aroused beyond words. Mindy's sudden aggression triggered something deep inside her, she loved the erotic power exchange. "Fuck...fuck me harder! Please baby, fuck my filthy ass!"

It all felt like a dirty dream to Mindy, like one of her wildest fantasies come true. She was in disbelief that she was naked with a strap-on, fucking her boss in a hotel suite. Carla's curvy body shivered under the power of Mindy's naked, raw aggression. Her big ass bounced hard against her relentless, thrusting hips.

"Yes, that's right, your filthy ass is all mine!" She slapped her ass again, leaving a bright red mark. She suddenly thrust with a hard, pounding rhythm into her asshole. The fat sex toy causing Carla's eyes to roll back and her body to buck with a needy intensity. She had never felt an orgasm building so quickly inside her. Lust was devouring her in a fog of her erotic, wet neediness. Then Mindy suddenly yanked on her hair, making her cry out in painful pleasure.

Jeri pumped her phallus in and out of her cunt with long, rapid pumps. Mindy pulled all the way out, then suddenly thrust in hard. Jeri yanked on her hanging, full breasts and suckled on Carla's hard nipples. Mindy went harder with each long thrust, rocking the bed so hard it thumped against the wall. Carla was pinned between the two hot, younger women, the pounding strap-on's making her screech their names like a filthy whore.

The air was full of the primal screams from their grinding, gyrating, mad, raw, aggressive fucking. Carla moaned like a cheap slut into Jeri's mouth as they pounded her holes until she gushed all over her. She was passing from one orgasm into the next, her juices running out to collect between Jeri's legs.

The hot fucking continued until Carla collapsed against the bed with one, long, guttural screech. She slumped forward, her eyes still fluttering as she took in big gulps of air. Her body was still trembling as she was on the downside of her orgasmic peak. All three of them laid there, their overheated bodies resting together in a sweaty heap. Mindy rubbed Carla’s ass, Carla sucked on Jeri’s ‘cock’, she sucked it with drool running messily from her sexy, full lips. After a break, Carla asked Mindy to remove her strap-on. Carla stood up and put it on.

“Now,” Carla said with a big smile “I think it’s Mindy’s turn to cum.”
After a long night of debauchery, Mindy awoke late the next morning laying close to Carla’s naked form. She looked at Jeri, who had fallen asleep on the couch. In that moment she realized how much she really looked like Cindy. She watched her breasts slowly rising with each inhale, and she admired the softness of her pouty lips. Then, she heard her phone chiming, she found it in her purse and walked into the elegant bathroom for privacy.

“Hi Caitlin!”

“Hey there, Mindy. How are you?”

“Im uhhh-I’m doing well. What’s up?”

“I got back from the tour a week ago, so I wanted to touch base with you. I was hoping to see you again, I'd like to sit down and talk.”

“Yes, that sounds good. When would you like to meet?”

“Can you come over tomorrow evening, around 7?”

“Yes, I think I can do that.”

“OK, great! I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“OK, goodbye Caitlin.”

Soon, Mindy was in the hot shower by herself, until Jeri opened the shower curtain.
“Do you mind if I join you?” Jeri asked with a smile.

“No, not at all.”

Mindy enjoyed Jeri’s wet body pressed against hers, she washed Mindy’s body thoroughly with lots of teasing kisses. Mindy’s mind drifted to her fond memories of Cindy, of being with her in the bath and her soft, wet skin on her own.
A while later, Carla and her had to go to work. They said goodbye to Jeri in the hotel lobby before they both left for work.

“Will I see you again?” Jeri asked Mindy hopefully.

“I think so.” Mindy gave her a soft kiss on the lips. “I have your number, I’ll call you sometime.”

“I think Jeri really likes you.” Carla observed a bit later, as Mindy was driving them to work.

“Yeahhh...I think she does too, Carla.” Mindy stiffened up just a little as she replied to her.

“Did I say something wrong, Mindy?”

“No, she just-she reminds me of...someone.” Mindy’s voice tapered off into a choked up whisper.

“Are you Ok? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“I-I’ll be Ok, thanks for asking.” But deep inside, Mindy could feel a change coming to her life. And the premonition scared her a little. They arrived late, and worked hard all day together.

Mindy went home that night, exhausted, she made herself dinner in her new apartment. She fell asleep, and then the darkness came again.

"Cindy! NOOO!” Mindy awoke with a panicked scream while gasping for breath. “I'm...I'm. so sorry! Baby no...noo...I-I’m so sorry!"

She broke down into tears, the dreams had come back again, but they were more vivid than before. She could see and hear Cindy so clearly, Cindy was in pain. She saw her leaving her house that day, the day her father had caught them naked together. Cindy waved at her with a look of total despair on her face, then it happened again: a huge demonic mouth literally broke through the lawns green grass and devoured her whole.

“I still love her, how could I ever pretend otherwise?” Mindy muttered to herself, she reached for the charm bracelet next to her bed. She laid there for a long while just clutching it close to her bare chest. “How...how do I find her? Please, just give me a sign.”

She got through her work day in a blur, and she left early. She just sat by herself in her car while sipping on her coffee, she was processing a lot of feelings.

HOPE IS KINDLED
She decided to still go to Caitlin’s place, Caitlin greeted her with a very welcoming hug, and a passionate kiss.

They talked for a long time, and Caitlin shared the pictures of her trip with Mindy. Mindy was glad to be in her charming presence again. Caitlin kept the wine flowing, and eventually, she asked her about leaving Val. Mindy decided to tell her what happened at Bloomingdales, and all about when she saw Cindy there.

“I knew when I saw her on that day, that I was still in love with her. I wanted to hold her and never let her go again.”

“Ohh...I see.” Caitlin stood up and walked around the back of the couch towards the balcony. “So...so you-you’re still in love with her?”

“Yes, I have come to realize I am.” Mindy noticed that Caitlin seemed suddenly uncomfortable, that she seemed disturbed by something. She was staring out the glass door that led to her balcony, she was anxiously fidgeting. “Caitlin, is something wrong?”

Caitlin turned to look at her, she looked like she was suddenly stricken by grief. She swiftly clutched her hand over her mouth and choked back her tears.

“Caitlin, what’s wrong?”

“Mindy-I’m...I-I…” She burst into tears and suddenly bolted to her room, leaving Mindy very confused and upset.

Mindy rushed after her, she knocked on her door. “Caitlin? Caitlin! What’s wrong babe? Please just answer me!”

"She's in love with you." She soon heard Becca’s voice from behind her.

“She-she is?” Mindy asked in total surprise.

"She told me when she got back from her tour. She thinks about you all the time.” Becca let out a big, deep sigh. “Let’s give her some time, please come with me, I'll make you some food.”

They sat in the kitchen for the next hour, eating the delicious chicken alfredo Becca had made. Mindy was laughing at one of Becca’s dirty jokes when she looked up and saw Caitlin standing there.

“Mindy,’” Caitlin’s lovely face looked weary, her face was streaked from her mascara that had run from all her crying. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK, please just sit down and talk with me.” Mindy gestured to the couch, and Caitlin joined her. “So, you’re in love with me. How did you figure that out?”

“When I was at dinner in Tampa, with some other people from the orchestra.” Caitlin held Mindy’s hand tight. “Tommy was talking about his wife, and how much he loved her. I knew at that moment that my affection for you had been growing. That our sex was about more than just something for me, I knew I was falling for you. I-I can’t fully explain either, somehow you made your way into my heart.”

“Caitlin, I think you’re so beautiful, and wonderful.” Mindy felt tears started to fall from her eyes. “And I am so sorry to disappoint you, I didn’t plan any of this. I had no idea I’d see Cindy when I did, but everything came rushing back to me at that moment.”

“No Mindy, I’m not upset with you, not at all. I just-I asked you over here tonight to tell you how I felt. But then you ummm-you started talking about Cindy.” Caitlin wiped her cheeks as her tears fell down over MIndy’s hand. “I was just hoping you felt the same way I do.”

“Ohhh my God. Caitlin, I wish we had met under different circumstances.” Mindy clutched her tight. “You are so dear to my heart, and I’m so grateful for your presence in my life. I hope you’re not upset with me though?”

“No Mindy,” Caitlin held her face gently in her hands, her jaw was trembling, she looked deep into her eyes with compassion. “Not at all, thank you for being so honest. I love you, and I want you to be happy.”

“I love you too Caitlin, it’s just that Cindy is my first love. But I don't even know how I’m going to find her. And the dreams started again, those terrible dreams.”

“Dreams? What kind of dreams?”

“I see Cindy...and she is always in some kind of danger.” Mindy shuddered with the memories of her nightmares. “I need guidance, I’m not sure what the dreams even mean. I don’t know how to find her either.”

“Do you need spiritual guidance?”

“Yes, that sounds right. I think I do.”

“I think I can help you with that, Mindy.” Caitlin suddenly became very still. Caitlin sat there in silence for a long pause, she looked like she was deep in concentration with her eyes closed. Mindy was mystified as Caitlin was unmoving for at least five minutes. She was muttering quietly to herself.

“Olga,” She opened her eyes again and looked at Mindy. “Olga is the one that can help you find her.”

“OK, but how did you know?”

“She does that sometimes.” Becca walked over to them from the kitchen. “ She sees things with her third eye, and she’s accurate. One time, she warned me not to take a bus downtown. So I listened to her advice and took a different bus. Later I found out that the bus had been involved in a bad accident when the driver had a heart attack, and a lot of the passengers were badly injured.”

“Ohh I see, well I thank you Caitlin. I’ll heed your advice, I’m already supposed to see Olga tomorrow. I’ll ask her for advice.”

“Mindy please, listen to me. I really hope you find Cindy. But even if you don't, please, please just lead a fulfilling life Mindy. I want you to be happy."

“Thank you so much, you’re so amazing.” Mindy kissed her on the cheek. “I wish you all the best, I hope we can be friends.”

“Yes, I would like that very much, Mindy.”

The next evening, Mindy had a very sensual and intense BDSM session with Olga. She was laying close to her in aftercare, Olga was caressing her hair and holding her against her soft, buxom chest.