Mindy in New York Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Olga?” Mindy looked up at her. “Please, I need your help.”

“Of course, dear one. What do you need help with?”

“I need to find someone very important to me. Remember when I told you about Cindy?”

“Yes, of course I do sweetheart. You think I can help you locate her?”

“Yes, I do. It’s just, I have a very strong feeling you can help me.” Mindy looked at her with pleading eyes. “You have a lot of connections in your line of work, don’t you?”

“Yes, I certainly do. I’ll do my best to help you. Just give me all the information that you have on her.”

Mindy slept very peacefully that night, it was the best sleep she’d had in weeks. She soon found herself in another time, and another place. She was 18 again, the sun was shining, the trees were swaying lazily in the warm summer breeze. Cindy was there, she was caressing her naked, curvy young body. Mindy traced her fingers up her thighs and caressed her lover's soft wetness. She admired her perfect, voluptuous breasts. They indulged each other that day, they both drank so deeply of each other's love.

Mindy wanted to make her beloved cum over and over again, and so she did. She tasted her juicy depths, drinking from the well of Cindy’s lust for her. Cindy’s inviting, enticing body opened up to her own, their orgasmic cries peaking together and fading again. Their hot voices merged together just like their bodies did, their mouths joining in soft, delightful kisses, their groping hands roaming everywhere.

Their young lust burned so brightly between them, Mindy pushed her hairy, wet cunt against Cindy’s. She pulled hard on her legs, wanting her to feel every inch of her wet pussy rubbing against hers.

Cindy was so beautiful to her, but there was something exquisite about her when she came. The way her gorgeous face stretched with her sexy mouth wide open, that was a moment of erotic wonder for Mindy. She cried tears of ecstasy that day, the intimacy of their love making pierced her heart with joyfulness.

Cindy gazed into her eyes and kissed her deeply on the lips. She caressed her naked body under the late afternoon sun, Mindy could hear her soft, sensual breath in her ears. The sunlight was making her bright, blonde hair shine and Cindy's tears of joy were falling like crystal jewels on her cheeks.

“I love you Mindy , now and always.”

“I love you too Cindy. Forever.” Mindy pressed her young body against hers and held her close, They laid on a blanket in one of their favorite spots overlooking the lake, they had found a place where they could have privacy. Cindy held her close and kissed her soft, sensual lips with a graceful, erotic teasing. Cindy found her shorts, and she fished in her pocket before pulling out something.

“I made you something babe.” Cindy proudly handed her a charm bracelet, made out of beads and metal wire. She handed it to her, Mindy was touched deeply, and she was moved beyond words by the thoughtful gesture. Mindy held it up and looked at all the colors, the metallic silver, the blues and the various shades of red.

“It’s so beautiful, you’re so thoughtful and kind to me.” Mindy squeezed her tight. “Thank you my baby, I’ll always treasure it.”

She didn’t want to wake up, she wanted to stay with her, forever and ever. Yet, she awoke and the blackness of her fathers memory swiftly beset her mind. She remembered her sadness, her feeling of powerlessness on that day. The day they were torn apart, the memory was so vivid in that moment, it made her weep again.

Cindy often cried her sadness out in Mindy’s arms, Mindy held her close until she was done. She never judged her, she just tried to love her even more. On that day they were torn apart, Mindy was not able to wipe away any of her tears, and that totally devastated her.

Mindy got into the shower and washed all of her tears away with the water.
“Please, help me find her,” She prayed again. “please help me, I must talk to her.”

RETURN TO ME

Two days later, she was at work. She had been so focused, that she hadn’t noticed her phone was going off. She pulled it out of her purse. “Three missed calls. I wonder who that could be?”

Then her phone lit up again, it was a number she didn’t recognize: she decided to answer it.

“Hello, this is Mindy.”

“Hello Mindy, I heard you’re looking for my sister.”

“Sandy?”

“Yes babe, it’s me.”

“It’s so good to hear from you! But I gotta ask, how did you get my number?”

“Olga, she contacted me through Chanel. I know Chanel’s sister too. I’m a member of the Nightingale Club.”

“Ohh, I see.” Mindy decided to ask her more about that later. “ Well you probably know I’m looking for Cindy.”

“Yes, I do. You still love her, don’t you?”

“Sandy, I’d do anything to just have a chance to see her again, to talk to her. Yes, I’m certain I love her.”

“She told me about Bloomingdales, and when she saw you there.”

“Ohh...Ok...that’s good. But who was the lovely young woman she was with?”
“That was Monique, that’s her new girlfriend,”

“I see…” Mindy’s voice faded as she felt her heart sinking. “Do you-do you ummm...think she’d talk with me?”

“Mindy, let me tell you something: she’s still in love with you. I could see it on her face, I could hear it in her voice.”

Mindy just sat in silence with tears of relief trailing down her cheeks, she sobbed quietly.

“Mindy? Are you OK?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“I’d like to talk more, but I gotta run, I’m at a photoshoot. I’m so sorry, but they’re calling for me.”

“OK, when can you talk again?”

“Let’s meet up. The Culture Espresso on Thursday, can you come around 8?”

“Yes, I know that place on 38th street. I’ll meet you there, thank you so much, Sandy.”

“You’re very welcome babe. See you then.”

Mindy let out a huge sigh of relief and buried her head in her hands, she felt like a huge weight was being lifted off her shoulders. She let her tears fall freely, feeling a deep sense of peace wash over her.

“Mindy?” A voice came from the hallway outside her office. Mindy gradually stirred and looked up from behind her desk.

“Hi Carla.”

“Are you OK?” Carla walked into her office with worry and confusion evident on her face.

“Yes, I believe so. I-I found her.”

“Found who?”

“I found Cindy, my lost love.”

Mindy arrived on Thursday at the coffee place a little early. She walked into the small establishment, and looked around. It was busy near the front counter, most of the round tables were occupied with patrons. She decided to check out the tables in the back room.

“Mindy? Hi Mindy!” It wasn’t Sandy’s voice calling to her, she looked and saw a beautiful redhead smiling at her.

“Claire? Oh my God, what are you doing here?”

“I work here a few nights a week, see my apron silly?”

“Ohh yes, I see it now.”

“It’s so good to see you again!” Claire reached out and gave her a big hug.

“Thank you, Claire, you’re very sweet. It’s nice to see you too.”

“So what are you up to? Are you just here to grab a coffee?”

“Well, I’m meeting someone. To be honest, it’s Cindy’s sister.”

“Ohh, wait- you mean THE Cindy? The one who made you the bracelet that I found?”

“Yes, that Cindy. I hope she still loves me.”

“Well, I don’t know you very well, but you have a good soul. I think you’re a very sincere person. You deserve someone who will treat you right, Mindy. I hope it all works out for you and Cindy.”

“Thank you, Claire. But I’d like to ask: how’s it going with Val?”

“Ohh...that.” Claire’s face became somber. “I was appalled when I heard how she treated you, and I was scared to think she might lay hands on me. But I told her to get help with her anger issue, and then call me. I don’t think she’s made any progress in regards to that.”

“Yes, she always had a temper. But either way, I hope you can be happy.”

“Thank you Mindy. It’s just that-” Her attention was suddenly drawn to someone behind Mindy. “Hi, can I help you?”

“I’m here looking for her.” Sandy said with a big smile. Mindy turned and was greeted by a loving hug, she lingered in Sandy’s welcoming arms. Sandy kissed her gently on the forehead, and caressed her cheeks.

“Hi sweetie,” Sandy smiled at her, with her big, blue eyes sparkling at her “it’s so good to see you again.”

“Sandy, it’s been so long. I’m so glad to see you.”

“Yes, it’s been long overdue for us to talk again.” Sandy took notice of Claire standing there. “Hi, are you a friend of Mindy’s?”

“Well, actually, we uhhh- we met through Val, Mindy’s ex. It’s a-it’s a long story.”

“She was very supportive to me though, when I needed it the most.” Mindy grinned and winked at Claire.

“Ohhh, Ok.” Sandy gazed at Claire carefully. “Well, that was very kind of you Claire. I’m glad someone was looking out for her in my absence.”

“Yes, I think I was in the right place at the right time to help her out. It was like fate intervened.”

“I could see that possibility. But can I get a coffee please?”

“Yes of course, what would you like?”

“I’ll have a vanilla cappuccino, three shots of espresso. How about you, Mindy?”

“I’ll have the red eye special, thank you Claire.”

“Coming right up ladies!” She flashed a sexy smile at Sandy. Claire had already looked Sandy over with an appraising eye, admiring her long legs, her wide hips and her buxom, 38DD breasts. She was wearing tight leggings on that day, with a denim jacket and a revealing tank top.

“Something wrong Sandy?” Mindy asked her discreetly. “You were kind of abrupt with Claire.”

“No, I just really wanna talk to you, privately. There’s a lot we have to discuss.”

Soon, they were sitting in the back room at a small, round table. Sandy sipped her drink and looked Mindy square in the eye.

“Well, here I am, Mindy. Let me tell you why I came today. Because I believe that Cindy is still in love with you. But, I must tell you, I’m very concerned about you as well.”

“OK, why are you so concerned about me?”

“It’s Olga, she really cares about you. She told me everything in confidence: she told me about your emotional release during her first session with you. She told me all about Val, and everything else you told her. Mindy, let me be clear, she didn’t do it to gossip, she did it because you’re important to her.”

“No...it’s Ok, I understand. She is very sincere towards me, and you’re also being sincere. So, tell me what concerns you the most?”

“Well, who are you the most upset with? I mean, besides Val?”

“Umm...well, I would have to say, my father.” Mindy’s voice cracked with grief. “He-he ripped me away from Cindy, that memory is burned into my mind.”

“I can see the pain in your eyes honey.” Sandy softly caressed her hand. “But you have to let the pain go.”

“I’ve been angry for so long, because I thought it would help me survive. Like it would make me tougher.” Mindy looked down in sadness. “I’m not sure he deserves my forgiveness. He beat me for loving Cindy, like that’s a crime.”

“You’re not forgiving him for his sake, but your own. The anger will continue to fester, and you don’t want to live like that. Please, just trust me on this, I had to forgive my alcoholic mother.”

“You-you’re right Sandy.” Mindy wiped her tears away, Sandy’s kindness touched her deeply. “I-I do forgive him. That’s the first time I’ve ever said that out loud.”

“I’m proud of you. So, let's talk about Cindy, OK?”

“Yes, I’d like that. You said that she has a girlfriend though, that lovely woman I saw her with.”

“Yes, that was Monique. But you should know, she met Monique at the same club I’m a member at.” Sandy grabbed her phone from her purse. “Cindy is also a member there, does that bother you?”

“A member? So does she have sex with other club members?”

“Yes, she does.” Sandy showed her some pictures from the sex club, including young women getting gang banged by sexy futa’s. “She’s been in gang bangs like this, she really enjoys it though.”

“Well, I’m not gonna judge her. Besides, Olga and I were in a similar gang bang with some hot futa’s. So, our lives seem to be on a similar path.”

“OK, I see your point.” Sandy looked at her with a glimmer in her eye. “But, I think you’d like Monique too, she’s a very sweet and beautiful young woman.”

“You mean, like we could share Cindy? I wonder if Cindy could truly love us both at once.”

“Yes, I think her heart is big enough for both of you. She told me, when she saw you, she felt like her heart was being pulled in two different directions at once.”

“Oh my God, Cindy...my-my baby.” Mindy’s tears fell on Sandy’s hands, they splashed down on the table between them. “I think you’re right, she does love me.”

“Yes, she does. And the trauma that you went through with Cindy could serve to show you both how strong your love really is. You thought the traumatizing event ended your relationship, but true love cannot be destroyed by such things. Now it’s time to let love flourish, to see what could happen." Sandy leaned closer to her and clutched both of her hands tight. “When Cindy told me that she saw you that day, that’s when I felt certain I had to find you. But soon enough, Olga called me.”

“You-you were looking for me weeks ago? You’re so thoughtful Sandy, thank you for trying.”

“You’re welcome baby. Now, it’s time for love to have another chance. Can you come over tomorrow?” Sandy handed her a card with her address on it. “Were having some friends over for dinner, come and talk to Cindy.”

“Yes, of course. What time should I be there?”

“Five.”

“Ok, I’ll be there, this means more to me, than I could ever put into words. Thank you so much.”

“You’re quite welcome babe. I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.”

Soon thereafter, Mindy called her boss. She explained everything to her, and asked for the next day off. Carla was happy to accommodate her, she wished her luck with seeing Cindy again. She spent the next day getting her hair and nails done, then she went to the spa to relax. She was excited, but nervous.

Later that afternoon, Bob the cab driver was looking at the gorgeous woman in the back of his cab. She looked familiar, like he had seen her before. She was staring quietly out the window, she looked nervous for some reason. Bob just had an inkling that he should talk to her, so he did.

“So, are you having a good day so far?” He asked her.

“Huh?” Mindy stirred because she had been spacing out. “I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“Oh, I was just asking if you’re having a good day ma’am.” Bob smiled at her in the rear view mirror.

“Yes, I think so. I uhh-I just hope the day ends well too.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, to be honest: I’m going to see someone very important to me. Someone I lost years ago, I didn’t want to leave her.”

“So, what do you mean? Like you left your sister behind?”

“No, she’s my first love.” Mindy’s voice was laced with sadness again. “I have to win her back, I hope she forgives me.”

“I’ve been married for twenty years, it’s not easy, but it’s always been worth it. You learn to forgive, and you both have to be willing to fight for each other."

“I would do anything for her, I’m deeply in love with her.” Mindy started to tear up. “I will always fight for her, for our love.”

“I can see it in your eyes, you’re really in love with her. What’s the young lady’s name?”

“Cindy, her name is Cindy. She’s my angel.”

“Really? My wife’s name is Cynthia, and she’s amazing too.”

“I’m sure she’s a wonderful woman.” Mindy smiled back at him. “It looks like we’ve arrived though.”

“Yes, this is the place. And the damage is: $35.00 even.”

“Thank you for the ride.” Mindy handed him cash. “What’s your name?”

“Bob, and you are?”

“I’m Mindy.” She opened the door. “Well, Bob, it was nice to meet you.”

“It’s been a real pleasure. I wish you and Cindy all the luck in the world.”

“Thank you, so much.”

Mindy walked to the tall building and let out a deep breath.

“Well, I hope I win her back now.” She muttered to herself. She took the elevator to the eighth floor, she found the right penthouse and rang the doorbell.

Sandy soon answered. “Hi Mindy!” She greeted her with a tender hug. “You look stunning today, Come on in.”

“Thank you Sandy.” She followed down the entryway with her heart pounding in her chest. Then, Cindy and the others came into view. Cindy was sitting with a pretty blonde, she had her arm around her. She stopped talking and looked at Mindy, her mouth was wide open. She looked very surprised as a hush fell over everyone in the room.

"Umm, hi Cindy...Sandy invited me. Please just talk to me. "Mindy asked her, as her voice trembled a little. "Please."

"You did what, Sandy?" Cindy shot her a fierce look.

"Cindy, please come talk to me for a minute." Sandy asked Cindy. "Please."

Mindy watched Cindy walk to the dining room behind her sister. She noticed the gorgeous woman that she recognized from Bloomingdales. Mindy made small talk with her while she anxiously awaited Cindy. Monique actually seemed quite friendly to her, she didn’t appear hostile, at all.

Cindy came back and looked at Mindy with a piercing gaze, Mindy looked back at her with fragile hope in her eyes.

"Please follow me Mindy." She walked into the kitchen.

"Look Cindy. I am truly sorry for showing up like this. But I wanted to see you "

"OK I understand..But What about that girl I saw you with? That Valerie at the store?"

"To be honest. Tha-That really wasn't working out anyway. We were different, too different. We had different goals in life and too many arguments."

"That is it though?" She pressed her for answers. "That's why you really broke up?"

"Well no Cindy." She looked down to see her hands shaking from her anxiety. "When she saw how I looked at you, she lost it. She was always a jealous cunt. And she was becoming verbally abusive, like my father was. So I left."

"Jealous? What did she have to be jealous of?"

"Oh my god Cindy, she said I couldn't hide it anymore. She felt like I was lying to her."

"Huh? Hide what Mindy?" Cindy wanted to hear Mindy confess her love for her, yet she was still mad at her.

"My- my feelings for you." She felt her tears ready to fall again, her voice wavered. Cindy’s visible anger was shaking her to the core. "Cindy, don't you see? I-I love you. That's why I'm here."

Cindy turned away, Mindy wanted so badly to walk over to her and wrap her arms around her. But then she looked back to her, her face was a mask of heartbreak and confusion.

"Now though! After 5 years you come back! You broke my heart, into such small pieces. Pieces small enough to pass through the eye of a needle. Mindy..you-you weren't there when I needed you! You could have found a way. I hit rock bottom, and Sandy was there for me....where were you?"

Her voice faded into a sad groan, she leaned against the fridge. She was reminded of the time she had been bullied in school, her defensive body language. She looked so scared and uncertain, which made Mindy’s heartbreak for her all over again. Mindy wiped her own tears and she carefully approached Cindy, she could also feel the pain of her lover's soul. She lovingly put her hands on Cindy’s cheeks and looked deep into her eyes.

"I am so sorry. Sorry for everything. I never, ever meant to hurt you. It killed me inside to leave you behind, I thought about you every day. Just know I would go to the ends of the earth for you. If you give me a chance, I'll be yours forever."

Mindy felt like she was on the edge of hope, if only Cindy would forgive her. Cindy just stood there a moment, and looked at her. Then, she pushed her hands away, and Mindy felt her world start to crumble all over again. She stepped away and her tears fell from her perfect, blue eyes.

"I'm- I'm so sorry.. but I can't do this. I can't ever be hurt like that again. Monique looks after me now. Please Mindy, just go."