All Comments on 'Miracle Cream Ch. 02c'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I like Cory...

He may be a dick at times but he's an Honest Dick... And he has a right to be. While I like most those that read this genre want to see a happy incestuous ending, It's nice to finally see a MC stick to his guns, show some balls, and so many other metaphors and what not. To many times the wronged get over it too quickly. This way it feels more real and believable

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Continues to be a good story. Cory is all over the place personality wise but then thats to be expected being drugged out of his mind, glad to see when he's more grounded he hasn't let go of his anger. Definitely an interesting expanding cast of characters, right now probably the most interesting is Delilah despite her being a bit annoying with how she in butting into his life. She's the one who would probably under him the best and I'd like to see how she responds to him when she learns the whole truth of the abuse, seems like she still thinks it was just some minor mistreatment rather then constant physical and mental torture. Can't wait to read more, 5 stars easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how can an supposed Dr. of Psychology put the victim in the same room as the offender an call it therapy?!

Also is ther not anabsolute conflict of interest as she had sexual intercourse with the OFFENDERS, as she is well aware of by now, but instead of giving them the riot act she is only jabbering to him about letting go?

This is why I do not like psychobabble in litterature (more so in wanking stories)

Only the "we are sooo sovvy .... can I have your cock now" mentality is anoying form time to time.

As usually way better than the plotholes in older stories and enjoyable to read over all

tld1227tld1227over 2 years ago

This story keep getting better and better can't wait for the next installment

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

His continuing resentment feels very realistic to me, so well written. The Alice quotes wore me down a little though, a bit distracting after a while. Cassie is really despicable and Zoe, Jessica and Mom are not much better. I feel like it's going to take a tragedy to change Cory's trajectory.....hopefully not a fatal one though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cassie and esp. Zoe are shit on a stick!

I thought I remembered something in the last quarter of CH02b

...Corey sick, Zoe cared for him

"I'm sorry I lost sight of that; I promise, it won't happen again," Zoe stated with conviction."

...

that promise didn´t last what, 1 Week? Pathetic scumbag

Both bitches seeked their own pleasure and didn´t give a shit about others, they came first, their desire, their want.

(The fact that this cuts the time he had left with a friend before she is leaving (imo) is just an multiplier)

The behavior of both of them was just selfish and antisocial - exactly such behavior made Corey what he is today - sad, disgusting and sign for 0 (null) developement on Zoes part. I hope there will be at least a little retribution! The 50th "sorry" is no longer sufficient. She shows the classic behavior of an abuser " I say sorry and you need to forgive me" which equals an reset so next time is the first time.

Sweet and loving one moment and uninterested the next... If this is not her design the Author should mabye rectify this?

The Doctor... she is a bit onesided? Only aiming at Corey the aggrieved party? suspicious

BigDave999BigDave999over 2 years ago

Story is going great.

To those who moan about the quoting, I’ve had 3 failed spinal surgeries, lost mobility in my right leg from the knee downwards, I’m on 7 different meds that I have to stagger to make it through the day. I’m also a single parent with 2 kids under 9yrs that I struggle to look after, when you are heavily medicated and depressed you will go to a comfort place in your mind, Cory’s is Mad Hatter/Poe/Brothers Grimm, mine is quoting David Gemmell & Bernard Cromwell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I'm sorry, Cory. I just got carried away. I know it's no excuse for blowing you off. Yet, fuck, I'm fucking horny! And your sister and Cassy are hot!"

DAMN I completely overlooked that sentence, what an bitch! If this is her Character no wonder she can´t get layed

FUCKUP list update

Zoe

Jessica

Smurfkiller

"the Doc"

and strangely somewhere in between "the SizeQueen"

Something he is good at is provoking reactions

chapeau

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

please keep up with the reality of this story. They need to earn their place in his life. No psycho babble can replace good old fashioned actions

kaidmankaidmanover 2 years ago

looking forward to seeing where this goes I'm glad he finally brought up how cassy basically used him to get close to his sisters and the second she caught scent of vulnerable pussy she went after it without a care about anyone else feelings

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

I really like this story, but I wonder how classy and her family will respond when they find out that Corys female family members are a bunch of size queens and incestuous nymphomaniacs ON top of being unusually cruel?

Cory had some very valid points during his talk with Cassy while she was dressing him, Cassy and her mother has their own issues they should deal with before they go around and gives unsolicited advice to a person they have no right to meddle with, and you don’t badger a abuse victim to “help” them.

If I where Cory, I would withhold any cock privileges after the first time they got a taste, instead share it with the rest of the world, they only treat him better to maintain access to him and his cock, they haven’t changed one bit deep down they are still the same selfish people, hence Zoe’s action with his friend or how Dayana treated him after she found out about her ex.

None of them cares about what Cory wants, only what they cab get from him and how to maintain it.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 2 years ago

The only person who is trying to change is Cory's father through generosity and shared interests

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Continue to enjoy the ride watching some "asshole" cruelly toys with his characters and readers. (Loved that little insert!). Not a big deal, but I'll again repeat that Cory would NOT be going home same day after being rushed into surgery like that. Even with today's "get 'em in and out" approach to medicine, he would spend several days in the hospital. I was so hoping an extended stay my spark something with the ER doctor - LOL. 5*

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 2 years ago

It may take Cory dying for his mother and sisters to truly change their ways. I know it sounds drastic but it is the only way I can see them changing in any way

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Cory

Well the story took a dark turn but was closer to what real life is. It was still a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did his stitches loosen, maybe his sister and mother bouncing on his lower body might have something to do with it since they are only really interested n his dick. Time to put them in their place.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

This really is brilliant writing. I agree that Jairo is trying to change, but think that Dayana is also determined to fix her relationship with Cory. She really stepped it up when she learned that he was defending them from rape.

With the anger Cory showed, and the effect of post-surgical pain killers, I’m surprised that he didn’t accuse Celeste and Zoe of being nice only to use his cock. He probably damaged his stomach sutures through sex - they should have allowed him more days to recover.

tkarddetkarddeover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the humor in this one. You had me cracking up, especially when you took a shot at yourself. Great writing and as always I truly appreciate the research you put into your stories. You are a gifted writer and I appreciate you sharing your works with us!

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

I know this is a story, however I want to point out a few things

1. Open abdominal surgery, especially involving intestinal laceration will keep you in the hospital at least 3-5 days without any compilations. And recovery time at home is more like weeks than days. What our sadistic author does to Cory is just plan cruel! 🤣

2. Broken ribs DO NOT heal that fast. And anyone who has ever had them ( more than 1 rib broken) will tell you that anything that makes you breath deep ( sex) will be painful. Not saying it isn’t doable, just if you’re not careful it’s too painful to enjoy.

Ok, climbing off my soapbox. I really enjoyed this chapter. Lots of humor, action, excellent way you used Delilah to explain Cory’s rationale for his anger and how I think you are going to approach the therapy. While Celeste is in obvious lust with Cory’s cock and Zoe is a switch hitter who likes Cory for both sex and sibling love, Dayana seems to be more romantically interested in Cory and not just in lust with him. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to JAFCritic who cares about how long it takes to recover from injuries. this a story, a great story. Soul71 you are one of the best writers here please continue writing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can't wait for next chapter

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

I like your way of telling a store, it's a bit dark some times, but that just enhances them for me, What i didn't like in this chapter, was how you inserted your self into the story with this sentence "In truth, the author of this story is just an asshole that enjoys making his characters suffer."

Please dont do that again, it brings nothing to the story you are telling, nor the universe you have created.

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

"in truth the author of this story is just an asshole that enjoys making his characters suffer" lol, i didn't catch that the first time through. Good poke at yourself.

CH51143CH51143about 2 years ago

Had to laugh at the fourth wall break... Nice job poking some humor into a serious situation

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of all of the condom use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously? What is with the therapist who doesn’t take no for an answer! Report her to the Medical Tribunal! Nosey fracker!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

After all the shit you've thrown at him, you have his own mother rape him in a drugged sleep, three days after being stabbed saving his sisters from being raped! Why doesn't the poor little fucker just od on the oxy? He's got nothing and no-one worth living for. For God's sake please let something nice happen to him.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

I want to live in your world, out of hospital TWICE after major life threatening surgeries in less than 24 hours. The first time would have been a couple of w.eks at least. After the stitches let go and he was back in he should have been in longer due to possibility of serious infections from stomach content in his abdomen...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving this story although there's not much sex and when there is its short 5 stars

joesijoesi6 months ago

What can go possibly wrong with having sex after one day your body was stitched back together? Let me think for a moment!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If he really wanted to get back at Celeste, he could just stipulate that she become exclusively his whore and not allowed any other cocks otherwise she's cut off permanently. Wonder how she'd take that. It would also work to piss off his father - 2 birds with 1 stone - since now he wouldn't get to fuck his wife. Seems like such an obvious route to take but I guess the MC has gone soft. A lot of these stories seems to have weak MCs sadly. Then again, he doesn't seem to be able to do much since he's always in the fucking hospital or at home doped up on pain meds these days.

I feel like this story has taken on a glacial pace. I don't even know where it's going at this point. Cory is still eternally annoyed and brooding, which I can understand, but come on man, get over it and try to move on a bit at least. Other people seem to be having more fun and sex than him. When he does occasionally get sex, the scenes are nothing to write home about. Where is this going exactly? And why is it taking forever to get there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES