Mindy in New York Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mindy, I’ll get right to the point: Esther filled me in about your situation. You did provide some details, but she told me the rest, she’s been very worried about you. And so have I, I'm sorry to hear about Val, but I'm also glad you're free of her.”

“Thank you for your concern.” Mindy gave her a faint smile.

“You’re welcome dear. She also told me about your adventures at the sex club, I had no idea you were so...sexually adventurous.”

Mindy looked anxiously at Esther with a frown.

"It's ok Mindy, don't be mad at Esther. You will find no judgement here, in fact I’m quite turned on by all that she told me.”

"Ohh I see, so you like me, don't you?"

"Yes Mindy, absolutely, ever since that day in the tanning salon I've wanted you naked on top of me. And I should tell you: I prefer to fuck younger women."

Mindy felt the tension in the room, Carla was coming onto her. Carla looked up at her and rested her luscious lips against her glasses, then she licked the frames with her tongue's tip. Mindy felt a hot spike of desire down in her belly that teased her clit, she never imagined glasses could be used so erotically.

"You're a very sexy young woman." Carla caressed her own right leg with her dainty hand and slowly teased her thighs apart. Mindy felt hypnotized by her sensual behavior, she wanted to feast her eyes on the hot milf. She looked closely and noticed she had no panties on, her bald vulva was on display for her.

“So, maybe you’d like to go out with me tonight? We could have dinner and drinks, and then...well whatever your dirty mind can dream up.”

Mindy just sat in silence for a few moments, she felt like she was in an erotic dream. Carla was seducing her, and she loved it.

“Yes, I’ll go out with you tonight.” Mindy grinned at her. “I’m sure we can have fun together.”

“Sounds good to me.” Carla steepled her fingers and looked over at Esther. “And will Esther be joining us for a night of revelry?”

“I’d love to, but my parents are in town. I gotta meet them for dinner tonight.”

“That’s too bad, but maybe next time.”

An hour later, Mindy walked out to her car by herself. Carla was already gone, so she sent her another text, asking her to meet up in three hours at a local restaurant in upper Manhattan. Mindy unlocked her car and opened the door when she heard a familiar voice.

“Hey Mindy, do you wanna have some fun?”

“Oh hey Esther, I thought you had left early.”

“I did, to be honest, I was waiting for you.” She walked closer and Mindy noticed she had removed her blouse, her fat tits were showing under her dress blazer. Her hair was down and she looked very seductive, she stopped by Mindy’s red car. Mindy looked around and didn’t see anyone else.

“So you’re stalking me?” Mindy giggled playfully. “That’s hot.”

“Please, I want a quickie! Just take me now!” Esther pushed against her, pushing her against her car with a sudden lunge. She mashed her lips into Mindy’s, sending hot tingles through her body. Esther moaned loudly and molested her body all over, Mindy grabbed her thick ass, pulling her dress up and noticed her panties were gone. Esther had planned it out, and timed it perfectly-that really turned Mindy on. Mindy swiftly jammed her fingers deep in her sopping pussy, making her gasp in surprise, her eyes went wild with a heated madness.

“Fuck me! I gotta have you!” Esther pleaded desperately “Please make me your bitch!”

Those words pushed Mindy’s buttons, she wanted to be more sexually aggressive. And Esther had unexpectedly given her the chance to do just that. She finger fucked her juicy cunt and sucked her neck with little, teasing nibbles, leaving streaks of her lipstick all over Esther's face and neck

“OK you slut.” Mindy opened her car door. “Get in the back seat, and show me that ass.”

Esther obeyed and presented her white ass, sticking it out with her back arched to give a good view of her smooth vulva. Mindy quickly disrobed, then closed her door and sucked on her asshole, letting that sweet, musky scent drive her to dominate her sexy friend. She licked and tongued her ass to make it slick, letting her drool coat her engorged clit, and her swollen pussy lips.

A bright shaft of light pierced the car's dark interior to highlight Esther’s dripping pussy that made a puddle on the leather seat. Mindy paused to suck it up and spit it into her open asshole, making Esther shiver and twitch with pitiful, whorish moans.

She was panting with her chest rising and falling with deep breaths, Mindy was not disappointing her. She thrust her ass back against her lips, begging for more with her red-hot body. She was getting more flushed with each passing moment, like Mindy had poured pure lust into her pussy.

“Ohh...my God.” Esther muttered. “MIndy, fuck my pussy! Please?”

Mindy twisted her fingers against her labia and twisted, letting her cunt stretch around her hand. She slipped inside her until she hit her cervix. Esther writhed against her and reached back to spread her cunt lips. With one plunging motion, Mindy buried her hand deep in her cunt, loud sluicing noises mixed with Esther's sobbing moans of pleasure. The pressure in her engorged loins from Mindy’s hard thrusts as her cunt was pounded made her drool all over, her tongue lolled out.

“Ohh...Mindy...mmmph..my pussy...my pussy likes that!” Esther announced. “Fuck me! Fuck your bitch good and hard! I want more!”

“You like that you sexy slut?” Mindy jammed both hands inside her pussy with a hard push, she loved the dirty, hot, sopping wet sounds that it made as it oozed over her delicate hands. She went so deep that her wrists were also inside her gripping, messy hole. Mindy loved watching her body shake under her aggression as Esther’s labia stretched around her forearms. She was jamming her hands deep inside her juicy, overheated peach.

“HOLY SHIT! FUCK-FUCK YES!” She cried out, then Esther braced herself against the cars window as her first orgasm rattled her, she felt weak from the spasms that made her legs buckle and twitch. Mindy soon fucked her senseless, making her a dripping, filthy, hot mess until she collapsed in exhaustion with her thick thighs jiggling erratically from orgasmic aftershocks. Her distended, gaping pussy was trickling out on the seat.

Mindy was totally enamored and aroused by the sight of her laying almost helpless before her. Mindy sat there for a minute, absorbing the realization that she also liked dominating others, she was quite possibly a ‘switch’ as Olga had told her not long ago. But she hadn’t really explored it at the time.

‘Now’s as good a time as any.’ She thought.

“So how about you turn over and I sit on your face?” Mindy asked her as she gently rubbed her ass cheek before giving it a firm slap. Esther was too deep in bliss to even speak at that point, she simply nodded and flipped over. Mindy straddled her face with her soaking cunt, Esther greedily attacked her with her lapping tongue. Mindy let her worship her pussy for a few moments before moving into 69, her face was still filthy with Esther’s sticky nectar. Esther’s fragrant, delicious wetness was too tempting not to taste.

Mindy devoured her cunt to the sounds of Esther’s stifled whining and moaning. Esther’s lips consumed her clit, her tongue flicked across her pink petals with sloppy, probing circles. Mindy’s hard gasping faded into husky murmurs as her swollen nub was slurped on and rubbed with long fingers at a furious pace. Her cunt shivered with the hard, delightful friction that built up until she leaked into Esther’s mouth with pulsing squirts from her throbbing vulva.

Their young, aching bodies mashed together, their collective sweat trickling down and collecting under Esther’s curvy form. Her fat ass cheeks were quivering under the barrage of Mindy’s constant sucking and fingering of her pussy. Soon her mouth went agape as her screams hit a sudden peak with a high-pitched wailing noise with her consuming orgasm being unleashed. Mindy banged her cunt like a fucking savage until she slapped her abused pussy into a long, glute-clenching squirt. Esther’s breath caught deep in her chest with a final, shaking moan that stretched into a quiet purring from her pursed lips.

She returned the sexy favor, Mindy burst over her pretty face as Esther finally pushed her over the brink. She came so hard that Esther gagged on her clear, gushing juices with her mouth spewing it out to run down her cheeks, neck and down over her sizeable breasts. Mindy flopped down while resting her head between her wet thighs, saturated with sensual gratification. Her heart thumped deep within her chest as Esther cooed and caressed her smooth legs affectionately.

Eventually, Mindy dismounted her and sat up to see Esther caressing her tits.
“Mindy...wow, you are….you’re amazing.” Esther smiled at her with a joyous expression washing over her face. “You really surprised me with your aggression, that was so fucking hot.”

“Well, it was quite surprising the way you just showed up like this.” Mindy giggled with a sigh of satisfaction. “I never thought I’d be fucking in my car outside of the office. And I don’t know what came over me, but I really enjoyed taking charge like that.”

“You should do that more often.” Esther tasted her with a long, lingering kiss of passion. “I’m going to be late though.”

Esther got out of the car while Mindy grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed. "Have fun with Carla tonight, you hot little minx.”

“Thanks, I’ll see you at work, and probably at the club soon.” Mindy waved goodbye to her and got into her driver's seat. She noticed the odor of fresh pussy that wafted through her car, thinking she’d have to take it for a cleaning soon. She reached for her phone's charging cable in her car's center console, then she saw a small packet of tissues she had forgotten about. She remembered it was given to her by Jeri. The woman who worked at Bloomingdales, who had been so kind to her. The same day she spotted Cindy there, and the day Val attacked her.

Mindy soon arrived at Bloomingdales to kill some time, she wanted to check out their latest sale. She wandered over to the perfume counter and was looking for a new, sexy fragrance. Then she heard a familiar voice from a distance, she felt her heart pound with sudden excitement. She looked around and she spotted her, it was her.

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” She reminded herself out loud. She put on a beautiful smile and walked towards the jewelry counter. Jeri handed an affluent customer her bags and thanked her for the purchase, then she looked over to see a gorgeous brunette standing there. She had the look of someone in absolutely pleasant surprise of what she saw. She had been thinking about Mindy on and off for a while, but she had also started thinking she’d never see her again.

“You...you look familiar.” Jeri said quietly with her smile beaming back at Mindy.

“Yes, you were so nice to me, that one day in the bathroom.” Mindy’s voice was thick with emotion and memory. “Do you remember that day?”

“Of course I do, I was so worried about you dear.” Jeri moved closer to her, she reached across the counter and lightly caressed Mindy’s hand. “Your name was Mindy, right?”

“Yes, and as I recall, your name was Jeri.”

“Yes, but are you OK now? You were with that woman who was just glaring at you, she seemed like such a bitter person.”

“Yes, I’m much better.” Mindy trembled a bit at the memory of Val, the pain was still fresh in her mind. “I’m free of her, I’m happy to say: I have a new place on my own.”

“I’m relieved to hear that. Who was she though? Your girlfriend?”

“Yes, she was. We met in college, I moved here recently to take a job after graduation.”

“I see. So what are you up to tonight? Just doing some shopping?”

“Yes, and...I’m going to meet a friend for drinks and dinner. Well, she’s also my boss, but she wants to be friends.” Mindy refrained from mentioning Carla’s desire to fuck her at that moment.

“Ohh I see. That sounds like fun.” Jeri noticed the perfume she was holding. “Planning on seducing your boss tonight?”

“Huh?” Mindy turned bright red, she felt a little self-conscious. Seeing Jeri had caused her to forget what she was holding. “Why do you ask THAT?”

“That is one of our most enticing fragrances.” Jeri looked at her with a sexy grin spreading across her pale face with a naughty gleam in her eyes.

“Well..I...uhhh...umm...I-I didn’t know.” Mindy pretended to be coy, but Jeri thought it was adorable.

“Come here then, I’ll show you.” Jeri walked over to the perfumes and found the sampler, she sprayed her long neck with it. “Take a whiff, don’t be shy.”

Mindy leaned in and inhaled deeply, the indulgent scent only fueled her attraction to Jeri. She felt a pulsating in her loins as she was so close to her smooth, soft skin. She looked up into Jeri’s beautiful eyes and saw something lingering in her gaze, it made her weak with passion for her. She suspected Jeri wanted to seduce her, and that one moment made her realize she wanted her to do so.

“So Mindy, do you like the scent?” Jeri’s words carried a sultry weight to them, they both could feel the atmosphere of instant attraction. Jeri had been teasing her about her choice of perfume, and Mindy decided to turn the tables on her.

“Yes, I do.” Mindy’s eyes fluttered and she slowly rubbed her tongue along her front teeth, that made Jeri’s nipples suddenly start to ache. Their mutual, obvious sexual tension was growing by the moment.

“I think I need to smell that again.” Mindy smiled at her teasingly, she made sure no one could see them. She leaned in and breathed on Jeri’s neck, which sent chills all down her long, shivering legs. “I wanna make sure I’m buying the one I like.”

“So...Mindy. Is-is this the one you like?” Jeri stuttered while she tried to play along, although she was ready to drag Mindy to the nearest bathroom and rip her clothes off. Possible consequences be damned.

“Mmm? Mmm hmm.” Mindy’s tongue snaked out and grazed Jeri’s neck, she blew hot air back over the fresh saliva on her neck. Jeri struggled to maintain her composure from the hot, sensual torture Mindy was currently subjecting her to. Jeri stifled her loud gasps and discreetly pulled Mindy close to her neck, Mindy nibbled her neck with light, wet bites: Jeri’s clit twitched and a wet spot formed in her lacy thong. She was fast becoming putty in Mindy’s hands, and they both knew it.

“So...yes Jeri. I like this perfume.” Mindy pulled back a bit and smiled wickedly at her. She enjoyed watching the older woman squirm for her to eat her wet pussy, Jeri’s breathing was sharp from her sudden, overwhelming arousal, she was struggling to keep her composure.

“I know you want me, and I won’t tease you all night. To be blunt, I really want to fuck you, so would you like to come to dinner and drinks with me? I’m sure my gorgeous boss would like you.”

“Yes, I’d love to.” Jeri’s body heated up from hearing her bold, aggressive confession. “How did you know that I like girls?”

“The way you smiled at me, the way you looked at me. But the way you teased me with the perfume was a dead giveaway.”

“Yes, I suppose that did make it obvious.” Jeri laughed and started blushing. “To be honest, not only was I concerned about you: I also wanted to kiss you the moment I laid eyes on you.”

“I love your lips Jeri, they are very kissable.” Mindy produced the tissue packet and she held it up for Jeri to see. “But sometimes, small acts of kindness can impact someone more than you know.”

“You kept it? You kept the tissues I gave you in the bathroom.” Jeri’s face lit up with amazement. “I just-I just wanted to help you. You looked so sad that day, I wanted to do more to help you.”

“You did enough though. The kindness of people like you helped me find the courage within myself to leave my abuser behind: for good this time. And I wanted to show you this in case I forgot later tonight.”

“I’m very happy for you.” Jeri gave her a tender hug and squeezed her tight. “You deserve to be happy.”

“Thank you Jeri, you’re very kind.” Mindy said in gratitude.

Just then Jeri spotted a customer wandering around the jewelry counter, she knew that she had to go back to work. “I should go help that customer. I’m not closing tonight, wait for me until 7:30?”

“Yes, I’ll be in this area.”

They arrived at the upscale restaurant together in Mindy’s car. They walked in flirting, laughing and gabbing like old friends. Carla awaited them at the bar, she was dressed like a high-priced escort. The plunging neckline of her jade green dress left her plump tits hanging out, and her tanned legs were accentuated by the high cut of the dress. She wore black, silk stockings and her 3”, ‘fuck me’ pumps with her diamond jewelry. She was pleasantly surprised by Mindy showing up with a new, dazzling lesbian friend.

They got a corner booth inside the posh restaurant, the subdued lighting added to the sensual atmosphere. Jeri sat in between the other two on the cushy bench seat. Their perky, fetching young waitress was an Asian named Suzanne who was always cheerful with her pearly whites showing quite often. She was well aware of Carla’s antics, and she also knew that her presence meant big, fat tips for allowing it.

After plenty of drinks and their dinner of crab legs, lobster and steak: Carla had ordered dessert, Suzanne brought her some chocolate cake. Mindy and Carla had both taken turns groping Jeri under the table and probing her eager mouth with their wet tongues. They were all very horny by that point, and Carla was about to show Jeri just how much she liked her.

Carla made a loud, throaty moan as she indulged her taste buds in the cake.
“MMMMM! This cake is fabulous, would you like to try some Jeri?”

“Yes, I think so. Thank you, Carla.”

Carla’s tempting, ruby red lips spread into a smile at her. She discreetly reached up her dress and found her throbbing, flowing wetness, then she collected her oozing grool with her fingers. She wiped her fingers off on the cake, and she made sure Jeri witnessed her lewd act. She licked her fingers clean of her juices and pressed her fork into the cake. She held it up and let it hover in Jeri’s face, she let her inhale her intoxicating scent that had soaked into the cake.

Jeri was totally bewitched by the hot, older milf, she opened her mouth in anticipation.

Smelling that hot cunt juice was making Jeri’s thighs wet under her skirt, even as Mindy caressed Jeri's supple, long leg. Carla slowly slid the fork between her luscious lips, Jeri shivered and let the chocolate melt in her mouth, she shivered as the tangy, sweet taste filled her mouth. Mindy’s long nails gently scraped her leg, she inched her hand up Jeri’s inner thigh. Jeri’s pussy had thoroughly soaked her panties by then, she was ready to fuck Mindy right at the table. Mindy slowly pulled her lacy panties to the side, exposing her fuzzy, soaking pubes.

“Carla, I'd like some cake too.” Mindy asked. Carla held her fork out and Mindy cleaned the fork off, but she held the cake in her mouth. She kept her mouth open and seductively caressed Jeri’s chin, she locked eyes with her and pointed at her mouth. Jeri attacked her mouth and indulged in a sloppy chocolate kiss, compelling Mindy to rub her labia. Jeri nearly screamed in response and sucked Mindy’s face, they locked lips with their tongues colliding and sliding together. Mindy held her in a tense grip behind her neck, they pressed hard against each other.

Mindy’s fingers went deeper inside Jeri’s cunt, she rubbed her clit with discreet, little pumps. They messily indulged in each other's mouths in a low-key moment of groping and lewd, sloppy kissing. Mindy didn’t stop until Jeri came for her, right at the table.

“Ohh..Fuck! Mindy-Mindy! I’m gonna, “ Jeri squeezed her face and whispered through gritted teeth. She squealed quietly into her lover's mouth, her whole body knotted up with her hands shaking, She was sweating and trembling in the unstoppable impulse of her sudden climax. Her attraction to Mindy was overtaking all of her senses at that moment. “Yes..yes-yes-yes...mmm...ba-baby! Fuuck…”