Miracle Cream Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Cory muttered looking down at his left hand. Hoping that his middle and ring finger would function normally after his knuckles healed. Easing himself down onto the bed when he left them to finish their meal and collected his book so he could at least finish what was on his English reading list even if he couldn't write a word at the moment. "Come off you stupid thing?!" Cory growled as he wrestled with the power cord on his phone.

Lying beside him waiting for it to power back on so he could check his email and text from his few friends at school and play his game. He was in the middle of his chapter when he heard his phone buzzing like mad. Gingerly picking it up, cocking an eyebrow at the number of texts that had been sent to him. Most were from his friends telling him how they were doing on their spring break vacations. Chuckling at some of the pictures they had sent him in their group text they all were part of. Pondering how he was going to tell them about his condition. "Fuck it. Might as well show them..." He muttered then thought how he was going to hold his phone and take a selfie. Almost smacking his forehead at not remembering that there was a timer on his camera. Waving with his left hand as he made sure the camera got his whole chest and his face in the picture before sending it off. It took a minute or two before his phone really began to explode. His lips lifted into a smile when his phone began to ring violently in his hand.

"Yo," Cory greeted his friends when it was clear it was a group call organized by his closest friend since middle school.

"What the fuck happened?!" Was what Cory could make out when they all spoke at once.

"Well, you know we went to the beach, right?"

"Yeah?" Came their collective answer.

"Well, we were lounging on the beach during the day, and this dude just hits me in the head with a Frisbee all so he could mack on my sisters."

"Sounds like a total creeper to me, Cory," Jessica said, when everyone else was listening to his tale. He and his group of friends had met Jessica when she was being harassed by the jocks from their school because she was a little nerdy. Cory personally didn't see anything wrong with the way she looked. The jocks were just douches. Then again, he was sure everyone had those when they were in high school.

"I know, said the exact same thing," Cory agreed. "Then I got some bad news later in the day."

"What about?" Biff asked, it always brought a smile to his face when his friend would speak. It reminded Cory of the 'Back to the Future' movies, although Biff wasn't the arrogant jerk like the Biff in the movies was.

"Nebraska rejected me, Utah deferred me, and Idaho waitlisted me," Cory said, truthfully.

"What about the last one, you're 'Hell' as you put it?" Jessica asked.

"Apparently I got in," Cory sighed.

"What are you going to do, you going to wait or what?" Mike, or Michael was his given name he just preferred to be called Mike, asked.

"Yeah, rather not be the center of that circle jerk waiting on them to make up their minds," Cory said, hearing his friend's laughter over the phone. "So I guess UNC it is."

"Maybe it won't be so bad, Cory, you could live on campus or get an apartment, if you don't want to stay home," Biff stated trying to lift his friends mood.

"Yeah, maybe," Cory agreed.

"So... get back to the story, what the fuck happened to you?!" Mike exclaimed, to which his friends agreed with.

"Alright so last night we were shooting off fireworks on the beach, I decided to take a walk, when Delilah, she's the neighbor here," he supplied when they asked 'Who?' "Joined me, wouldn't you know I'd have a shrink pestering me on my vacation, no less!" Cory stated all in good nature. "Then that same dude along with his friends just appeared out of the darkness. Then well, I got into a fight, broke two knuckles in my hand on one of their jaws. Get this he landed right on his ass on top of a jellyfish!" Smiling wide at how his friends were balling in laughter. "Heard from the nurse when I was in he cried like a baby when they were removing the stingers from his balls!" Which as you can imagine got another round of laughter from them. "Broke my middle finger on my right hand on the other guy's chin. Do you know how depressing it is when you can't flip anyone off anymore?! The horror I tell you! Then well, things went to shit after that," Cory said, peering down at his chest.

"Go on," Jessica urged him on.

"Well, the creeper was standing back watching it all, running his knife along his tongue while his goons tag teamed me. Then well, you've seen the aftermath of it. Lost my spleen when he stabbed me," Cory said, looking to the open doorway wondering how many of them were listening to his conversation.

"Oh, my God! Cory, why did you fight them?" Jessica asked, in a worried tone.

"I'll text it to you, don't want them to hear it," Cory said low, knowing it was rather too quiet in the house when there were still seven of them around the table.

"They were going to do what?!" His male friends roared when they read the text he had sent to them. Knowing how each one of them wanted a piece of his sisters, probably his mother too, if they could swing it.

"Oh, Cory, surely they wouldn't have?!" Jessica said, trying not to see the bad in the situation. She's just that kind hearted.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, not with the evidence the Detective told my dad they had found when they raided their place," Cory said, whimpering in pain as he tried to move. "So... yeah, bet my spring break out beats yours," he joked, trying to hide the pain in his voice.

"Cory," Cassy said, sticking her head around the door jam. "Everything alright? Should I get your Demerol?" she asked when he shook and then nodded his head. "I'll be right back," Cassy stated before dashing to the kitchen.

"Cory, who was that? That didn't sound like one of your sisters?!" Mike asked, he was the flirt in their group. Always trying to score with every lady he met.

"Oh, she's just my," noting how Cassy was walking back to his room from the little hallway that connected the back door, the kitchen to the hallway that led to his room with a glass of water in his hand, "my personal naughty nurse," Cory said, with a devilish grin at how Cassy stopped in her tracks and her face turned crimson.

"Bullshit!" Mike and Biff spoke in unison.

"C'mon, Pixie, strike a pose for me," Cory stated using his humor to hide the pain. "Yeah, there's the Pixie Queen," he encouraged as Cassy cocked out her hip, placed her left hand on it, and shot him an attitude filled glare. "Okay guys, I got to go or she'll beat me," Cory jested to which Cassy just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"You better take care of Cory," Jessica said, in a protective voice. Which caused Cassy to shoot Cory a questioning look. Who just shrugged his shoulders knowing Jessica didn't bat for his team.

"Later, Cory, you text us later when you're feeling better," Biff said, before hanging up. Saying goodbye to his other friends before they too hung up.

"They think you're hot," Cory said, showing her the texts they had sent when Cassy placed his glass on the table beside him.

"Of course, I am," Cassy stated confidently. Then snatching his phone from his hand when she read what Jessica had texted. "Who's this Jessica?" she asked, glancing down at him. When she read Jessica's text that read: 'I wonder what a Pixie Queen tastes like. Because I'd like to make that crown dirty!'

"A good friend."

"Any pictures?" Not enjoying the knowing smirk on Cory's lips as she handed his phone back to him. Watching him scroll along his screen as she opened his pill bottle for him.

"This is her without her glasses on," Cory said, showing her Jessica's picture.

"She's gorgeous! Why does she wear glasses?" Cassy asked, placing a pill in his hand and helping Cory to sit up.

"Lot of guys at my school are constantly hitting on her those that know what she looks like without them on. Then those that are assholes call her all sorts of names because she doesn't swing like that," Cory said, after swallowing his pill. "You should have seen their faces when they learned it was her who stole their girlfriends. We all had a laugh when she would tell us about it. Kind of fitting I would think," he spoke slowly easing himself back down.

"Sounds like a girl after my own heart," Cassy said, in a kind tone. "Want me to go ahead and cover you up?"

"Yeah, think I'm gonna try to sleep the pain away," Cory said, blowing out a ragged breath. "So, Pixie," fighting not to smile when she was hiding her own at the name, "when does the sucking and the fucking happen?" Watching the tips of her ears turning red.

"Maybe tomorrow, maybe never," Cassy teased.

"Tease."

"You know it," Cassy stated flashing him as smile. "You need anything before I leave?"

"Nah, I'm good," Cory said, picking up his book that laid beside him.

"I take it you like to read a lot?"

"Helps to keep the brain young," Cory stated spouting off the old wive's tale.

"If you need me I'll just be in the living room, we won't be leaving for a few more hours," Cassy said, lightly patting his knee.

"Cassy?" Her body stilled as she stood in the doorway. A very curious look appeared in her eyes when she turned back to look at him. "What's your last name?"

"Goldburg."

"Pixie Goldburg, yeah definitely has a fantasy feel to it," Cory mused, smiling behind his book. "Nice ass, by the way."

"Thanks." Cassy's voice was muffled by the door hiding her rather blushing cheeks from his view.

******

It was around ten o'clock in the evening when Cory was awoken from his slumber with a very violent urge to pee. Not hearing the sounds that were coming from the living room when the only thought his drugged mind could focus on was not wetting the bed and flinging the blanket off the best that he could manage at the time. Plopping down on the toilet after somehow managing to untie his drawstring and pushed his shorts to mid-thigh. Sighing loudly as his bladder emptied. Shaking his head to keep himself from falling back asleep when he felt himself nodding off. However, that all changed when he heard a strange female voice moan: 'Fuck yes! Fuck me like that!' Cory wondered if they had brought some strangers to the house to partake in their swinger lifestyle. Wiggling his hips as he pulled up his shorts up after he had finished doing his business. Flushing the toilet and then looked down at his waist, wondering how he was going to tie the drawstring. The attempts he had tried were not very reassuring. Turning his head when he heard his mother's moan of: 'Yes, Sam, right there!'

Cory wondered if Cassy knew her parents were swingers. Sighing in defeat knowing he was going to have to go out there. He very well couldn't walk around nude. "Where's a Pixie when you need one?" Cory mumbled aloud as he walked towards his bedroom door trying not to stumble. The first thing he noticed was the wall of sex he walked into when he stepped out of his room. Cory just stood there in silence as he watched Sam pounding his mother on the couch and his father was doing the same to Delilah who was in the chair beside it. Wondering if the owners of the place knew their furniture was being plastered in pussy juice and cum, pondering on how huge the steam cleaning bill would be just to get the stains out.

"Cory!" Delilah gasped in shock at the sight of him. She didn't think he would be up. Seeing how he was trying to shake off his drug haze. Causing Sam and Celeste to still their bodies.

"What's wrong?" Jairo asked, looking over at his son, his chest heaving, glad for the respite. Almost going to his son when he stumbled and almost fell on the floor.

"Can you... tie this for me?" Cory asked, glad he had his father's steady hand to hold him up as the drug urged him back to his slumber regardless of if he was standing or not. "Thanks." Lightly patting his father's shoulder once Jairo tied a quick bow knot.

"You sure you're okay?" Delilah asked, noticing how it appeared as though Cory fell asleep on his feet.

"Just peachy," Cory hummed. "Nice tits though," he said, when he opened his blurry eyes.

"Not too small for you?" Delilah asked, flashing him a coy smile.

"Nope, I like all boobs. Boobs are nice," Cory stated nodding his head drunkenly. Clearly hearing Sam chuckle from the couch.

"Then why don't you stay, I've always wanted to do a father-son tag team," Delilah said, reaching over and lightly touching his thigh.

"Don't think you can handle me," Cory stated with a cocky grin. "I'm big." Holding out his hands a foot a part. "I'm going back to bed. Didn't mean to interrupt..." Looking over when he felt a touch on his shoulder.

"Come on, I'll help you to bed," Celeste said, in a motherly tone.

"Kay," Cory mumbled. Not seeing Jairo nodding when Delilah mouthed 'Really.'

"Now you go back to sleep, we'll try to keep it down," Celeste said, brushing her hand through his hair once she got him back into bed.

"Show Sam that ass, I know he'll like the view," Cory mumbled, "I know I do," he yawned as his left hand lingered on it.

"I'm glad that you do, baby," Celeste whispered leaning down and placing a kiss on Cory's forehead. Gently laying his arm beside him when Cory was sound asleep once again. Gazing at her son as she stood in the doorway. Wondering if he would like to wake up with her riding him as she shut the door most of the way in case Cory needed them. "Sorry for the interruption, Sam," Celeste spoke as she walked back into the living room.

"No need, family comes first. Bet he won't remember anyway. He seemed pretty out of it," Sam uttered glad for the chance to rest.

"Now where were we?" Celeste asked, with a seductive smile as she straddled Sam's lap and guided his manhood back into the core of her heat.

******

Cory woke at five in the morning quite refreshed if still sore, yet, his chest wasn't throbbing like mad. However, he wasn't expecting to find Dayana in his bed lying beneath the covers beside him. Reaching up and scratching his head, wondering how he was going to get up without waking her.

"Morning, Cory," Dayana yawned, so ended Cory's internal debate. "Do you need to pee?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," Dayana said, sleepily. Lethargically rolling out of bed, rubbing her eyes as she walked around the bed as her pink chemise swayed against her hips . Smiling at her brother when she noted how Cory was staring at her 32B breasts when her chemise hung lose against her chest as she uncovered his legs. Placing a kiss on Cory's shoulder as she helped him pee. "Too tight?" Dayana asked, in a sweet voice to which Cory shook his head. "Do you need me..."

"Nah, you go back to bed, I think I can manage," Cory said, wondering when they got back in.

"Okay," placing a kiss on his cheek, "you call me if you need me," Dayana said, sashaying back to her side of the bed.

Picking up his phone, closing the door fully so he didn't wake her. Scuffling into the kitchen wondering what he could make for himself with how his hands were. His eyes widening when he saw the Eggos in the freezer. Looking around making sure the place had a toaster.

"Ah, thumbs, nature's little wonders," Cory mused to the empty kitchen when he had no trouble getting the box open and the plastic packaging. Then his eyes lit up when he noted the Keurig that he didn't notice before since he wasn't paying attention at the time. Wondering if they had the little cups for it in the cupboards. "Jack pot!" Cory said, keeping his voice low so not to wake his family. "Cinnamon Sugar Cookie?!" he mused as he studied the Green Mountain Coffee K-cup. Wondering if it actually tasted like a cookie. Setting the K-cup down on the counter and went to look for a mug and a plate. A warm smile appeared on his lips when the Hungry Jack syrup bottle greeted him on his quest to have java that morning. Remembering his childhood as he and his sisters sat around the table on Saturday mornings pouring it onto the stack of flap jacks his mother had made before cartoons came on that morning. Pressing the plunger down on the toaster after he inserted two Eggos into the slots. Made sure there was water in the Keurig and placing the cup into the holder. Making sure his mug was in the right spot before hitting the brew button. Squirting a little syrup onto his plate and putting the bottle away as the smell of his coffee filled the kitchen.

"Was I too loud?" Cory asked, when Dayana came walking into the kitchen.

"No, I'm awake now... somewhat," Dayana yawned. Her nose wiggling as she caught the scent on the air. "What are you making?!" she asked, intrigued.

"Here." Handing her a cup, "Says it's supposed to taste like a cookie, we'll see," Cory said nodding to his mug. "Eggos!" Quickly pushing himself off the counter as his waffles popped up. Waving his fingers to cool them off after plating them. "Not bad," he admitted taking a sip. "Would you mind putting some milk in this?" Setting the mug onto the counter before her.

"Sure, Cory," Dayana nodded. Popping the top back on when Cory told her that was enough. "Can... I have a sip? Just to see if I'd like it?" she asked, as Cory stirred his coffee. Seeing him nod as he ran the spoon through his lips. "Okay, that is good." Seeing her brother's excited eyes when he nodded along. "You go sit, I'll bring this out to you and your meds. Do you want an Oxy or a Demerol?"

"Oxy, it doesn't knock me out like the other one does."

"Okay, I'll be right back," Dayana said, placing his plate and cup before him once he took his seat. Placing his antibiotics in his hand, then his Oxycodone once he had swallowed the first two. Returning to the kitchen and retrieving her own mug that had been brewing. Her chair creaked as she lowered herself into it. A smile appeared on her lips as she brought her mug to her lips. "Oh, we so have to find this at home," Dayana moaned as the cinnamon and sugar played so wonderfully on her tongue. Seeing Cory nod in agreement has he dipped his piece of torn up waffle into the syrup. Their heads turned as they heard footsteps on the stairs.

"What are you two doing up?" Celeste asked, in a concerned voice. Her silk robe showed off her curves quite nicely.

"I woke up, that is the normal thing to do in the mornings," Cory stated in a light sarcastic tone.

"Where did you get coffee?!"

"Cups are above the Keurig; seems the owners stock up on them. There's a ton of them up there," Cory said to which Dayana nodded along.

"And just what are the two of you drinking?"

"The label, top thingy said cinnamon sugar cookie."

"Really?!"

"Oh yeah, it isn't bad, want to try?" Cory asked, holding out his mug.

"Okay, that is good, Dayana are you up, up, or you going back to bed?" Celeste asked, from the kitchen.

"Depends on if you're staying up," Dayana called back.

"No, I'm up, you know how I like to wake up early."

"Then I'm going back to bed."

"Okay, honey, sweet dreams," Celeste said, making herself a bowl of cereal while she waited on her coffee.

"See you in a few hours," Dayana said, whispering into his hair before placing a kiss on top of it.

Cory tried not to stare at his sister's legs as she ascended the stairs to the room she was using during their stay. Yet, that was unavoidable, his eyes just couldn't look away from their alluring shape. That realization made him wonder if he was developing a fetish for women's legs.

"Honey?"

"Hmm?" Cory hummed as he chewed.

"Have you taken your pills?"

"Mmmhmm," Cory nodded as his mother sat down at the head of the table.