Miracle Cream Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Cory asked, pondering to himself if she was like her daughter in bed. Given what he had seen the night earlier was still a blur to him.

"Come enjoy the ocean air with us whenever you're done here. I think I might have solved your dining troubles... at least for the big things," Delilah uttered before exiting the room leaving a trail of her perfume in her wake.

"Hello, Cory," Celeste said, smiling sweetly when he stepped outside into the backyard. Thankful he could open doors by himself. "Come say, hey," she whispered, running her arms along his shoulders when she got to his side. Seeing Zoe, with Cassy in the middle and Dayana on the other side of her on the swinging patio glider. Seeing them offer Cory a wave as their greeting as they continued to chat away.

"Here, Cory, you have to try this sauce," Sam said, holding out the little spoon once he had coated it in the sweet and tangy sauce he makes from scratch.

"That's... pretty good," Cory admitted after he had time to decipher the unique taste of the sauce.

"Thanks," Sam spoke with a grill master's pride. "I normally baste the chicken in the sauce," gesturing to the thighs, breasts, and legs that were sizzling on the grill, "I'm going to shred your chicken for you so you won't have to worry about your hands, want me to add little more to it when I do?" he asked, seeing Cory's firm nod.

"And I got these for you," Delilah said, opening the lid of the case of five sets of reusable chopsticks for Cory's use. "Your mother said you had no problem in using chopsticks; thought these would make you feel better," she said, with a kind, warm smile that all mothers have.

"Thanks," Cory said, accepting the gift. Testing a set out to be sure he could use them properly.

"Let me take those, Cory," Celeste said, taking the case from him. "I'll make sure they're packed up with everything else," she stated, lightly placing her hand on his arm before heading inside placing the case in the kitchen.

"So, Cory, heard you got yourself a nice little hot rod," Sam spoke as he closed the lid of the grill. Seeing his daughter perk up at that from the corner of his eye.

"Seems so," Cory spoke, eyeing his father, who was taking a sip of the beer, one of the last from the case Sam had shared with them on Saturday night that sat in the cooler with another six from the pack Jairo had bought on the way home.

"When I was your age, I could only dream of having a car like that," Sam uttered, his mind sending him to the days of his youth. "You have to bring it by when you get it all fixed up. I bet she's going to be a beauty!"

"I planned on it," Cory said, looking at Cassy, not at her but the blue of her eyes. "It's going to be something alright," he spoke, turning his attention back to Sam.

"Cory? What's this about a hot rod?" Cassy asked, using the disguise of getting her and his sisters another beer.

"Got a '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet that..." Looking over to his father then mother when she walked back out, "we are going to restore," Cory said, offhandedly.              

"A Mustang, huh? Yeah, that does kind of fit you," Cassy said, with a knowing smirk.

"Guess you don't want a ride then."

"Didn't say that; maybe you'll give me a tour of wonderland in it," Cassy flirted, seeing the confusion in his and her parents' faces.

"I might, never, can be too sure with a Pixie," Cory teased. "Little trouble makers 'em are."

"Maybe the dragon just needs another taming," Cassy retorted as the lid of the cooler closed in a thud. Swaying her hips as she walked back with two ice-cold bottles held between the fingers of her left hand while her right held her own.

"Honey, I think a monster has been born," Celeste giggled, loving seeing this side of her son.

Once again, the Miller family found itself sitting on towels on the side of the sand dune, lighting off the remainder of their fireworks after all eight had a rather joyous, heartfelt meal together on that patio. However, unlike Saturday night, Cassy and Zoe were enjoying their own towel as they watched Sam setting off the last of the fireworks. As much as he would have loved joining in on setting off the Roman candles. His body was sluggish, and his eyes were blurry, given his nightly dose was kicking in. With Dayana's help, he made it down the dune safely and to their rental home. Helping Cory through his nightly routine before easing his naked body down onto the bed. Laying the blanket over his legs and waist. Leaving his gauze on since they would be leaving by four to get home, so their father has time to pack for his trip. However, tonight gave Cory, while blurry, a gorgeous view as his sister walked around in her soft, light purple Cami top, the white lace alluringly floating along her tanning skin. Watching the rise and fall of her ass, he could view the vast history of that Empire playing out along those cheeks. They were so hypnotic to his drugged mind. Feeling the covers lifting beneath him as she slid in beside him.

"You could've gone back, you know?" Cory stated, turning his head to look at her.

"Could have, that's true, but here, right now, is somewhere it's more important to be," Dayana said, truthfully. Rolling onto her left side seeing him quickly looking away. "Cory?"

"Hmm?" Cory hummed. Wondering how to take what she had just said to him.

"I think Zoe's in love," Dayana said, her fingertips lightly trailed down his arm.

"You sure, sis?"

"I know, too soon, Zoe knows that too; we aren't dumb blondes, you know," Dayana said, in a pout. "It's just nice to see that smile again on her lips... yours too," she stated truthfully. "Cory...?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you," Dayana uttered, offering her brother her gratitude for what he did for them. "I'm sorry this was done to you because of me." Biting her lip when his head snapped towards her. "I put two and two together that night when I was screaming 'I was going to gut him like a fish' and banging on the window of the cruiser."

"Please tell me there's a video of that?!" Cory asked with gleefulness to watch other people at the end of one of her hormone-driven escapades. When they weren't at the center of it, it was funny as hell to watch, in his own opinion. He wondered how many cops' faces paled at the words she could string together in one of her rages. Cory knew she didn't mean it. It's just once she gets going, it's hard for her to stop until her mood had passed. That was their mother's gift to her; even their father fears for the safety of mankind when it's a bad day.

"Dad thought you might want proof of it, it's only an audio file, but the mike in the cruiser caught it on the hard drive they store their cam footage on. Dad said the Detective that's on your case died laughing as he listened to it to be sure it didn't involve the case before sending it." Her dark hunter-green eyes lustered as Cory belted out in laughter as he listened to the recording.

"Why aren't you in jail?!" Cory asked, trying not to laugh too hard; when he so wanted to, it was just that funny.

"I have my ways," Dayana mused as she put her phone into sleep mode. "I mean it, Cory, thank you. I know I don't deserve you as a brother, not after the way I treated you, that you would do this, for me, one of your tormentors. Showed me one thing," her eyes never leaving his, "I wounded such a good man in my foolishness. I can never repent for that. However, I can show you I can change. Maybe then I'd be..." Dayana's voice trailed off when Cory couldn't fight off the pull of sleep any longer. "Good night, Cory," she whispered before placing a kiss on his lips, and she too fell under the pull of Hypno.

******

"Here you go, Cory," Zoe said, handing him the large traveling cup that was stored in the same cupboard as the cups were. "Snagged a few for you for when we get home until we can find some more," she spoke, showing him the ten cups she had nabbed. "And heated you up some toaster strudels so you can take your meds." Placing the hot breakfast pastry in his lap and unfolding the napkin that contained the warmth and the packets of icing.

"Sweet, quick thinking," Cory stated, he was addicted to that blend now. "Thanks," he uttered as he dressed the strudel in that sugary icing before sucking the last bit out. It was his favorite thing to do.

"You're welcome," Zoe spoke as she climbed into the right seat with her own breakfast so Cory wouldn't be left alone while the rest made sure they left nothing of theirs behind. "Cory? You remember that time you were sick, and we camped out and I took care of you?"

"Yeah," he said, in midbite, "what about it?"

"I'm sorry I lost sight of that; I promise, it won't happen again," Zoe stated with conviction.

"So, are you and Cassy a thing?" Cory asked, after swallowing his bite.

"Cory... I hope this thing... me and Cassy have building won't cause any harm between us."

"It's fine, Zoe; we've made our peace," Cory replied, taking a sip of his coffee. "Whomever," shaking his cup, "invented this blend is a genius!"

"Mmmhmm." Zoe hummed along as she took her own sip.

"Cory, you all set?" Jairo asked, once he had stored away the cooler in the rear that held the remainder of their perishables.

"Yep," Cory hummed as he finished his last bite. The fading taillights of their Explore were the only evidence of their silent departure on that dark morning.

To Be Continued...