Minnesota Misery Ch. 06

Story Info
Daniel will stay silent. But on one condition.
1.3k words
3.67
3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each character in this story is at least eighteen years old.

***

A thick hand remained against the eighteen year old Daniel's mouth as a six feet tall creature rode him, the brown fur near her pussy soft.

The boy lied in the snow behind the cabin, so close to the home his friends occupied but far from help, as his friends remained ignorant to the fact a female Bigfoot dominated him as he lied against white snow chilling his clothes.

Daniel moaned as the the Bigfoot's pussy hugged his cock with an surprising sweetness.

The monstrous but female creature pinned Daniel's coat-covered arms to the snow.

"Yes. Keep riding me, you damn animal." Daniel said with glee that warmed his lust-filled body, choosing not to call out to his friends to help him.

Like each desperate boy, Daniel would take any pussy.

A wild Bigfoot's big pussy did not fail at being a potential choice.

Being gentle, the Bigfoot ascended, descended, taking Daniel's cock as she remained above him, dominating the Mexican boy.

Soft moans left her bigger body.

Daniel grinned, holding warm appreciation for the fact the pussy's owner found more pleasure in the sex than he did.

"Oh, Maria." Daniel said, giving the Bigfoot a name as the dark sky remained cloudless. His body shuddered. "I'm going to cum!"

The Bigfoot gripping his arms, Daniel shot hot cum into the monster's pussy, launching his semen into Maria, appreciating the gift known as sex.

Heated cum sprayed from Maria's pussy, met Daniel's skin.

"Fuck! Yes, Maria! That's what I'm talking about!" Daniel said in an yell that pierced the night.

Maria dismounted him, scurried deeper into the wilderness.

Abandoned, Daniel moved into a sitting position, trained his eyes on the spot he last seen Maria.

"Are you playing with yourself out here?" Trish said, her eyes trained on Daniel's softening cock.

Daniel pulled his boxers and pants up as Trish stood outside with her coat on, the girl holding open the cabin's back door.

Having the deep urge to keep Maria safe from his friends, Daniel said, "Yeah. I was thinking about my last girl back in Mexico."

Trish closed the cabin's door, crossed her arms.

Snow descended as the two eighteen-year olds remained standing outside. Trish caught a snowflake, seeming younger than she was.

"It's freezing. I don't understand why you would stroke one out in this cold." Trish said when she crossed her arms again. "Are you stupid, Daniel? I think you are."

Daniel did not speak, showing zero anger to Trish's insult.

"Did you hear what I said?" Trish said, growing frustrated, being rude to someone who never hurled an insult her way. She let loose an irritated, heavy sigh. "Whatever."

Daniel focused on the spot Maria disappeared to.

"Sorry. I'm just... dealing with something right now." Trish said twelve seconds later as Daniel kept ignoring her.

No words left Daniel.

"What do you think about Rachel and Frank? They're idiots, right? What about Frank?" Trish said, seeming less like an obnoxious person and more like someone attempting to hear someone talk about someone they want to see in an sly way.

"Rachel is a good girl. She's holier than me. Frank is funny. I steal jokes from him sometimes." Daniel said. "Go to Rachel to learn how to be saved. Go to Frank for jokes that make you seem more awesome."

Trish took a step closer.

"What else can you tell me about Frank?" she said.

Daniel raised his arms, dropped them, heated frustration coursing through him. He said, "I got my own problems. And I really don't want to know if you and Frank bumped bodies hard earlier."

"Sex? No. Maybe. I..." Trish said. She crossed her arms, her blond hair glowing in the light belonging to the wall lamp attached to the cabin's back wall.

It was obvious Trish and Frank had sex.

Longing to have his cock in Maria's Bigfoot pussy again, Daniel said, "I won't tell Tyrone. You just have to have sex with me. You have a silent Mexican if you do that."

"Okay. Where to?" Trish said one second later, as if sex with any boy was as normal as walking.

"We'll go to that shack that's not far from here. Come on, slut." Daniel said. He grabbed Trish's hand after letting his flashlight's bright beam help them see better.

They put distance between themselves and the cabin, headed for a shack Maria could be near.

"You're weird, Daniel." Trish said as she took steps beside him through the forest filled with animals that could overpower them both and take their lives.

"What's funny is I'm a neat freak, but I'm going to be sticking my penis in you." Daniel said, hurling the best insult he ever formed.

"And you're a racist cock-sucker. Maybe one of the Black janitors at school raped you. I guess that's why you can't stand the sight of the love of my life." Trish said, which made Daniel ponder on which teenager gave the best recent insult.

"I think Tyrone is great now. You should be glad to have him. I'm missing someone right now. And it's the worst." Daniel said, choosing not to slam his fist into the girl beside him, despite what she had said.

"I hate love sometimes. It's so complicated. Sometimes I wish I could just do this." Trish said.

"Do what?"

Trish stopped taking steps. Daniel stopped taking steps.

"Just be friends," the rude-but-not-rude-now blonde said.

Daniel stopped holding Trish's hand, stroked her cheek with affection for a brief moment.

After turning on the shack's sole light, the boy and the girl stripped.

Daniel moved onto his back. His cock, huge and pointed to the ceiling, prepared to have a pussy hugging it.

Trish stood naked as Daniel said, "I need you riding me. More than anything."

As Daniel lied on his back, Trish straddle grasped his cock quick, the girl eager to please, lowered herself.

When Trish's sweet but human pussy embraced his cock, Daniel let loose an groan.

"Maria," he said in an low tone Trish did not hear.

Daniel shivered with desire, longing for Maria's pussy but aware Maria was not there.

He had to accept what he could have at the moment.

Daniel slammed his hands against Trish's hips, his hands meeting human skin and not brown fur. He grinned as Trish rode him at an slow pace that was torturous.

He has to blast his cum from his cock quick, be done with the sex fast, so he could be closer to attempting to find Maria again.

Trish gave Daniel room to thrust upwards, which he did. His hands remained against Trish's soft skin while he pumped his cock in and out her great pussy.

Trish's breasts bounced while her body slapped against Daniel's body.

The two released pleasure-filled noises the teenagers at the cabin would not hear.

Daniel and Trish made eye contact with each other as the boy used the girl for the pleasure he craved as much as he craved his Bigfoot lover.

Time passed as the two continued having sex in the shack.

"I'm getting really close, Trish!" Daniel said, not calling her a slut.

"Do it, Daniel! Cum!" Trish said while she rode Daniel as she did the work. She rode him harder, Daniel's hard, Mexican cock inside her.

Daniel shook as Trish's breasts shook.

Trish trembled.

Her pussy squirted as Daniel grabbed her ass. The boy unloaded his hot cum into her, shooting it without care as he groaned.

Trish's moan lasted four seconds.

Daniel's cock pulsed while Trish's pussy hugged it.

Trish's pussy squeezed Daniel, stopped squeezing him, squeezed him again, the Mexican's hot semen coating her warm, pussy walls.

Trish slumped against Daniel, who gave her a hug.