Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Master is dead," I said flatly, not willing to begin this conversation. But I knew that it would not end there, for Tavon is as stubborn as an ass, and must always dig until he is satisfied.

"How?"

"Ah, Tavon, Tavon. My love," I said softly. "Why must you always pry into incidents that you need not know about?"

"I'm sorry," he stuttered. "I'm just curious."

"Don't you know that curiosity killed the vampire?" I smirked. "I will tell you how he died, but only because the moral of the story needs to be learned by you as well as Wilhelm. Both men looked at me wide-eyed as they settled in on the couch to listen to my story. It was one I had thought over many times before I had met Tavon, and not once since. After Tavon, I needed no other vampiric company, a fact that I had made chillingly clear to my sister vampire, Mai-Ling.

I began. "Tavon you know that Spain is my homeland." He nodded, eager for me to get to the interesting part. "My Maker was from Ancient Greece, old and powerful. He rolled into my house one night, following me as a mist. He made himself known, told me that he had been watching me for a while, and desired me as his companion. I was young, like Wilhelm, barely nineteen, and curious about vampires. He made me that same night, and I followed him wherever he went, learning about my new un-life and our predatory ways." I paused, taking in the four eyes that were glued to me. Perhaps I should have told this tale earlier.

"My Master, Apollo, desired to travel to the east, into Asia. There we met Mai-Ling, a beautiful Chinese girl who captivated my Master. He spent more and more time with her, eventually casting me to the side. I was angry, sorrowful, but I could not leave my Maker, for I still did not know everything there was to know about life. He made her finally, and at her urging all three of us lived happily for a time." Again I paused, noticing that the pair were leaning ever closer to me, eager to lap up every word.

Smiling, I continued. "But our happiness was not to last. One night Mai-Ling was out alone, and a group of vampire hunters seized her. My Master fought them off, killing them one by one, until he freed the woman he so loved. It was near morning, and Mai-Ling came home, but my Master did not. A second group of vampire hunters had joined with the first and captured him. Mai-Ling and I screamed with pain as he died, his flesh burning away from his body as the white-hot sun that rules us rose. Then there was nothing. A sense of emptiness that would never again be filled."

Little gasps came from my audience as they imagined the fiery heat of the sun on their own bodies. "I stayed with Mai-Ling a while, and together we tried to learn what our Maker had not been able to teach us, but she was just a reminder of the fact that he had loved her more than I. Not to mention it was her stupidity and youth that ended him in the first place. So I left her and roamed Europe for a time, before finally coming to the Americas. She kept following me, and finally I threatened her that if she should ever come near me again, I would rip out her throat. She disappeared from my life shortly before I met you, Tavon."

My two sons were speechless as I finished my story, and I noted that they looked at each other suspiciously, wondering which one I would love more. "No," I said, stopping the quarrel before it began. "There will be neither jealousy nor arguments between you. Tavon will always come first in my heart, Wilhelm, but there is room here for you as well. I would never sacrifice one for the other. I would not be Apollo."

"I'm curious about..." began Tavon, but I stopped him with a wave of my hand.

"You will meet her soon enough," I informed him. "But do not think the meeting will be pleasant." Even as I spoke these words, I knew. The words I had spoken in my quiet home at the border of Madrid had carried on the night wind, across the wide-open spaces and the distance to the New World, to the street in New York, to the listening ears of my vampire sister. She was already on her way here. No doubt she would come to me the following night, once again begging for forgiveness. "Come then, Mai-Ling," I projected. "I will not harm you."

Wilhelm was looking a bit pale and so we flew into the dazzling night to feed. Several bodies later, we returned to my home and prepared to sleep. Tavon slipped into the bed behind me, and Wilhelm lay in front. I held him close as I felt Tavon's arm encircle my waist. As the sun rose, we fell into the sleep of a thousand deaths, huddled together in our newly formed threesome.

*******************************

My sons slept on, though the sun had gone down hours before. I did not wake them. Wilhelm especially needed this first night's sleep as his body was still adjusting to the changes. I rose and dressed. I sensed that Mai-Ling was drawing ever closer to our home and would be upon us shortly. I stiffened at the thought that came zinging into my mind, "Good evening, Aurelia, my dear sister." She was very close.

Tavon and Wilhelm rose from the bed, eagerly rushing to go out into the night and hunt. I smiled at their youthfulness, and soon we were in Madrid, feasting on fattened club-hoppers and wealthy socialites. Wilhelm learned quickly and exhibited a great appetite for learning. I even taught them to assume the mist form and glide down the city streets as fog. But our night was not all about fun and games. We were in a bar, watching the mortals that passed us by, when I felt Mai-Ling's presence.

"She's here," I stated simply.

"Who?" asked Wilhelm. My eyes were fixed to the door and I saw her as she entered; I noticed as she drew attention from most of the men in the room. Mai-Ling was tall, graceful, her body shaped with delicate curves. She was beautiful, but I did not envy her, for I knew she had been alone since the day I had left her. She did not have the strength to Make a companion, for she feared what it would take away from her own being.

Without looking at me directly, she made her way to where the three of us sat, undulating like a serpent as she crossed the dance floor. Her writhing form transfixed Wilhelm, but I was pleased to see that Tavon had turned his head and closed his eyes, unwilling to stare at her tantalizing figure. Whereas I had the power to seduce mortals with my voice, Mai-Ling's power was to draw them to her with a simple movement of her body. This power often affected our kindred as well, and this was not the first time I had seen her use it against another. She hoped to draw my lovers into her grasps, and take from me all that I loved. Wilhelm I could lose, but I would never allow Tavon to be hers. I looked to Wilhelm, and he was gone; his eyes shining with the radiance of Mai-Ling's body and the lust that I had seen in those eyes the previous night. There was no doubt in my mind that he would fall, he would succumb to her power, and so I let him stare. Tavon, on the other hand was struggling to keep his eyes away from her; he had turned his whole chair in the direction facing opposite her. He touched my hand hesitantly, and if there had ever been a moment in which I doubted I loved him, all was forgotten. He did not wish to hurt me by falling to her power.

"Cloak your mind, Tavon," I instructed gently, as his clammy fingers caressed my hand, seeking comfort. "I will help you, but do not allow yourself to look her fully in the eyes, for in that she will gain power over you." Allowing Mai-Ling to come here was wrong. I had thought perhaps it was time to end the coldness and separation between us, but as she came closer and closer, using the most seductive of her magics, I knew she was only out to rob and steal that which did not belong to her.

"Greetings, Aurelia, beloved sister," she hailed me. "And greetings to your two sons." Neither said a word, Wilhelm was too busy letting his mouth hang open and Tavon was squeezing my hand, letting me know that he did not want to leave me. Even as she stood in front of our table, her body still flowed, and she was using her power so heavily that even I was nearly taken in by it.

"Sit down, Mai-Ling, and stop trying to seduce the fledglings. Or would you like me to make good on my threat?" This calmed her movements and she sat, trying her best to be still. Her eyes flicked to my companions; a look of mirth crossed her face as she gazed on them. Wilhelm had managed to shut his mouth now, and was leaning dreamily closer to her. Tavon made no movement and his chair continued to face the wall.

"Why does this one not look upon me?" she questioned rudely, pointing to Tavon. "Come, I will not bite, little one." Tavon's hand squeezed against mine in a panic, which told me that he was tempted to look. I moved my chair behind his, facing away from Mai-Ling and slid my arms around his waist, letting my chin rest on his shoulder to prevent him from turning his head. I heard a small chuckle from Mai-Ling.

"Ah, Aurelia, I will not take your precious Tavon. You can stop protecting him now."

"If you will not control your power, then we have nothing to discuss, Mai-Ling." I silently cursed her in Spanish, and I felt her drop her flaring power. "That's better." I turned slightly to face her, without releasing Tavon from my grip. He had relaxed somewhat, but still squeezed my hand. "Why have you come here?" I asked her.

"Darling, you know the answer to that already. Centuries cannot quench the thirst I have had for you since we lost our Maker. I wish for us to be sisters again, lovers perhaps." At these words I laughed.

"How can you possibly think that I would allow you that close to my heart, when there has been nothing but lies and treachery from you so far tonight, Mai-Ling?"

Her voice faltered as she answered me. "I am sorry, Aurelia. I did not want you to push me away as you have in the past. I thought perhaps, if I showed you my power and how great it has become, that you would respect me as your equal." She paused and expelled a long sigh. "I can see now that I thought wrong. Forgive me, my sister."

I did not know whether to believe her, but I would not risk my beautiful Tavon. Nonetheless, her invitation was tempting. I quickly hatched a plot that would allow me to be with Mai-Ling, but at the same time keep Tavon out of her grasp. Wilhelm no longer mattered to me, as I could tell that he was long gone, and Mai-Ling would not hesitate to claim him.

"You may stay here with Wilhelm," I said to her. "When I am ready for you, I will call." She nodded her head in agreement, and I stood, pulling Tavon from his chair and out the door. We misted our way to my place of residence and I instructed Tavon to go to the bedroom. "Do you care about Wilhelm?" I asked softly.

"Yes," he answered, and I knew that he cared for Wilhelm as a brother. "She has to die, if he is to live, right?"

I nodded. "I do not know what she will do with him," I sighed. "He is not her thrall, yet she holds him under her spell like a puppet. I only know that Mai-Ling has never truly cared for anyone but herself, a fact which she only made clearer tonight. Wilhelm would be with her as long as she finds him useful. After that, I fear she will abandon him, and without knowledge of how to find us, he may fall prey to the ancients or the vampire hunters."

Tavon said nothing, but the look on his face told me that he did not want Wilhelm's young unlife to end in such an untimely manner. "Mai-Ling will give herself to me during the act of love, and in this time I feel she will be vulnerable. It is the best chance for me to end her unlife. But you must promise me Tavon, that you will not leave this room for any reason. I would not risk your unlife for Wilhelm's."

"I won't, I promise," my handsome lover told me as his lips fused to mine, the anger and the hurt of the past dying away. He would always be Mine, and I loved him dearly. He lay down on the bed, burying his face in a pillow trying to block temptation from his mind and I closed the door behind me, locking it tightly.

I projected to Wilhelm and Mai-Ling to come. Throwing the impenetrable fortress of my mind around Tavon, and myself I descended the stairs to await my guest.

The knock on my door came shortly; I did not rise, but bade them to enter. Wilhelm's eyes were glazed and I knew she had brought him flying. I smelled the overwhelming scent of sex and I knew that she had already befouled him.

Mai-Ling made no hesitation. The moment the door closed behind her, she was stripping off her clothes and Wilhelm's as well. I watched her with cold, yet intrigued eyes, as her mortal clothing fell away and the glory of her body was revealed to me.

"Come, Aurelia. Do not play shy with me, my sister." She stalked towards me, Wilhelm following at her heels like a little puppy. I rose and she met me, her lips fused to mine in a crushing, dizzying kiss that left my knees weak. We had come so close to being lovers in the distant past, but my jealousy of her had always stopped me. Now we came together as animals, her naked body pressed into mine.

Wilhelm begged for attention and she released me, no doubt giving me time to remove my clothing. I watched as they kissed; there was not nearly as much fire there as had been with me. When my clothes had been shed, Mai-Ling turned back to me, her breasts pushing against mine, and she nearly shoved me backwards onto the sofa.

There was nothing slow to Mai-Ling's lovemaking, it was all animalistic; pure, raw, animal sex. Her hips bruised mine as she ground her body against me, her lips and tongue feeding intensely at my mouth. She was lonely and it showed. Wilhelm stood to one side, not daring to interfere, so I beckoned to him and he knelt down beside us. Mai-Ling seemed shocked by his sudden appearance. I drew away from her kiss, softly brushing my lips across my young thrall, willing him to realize the dangers of life with Mai-Ling. His mind gave no acknowledgement that he had heard or understood.

She wriggled her body down mine, her sharp talon-like nails raking my stomach and leaving droplets of blood in their wake. I inhaled sharply as her wandering tongue trailed over my mound and probed the folds of delicate flesh. Because I knew that when this was over, I would send Mai-Ling into oblivion, I was not nearly as wet as I normally would have been. Mai-Ling seemed not to notice though as she commanded Wilhelm to fuck her, her words muffled as her tongue pressed frantically against my clit.

She lost all concentration as Wilhelm entered her from behind, slamming his big body into hers eagerly. Her mouth released me from its grasp as he pleasured her, as I had known it would. Once again, Mai-Ling was proving to me that she thought of no one but herself. But I was not upset, I merely watched them for a time, awaiting that final moment when her ecstasy would make it possible for me to end her wretched unlife.

I sat up carefully, pulling my legs gently from around her body and flipped around to face her. My lips meshed with hers and she used her hands to draw me even closer, until I could not move. Her tongue darted inside my mouth, not with any clear aim, but with the fire that she was feeling as Wilhelm brought her to the point of no return. Wilhelm sputtered and moaned behind her as he came, and she screamed with the force of her orgasm, her claws digging into the smooth skin of my face, again drawing blood.

She held me tight, and I struggled to break free, knowing that the time I had to end her was growing short. Surprisingly, Wilhelm picked up his pace and she howled a never-ending song of pleasure, releasing me from her grip. I made my move, tilting her neck to one side, and sinking my fangs as deep as possible in the beautiful perfection of her yellow skin.

The blood of all her victims came swirling into my veins, pulsing with the horror each had felt as she ended their mortal lives. She screamed in anguish, but Wilhelm did not notice as her scream sounded much like the one before it. I had her nearly drained when he finally realized that something was amiss, and he rushed me. I pulled her failing body to me tightly and turned to mist, rising towards the ceiling. I felt her power thrill through my body, as the last of her blood flowed past my lips. Wilhelm was raging and screaming beneath us, but all I could feel was the unlife of Mai-Ling slipping away into oblivion.

She still struggled; fists beat upon my back as I clung to her, her mind begged me to stop, to restore her life. But I was beyond compassion. I had simply had enough of Mai-Ling. I felt Tavon as he came down the stairs, rushing to subdue a frenzied Wilhelm.

"Just a few more minutes, Mai-Ling," I thought. "And then you may go to be with your Maker." In the final moment of her unlife, she still begged me for forgiveness, willed me to stop. I ripped out her throat and her remaining blood streamed into my mouth in gushes. The final taints of blood were bitter on my tongue, as they were with mortals, and I knew her life was over. I let her body drop to the floor below where Wilhelm cried.

Tavon looked up at me as I crouched there on the ceiling, his tender brown eyes reinforcing the fact that I had made the right decision. Wilhelm was back with us. Her power over him was broken and her death would fade from his memory as a bad dream fades upon waking.

My sons huddled on the floor together, the stronger comforting the weaker. I knew the experience would forever change Tavon; he had finally learned that caring for no one does not do. Together we carried Wilhelm's limp form to the bedroom, and slipped in beside him, engulfing his body with our warmth. As the sun rose, the two of them fell into deathlike sleep, but I remained awake. The two of them were Mine now, and I would protect both of them as long as I lived. Happy thoughts were mine as I gazed upon my little family, knowing that one of these days we would find the peace that I so longed for. For if I have learned one thing over the centuries, it is that loneliness does not do. Family, no matter the consistency, is important to vampires and mortals alike. After all, life is so much better when you have someone you can call "mine."

12