Miracle Cream Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Cassy should be around sometime at seven and she'll give you a sponge bath. I expect you to behave yourself."

"You want me to behave, what about her? You sure I won't get... molested?!" Cory whispered low making believe if he said her name she would magically appear.

"I'm sure she'll keep her hands to herself... for the most part," Celeste said, fighting back her giggle. "Honey, I'm sorry we woke you last night."

"Huh?" It was clear to her that Cory had no memory of what she was talking about.

"Never mind, it wasn't important. So what are you wanting to do today?"

"Not much I can do unless I want to fry under the sun. But then again, that might kill the germs on me, might be worth it," Cory said, with a shrug.

"There's lots of things we can do that doesn't require you to use your hands," Celeste said, bringing her spoon up to her lips. Wondering if Cory would go for it. The only way they could fix their problems was talking and spending time together to repair what they had so woefully damaged.

"Is there now?" Cory spoke dipping one of the last few of his waffle pieces into his syrup.

"Mmmhmm, we can go to the amusement park that's on the boardwalk, we can visit shops, go to the aquarium, go deep sea fishing, you watching of course. We can lounge out on the beach and you can perv out on all the scantily clad women there," Celeste said, listing off things that they could do together. However, when she got to the last one a sultry smile formed on her lips as she brought her mug to her lips.

"I'll think about it," Cory muttered looking down at his plate, feeling his stomach rumble when it wasn't enough.

"You still hungry, baby?" Celeste asked, in a motherly tone. "You want another waffle?"

"Yes, please," Cory answered politely.

"More coffee?"

"Mmmhmm," Cory nodded vehemently.

"Coming right up," Celeste said, with a smile on her lips. "Do you want milk in your coffee?" Although, she knew he did. She had seen him making his own enough to know how he liked his coffee.

"Yes," Cory answered as he waited for his waffle to toast.

"I was thinking Zoe probably won't be up until ten, Dayana sometime around then, they got back rather late last night," Celeste spoke as she carried his plate and mug back out to him. "When they get up we can go to the aquarium, then stop at a sea food restaurant for lunch and explore the town and enjoy the sights. I know this spring break hasn't been like you hoped it would be, but we can still have fun," she stated placing his plate and mug before him. "Because you know we'll probably be leaving early in the morning since your dad has that three o'clock flight to Texas tomorrow."

"Yeah... alright, better than lying in bed all day," Cory said, wondering how he was going to take notes when he went back to school. The doctor didn't tell him where he had broken his finger. So, he hoped it would heal up quickly, yet he had a feeling with his luck as of late he had really damaged it in that fight.

Celeste tilted her head up when Jairo came down in nothing more than his pajama bottoms. Her fingertips lightly caressed his right cheek as they both got their first kiss in for the day. Watching how the two of them spoke when Jairo asked how he was feeling. While she wasn't pleased her son was still in pain, she had to take solace in the fact that it was slightly better than yesterday.

"Holy crap, that's good," Jairo exclaimed when his wife offered him a sip.

"I know, that's what I said," Cory stated, "might want to take a picture of one and see if we can't find it in Durham."

"I think I will," Celeste nodded along. If her son wanted it, she was going to find it.

"Cory?" Jairo spoke as he sat across from his son after he had made his own cup of coffee to start the day. Trying not to smile when Cory stared at him with his piece of waffle hanging from his lips before it disappeared into his mouth. "Your mother and I have been talking. I know a guy that works for me who has an old '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet sitting on his property. He's a car guy," shrugging his shoulders when Cory had no idea what that name meant, "he's already retuned, re-bored, and refurbished the engine along with putting an automatic transmission in the car to replace the four speed it used to be. Along with switching out the axles so the car would have disk brakes instead of drum brakes. Redid the suspension system and all the major work on it that would need a mechanic for. All it really needs is some body work, redoing the interior, replacing a few pieces of glass, the hood, well... here." Pulling out his phone bringing up the picture the man had sent him of the car and sliding it towards his son.

"Okay... why are you telling me?" Cory asked, pushing his father's phone back to him. He had to admit it was a pretty cool looking car.

"He's willing to sell it to me, given the reason he was rebuilding it is no longer a factor," Jairo said, he knew the man's pain. He had felt it on Saturday night when he too thought he was going to lose his son just like his friend did. Just not the way he thought he was going to lose Cory. The man lost his son when his son was out one night with friends and a drunk driver ran his son over and sped off. Leaving his son lying in the street bloody, broken, and dying. "We were thinking," gesturing to his wife, "maybe we could buy it, and all of us could work on it, together," Jairo uttered as he brought his cup to his lips.

"You want to buy me a car? Why?" Cory asked, wondering if they were trying to buy him off.

"Honey," leaning forward resting her hand on Cory's forearm, "I know we took you for granted, said horrible, horrible names about your... dick. That we hurt you so much that we failed to see your pain. You can't imagine how much we hate ourselves for allowing it to go on like it did. Yet, we want to make it right between us. We thought, given how dented, how rusted, how banged up the car was, it sort of reminded us of our relationship with you. So, we thought if we all worked to bring this car back to life we could work on repairing what we woefully took for granted. You," Celeste said, gently squeezing his forearm as she gazed lovingly at her son.

"Don't see how that's going to happen anytime soon," Cory said, holding up his hands. "I mean does the car even run?!"

"Here, watch," Jairo said, with a smile on his lips as he brought up the little video file the man had sent. Hearing that deep rumbling purr of the idling engine and the bass of the Flowmaster mufflers on the dual exhaust. Seeing that smile on his son's lips when the man revved the engine. "So, yes, the car does run. It just needs some TLC. What do you think?"

"You sure you can trust me with a hot rod?" Cory asked, nodding to his mother.

"Oh, trying to woo your mother are you?" Jairo asked, in a taunting light.              

"Nah, but you know how she is with big, hard, things," Cory countered to which his father chuckled and Celeste simply smiled into her coffee cup.

"Can't help it Cory, what woman doesn't like a big, hard thing between her legs," Celeste said, shooting her son and husband looks of want.

"You got me there," Cory reluctantly admitted. "So a car, huh?" Slipping his taped up, splinted middle and ring finger along with his pinky through the handle of his mug carefully, while his index finger rested on top of it before leaning back in his chair and bringing it to his lips.

"Only if you want to do this Cory," Jairo stated, showing him they weren't trying to push this reconciliation onto him. That he had to be the one that wanted to do this. Also to show him that they were willing, so willing to do this with him.

"So why is he wanting to sell it?"

"He got it for his son... but, well, his son died and the car is a reminder of the dream they shared with one another," Jairo said, hoping his son could see his sorrow at the thought of losing him like his friend had. "So he just couldn't look at it without being reminded of his son every time. I know somewhat of what he feels, I thought I was going to lose you on that beach when I held you in my arms."

"Oh."

"We know why you did it, Cory," Celeste said, bringing his attention to her. She didn't want any secrets between them. "The real reason you did it."

"You do, huh?" Cory spoke arching an eyebrow.

"You don't know how proud and how scared we were."

"Yeah... well, I might..." Scratching his left cheek with his left thumb as he looked away. Wondering if it was hate or just simple displeasure he felt towards them. He had been pondering the true meaning behind it all ever since he had awoken in the hospital. Of course, he wasn't going to give them up just so they could be raped. What kind of man would he be if he had done that? Still, there was something more to it; more than he wanted to admit to himself. "I wasn't just going to let them rape them."

"I know, Cory, I know," Jairo said, in a firm nod. "Not many men can stare at their impending doom and laugh in its face. It showed me just what kind of man you've turned out to be." The pride he had for his son shone brightly in his eyes as they gazed at one another.

"So this isn't some ploy to buy me off?" Cory asked, his tone was clear, that told them he didn't trust their motives.

"Never, son," Jairo shook his head.

"We know how much we've fucked up," seeing Cory lightly chuckle at that, "but we're willing to fix this, it might not be what it should have been if we weren't so blind to the pain we were causing you. Yet, we both hope that we can at least repair some of the damage we caused," Celeste said, slipping her hand into her husband's.

"Alright, I'll give you all a chance. One chance. That's all you get, we clear," Cory said, with a pointed look. The conversation he had with Delilah on the beach flashed in his mind. "And you all can't buck at the way I want the car to look like."

"Of course, Cory," Jairo said, gently squeezing his wife's hand. Knowing they weren't going to screw this up again.

"But you know if you leave the house and move out, it will make us working on this extra hard..."

"Wasn't planning too, couldn't afford it anyway," Cory stated taking another sip. Feeling the Oxycodone starting to kick in. "When's the next time I can take another pill?" he asked, he wasn't going to go out if he was constantly in pain.

"When we leave for the aquarium, if you still want to go," Celeste said, remembering what the bottle read. So, she knew it would be in that window. Smiling when Cory nodded that he did.

"Is Pixie going to be joining us?"

"No, strictly a family event, and I thought I told you to stop calling her that," Celeste said, in a stern tone.

"Yeah, don't think she has a problem with the name, Mom," Cory said, holding up his left hand showing her what Cassy wrote. His eyes flickered over to his father when Jairo chuckled into his mug. "So, before we even buy the car, I want to at least see it. Maybe drive it if my hands cooperate with me."

"Well..."

"You already bought it, didn't you?" Cory asked, arching an eyebrow when he brought his mug to his lips.

"Yeah. For the price he was asking for it and all the parts he already bought before his son's death I had to, a classic car like that doesn't sit around for long," Jairo said, with an apologetic look.

"Well... I can understand that," Cory said, setting his mug down and rising to his feet. "When are we going to go get it?"

"He's going to be there with it right around the time we get there tomorrow."

"Okay then, I'm go read until Pixie gets here. I bet her little hands can get into all the nooks and crannies," Cory joked as he carefully picked up the small plate and his mug and walked into the kitchen to set it in the sink. Returning back to the kitchen after retrieving his book from his room and plucked his mug off the counter. Walking past his mother and father who were chatting lightly as Jairo ate his breakfast.

"Something wrong, Cory?" Celeste asked, turning in her seat as Cory just suddenly stopped and had a rather confused look on his face.

"It's seems like I'm forgetting something important," Cory muttered as he stared into the living room. Yet, whatever it was his mind just wasn't divulging it to him. Not seeing the look and smiles that Celeste and Jairo shot one another. Shaking his head, he figured it would come to him if it was truly important. Setting his mug down on the little TV tray. Staring down at the seat of the couch, then looking to his parents, then back again. "Oh. My. God. You fucked the neighbors!" Cory spoke keeping his voice low so not to wake his sisters when only the image of his naked parents flashed in his mind. The rest was still a blurry jumbled mess in his head. Yet, that image was crystal clear. "Did you at least flip the cushions?" he asked, wondering if it was safe to sit down.

"Cory?!" Celeste gasped. "We had towels down, we aren't totally inconsiderate!" she pouted, crossing her arms, causing her breasts to jiggle.

"Sure fuck the neighbors and don't even invite me, I see," Cory sniffled in his false hurt.

"Umm... you kind of blew Delilah off," Jairo stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I did what?!" Cory stammered in complete and utter shock.

"I guess Sam won half the bet," Celeste giggled at her son's dismayed look.

"Seems so," Jairo stated smiling at his son's plight.

"So... I'm not going to be sitting in a big o' wet spot?" Cory asked, getting his digs in.

"No, honey," Celeste said, shaking her head. "Sam's average. He got me wet but not dripping wet like you and your father can do to my pussy." Her seductive tone drew out the last word.

"Thought you didn't go for smaller guys?"

"I'm trying to change, honey, baby steps. Plus, Sam, regardless of his size, was a pretty good lover," Celeste said, truthfully.

"If I pull that off again, I want video so I can berate myself, and know exactly what for," Cory grumbled as he eased himself onto the couch. He might disagree with how Delilah went about with her nagging; didn't mean he wouldn't mind seeing her go bouncy, bouncy.

It was five minutes till seven when there came a knock on the back door. Hearing his father greeting Cassy as he ushered her inside. Cory so didn't like the look on her face when she came marching into the living room.

"You're an asshole!"

"Do what now...?!" Busting out in laughter when she played the ring tone he had recorded on her phone when she wasn't looking. That went something like this: 'I'm a Pixie. I'm a Pixie! I'm Ms. Pixie Queen?!' Cory was rather proud of himself for reaching the high note at the end of it.

"Do you know how embarrassing it was when everyone was staring at me when it went off?!" Cassy exclaimed. "My God! Even your sisters were laughing at it!"

"In their defense, I doubt that was why they were staring at you," Cory said, biting his lip to hold back his laughter.

"Oh? Do tell," Cassy directed, crossing her arms across her chest. Not seeing how Cory's parents were looking at them then to each other. With rather large smiles on their faces at their banter.

"It was probably how your legs looked," Cory said, setting aside his book.

"Oh, really?" Cassy intoned in disbelief.

"Ask Dad, he'll tell you the same thing," Cory stated with a shrug. Noting how she looked back to which Jairo nodded along.

"Still, you're an asshole?!" Cassy huffed.

"And?" Cory mused arching an eyebrow.

"You really don't care that's the impression they have of you?"

"No, not one bit, I'm only in charge of me, not what everyone else thinks, if they think that, meh, don't care," Cory said, with indifference.

"You know you aren't going to get laid like that," Cassy spoke with a kernel of truth.

"What makes you think I'm not getting laid now?" Cory retorted.

"Alright, fair point," Cassy uttered after her eyes glanced down to his groin then back up. "But don't you ever, I mean ever, fuck with my phone again!"

"I'll behave, I swear," Cory said, doing his best impression of Li'l Timmy from a Christmas Carol.

"Now that's out of the way. How's the pain today?" Cassy asked, eyeing his chest. She might be mad, yet he was still her patient.

"A tad better, but an 8.5 on that scale the Doc used isn't much difference," Cory admitted.

"Before I give you your bath, I want you to know. Thank you."

"Huh?!" Cory was genuinely confused by her statement. He really so wasn't enjoying the evil grin on her face that was beaming down at her.

"Because of you I got to taste... your sister," Cassy said, mouthing the last part, and running her tongue along her upper lip out of sight of his parents.

"Oh? Did you now?" Wondering if she liked the look of Zoe's pussy as much as he did. It was so strange how Zoe and his mother looked alike. "Interesting," Cory mused as she nodded. He didn't think his sister was bi or was it just some phase in college he has heard about being spread about on the internet. Either way it was intriguing to know. "I do hope whomever you were with, paid extra attention to that masterful way you use that tongue of yours," he said, his innuendo was thick on the air. "What?" Seeing his mother's gaping mouth and stare, to how his father just had an amused look in his eyes with an approving smile on his lips.

"Your... your..."

"What? I do know how to flirt, Mom. I'm not a shut-in," Cory said, seeing the luster in Cassy's eyes as his gaze never left hers. "I just never brought the girls I've had... interest in, home," he said, looking over to Celeste with a knowing look.

"But I thought you hated..."

"What, because she's a rude, one-track minded woman? She's still hot, you can't deny that," Cory said, seeing that rather sultry 'I'm so going to fuck you' smirk forming on her lips. "I'd kind of have to be blind not to see it," he said, watching how alluring she was as she softly bit on her lip when she got his pun. "So Pixie, did you bring the sponge?"

"No, I brought the hose," Cassy said, with a libidinous grin on her lips.

"Rather rude of you, did I not warrant the offer of the lotion before the hose," Cory said, getting up the best that he could without hurting himself. Grinning as Cassy burst out in laughter then his father, however, Celeste was never an Anthony Hopkins fan -- She never saw the movie 'Silence of the Lambs', she was truly perplexed at the point of the joke. Seeing Jairo typing in the line from the movie. It wasn't soon after she had to cover her mouth to contain her own laughter.

"Come on, let's get you taken care of," Cassy said, in a caring tone as her arm slid along Cory's back seeing how rigid he was moving from sitting so long.

"Hey, called it," Cory said, getting his mother's attention then hearing her snort when she got the joke from earlier. "Awful handsy aren't ya," he uttered when they were out of sight.

"Shut up, before you talk yourself out of being fucked," Cassy said, with a challenging, wicked light in her eyes. Closing the door the moment they entered his room and locking the door behind her.

"If there's what I think is in there, my safe word is bananas," Cory said, gesturing to the medical bag.

"Go sit on the bed, you idiot," Cassy said, her words might be firm, however, a genuine warm smile was on her lips. Unzipping her bag, digging out her surgical scissors and cutting the tape they used around Cory's ring finger to stabilize his middle one. "I'm going to take off your splint. So we can wash your hand. I have something for that," she said, glancing at Cory's left hand. Her smile touched from ear to ear at Cory's little rolling laughter as he shook his hand when she held up a 3-gallon freezer bag with a Velcro strap held on by 3MM tape.

"Didn't take you for the arts and crafts type, will wonders never cease," Cory teased, earning him a slap on the arm. "Didn't say it wasn't ingenious, just never took you for being so... inventive." However his look turned serious when Cassy took off her shirt. Immediately there was a response in his shorts and it eagerly wanted to know what lay beneath. A lustful smile appeared on her lips as she leaned forward. Flaunting her 42C breasts in his face as she reached back and unhooking her rather lacy, and downright sexy black bra. Seeing the hints of her nipple ring through the material. Wondering if she liked to have her navel kissed if the bellybutton ring gave some sort of satisfaction like the ones for the clit and the nipples. Cory was eager to find out, but after he's been out of the hospital for more than a day. Looking down when Cassy lightly picked up his hand with the back of it in the palm of her right led it to her left breasts.