Miracle Cream Ch. 02c

Story Info
The good car, the bad prying docter, and the ugly surgeon.
23.2k words
4.74
33.2k
105

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

Thanks to WAA01, Killerarmyguy, and OM for the edits.

******

"Cory, Cory, Cory?!" A sweet, haunting voice whispered in his ear. "We're home, Cory." Dayana's face came into view as Cory opened his good eye as he came too. Stretching out, his grogginess clearing as he looked around to get his bearings. That was when his gaze fell on the old '53 Ford pickup with a custom paint job, with a long car trailer attached to its tow hitch. Sitting upon that trailer was his '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet. The baby blue paint job that once adorned it could be seen in a few spots on its old body, along with a few dents. However, that was to be expected given how old the car was and the number of owners it once had before landing in Cory's lap. Jairo, their father, wasted no time in parking their Explore along the curb in front of their house, so they could pull the Mustang into the garage once they had moved Celeste's car out of the way.

"How are you feeling, buddy?" Jairo asked when he helped his son out of the seat.

"Sleepy, but... not bad, given everything," Cory stated, suppressing his yawn.

"You boys go look at the pretty car; we ladies will handle the big stuff," Celeste stated in a teasing tone as she walked around the front of the SUV. Knowing Jairo didn't have a lot of time before he had to leave for the airport to catch his flight. Her 32D breasts moved gracefully beneath her shirt, her sandy blonde hair bounced against her shoulders, her skin showed off the light tan she was able to start during their stay at the beach. Her emerald green eyes lustered as she gazed upon the two men in her life. "Go on, shoo, you menfolk always gets in the way," she said, waving them off. Smiling at her husband's chuckle and her concern was evident in her eyes as she eyed her son. It had been roughly two days since Cory was released from the hospital. While she was glad that so far Cory's health has steadily improved, yet she didn't like seeing her son in so much pain.

"Thanks for bringing it over," Jairo said, as he greeted his coworker.

"Not a problem," the man said, with a friendly smile. "So... this is your son?" he asked, slyly noting how injured Cory was.

"This is him," Jairo nodded, placing a hand on Cory's shoulder.

"If you look like this, I wonder how the other three fared," the man said, with a coy smile.

"A lot worse, I can assure you," Cory stated, matching the man's smile.

"Already have the car unchained, why don't we get this baby down," looking down at Cory's hands, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep a handle on the car's horsepower given the shape of his hands, "and we'll take a little spin? Good," the man uttered when Cory nodded vigorously.

Cory watched excitedly as the man backed the car off the trailer. Seeing his father nodding towards the car telling him to go on. Seeing the man nod when he thanked him for opening the door for him. Feeling the rumble of the engine traveling up his spine once he was settled in the passenger seat.

"Better hold on; this thing has some power to it," the man warned before making the tires bark, the ass end squatting down as he applied a little bit more gas once they were past his home. "The wiring is all new, so you don't have to worry about anything like that. Just a new radio and speakers," he said, pointing to the hole where the old radio used to be. "I got a guy that upholsters my other cars. He'll give you a good price on the seats. A lot cheaper than buying new ones."

"Do they do custom work?" Cory asked, seeing the heads that the car was turning as they cruised down the street.

"They do," the man nodded. "I'll send your dad the link I use when I'm restoring an old car. For liners and such, it already has a new dash installed, and the liner is new," he said, reaching forward and tapping it. "So you don't need to worry about that. Most is just minor work to get it back into its sleek shape. Expensive, but minor."

"Bet your son loved this car," Cory mused, "sorry," seeing the look in the man's eyes.

"It's alright, and he did. This was his dream car; now I hope it will be yours."

"I planned on it," Cory said, running his left index finger along the top of the dash. "You know any good painters?" he asked, turning to look at the man as the rumble of the exhaust quieted down as they slowed to a stop before turning back onto his street. Wondering how much a back windshield was. Arching an eyebrow when the man chuckled.

"You get the paint; I'll paint it for you. I paint cars in my spare time, have my own paint shop at my house. Saves me a ton of money when one of my cars gets finished."

"How many cans of paint would I need to paint this car?" Cory asked, as the man took a left onto his street.

"Three should be enough." Cory noted how his family was watching as Jairo directed the man to pull it into the garage.

"Enjoy the ride?" Zoe asked, as she opened the door for him.

"Oh, yeah," Cory said, with a wide smile on his lips.

"Good. I can't wait for this thing to be ready," Zoe said, not hiding her excitement.

"We have time before we have to catch that flight. Want to put in the back glass," the man said, pointing at the hole. "Since I'm here and all."

"You got everything it needs?" Jairo asked, unsure if he or Cory could do it on their own. Minor car repair they could handle. Putting in a new piece of glass wasn't something he or Cory had the skill or experience to do.

"It's all in the bed of my truck," the man said, pointing over his shoulder at it.

"Everything?" Celeste asked, perplexed.

"Every item missing on this beauty except the hood, at least on the outside, the interior you'll have to handle," he said, looking right at Cory.

"Already one step ahead of you," Cory stated with a wide smile.

It didn't take long with everyone, including Cory, as much as he could with his hands in the shape they were in, helping to unload the bed of the truck getting it neatly stored in the garage. Cory was looking over everything that was lined up on the workbench, along with the few bigger items, such as the car's grill, which they had leaned against the wall.

"Hey, what's this window for?" Cory asked, looking over at the man as he laid a bead of the glass adhesive to the metal of the car frame after prepping it.

"Goes to the right window. It's not hard putting one in; you just need patience and a steady hand," the man spoke in a teacherly voice. "I'll contact the guy I was dealing with and see if he still has that hood."

"Thanks," Cory said, watching the man nod and how he worked. Stepping aside and out of the way as they unboxed the glass, cleaning the edges so they would get a good seal. Seeing how his father followed the man's instructions as they laid it onto its housing.

"Hand me that rubber mallet." Cory jumped at the chance to be able to do something besides watching it all. Even if it was just fetching a tool, he was still a part of it, albeit in a very minor role. "Yeah, that's nice," the man said, in praise of his and his father's work. "Let it sit for at least 48 hours, just so you're certain the adhesive is cured." Cory nodded in understanding. While he might not be able to use his hands, that didn't mean he couldn't brush up and watch whatever he could find on the net on how to restore a car. "If you're not worried about parts matching, it shouldn't cost you too much. If you're going with the authentic look, that's where you'll be dipping into a lot of cash. Here," holding out a business card to Cory, "that's my paint guy, he can make you any kind of paint you want, It's a bit pricey, but worth it, as you can see," he said, gesturing to his truck.

"Can he make a two-toned, metallic kind of paint?" Cory asked, thanking him for the card. Not missing the luster in the man's eyes when he asked that.

"Two-toned, huh?" he asked, with a coy smile. "It would look nice on that car. Sure, something like that shouldn't be too hard for him to make. It might take him a few days to make it, but his paint is top-notch."

"Thanks," Cory said, slipping the card into his back pocket.

"I appreciate this," Jairo spoke, shaking his friend's hand.

"Any time. I'll see you at the airport." Sharing a nod with Jairo before saying goodbye to his family and headed towards his truck.

"Let me take that," Celeste said, taking the title from her husband. "I'll go by the DMV in the morning before work and get the car transferred over."

"You'll be needing these," Jairo said, handing his son the keys. "Just no driving it until we get the tag."

"Yeah, won't be a problem," Cory said, moving his fingers like miniature pincers. "You want to fire it up again, don't you?" he asked, seeing that boyish look in his father's eyes. "Go on," Cory said, tossing the keys in the air, which his father had no trouble catching.

"The inside isn't so bad, or not as bad as I thought it would be," Jairo spoke, looking around the interior of the car. "Shouldn't be too much work for us," he stated, peering out the open driver's side window.

"Cory, can we...?!" Zoe squealed happily as he nodded for them to get in. She and Dayana filed into the rear seat; their mother elegantly glided into the passenger seat.

"Start this bad li'l pony," Celeste cooed, teasingly running her fingertips down Jairo's forearm.

Cory noted the looks in their eyes when his father turned the car over. Then seeing how they wiggled their asses into the seats. Their eyes widened, then narrowing as he suspected the engine's rumbling was playing acutely along their mounds. Lowering the garage door once his father cut off his car.

******

"How long will you be gone for?" Celeste asked, as she helped to get her husband packed.

"I'll be home next weekend, then I'll have to fly out early Monday morning and repeat the process in two-week intervals for a month or two. Depends on how fast I can correct their screw-up," Jairo said, zipping up the bag that contained his work clothes. At the same time, Celeste packed another for his other clothes.

"You know, we're going to have to watch out for those types of girls now, don't you?" Celeste asked; her emerald green left eye peered through the strands of her sandy blonde hair as she looked at her husband.

Jairo arched an eyebrow; the lights of their bedroom played along his mint green eyes, just like Zoe's. Wondering why his wife would bring that up. "I would think, once word gets around about that dick he has, it will cause far more of those types of girls coming out of the woodwork instead of a car," Jairo retorted.

"True," Celeste admitted. "We'll just have to be extra attentive." Not willing to give up her unicorn to just anyone.

"You going to be able to handle Cory on your own?" Jairo asked, once all his bags were packed.

"Don't worry, I think I can manage," Celeste said, with a nod.

"Cassy still coming over tomorrow?"

"Yep, she and her parents just got home," Celeste said, showing Jairo the text message Delilah had sent her.

"Good," Jairo said, feeling his worry lifting from his shoulders with someone with a medical background looking after his son while he was away.

"I'll take your bags down; you go say bye to the kids," Celeste said, in a loving tone as she placed a kiss on his lips.

"Need some help?" Jairo asked, as he saw Cory standing shirtless in his room, fiddling with the bandages that covered his wounds.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," Cory sighed in frustration.

"I need you to look after your mother for me while I'm gone," Jairo said, as he gently removed the taped gauze from his son's chest uncovering the laceration that ran from his right shoulder to his left hip.

"Huh?"

"She gets antsy when I'm gone for so long," Jairo stated, "sorry," he uttered when he wasn't trying to pull his son's chest hair out what little he could see. Cory was like Celeste in the fact he had rather fine body hair that made it rather hard to see in normal lighting. The only part of himself he could see in his son was the darker patch of hair on the middle of his chest.

"Oh."

"Would appreciate it if you could give her what she needs from time to time. At least this way, I don't have to chase off some guy who just can't take a hint," Jairo grumbled in annoyance.

"Happens a lot, I take it?" Cory asked, studying his father's face.

"More than you know, they think just because she's... well, you know how she is in bed," Jairo said, flashing his son a knowing smile.

"Yeah... I do, so these guys think just because she takes them on the wherry-twirl that they'd get a repeat performance?" Cory asked for clarification.

"Pretty much," Jairo nodded. "The last time I was out of town, the man she picked up stalked her for two weeks until she got frightened enough to call the cops. We haven't seen him since, so hopefully, he took the hint," he said, seeing his son's brow wrinkling and the look in his eye that he knew told him; Cory was thinking back to that time.

"I... do remember seeing an odd car... it would drive off the moment the driver saw me step outside... why didn't you tell us that Mom had a Stalker?" Cory asked low, so not to let on he knew their parents were swingers. He didn't know if his sisters knew or not.

"Think about it for a moment Cory, how do you think that conversation would go?" Jairo uttered with a pointed look.

"Good point," Cory replied, remembering when he walked in on them a few weeks ago before his world changed. "Grew a bigger dick, check. Got myself stabbed, check. Fucked a Pixie, check. Not bad for a spring break," he thought to himself as he watched his father peeling off the last bandage over the laceration.

"There you go," Jairo said, removing the very last one. "I want you to call me if something changes when I'm gone. I'll fly right home, alright?"

"Right," Cory nodded, wondering if he could tell him about his ring finger. Shaking the thought from his mind, if it didn't get better when the swelling went down, then he might tell them.

"Let me know what the doctor says about your hands tomorrow," Jairo said, bringing his son in for a hug.

"Let's not make it weird, alright?" Cory spoke, feeling a little strange given the limited physical encounters of such nature in the past five years. Hearing his father's chuckle in his ear, lightly patting his father's back. "Be safe and remember if you get stuck on an island. Don't lose Wilson."

"Love you too, Cory," Jairo said, shaking his head with a smile on his face as he walked out of his son's room. "Wilson."

Cory would reluctantly admit that he did have a smile on his lips at his father's amused laugh. Looking over, when his phone went off, she might be a rude, one-track-minded woman in his opinion; she was damn hot. "Hello... Pixie," Cory greeted, drawing out the first word as he lowered himself into his desk chair.

"Hello there, Grumpy; how're the other six dwarfs?" Cory felt the corners of his lips lifting at Cassy's retort.

"Don't know, we've been estranged for so long, I just wouldn't know," Cory replied, getting a chuckle out of her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Given that I got stabbed two days ago... it could be worse," Cory admitted.

"You going to be at your place for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I do live here; why?" Cory asked, as he powered up his tower and monitor, so he could watch some YouTube videos on how to go about redoing the interior of his Mustang. He so wanted to drive it! Yet, he knew with how his hands were, he was liable to cause an accident with the horsepower he felt from the passenger seat.

"Well, I do have to give you a bath, Cory, and do everything a good day nurse is supposed to do."

"Uh-huh, you sure this isn't about hanging out with my sister?" Turning his head when he heard his sister's approaching footsteps. Seeing her appearing in his doorway like she magically knew they were talking about her. Although, it was probably because he wasn't keeping his voice low nor hiding their conversation. Cory did find it interesting when Zoe's mint green eyes darted from him to his phone and back again.

"What can I say? Your sister is one smokin' hot babe." Rolling his eyes when Zoe was nodding along. "So back to my question, are you going to be there in a few hours?"

"Yeah, wasn't planning on leaving, too much hassle, you know?"

"Okay, good, I have a few errands to run before I head over there. I should be there by no later than four."

"Alright, not like I'm going anywhere," Cory stated as his fingers moved over the keyboard while keeping a sly glance on his middle sister. He could see she was elated when Cassy called her a 'hot babe.'

"So... what are you typing?"

"How to kill Pixies," Cory said, in a dark tone.

"Ha, ha, you can't kill Pixies. We're immortal."

"Then the battle will be eternal; I can live with that," Cory mused, noting how Zoe stepped into his room.

"Oh? Can you? Are you sure we can't agree on an armistice?"

"I don't know, Pixie. Dragons aren't known to back down when awoken," Cory retorted.

"Then I guess I just need to tame that dragon again," Cassy sighed loudly over the phone.

"Then you need to bring enough earplugs for the whole street, given how vocal you were the last time," Cory teased, feeling his sister's light touch on his shoulders.

"I wasn't that loud?!"

"Umm... did you not see those older ladies just tipping their hats to me afterward. You were very loud. I think the whole beach heard you." Looking down as Zoe's hands moved down his chest as she leaned forward. Placing the back of his head within the valley of her orbs.

"They did not?!"

"Did too; they all learned Pixies scream," Cory joked, feeling his skin prickle when Zoe lightly nibbled on his neck.

"I need you in me, Cory," Zoe whispered into his ear. "Forget the flirting right now. I need you," she cooed hungrily, yet low so Cassy wouldn't hear.

"Liar! They so didn't!" Cory heard her giggle coming over the line. "Alright, I've got to run; I'll see you at four."

"Later," Cory replied before Cassy hung up. Only to have Zoe turning his chair towards her. "What ya doing?" Although he knew what she was about to do, it was always good to get them to admit that they wanted his cock.

"What does it look like?" Zoe shot back with a smirk. Leaning on her right hand on the armrest of Cory's chair while her left hand softly kneaded his groin. To entice that dragon of his to awaken one more time.

"I don't know, something devious, methinks."

"Devious, huh? Is that what you think is going to happen, li'l brother?" Zoe purred, feeling his manhood arousing from its slumber.

"Well, let's recap, I have very limited grip with my hands. So holding you up is out of the question, and I can't very well be between those legs making you moan on my bed. So... I don't know, what do you think is going to happen?" Cory asked, turning the tables around on his sister.

"First... I'm going to suck your dick, then I'm going to make you watch as I play with myself just so I'm wet enough to become the next dragon tamer," the corners of her lips rose at her brother's snort, "then when this big, hard thing is all nice and ready. You're going to take me from behind. That shouldn't be too hard on you, will it?" Zoe asked, knowing Dayana wouldn't be doing this with him for another day or so. She knew her sister's cycle sometimes ran longer than expected when it was a bad month. She knew how much her sister was looking forward to having some hot beach sex. Yet when they were out looking at shops after visiting Cory in the hospital, she never once saw her sister looking at any man when she knew there were plenty of hot, spring break guys on the boardwalk that day. She wondered why. Then there was Dayana sticking to his side, whenever or if ever he needed a helping hand. It was quite odd if you asked her. Then again, they never knew anyone that would do for them what Cory did on that beach.

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers