All Comments on 'Miracle Cream Ch. 02d'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

a very very nice chapter, looks like Dayana has fallen in love with Cory, really looking forward to the next part of this story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Another 5 stars. Really enjoying Cassy and Zoe in this chapter, its clear Cassy likes both Zoe and Cory but doesn't seem to really know either truly. Dayana is interesting, she seems to be turning a new page and showing far more regret this his mother or other sister who seem to really only care because of his prick. And I liked that this chapter wasn't sex heavy, unless you count the car porn not that I'm complaining, allowing for more of the plot of move along.

OvernightsOvernightsover 2 years ago

I hate to be so lame but i really like this series. Please keep at it. I really enjoy your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dayana and Cory need to end together

tld1227tld1227over 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter in this saga looking forward to the next installment.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Copy and paste FlynnTaggart here

I would have said basically the exact same thing.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

A lot of car porn, but still a very good chapter. Still not seeing any redeeming characteristics from anyone but Dayana, and I'm still not sold on her. He needs to get out of there.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Another great read look forward to more.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

Great story great pace

Merlyn74Merlyn74over 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story! I’d like to see Cory call out his family (well, the women anyway) for the fact that they only started being halfway decent to him once he had something they wanted. If the Miracle Cream wore off tomorrow, I can’t help but think that everyone except maybe Dayana and Jairo would go back to ignoring him at best. Maybe I’m wrong, and finding out about his suicidal thoughts shocked them awake to the damage they were doing. Keep up the good work!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

That pixie stiff is corny as hell

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Cory

Loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One small note, the Boss 429 was an engine developed by Ford for NASCAR. Ford was required to release at least 500 cars with the engine in a production vehicle for it to be legal for NASCAR use. The Boss 429 and the 429 Cobra Jet engines were quite different and the Boss 429 mustang had to be modified for the Boss engine to fit into the engine compartment. Sorry, my inner grease monkey is showing and if y'all don't like car porn, y'all can suck my lug nuts. LOL!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Another outstanding chapter. Dayana is making an extraordinary effort to be more than his older sister, she really does want Cory as her BF. Jairo is trying, but is limited by work travel. Pixie seems like she wants Cory as a friend, even platonic if necessary. Probably because he called her on her awful behavior more than once. Yet I’m still seeing Zoe and Celeste just using Cory as a breathing dildo. They say nice words but remain selfish.

DicKasoloDicKasoloover 2 years ago

How are u making it? The new one is always the best to read. Its a 5* from me again & again & again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Merlyn74 has summed it up perfectly!

Right now his mother and Zoe are still shallow creatures no matter what they say (their desires are No 1 prio).

All they really want (or if they have a choice) is his trousers titan - I hope Cory has an end game in mind where everyone get his due (the good and the bad).

But very nicely written, but as seems to be the case in some of his more recent stories, there are fewer sex scenes, but lots of sex seems to happen offscreen (e.g. Zoe (meh), Teach, Cassandra... :-( )

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Complex sub plots, check. Complex character dynamics, check. Hot sex within the context of the story, check. Well written prose and a story that engrosses the reader into the writer's universe, double check! If I could give this 6*, I would. Only watch out, at some point the murkiness of relationships needs to come into more clarity. I'm not a fan of writers in this genre just having some brother with a big dick randomly pegging anything that walks. You have the relationship Dayana and Cory starting to gel. My two cents, go with it as she is clearly "in love" with her brother. As they evolve their relationship, the dynamics of morphing from the current polymerous relationship with the women in his family would make an interesting read. (My 2 cents) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only question is…

Are we ever going to address Cory dying on the table. The suspense for the reveal of Chekov’s death is killing me lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's been so long since anything sexual happened with Cory. Why did Dayana care if the house could hear or even see her and Cory together? The end of chapter 1 had Cory knowingly screwing his sister in front of the family. I was expecting Cory to be banging his sisters and mother not caring if anyone saw. It's just a complete 180 from chapter 1 still

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anxiously awaiting new chapters! We’re wanting to peer deeper down the rabbit hole of this story to see where it ends. Great story, this is my personal favorite.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I miss him breaking sluts in.. its kind of boring with his injuries and all right now.. i dont know why cassy gets so much character time while shes dating someone else.

“Although, it did peg his interest that she wasn't even paying attention to it. Instead, she was just chatting away with him about this or that or how a custom truck looked like.“

Dayana deserves to be forgiven! Only her tho! You can see her sincerity and determination! I hope he lets her know shes making progress. Unlike the rest.

“ When Zoe had asked her about why she didn't hook up with all those rather attractive men on the boardwalk when they were at the beach after seeing Cory in the hospital, she couldn't rightly answer.” this is kind of weird.. their brother just got stabbed for defending them from rape and zoey just asking about hookups the very next day..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are you going to continue story line

Shane279Shane279over 2 years ago

I have enjoyed almost all of your stories, but this is so far shaping up to be my favorite. I generally dislike stories where the women are screwing more then one guy, mostly because I just wouldn't be sharing. Also I just don't understand why a guy wants a relationship with a slut. But somehow you manage to pull it off without me moving on to another story. I hope him and Dayana work things out and she doesn't start screwing the rest of the men in the family because we know his mom isn't going to stop going after him.

Anyway great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

BigMike9inBigMike9inover 2 years ago

Please continue this story line!?

Mark12370Mark12370over 2 years ago

I am hoping you can top what you have already written for these stories are fantastic thank you and I hope to see more

tom20276tom20276over 2 years ago

Hope to read the next story line of this?

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Cassey and how she is handled is pretty much is a bane on this series. The last chapter had a conflict blowing out with her based on foundations, then suddenly it was cut off by starting doing Mad Hatter jokes and just leave the whole thing aside. It killed the vibe and the flow of the entire story, and not even this chapter managed to brought it back regarding to her aspect. Too bad because that dragged Zoe down as well, who could've had a nice redemption arc for her eventually, kinda like what Dayana has.

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

Just love the characters and the interply between them. The long slow healing process that I think a lot of familes the world over need. Keep it going Soul71 please. I do love how you write. The content is imaganitive in this one, as it is in all your other ones.

FuqkingdaveFuqkingdaveover 2 years ago

Love the story we definitely need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more with the family college. Really would enjoy much more thanks

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 2 years ago

Really like this series, but it has some missing chapters!

Let's get the facts as the MC Cory relates them betrayal of trust abuse and belittlement for 5 Years.

MC Cory then gets revenge by getting a COCK worthy of SLUTS.

MC Cory then starts to right his wrongs.

Then, Cory fails to follow through with the Path of Revenge or putting his SLUTS in there place, multiple times allowing the Slut to dictate the Dicking.

We as the reader are missing a story plot twist of a threesome that happened in MC s own bedroom another example of betrayal by his Slut and then there is No mention of His friend Jessica after this no talk text fight WTF?

Cass pixie Queen of BS Just not getting why she got as many chances as she did? Don't even get me started on her Mother Dr. Mental Health forgive the abusing family BS. After they get back from the incident where is she in this story MIA. Another woman MC could put in her place as Slut.

It's like the family bought off the MC with a car now all is forgiven, he'll just continue putting up with all there lack of seeking his forgiveness. And seriously the MC isn't even telling himself plotting moving onto campus or using the car as an advantage to escape this house?

There just seems to be many chapters missing in this story.

1 Sluts have a place and need to be put in there place.

2 MC threatens spankings but can not due to his hands, But he what he does have is a trusted GF Slut that could do those at his instruction to which puts her GF Sister Slut in a place of dominance over the other Sluts proving her Hierarchy within the SLUTS as Girlfriend.

Please fill in the missing story gaps. Where is this story going which slut gets impregnated there are mentions of condoms but hardly ever used, here's a twist the magic of the miracle cream fixes his teachers tied tubes and she's pregnant.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Again with the condoms. Now add to it the sadistic asshole author comments, taking me out of the story.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

Enjoying this story immensely, but damn Zoe is one fucking batch. Sex seems to be constantly on her mind whenever Cassy aka pixie queen is around.

I seem to remember her telling Cory that the sister he knew as Zoe was dead and that a new Zoe was going to replace her. She doesn't seem to have changed one fucking bit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome read loving every page 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Paragraphs upon paragraphs of restoring a car. Where is the damn action and hot sex? You'd think a story with a guy having a foot-long cock would have a lot of awesome sex in it, but there's barely any. I was swindled I tell you. Swindled! And damn if Cassy isn't annoying. Can we get rid of her please?

When he finally gets some action, it gets watered down with a condom. Hot sex is messy. This just makes it so clean and clinical and thus boring. Come on let loose and get messy! It's more fun that way. I'm struggling to make it to the end of this story. It's just become so boring at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES