Miracle Cream Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!" Cassy asked, stopping in her tracks when she noted Cory's peculiar look on his face when she exited the kitchen in a rather sexy red dress.

"A little girly don't you think, Pixie?" Cory teased. "Plus, a little presumptuous of you to bring that little number on your vacation. It almost feels like you were already planning to get laid," he stated, shooting her a knowing look. Seeing how red her face was getting. "Although..."

"Although?!" Cassy encouraged him to continue.

"Looks nice on you," Cory admitted. He could at least be nice to her, after all, his cock and balls would be in her hands literally every single day for the foreseeable future. He really didn't feel like having them ripped off in her anger. He's seen enough of hospitals for the last two months he had no wish to return to one without his manhood and jewels intact.

"Why, thank you, I knew there was a kind bone in that body buried deep beneath that sarcasm and anger," Cassy said, with a coy smile.

"And there it goes, you broke it," Cory stated, with a mischievous grin. Seeing Cassy rolling her eyes, yet her smile remained. He really tried not to notice how sexy her legs looked as she strolled towards him, yet, that would just be a lie. He was a guy after all, and, in truth, Cassy had some gorgeous legs.

"How you feeling?" Cassy asked, squatting down beside him, resting her hand lightly on his right. "Did you take your Demerol?" she inquired when he told her about the pain in his chest.

"No," shaking his head, "took an Oxycodone," Cory stated truthfully.

"Okay, wait until around nine to take the Demerol, it will give your body time to get most of the Oxy out of your system. So you won't OD on the two pills," Cassy said, in a caring voice. "That way the Oxy will wear off when the Demerol will start to take effect. And you won't be nodding off like you did in the hospital while sitting out here."

"You know if it wasn't for that hair, those earrings, and whatever else you got hiding under that dress, you'd make a decent nurse," Cory joked, feeling the sting of her slap on his forearm. Arching an eyebrow at how elegantly she rose from her spot. Smelling the light perfume she wore as she leaned in.

"You know," her breath was hot in his ear, "what they say about those that constantly fights right?" Cassy whispered low. "Makes me wonder if you have a thing for me and just can't admit it. No need to be shy Cory. I know I'm hot. But ask yourself, do you want to know what it's like to have a blowjob given to you by a woman with a tongue ring? I'm told it's rather... stimulating," she purred in a husky voice. Glancing down, seeing the movement in his shorts the conformation she was looking for. "If you play your cards right, you just might get to know what else I have pierced." Her sultry gaze burned in her eyes as his right eye peered at her from the corner of it. Her fingertips ran along his arm as she moved to go sit in-between Zoe and Dayana.

"Hello, Cory," Delilah greeted as she peered in the doorway of the kitchen. Seeing his walls instantly coming up.

"Hello," Cory greeted curtly. Preparing himself for the barrage of questions she most likely had already prepared. "Sorry for the horror show, but I think your daughter just wants to see me as naked as the law allows," he said, hearing Zoe snort. Trying not to notice how titillating Cassy's thigh looked as she crossed her legs from what he could see from his swollen left eye.

"Well, I'm pleased to see your sense of humor hasn't been damaged from that altercation," Delilah said, with an amused smile on her lips. "Tell me, do you go around rescuing damsels in distress?"

"Every Saturday," Cory retorted, "sometimes on Sundays if they're real pretty."

"Well then, I'll just have to keep on the lookout for my hero," Delilah countered as she walked over to the chair to join the four of them.

"You let me know if you ever find him. I hear I can collect a bounty."

"So... what are we watching?" Delilah asked, turning her gaze towards the TV. Making a metal note of Cory's behavior. Noting how it wasn't as full blown as Celeste and Jairo had stated when they brought him home. However, she could see the effects the narcotic was having on lowering the barrier he had put up between him, his family, and her given the questions she had pestered him with last night.

"Some boring reality TV..." Looking over when Dayana lightly smacked Cory on his upper chest.

"I like this show?!"

"I wonder why?! Could it be because of the hot, muscular guys prancing around without their shirts on?" Cory stated looking at his sister while his hand gestured to the episode of 'Home Makeover.' "Help me out here, do they not appear prancing about?" he asked, looking at his father who had entered the dining room through the kitchen to wait on the coals to get ready followed by Sam and then his mother carrying in a drink for him.

"Yeah, I'm not even going to touch that," Jairo said, noting the way his daughters were glaring at him.

"Very wise, dear," Celeste said, lightly patting Jairo's right cheek as she passed. "Cory there's nothing wrong with the show. So there happens to be a few hot, tasty men working without a shirt on. There's no need to argue about it," she said, watching how he held the glass with his thumb and index finger as he drew on the straw. Noting how her daughters were nodding along, given how they all three binge watch the show for that reason.

"I don't think you'd be saying that if there were an equal number of hot, topless women on the show doing what they are doing," Cory said, lifting his left hand and pointed at the TV. "I would have thought you'd be one for equal representation on such an acclaimed show," he stated, choosing that hill to die on.

"Really?! What possible benefit could there possibly be to have hot, topless ladies on the show?" Celeste asked, cocking an eyebrow and crossing her arms. Watching Cory set his drink on the folding TV tray she had found in back of one of the closets.

"One: men are suckers for naked boobs. I would include the lesbians but they have boobs of their own so don't know how much they would be intrigued by the idea," hearing Cassy giggling as he said that, "so instant rating gold mine just waiting to be tapped. Two: think of all the jiggling going on when they hammer, use a nail gun, or any other assorted things that takes place renovating a home. Do you know how many perverted men, young and old, would be tuning in just to watch it?! It be soft core porn without the sex! Let's not forget about the lesbians I'm sure they would tune-in to see some jiggling boobies, wouldn't you agree, Pixie?" Cory asked, standing his ground.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about," Cassy stammered.

"I might have devolved into the 'Claw man' I'm not blind Cassy," Cory said, a smirk lifted the corner of his lips at the sound of Cassy's gasp when he used her real name for the very first time while his gaze never left his mother. "So have you gotten to first base yet?" he asked, peering over at her.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," Cassy said, looking away.

"Awe, I haven't seen you this shy in ages?!" Delilah cooed enjoying the show. Smiling in delight when her daughter just gawked at her.

"She was shy?! Don't believe it," Cory stated shaking his head. "So back to the point I was making. If you, women in general I mean, get to have your eye candy that you all can drool over. Where's ours?" he asked, looking back at his mother. "I'm all for equality, but does this seem equal to you?" Gesturing to the TV, giving his mother a questioning look. "They agree with me, they're just scared of their wives," Cory said, nodding to his father and Sam.

"Is that so?" Celeste mused, turning her head towards her husband who suddenly found something to do in the kitchen quickly followed by Sam. "So, honey, you think this show would be equal if there were big breasted women in it?" she asked, in a firm tone, yet her green eyes showed how amused she was.

"Did I say big breasted women? No. I did not. Don't go putting words in my mouth. I said, jiggling boobs, nothing about their size. You do know some men like smaller breasts."

"Oh? Do tell Cory, what do you find so fascinating about women with smaller breasts?" Delilah asked, intrigued by this openness that the drug had introduced. "For example, take Cassy, forget she's my daughter for a moment. She isn't endowed like your mother or Zoe is. What do men find so intriguing about smaller breasts?"

"Well, I'm not going to speak for all men."

"Very well, let's focus on you then," keeping her interest hidden when his female family members seemed rather attentive to the conversation, "what do you find intriguing about them?" Delilah asked, in a professional voice.

"Nope, I'm not answering that, feels like you're trying to diagnose me," Cory said, waving her off.

"Answer the question Cory, you started this, I would hope you weren't someone that couldn't finish the job," Cassy stated, peering around Dayana.

"If you couldn't stay put, then you don't get to laugh," Celeste called back to her husband and Sam who were lightly chuckling in the kitchen.

"Okay, Ms. Pixie Queen, you want the truth?" Turning his head so he could look at her. "More isn't always better. Sure bigger woman have the size to do tittyfucks, and somewhere very, very alluring to rest ones head if you catch my drift. But, take yours, for example," gesturing to her bust, "if my hands worked at the moment all that extra would be spilling out from around my hands, unlike yours would. They appear to be just the right size to hold in one's hand. If you swung like that. Also, you can fit more of the woman's breasts into one's mouth as opposed to those with a more robust bosom. Does that satisfy your curiosity? Not saying there's anything wrong with a more bountiful woman. Just sometimes more isn't always better."

"Cory..." Crossing her arms below her breasts causing her 32D orbs to lift, "are you saying you don't like big breasts on a woman?" Celeste asked, her hurt was evident on her face.

"Now see, there you go putting words in my mouth again. Did I say that? No. I'm a horny teenager, I like all boobs. Just telling you like it is."

"Nice save there Romeo," Zoe stated, mimicking her mother.

"Hey, Cory," Jairo stuck his head out of the kitchen.

"Yeah."

"How many hot dogs do you want?" Celeste watched tentatively at how Cory placed a hand over his stomach. Seeing how he looked over at Cassy as she reached across Dayana.

"Don't take on more than you can handle right now," Cassy said, in a caring voice.

"I'll try two. Don't know how I'm going to eat them, but two should be fine," Cory said, looking at his hands.

"Would you like it if I cut them up for you?" Celeste asked, in a motherly tone. Just so he wouldn't feel so useless in feeding himself.

"Yeah, the bun might make my stomach expand too much right now," Cory sighed knowing he wouldn't be having a loaded hot dog any time soon.

"Coming right up," Jairo stated before slipping back into the kitchen.

"Cory, do you want to eat at the table or out here, where you're already comfortable?" Celeste asked, in a loving motherly tone.

"Wouldn't the table be kind of cramped?" Cory asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I can squeeze in next to you, just in case you need a hand," Dayana whispered heatedly into his ear.

"I'm going to help your dad, you yell if you need anything," Celeste said, seeing her son nod.

"Where you going?" Zoe asked, when Cory began to lift himself out of his seat.

"Need to pee," Cory lied, he didn't want to have a full blown erection around Delilah or her husband.

"What? I'm your nurse, and you very well can't tie your own shorts, now, can you?" Cassy stated when Cory looked back at her when he neared his room. Not seeing the impish smile on her lips when she silently locked the door once she had closed it behind her.

Gooseflesh raced across his skin as he felt the fine fabric of her dress caressing it. Then he felt the softness of her breasts as she pressed her chest into his back. Making Cory realize that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her dress as her hands reached around and undid the knot of his shorts. Feeling her breath on the back of his neck as she pushed them to the floor.

"Thought so," Cassy mused into his ear as her hand wrapped around his cock. "Did I make you hard, Cory?" she asked, in a salacious tone.

"I'm not hard... yet," Cory retorted, biting his lip as her hand moved up and down his shaft

"Mmmhmm, then let's see this big boy in its glory, shall we?" Cassy purred as her hand increased in speed feeling his cock swelling with every stroke until it was at full mast. Peering around his body, her eyes widening at the sight of that engorged, twitching cock. "Go stand in the shower, Cory, we wouldn't want to make a mess, now would we?" Her breath was hot in his ear, her sensuous words tickled his eardrum as her painted lips moved along his ear. Biting her lip as she watched his cock bounce as Cory walked towards the open doorway of the enclosed tiled shower stall of the bathroom. "You just relax and let the Pixie Queen take care of this fat cock," Cassy hummed in want when Cory braced himself on his forearms against the doorframe.

"Thought you hated the name?" Cory asked, keeping his moan down as her hand worked in earnest to get him off.

"Told you I was stealing it," Cassy stated her lips tugging on his earlobe as the heat of his erection soaked into the palm of her hand. Feeling his pre-cum coating her hand as the minutes wore on. Noticing the swelling and the slight twitching of it. Reaching between his legs, her eyes showing her astonishment when she cradled his cum-filled balls. They were far bigger than any she's ever felt or seen before. A devious smile formed on her lips at Cory's light moan, feeling his sack tightening up. Knowing that load was about to be unleashed on those unsuspecting tiles. "Cum for me, Cory, cum for the Pixie," Cassy directed, her hand stroking faster along his length. Grinning madly as she felt rope after rope after rope of his cum surging down his shaft and still there was more! "Holy shit!" she whispered as she peered around him and saw how much of his cum was coating the shower floor. However, she wasn't going to do all that work and not get a treat out of it. Seeing how Cory was eyeing her from over his shoulder when she ran her index finger along the meatus of his crown and gathered up that drop of cum that clung on for dear life.

Humming as she sucked her finger clean as she moved back to the doorway of the bathroom after washing his cum down the drain. A sultry look appeared in her eyes as his cock swung when he turned towards her. Knowing she was going to take extra delight in bathing him now. "You all set or did you really need to pee?" Cassy asked, with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"No, that was pretty much it. So I have my own naughty nurse, huh?" Cory spoke in a teasing tone, as he stepped back into his shorts. His muscles rippled as Cassy ran her tongue up his deflating member as she pulled up his shorts as she rose.

"Maybe," Cassy said, with a seductive smirk as she tied a loose knot in his drawstring. "Too tight?"

"Nah," Cory said, after giving his hips a few shakes to see if they would fall down.

"Good. How's the pain?" Cassy asked, lightly touching his chest. "Do your wounds feel inflamed to you?"

"No, just itchy."

"That's probably the opiates, it's normal."

"Umm..." Scratching his cheek wondering if he should ask or not.

"Yes?" Cassy urged him on, she wanted him to be open with her about his health. She couldn't very well take care of him if he was holding anything back.

"Why's my poo black?"

"Oh, that's simple," Cassy said, trying not to laugh. "You were bleeding into your stomach which you probably digested some of it. It should return to normal when you have another movement after your next one. If it doesn't you let me or your parents know, alright?" she spoke in all seriousness. "Internal bleeding is a very serious thing," Cassy stated seeing him nod before heading to the door. "Come on, let's get you some sun before dinner," she said, smiling at him from over her shoulder.

"This is so embarrassing," Cory grumbled as he watched his mother cut his hot dog in to little bites that he could pick up with his two functioning fingers. Feeling his mother placing a kiss on the top of his head as she brushed her hand along the back of it. Nodding when she asked if he had enough slaw.

"Cory you have to try Sam's beans they're so delicious," Delilah praised as the smell of the bacon and beans filled the air.

"Just a little, we don't want to stress his stitches," Cassy said, in a clinical voice.

He could feel their eyes on him as he struggled to hold his fork properly. However, Cory was determined to prove that he could feed himself. He might not be able to clothe himself at the moment. Yet, this was one thing he was going to prove that he hadn't been regressed to a toddler. Hearing his father getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Here, Cory," holding out a spoon for him, "this should be better for you," Jairo said, seeing the slight tremble in his son's hand when he had heard the frustration in Cory's voice when it was causing his slaw to fall off his fork.

"Thanks," Cory said, grasping the spoon with the palms of his hands. He was going to do as much as he could on his own, even if it meant looking like a clown doing it.

"That better for you?" Zoe asked, reaching over and placing her hand on Cory's forearm.

"Much," Cory nodded as he scooped up a spoonful of his mother's coleslaw. "More." Holding out his plate with his hands wanting another serving of it.

"You sure, honey, I don't want to cause you pain like this morning," Celeste said, in a concerned tone, yet held a happiness to it due to his craving for a second serving. A smile appeared on her lips when Cory vehemently nodded. "That enough, honey?" she asked when she scooped the same amount from earlier onto his plate.

"Little more," Cory said, holding up his thumb and index finger to indicate the serving. Seeing Dayana smile when she placed his plate back down in front of him.

"I'll get your medicine," Cassy said, getting up from her seat now that Cory has something filling his stomach. Making a mental note of the dosage on the bottles to add to her notebook. So she wouldn't give him too much when she was his sole caretaker while his family was away.

"Cory, Wednesday, Cassy will take you to your doctor's appointment, she wants to do her own exam on you and get some x-rays on your hands, just to see if they're starting to heal properly," Celeste stated as she watched him popping the pills into his mouth and nodding in understanding.

"You full?" Dayana asked, when Cory leaned back into his chair after he cleaned his plate.

"As full as I'm going to get for a while," Cory muttered, wondering how long it would take for his stomach to heal.

"Then I'll take this," Dayana said, taking his plate and hers and rising from her seat and headed off to the kitchen.

"I'm go lay down for a bit," Cory spoke swiveling in his seat once his mother had pulled Dayana's chair towards her to give him room to get up.

"Okay, honey, you just yell if you need us," Celeste said, seeing his nod as he moved past Jairo. Arching an eyebrow when Sam got up from his seat and placed a hand on Cory's shoulder.

"Delilah told me what you did for her, you have my gratitude for keeping those men away from her," Sam said, in a humble voice. "I wish you didn't have to put yourself on the line, but I'm very glad they didn't lay a hand on her." Cory just nodded, while his eyes glanced to his mother and sisters who all had that same look his sisters had in the hospital. "I just hope your hand hasn't been too damaged from giving those men the beating they deserve," he said, firmly.