Minnesota Misery Ch. 05

Story Info
The two virgins decide not to read the Bible.
1.2k words
4.13
3.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

...

"Is this the one that took you?" Lorenzo said to Emma as the group surrounded the Bigfoot Abraham had killed.

Emma shook her head.

Seth frowned. He crossed his arms before saying, "Jamie, I suggest we head back to the cabin, think about what we should all do next."

"Agreed. Everyone, we're going back." Jamie said.

The group traveled back to Jamie's cabin.

Inside, they settled in the living room, each one aware Bigfoots existed.

Kneeling, Rachel prayed in silence.

Seth kept his eyes trained on her, having the urge to pray beside her, spend time with her.

"What we know is that these things can be killed by guns. All thanks to Abraham." Jamie said, standing as his friends either sat, kneeled, stood.

Abraham clapped while saying, "Yeah. All thanks to the best."

"But the one who hurt Emma is still out there." Lorenzo said while Daniel took steps towards the front door.

"Hey, Dan. Where are you going?" Jamie said.

"I forgot to clean the outside of the windows. So, I'm taking my backpack outside. My spray bottle is in it." Daniel said, moving. He stopped near the front door as his group watched him. "I'm going out there. Everyone pray I don't get snatched up."

"Be careful." Tyrone said.

Daniel turned to him. He furrowed his eyebrows before saying, "You really mean that? I guess I should apologize for the racist stuff I said about you."

"What racist stuff?" Tyrone said, rage lacing his deep voice.

Daniel shook his head before opening the front door. He said, "I'll clean the windows with my back facing the scary woods. Just know I'm going to be a whole lot nicer to you."

"Anyway, we all stay in pairs or walk as a group whenever we go outside. No one turns their back on anyone else. We need to look out for each other." Jamie said.

When the group meeting ended, Seth retreated into the basement with Rachel.

"I'm going to read the Bible. You probably don't care." Rachel said as Seth took steps next to her.

"I care more than you know." Seth longed to say but didn't.

"I don't mind. We'll read it together," he said before flashing Rachel a grin.

She smiled at him.

Appreciated warm joy swept through Seth. Monstrous cryptids stalked the woods, but the boy had Rachel.

"Why are you so different?" Rachel said in the room with the desk after she turned on the light bulb.

Seth shrugged before saying, "Different in what way?"

Rachel placed the Bible on the desk.

"You're really sweet. And I think you're waiting for a truly good girl, which is why you're single," the strong Christian girl said.

Seth nodded, aware Rachel was not wrong.

"I am," he said. He brought his hands to Rachel's hips. She gripped his shoulders. "But we shouldn't be like the others, having premarital sex and any doing any other sinful thing. I don't even want to kill a Bigfoot."

"We can kiss. And God will forgive us if we made love right now." Rachel said, holding eye contact with Seth.

Seth leaned his face close to Rachel's. After giving he a sweet kiss, he said, "I don't know. This whole setup makes me feel like I'm in a bad erotica story."

Rachel lifted the Bible from the desk, lied on the wooden surface, hugged the Bible.

"What are you doing, R?" Seth said.

"I need you to take my virginity. Do it before some less than friendly guy does it instead." Rachel said, offering Seth to deflower her.

Seth hesitated.

"But premarital sex. Why can't we wait until we're married?" the boy said, holier than Rachel.

Despite his words, Seth's cock hardened.

But it was possible declining Rachel's offer would mean no longer being close to her.

Rachel was, second to his mom, the last person Seth longed to no longer be on good terms with.

"Forget it. I'll make love to you." Seth said before taking steps to the spot between Rachel's legs. He pulled her jeans and panties down. "God, please let us be okay."

Seth trained his eyes on the first pussy he seen that wasn't his mom's.

He stopped filling his mind with God as he stripped out the clothes covering his lower body.

Rachel waited for Seth to bring her the pleasure she seemed to crave more than he did, the girl hugging her Bible.

"I'm so sorry, Rachel. This is going to hurt." Seth said before bringing his cock into Rachel's sweet warmth. Rachel yelped. "Oh, wow. This is what it feels like."

"Ow. Warm and soft?" Rachel said while hugging the Bible tighter, the less holy girl on her back. She groaned. "It hurts."

"Sorry. But wet. Your vagina is so wet. And I love it." Seth said, no longer a virgin as he penetrated Rachel. Rachel's warmth hugged his cock with a softness Seth longed to experience for hours. "This is going to be addicting. Are you okay, Rachel?"

Rachel nodded. Tears leaked from her eyes while she said, "Just keep going."

Seth thrusted his cock in and out Rachel's hot pussy.

The more he thrusted, the swifter he moved, addicted to the pussy. He said, "I won't last very long. This is intense. God, help me."

Seth didn't intend on becoming a sex addict.

But if every pussy hugged cocks as great as they did, Seth was aware he wouldn't hesitate anymore when any girl or woman offered him her precious pussy.

Gripping Rachel's hips, Seth didn't stop pounding into her with an unrestrained glee.

Soft moans left Rachel's mouth a minute later.

"Now it's starting to feel awesome," the girl said before dropping squeezing her right breast. She groaned in frustration. "Don't ejaculate inside me, Seth. I could get pregnant from it."

Seth nodded before saying, "Okay. Got it. Will you use your mouth to finish me off?"

"Of course," the girl on the desk said.

Seth rubbed Rachel's clitoris with two fingers, which made the girl emit a moan louder than her previous one.

"That feels even better." Rachel said. Her hips jerked. "I'm going to-!"

Her pussy erupted with hot wetness.

It splashed against Seth's fingers, his groin, clothes.

"Wow." Seth said in amazement.

He trembled for a brief moment before pulling out, his cock slick with Rachel's pussy juice, slick with her red blood.

Rachel opened her mouth when Seth brought his throbbing cock near it, let the boy shove it into her.

"Yeah, R. Suck on me like that." Seth said, warm saliva coating his erection.

Rachel made gagging noises as Seth used her mouth and throat for his pleasure.

His hand groped her breast through her clothes as he savored the girl's mouth and throat.

"Yeah. Take this big cock." Seth said, bathed in pleasure.

His cock spewed heated cum.

It washed Rachel's throat, emerging from Seth's cock in thick jets as the boy moaned.

"That was more amazing than I expected." Seth said, his voice shaking.

Rachel moved into a sitting position. She held onto Seth when he took steps to the spot in front of her.

They exchanged a kiss that brought Seth's own cum to his lips.

But Seth would rather have his own cum on his lips than never share a kiss with Rachel.

When the kiss ended, Rachel grasped Seth's hands.

"Do you love me? Because I'm sure I love you, Seth. More sure than I've ever been." Rachel said, focusing on Seth.

Without hesitation, his cum on Rachel's chin, Seth said, "I love you, Rachel."