Miracle Cream Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up with his left as she passionately kissed him. Rolling her tongue within his warmth. Tasting the man she would be sharing her body with so he could feel the woman he was giving his body to. "Not too hard, but feel me, Cory," her dark blue, the rich, calming blue of a glacier, stared into his haunting deep lime green eyes, "how about we get dirty and then take a shower?" Cassy asked, before her lips tugged on his.

"You'll get no argument from me."

"First, let me check you out, because I don't want to stop in the middle of it, I'm going to tame this dragon," Cassy growled in her hunger as she ran her hand down his length. Her breathing was rapid and shallow as she ran her hand down it. How she so wanted to experience the whole thing at once, yet she knew her limits. Something that big took time to accommodate. Something to be savored, not rushed. She'd rather not hurt herself. No. She only wanted to bring pleasure to both of them. "Cory... I hope you don't mind but I got a little something. I want this, but its... big. I don't..."

"Wouldn't want that either, then what's the point?" Cory cut in. "I'm not into pain. If I'm going to make you howl," his eyes flashed a predatory light, "you better be damn sure it'll be you moaning for more," he boasted with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? Are you going to make me beg, plead with you to have you stuff me with this cock?" Cassy asked, in a ravenous voice.

"Naturally," Cory said, with a cocky smile.

"Mmm... I can't wait," lightly kissing his lips then taking hold of his hand, seeing the deep black-purple band around the middle of his second metacarpal to the bottom of his second knuckle.

"That bad?" Cory asked, seeing the look on her face.

"I'm not going to speculate; the bruise could mean anything. We'll wait for your x-rays Wednesday. Now where were we?" Cassy purred as her fingers gently pulled on his drawstring while her lips distracted him.

"You were going to finish stripping," Cory said, smiling around her lips.

"Tell me the truth, do you really like my legs?" Cassy asked, choosing that time to release her hold on her shorts. Causing Cory's eyes to follow their fall to the floor in doing so, making him run them down her bare legs. "Do you like it?" she inquired with a hungry smile as his cock flexed in his shorts.

"Most definitely," Cory said in all honesty.

"Do you feel... strange? Different from 'your' normal?" Cassy asked, running her finger along the length of the laceration on his chest once she had helped him onto his back.

"If you're not counting the pain, no, why?"

"Well... if you stop hurting when you're supposed to be hurting right now," gesturing to Cory's chest, "means you probably have an infection," Cassy said, as she pulled down his shorts. "So right now pain is good, no pain bad," she said, speaking to him like a child.

"Good one," Cory said, knowing exactly why she did that. Recounting back to the hospital as he put on his shirt.

"Hope you don't mind the accessory?" Cassy mused as she slid down the cock ring with a vibrating clit attachment along his length until she reached seven and half inches after she had put one of his condoms on for him. She did hope that thing could hold the volume she witnessed.

"Did not take you for someone into that color," Cory said, with a smirk at the patsy purple color of the cock ring.

"Lots of things that your assumptions will probably be wrong about," Cassy retorted, her eyes flared, the predator within reared its head at the light blissful squeaks she pulled forth from his lips. "Cory? Do you think this big, bad, dragon will be sweet with this, small, little kitty?" she asked, in a lust filled, wanton tone as she patted her mons Venus. "How about we let the two of them decide, hmm?" Cassy hummed, pushing down her thong to the floor. Noting how his eyes lingered on her light raven thatch of fur then along her body before settling on her face.

"I'm all up for a meet and greet," Cory inclined.

Neither said a word as Cassy's knee compressed the mattress, Cory's right eye followed how that shapely, alluring thigh moved over him. For the next five minutes Cassy enjoyed the feel of Cory's rod gliding along her labia; to prepare herself for the delights awaiting her. Her eyes stared into his as she reached down, the primal need to experience what was in her hand burned through her veins as she guided it towards her garden.

"God, you're... so thick," Cassy groaned louder than she expected as she slid down Cory's hard pole.

As much as Cory wanted to touch he wasn't going to risk getting his hand struck as he enjoyed the sight taking place on top of him. Wondering if this was going to be his eternal torment; to be able to watch but not touch. "If it is, could be worse," Cory mused to himself. Watching with a smug smile on his lips at how her hips began to quicken. His eyes were hypnotized by the jiggle of Cassy's heavenly orbs as they jostled and swayed in her first orgasm of the day.

"Oh, my, God," Cassy moaned out no longer able to control the sound of her voice as she rode him in reverse cowgirl position. "God, you're so hard, yeah, you like watching how my ass moves, don't you?" she asked sinfully, as she peered over her shoulder.

"Got to say, can't wait to be able to hold on to it," Cory said, placing his left hand on her left ass cheek. His eyes slyly glanced at his left ring finger. Ever since he woke up in the hospital he hasn't been able to feel it. Moving it, albeit painful, wasn't a problem. It was the lack of feeling, that numbness, that was unsettling. Groaning low, so his abrupt movements wouldn't aggravate his wounds. Feeling his cum swelling the tip of the condom as his seed flooded the latex. "Well... that was... a wonderland," Cory said, after a few moments so Cassy could gather herself.

"Now there's a wonderland, are we in some sick, twisted, hot, fantasy tale?" Cassy asked, her hand playfully batted his leg and rolled to her right side when she rested her head on his shins. "You ready?"

"Yeah, I think they'll be glad for the lack of noise," Cory said, trying not to smile, yet he failed miserably at it.

"Cory..." Her face blushed with heat, her eyes were down cast she didn't want to hurt him, "Don't take this the wrong way, yes I do sleep with women and men, I like..."

"Like the ladies better, yeah, kind of figured that, Cass." Smirking at Cassy when she shot him a questioning look at the use of her nickname.

"I'm hoping you know I enjoyed that, as you can see," waving to the wet spot on his bed, "that we can keep this strictly about the sex," Cassy said, hoping he could see that she had no wish for her words to sound hurtful.

"Alright, but don't expect me to drop everything on a dime just to fuck you," Cory countered.

"I can live with that," Cassy said, seeing in her mind that this was as far as they went in their budding friendship in his eyes. Watching Cory ease himself up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, with the bag covering his hand and helped him into the shower. While she hand washed his chest, back, and arms, the rest she used the hand wand to rinse. Placing pre-taped gauze along both wounds once she dried him off and helped him into a pair of clean shorts, so they wouldn't get infected during his outing. When Cory was dressed she helped him to pack since they would be leaving early in the morning so he would rather do it now than late in the night. With his bag packed and a set of clothes for tomorrow laid out they lounged; the time spent watching mindless TV. All throughout it, he could feel his mother's eyes on him when she pretended to be watching the show; nor did he miss the smile on his father's lips when he sat in a kitchen chair beside him.

Cory commanded the captain passenger seat once again while Zoe took the back seat as they headed off to the aquarium. Looking over when Dayana reached over and took hold of his hand, brushing her thumb along the back of his when she did.

"Cory?" Celeste's voice broke the long silence.

"Hmm?" Cory hummed feeling the effects of his Oxy as he stared out the window.

"I want to make an addendum to this arrangement of ours," Celeste said, in a calm, level, motherly voice, and Cory knew he should tread carefully.

"Okay, what about?" Cory spoke metaphorically testing the ice.

"Since you've been with all of us, and it will never leave the confines of our home(s) that we, the girls and I, would like for you, from now on, to flirt with us when you want or need sex," Celeste said, listing out terms like an ancient Roman general facing off with a foreign power.

"That so?" Cory mused at his mother's terms. "If I don't?"

"I don't know about the girls, you know me we'll still have sex, I just won't like it, then it will just get less and less until we don't have sex any longer. Is that something you want Cory?" Fighting herself from turning to look at him, she knew Cory had to make this choice without being swayed by her own emotions that were playing along her face at that moment. Looking down at his left hand, then looked over at Dayana, feeling the softness of her touch on the palm of his right hand as she held it.

"Might I inquire as to why this all came about before I answer?" Cory said, making his imaginary scouting mission to buy him some time.

"Cory," Zoe said, lightly touching his elbow. "Please, think about it, okay?"

"Because sometimes I like to be flirted with before someone fucks my brains out," Celeste pouted from her seat. "Am I not hot like Cassy?" she asked, looking back at her son.

"Danger?! Danger?!" Warning bells were sounding off like mad in his mind.

"Did you or didn't you call me hot?" Celeste asked, she knew he did. However, it would seem her son didn't given the look on his face.

"You did," Dayana nodded. "You called me a pretty lady," she spoke in a soft, warm tone with a bashful expression on her face, when she glanced down at her lap.

"No, I didn't?!" Cory retorted defensively.

"You did, son," Jairo cut in. "You were pretty out of it when we brought you home. So I'm not surprised you don't remember it."

"So, am I not hot, Cory?" Celeste asked, with a pointed look.

"Yeah," Cory said, hastily digging his defensive fortifications on their imaginary battle field.

"So then seeing how you have no problem flirting with Cassy, since she's hot and you don't like her, then I see no reason you cannot do so with us," Celeste stated, watching how Cory dropped his chin and stroked it lightly with his left index finger deep in thought. Noting how he opened then closed and opened again only to close once more without a word. "Well, miracles do happen," Celeste said to herself, for the first time ever seeing her son utterly speechless.

"Okay... I got nothing," Cory said, finally admitting defeat. He just couldn't find a way past her logic.

"So, then by your own logic you wouldn't have a problem flirting with us when you want sex, no?" Celeste spoke the opening barrage in their standoff.

"No, I don't suppose so."

"Good, then we'll put it into effect immediately," Celeste said with a nod, a smile rose on the corner of her lip from what Cory could see from his position. Wondering how much he was hating himself right now by using his own logic against him. Cory could not just simply contradict himself without appearing foolish.

"You realize if anyone asks, I'm gonna say you beat me," Cory jested, trying to ruin the mood. He didn't know why; it just felt too... intimate, for lack of a better word.

"No, I stop when you utter bananas," Dayana said, telling him that she knew.

"Good one," Cory uttered trying not to laugh too hard. "What the fuck is that?!" he yelped in surprise when his phone went off. "Oh, that little..." Feeling his own face burning when Cassy had created her own ringtone on his phone. Feeling his cock stir as the cadence of her voice grew more arousing by the third line just to repeat all over again. That was when Cory noted how Zoe was laughing with her phone in her hand. Watching her as she slipped her hand in his pocket to get out his phone for him. Wondering if she was in on it.

"How's that for payback?" Cassy's text read.

"No comment," Cory typed out. He couldn't say anything yet, given how he could see the benefit of it as well. He just needed to see how it played out, because he knew there would be a next time.

"So... I heard something interesting earlier when I went home after leaving your place."

"That so, and how did you get my number?" Cory asked, glancing over at Zoe who was glued to her phone. Unbeknownst to him she too was talking to Cassy at that moment.

"Zoe gave it to me. So, want to know what I heard?"

"I'll bite, what?"

"Heard you turned down my mom."

"Yeah... heard that too, in my defense, I was pretty much asleep on my feet."

"She knows, Cory. Then I heard Sam teasing her about wanting to... feel you if you catch my drift..."

"Aw, look at you getting all shy on me," Cory teased.

"Shut up, you ass."

"There's that dragon tamer attitude," Cory continued on. Not realizing Zoe was relaying Cory's reactions and body language to Cassy as they typed away.

"So as I was saying, our place is pretty much like yours except our kitchen is on the right side of the house and yours is on the left. So then you'll get the reference of when I say I was standing in that little hallway, when I heard all this. I should forewarn you to be on the lookout. Told her everything about it, so..."

"You sure you should be worried about her and not me? Don't you know cougars seek out the weak and/or the injured? Serious question since you're on the line and all," Cory typed out his eyes falling on the tip of his left ring finger as he held his phone in his hands.

"Shoot."

"Is nerve damage permanent or does it go away?"

"Depends on the area and the injury and the patient, so I can't tell you for certain, why?"

"Can't feel my ring finger. It works, but it's like a constant feeling of being asleep..."

"How long?"

"Since I woke up in the hospital."

"Can you move it?"

"Yeah, as best as I can right now," Cory admitted.

"You're finger isn't blue is it?"

"No."

"Could be the swelling pinching the nerve, let's see what it does in a few days. But everything else if fine?"

"As peachy as it gets."

"Okay, Cory, I'll check in with you later. Try to have fun, alright."

It was so hard for Cory to keep a straight face when the looks began when they walked towards the ticket booth for admittance. It was taking all his will not to break out in laughter when he noted his family eyeing him every so often. Cory set the pace as they toured the aquarium. Stopping when he needed to stop and take a break.

"Cory?" Dayana's sweet voice floated on the air as the blue light undulated in a rippling sheen along the floor as they sat before the window of the tropical display of the life in the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.

"Hmm?"

"Have Mom and Dad talked to you yet?" Dayana asked, looking over at him as a sea turtle cruised past.

"About the car?" Cory replied to which Dayana and Zoe nodded. "Okay, what about it?"

"What do you think about a dragon emblem embroidered into the seats when we redo the interior," Dayana said, getting a snort out of Zoe and a smile from Cory.

"Don't know, have to see whether reupholstering or simply putting in new ones is cheaper or not."

"What color you thinking of going with?" Zoe asked, her hair dangling at her side as she peered at him.

"Black or...?!" A devious grin appeared on his lips at the flash of what the car would look like in the color he was thinking right then. "I don't know, yet," Cory stated, wondering if they made that kind of car paint and how much it would cost.

"Oh, I can already feel how good that rumble will feel on my little peach," Zoe cooed, with a seductive smile on her lips, with Dayana nodding along.

"When you start college, you have to let us ride with you," Dayana said, laying her hand lightly on Cory's forearm with excitement in her eyes. "A hot rod needs a hot girl to ride it," she purred, dancing her fingers down his thigh with Zoe humming an 'Mmmhmm' along.

"So... you and Cassy, huh?" Cory mused, shooting his middle sister a look.

"And you and Cassy," Zoe retorted with her own look.

"Didn't know you were into both sexes," Cory uttered.

"Like you shut us out, which was warranted," holding up her hand when Cory started to speak, "I didn't tell you everything about my life. Plus, it really isn't your business."

"Hey, wasn't going to judge you," Cory said, defending his character. "Just didn't know you were into people like Cassy, is all."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zoe uttered in a controlled tone.

"You know, rude, one-track mind kind of people?" Cory shrugged.

"Yeah," a smile slowly formed on her lips as she leaned back on her arms, turning her head seeing their parents examining another exhibit on the other side of the room, "she did say you called her that," Zoe spoke returning her gaze to her brother.

"So I'm pillow talk now, huh?"

"A little, she doesn't know about us," Zoe stated, flickering her eyes over at him seeing his nod.

"You all ready to head to the Imax?" Jairo asked, with Celeste in tow.

"Sure." Looking up when his father's hand took hold of his left arm, not too strong-arm him, just to offer his steadiness when it appeared to him Cory needed it at the time.

******

Later that night...

"Everything packed up?" Jairo asked, standing in the doorway of the room his son had been using during their stay. Watching Cory walking around, making sure he didn't leave anything behind.

"Yeah, that's everything," Cory replied, seeing his father nod before taking hold of his suitcase and lifting it off the bed.

"Hello... Cory," Delilah said, appearing in the doorway after slipping into the house silently while Celeste lounged outside with Sam as he cooked them BBQ chicken. Her deep, sinful cadence caused Cory to turn around as he straightened up the best that he could. Her sky blue, thin top showed off the taunting curves of her breasts, while her white shorts, ending at mid-thigh, showed off her legs and oh, how those shorts hugged her hips.

"Doc," Cory nodded.

"I'm letting you know you and I will start our private sessions Friday and every Friday after that. Then, Tuesdays will be for your family," Delilah said, her eyes running down Cory's body.

"That so? Exactly when did I agree to this?" Cory asked, argumentatively.

"You didn't, but you need this, they need this, and truthfully, I doubt you or they would make much progress without a neutral party," Delilah stated, slipping into the room. Leaving the door open to show him she wasn't going to do anything of that nature just yet. Although, that didn't stop her from gazing at the sleeping dragon.

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered, eyeing her warily.

"It's true. I already know the cause of all this, so you can stop wondering if or when I'm going to pester you about it," Delilah said, watching his right eyebrow rise as she said that. "You're parents told me," she offered when he gave her that look to go on. "I'm not saying or telling you to rush into this reconciliation with your family. Just saying it will be hard and long for all of you. I want to make sure everything goes smoothly and where you can be free to air your grievances without any one of them using it against you."

"And you're just doing this out of the goodness of your heart?" Cory asked, really wishing he could cross his arms without hurting himself at that moment.

"Mainly, yes," Delilah said with a nod, not denying she had other motives as well. "But we'll discuss the rest later in private."